Forbidden Pleasures

Story Info
A sexy young virgin knows how to make his sister feel better.
3.3k words
4.41
51.5k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna tell mom when she calls me tonight," Stephanie said to her brother, Liam. Stephanie lived in an apartment on 221st street, and her brother visited often. They were close in age, only one year apart, and had been very close growing up. They had no other siblings and not many friends, both preferring to stick to one or two close friends and to each other for support. Stephanie had just graduated high school 6 months ago, and was out trying to make it on her own, convinced she was all grown up and knew everything she needed to know about life and being an adult. Liam provided frequent visits to her apartment to help her get her feet under her and to keep a close eye on her.

"Go ahead, tell mom. She won't care," Liam laughed as he said it, his eyes twinkling as he chuckled at his little sister. He just shook his head and went back to sorting through her vast collection of DVDs, stored in rubbermaid totes. She always threatened to 'tell mom' when he didn't agree with her or let her have her way, and he thought it was hilarious. After all, why would their mom be concerned about their sibling rivalries now that they were both grown and out on their own?

"Ugh! You never listen to me!" Stephanie yelled as she slammed down some DVDs on the coffee table. She got up and stormed off down the hall, slamming the door to the bedroom behind her. Liam watched as she walked past, and chuckled because she was kinda cute when she was mad. "She can be so annoying sometimes, and completely unreasonable." Liam thought to himself.

But he also found he had a hard time not staring at her breasts and ass. After all, she was a petite blonde with 38D tits and frequently wore v-cut tops that showed off plenty of her goods. And she liked to wear skirts that looked like a schoolgirl uniform. Today, she was wearing a pleated plaid skirt that just barely covered her ass cheeks. He knew he shouldn't think about his sister that way, he knew that it was wrong. But he was still a virgin, and knew she was too, and he found it hard sometimes to control his hormonal desires. His wandering eyes and the package between his legs seemed to have a mind of their own.

"I should probably go check on her," he thought to himself. He got up from the DVD collection and began walking down the hallway towards her room. He shook his head - he just didn't understand why she was so upset about him saying that she never owned 'The Matrix' series of DVDs, and that he didn't steal them from her. "Girls", he thought to himself. "They can be so crazy sometimes".

He knocked on the bedroom door. "Go away!" Stephanie yelled, and Liam could tell she'd been crying. "Stephanie, will you please just let me in?" Liam asked in as calm of a voice as he could muster, despite the frustration he was feeling with her unreasonable behavior. "No! Just leave!" Stephanie yelled between sobs.

Getting increasingly frustrated but trying to remain calm and to ease the situation, Liam took a deep breath and replied "Steph, come on. Let's just talk about this. I can buy you The Matrix collection if that will help. Let's just not fight about this, please?" He heard the door knob click as the lock was opened. Then he heard feet running across the floor, followed by quiet. He grabbed the doorknob and slowly turned it, very slightly opening the door before peeking in to see Stephanie lying on the bed, lightly sobbing.

Liam walked into the room and quietly shut the door behind him. "Steph" he said. "Will you please just look at me?" Stephanie looked up from her pillow, her face red and her eyes looking tired. He wanted to provide comfort to her, to make her feel better. He didn't understand why she was so upset about something so trivial, but he knew girls sometimes got crazy about stupid shit, and he quickly decided this was certainly no exception.

Stephanie glanced up to look at Liam through squinted eyes, her face red. She was more embarrassed about her overreaction than she was angry with him, but she didn't want to admit that to him. Not now - not after the show she had just put on. She curled up into the fetal position on the bed, and Liam approached the bedside.

"Will you just lay with me?" Stephanie said through sniffles. "Like we used to do when we were young? I think it might help me feel better" Liam was surprised by this request, but didn't see any harm in it. He remembered their childhood, when one of them was upset, the other would curl up with them and they would lie together and give hugs to comfort each other and keep each other safe.

"Ok" he said. He kicked his shoes off and laid down on the bed with her, snuggling up behind her and wrapping his arm around her to try to comfort her. Stephanie laid there and sniffed, trying to compose herself, sighing heavily. Liam held her close to try to ease her stress and worries. He felt the warmth of her body, the slow rise and fall of her chest as she breathed, and smelled the sweet scent of apples from her conditioner. He took a slow deep breath in and closed his eyes. She smelled so good.

Stephanie noticed that it felt really good to have Liam hold her, and she felt her body relax. She knew she had been stressed about work and bills and being an adult, but she was hell bent on proving to everyone that she was a grown up and could handle it on her own. Sometimes it just all got to be too much. She was really enjoying just lying with Liam, feeling the stress melt away as she felt safe in his arms.

Suddenly, Stephanie noticed a bulge pressing into her, growing and hard, up against her ass cheeks. She soon realized that her brother was getting a hard on from snuggling with her. Her mind suddenly began racing, and she didn't know what she should think about this. Even more confusing to her was that she felt excited about it. She felt a warmth and wetness developing between her legs, as she thought about how she was turning him on.

