Forbidden: Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears sliding over her cheeks, Heather stared up at her big brother in pain. "He implied you're incapable of tenderness, of giving me any power," she whispered.

A small smile played out over his mouth, his eyes twinkling in masochistic amusement. "What a bastard," he muttered, thinking Jarod's words incredibly well calculated. He'd always been a cunning prick.

"Colt?"

"You want power Sunshine?" he asked mischievously. "Would that make you feel better?"

Heather shrugged, uncertain as to where he was going with this as he walked over to the closet, pulling one of his belts from a hanger. "What are you doing?" she asked curiously as he fed the tail through the buckle. She watched as he created a figure eight.

Sighing, she held out her wrists, knowing what was coming next. She gasped however when he shoved his own wrists through the makeshift cuffs, pulling them tight with his teeth. He held the tail out to her, "I'm yours, Sunshine. You're in charge tonight. We can be as soft or as rough as you like. You have all the power," he promised.

Studying him silently for a long moment, Heather's mouth remained a flat line. "You're not going to enjoy that," she pointed out, taking hold of the belt hesitantly.

He shrugged, "how about you let me decide whether I like it or not," he teased, leaning in to capture her lips gently, pleased when she began to moan softly, her body responding to his.

"What -- what do I do?" she whispered as he pulled away, grateful for his gift but incredibly unsure of herself.

"Whatever you want to," he encouraged. "Though, if I were you, I think I'd tie me to the headboard so I can't break out of these when I inevitably decide I want to take over," he joked nervously, silently questioning his ability to let her do this.

Nibbling her lip, Heather stood, the covers falling away from her sensual body as she circled around him, turning his back to the bed as she ran one hand over his muscled chest. "Are you sure?" she whispered, staring up at him from under her lashes.

"Never been more sure, Sunshine," he reassured, lying to save face as he lowered himself to the bed with the gentle encouragement of her hand on his shoulder. He smiled softly, masking his discomfort as her face twisted in concentration. She pushed his arms over his head, wrapping the heavy leather belt around the bar of the headboard before attaching it to the cuffs the way he'd done to her hundreds of times.

Swinging her thigh over his bare chest, straddling him, Heather stripped out of his t-shirt, smiling as he groaned. "Like this?" she teased, cupping her large, black lace covered tits, squeezing them gently. "Or is this what did it?" she asked, slipping her hands over her narrow waist, following the flare of her wide hips, her thumbs running along the band of her bikini panties, the lace doing little to hide her shaved pussy.

He glared at the scalloped material cupping her hips and inner thighs, irrationally jealous of the flimsy material. "I think I'm gonna leave them on for a bit longer," she teased, well accustomed to tempting him.

"If I wasn't bound, that underwear would be in threads," he threatened, still adjusting to the submissive role he'd agreed to play.

Gripping the cuffs, pinning his wrists to the pillow above him, she leaned down to kiss him softly, her lips gentle as she caressed him. "It's a good thing I'm in charge then, I like these panties," she teased, enjoying replicating and repeating things he'd done to her.

Allowing her to lead, Colton kept his tongue in his mouth and his kiss light as she explored, her hands sliding over his forearms before gliding over his upper arms. "I think I like this," she whispered, sitting up to look down at him, unaccustomed to being on top of him without his hands on her hips or ass.

Colton's lip curled in amusement as she lowered herself over his chest, pressing kisses to his chiseled jaw before dipping to his throat, running her tongue over the corded muscle. He closed his eyes, focusing on her mouth and tongue as she teased him, the scalloped edges of her bra cups scraping against his chest.

"Ummh," he grunted as her mouth trailed down to his nipple, licking the rough skin with the flat of her tongue as her fingers ran over his chest and shoulders.

"I think this might just be my favourite part of your body," she whispered, pushing herself up to a seated position as her hands slid across his pectorals, tracing the muscle.

"Maybe it's cause it's always at eye level when you back me up against walls," she teased, trying to excite him. "When your fingers are inside me, and your other hand is on my throat, holding me still," she clarified, watching as his eyes hooded, his lust growing at the mental image she painted with each word.

Sliding herself