She had never been with a boy before, but was pretty much always horny. She had a special stuffed animal that was her favorite plaything. She regularly humped it whenever she felt that familiar warmth and tingling sensation - which was pretty much every night. It felt so good to pull her pants and underwear down around her knees and lay her pussy right on the top of the bunny's hard little tail. She would rub on it and press her hips forward, pushing into it and rubbing it around in little circles, feeling extreme pleasure but always desperately wishing that someone, anyone, would come and put their manhood inside of her and relieve this aching and longing sensation. She needed it desperately, and would give just about anything to get it. She even had a stuffed animal monkey with a long stiff tail that she would sometimes put inside her pussy when she played with herself.

Stephanie was getting more and more turned on, and was wondering if Liam was feeling the same way. "Maybe he doesn't have control over it and is embarrassed by it" she thought to herself, blushing. But she couldn't stop thinking about it, and his manhood continued to grow larger and larger, now pressing into her hard as a rock. She thought she heard Liam breathing more heavily, and he was hugging her a little more tightly. She was pretty sure she thought she felt him pressing his hips into her, ever so slightly, and just knowing that there was a hard cock just inches from her tight little pussy made her wet with excitement. She had been so desperate for this for so long.

Liam was extremely handsome, with his blonde hair and steel gray eyes that you could easily get lost in. He was short like her, but extremely muscular, and she often found herself staring at the muscles in his arms, watching the way they flexed when he moved them. He had tattoos on both arms and across his chest, tribal patterns that she always thought were kinda sexy. Stephanie admired how strong he was, not just physically but emotionally too. He seemed to have it all together and was truly an 'adult'. And now she had an 'adult' man snuggling with her with a hard on.

Her heart began to beat harder and faster in her chest as her pussy twitched and tingled a bit. She felt that familiar desire, that pressure and heat building, that made her want to play with her stuffed rabbit so bad. She was ready to put her pussy on something hard and hump it, to moan softly while feeling the familiar pleasurable sensations. She felt Liam behind her, his breathing heavier and his hand starting to slowly rise up from her belly. He was moving his hand to her chest, and she began breathing heavily thinking about him touching her there.

Liam slowly moved his hand up, ever so softly trailing his fingertips, his cock twitching and throbbing in his pants. This felt so taboo, but he just couldn't help it. His mind was going wild with desire, and his body seemed to have a mind of its own and knew exactly what to do, leading the way while he was just an observer. As his fingers reached her breast, he lightly touched and stroked it for a moment, waiting to see what Stephanie's reaction would be. Stephanie stiffened up at first, then relaxed and pushed backwards up against him ever so slightly. He could tell she was breathing faster now, her heart pounding in her chest.

He trailed his fingertips back down until he reached her skirt, then down onto her thigh. He grazed his fingertips down her toned sexy leg, then slowly raised his hand back up, very, very slowly, approaching her ass cheeks. She responded by pressing her ass backwards toward him, her breathing getting faster again.

He was so desperate at this point, going absolutely wild with lust. He wanted to pull his cock out and hump the bed hard and fast, like he used to do when he was young. It felt so good. He would imagine a pretty girl was there and he was putting it inside of her. He would rub his cock on the bed sheets, moving so fast he was almost shaking and spasming all over, and he would feel an incredibly intense pressure building with pleasure in his groin that would drive him absolutely wild.

Liam still remembered the first time that he did that and made himself actually cum. The feeling was amazingly mind blowing. He couldn't get enough of it, and started making himself cum every chance he got. He would touch his dick and play with it all the time, and had to learn how to hide his hard on because it seemed like it was constantly hard. He finally figured out how to cover it with long t-shirts and to tuck it in the waistband of his pants. That was pretty much his constant state of being for as long as he could remember. He was always horny, and felt like he could hump anything that moved. He even got a hard on when he saw his dogs humping, feeling somehow jealous that the dog was getting some but there was no one he could put it inside. He had such a longing, a desire that burned deep inside of him.

Thinking about all of this, feeling Stephanie breathing hard while he touched her, his cock throbbed with desire. He felt like he could cum right then and there, dirtying his pants. He started breathing deeply in and out, feeling his dick twitch with each breath. He lowered his fingertips to the bottom of Stephanie's skirt, and grabbing the fabric hem, slowly raised it up until her ass was exposed. Imagine Liam's shock when he realized Stephanie wasn't wearing any panties! He was going wild with desire. He wanted to put it inside of her so badly.

Stephanie was enjoying feeling Liam's fingers on her ass cheeks as he lightly stroked them, and she began breathing heavier, her lips parting slightly as she panted. She moved her hips very slightly forward and backward, slowly humping the air. She felt a strong desire to thrust her hips forward, to make her pussy throb harder. She was so turned on, and her pussy lips were so wet. She felt her juices run down her thigh a little, and again she thought about the rabbit. She accidentally let out a little moan, and Liam responded by letting out a little moan himself and grabbing her ass cheek with more urgency.

She could feel him shaking slightly, and she wondered if he was nervous. She was nervous too, but more than anything she was excited. She didn't care if he was her brother - they had always been close, and he was damn sexy anyway. And she desperately needed a man inside of her - that was all her mind could think about right now.

Suddenly, Stephanie felt Liam's cock touching her bare ass. "He must have unzipped his pants" she thought, her heart pounding, her mind racing, her eyes closed and just enjoying the moment. Liam grabbed his cock and rubbed the tip up and down her ass crack very lightly, then pushed his hips forward to push his rock hard cock up against her. She pushed back against him, moaning softly and giving him a sign that it was okay to keep going. "He must be able to sense how turned on I am, must know how badly I need it" she thought to herself. She was desperate for him to do it, to put it inside of her and finally relieve this longing she had felt for so long.

"Steph", Liam whispered into her ear between breaths. "Do you like that?" "Yes" she breathed, "I like it". Liam groaned a little, and pushed his hips into her. He still had his mouth close to her ear, his breathing ragged. She wished he would hump her, to do it hard and fast. She wanted him so badly. She began pushing her hips back into him, dry humping him to try to encourage him to do more. "I can't believe this is happening" she thought to herself, but every part of her body screamed 'yes'.

Liam grabbed his dick and felt it throbbing beneath his fingers. He gripped it firmly and stroked it a few times, feeling the amazing sensation that made him want to explode. Then he directed it towards Stephanie and put the tip between her legs. Stephanie responded by parting her legs slightly, shaking a little and waiting to see what he would do. Liam responded by grabbing her shoulder firmly with his left hand, then using his right to point his dick right at the entrance to her pussy. He felt the wetness on the tip of his cock, felt her warm fluids. She was so wet. He put the tip of his dick right between her pussy lips and pushed forward slightly.

"Oh my God" Stephanie said though sharp breaths in. "Liam". Liam stopped moving and held very still for a moment, asking "Are you okay?" "Yes" she said, shaking a little and breathing heavily. "I'm okay". Liam then moved his hips a little further forward, pushing his cock further inside of her. It was a very tight squeeze, and he had a little trouble knowing exactly what he was supposed to do or how to do it. He'd seen plenty of videos, but still felt a little awkward and not sure if he was doing it right. But his body knew, and he felt an absolutely mind blowing feeling when he was inside of her, her pussy walls twitching and stretching around him to accommodate his cock.

Liam held very still for a few moments, just letting them both get used to the feeling. He was still gripping her shoulder with his hand, shaking a little as he was overwhelmed with the pleasurable feelings in his cock. He felt his balls swell up and felt a tingling and pressure deep inside. He thought he was going to cum in his sister in about 2 seconds. He just held very still and breathed for a few moments, hanging on to her as they breathed together.

The phone rang on the bedside table. Stephanie reached over for her cell, looking at the screen. 'Mom' said the display. She had been waiting on this call, and couldn't ignore it. She knew her mom was going to give her details on the letter that came in the mail today, to tell her if it was a college acceptance letter. She picked up the phone and answered the call, putting it to her ear. "Hello?" she said, her voice a little shaky. Meanwhile, Liam continued to hold his hard cock inside of her dripping wet pussy, just holding very still. "Steph, are you okay?" her mom said, sounding concerned. "Oh yes!... oh yes, mom, I'm okay. Everything is soooo good!" she said, as Liam pulled his cock out a little and then pushed it deep inside her, and she felt it throb.

"Oh good, you sounded.....strange" her mom's voice said on the other end of the line. Liam was getting very excited and couldn't stop. He began pumping it in and out of her, still holding on to her shoulder tightly as he pushed. He lost all of his senses and started pumping it into her harder and faster, even though she was on the phone with mom. He just couldn't help it - his dick had to have it, and right now. There was no turning back. He humped faster and faster, hanging on to her for dear life. Pretty soon, his body stiffened, and he gripped onto her very tightly. He groaned and cried out a little, saying "Oh Steph!" and Stephanie heard on the other end of the line "What was that? Stephanie, why are you breathing hard? Were you just running?" "Oh yes, oh yes!! I was just.... I was just running.... I was.... You know, I started working out". Steph responded through deep breaths, her pussy pounding with unbelievable desire. She felt a rhythmic contraction deep in her pussy, and a sudden strong urge to pee. She had never felt this with the rabbit before. She reached down quickly with one hand and touched her clit, pushing on it with the palm of her hand as she felt throb after throb after throb of pulsations. She felt a sudden gush of fluids from her pussy, and had no idea what it was. "Okay well, call me back later" her mom said. "After your run".

Stephanie hung up the phone and laid there for a moment, still holding her pussy as she felt the throbs and spasms deep inside. She felt Liam relax behind her, taking his hand off of her shoulder and, still lying close to her, snuggled up close to her. She felt so incredibly happy and couldn't stop smiling. She finally got the relief she so desperately needed, and loved every minute of it.

She turned her face toward Liam and smiled, blushing a little and said "Thanks. You really know how to make a girl's day better."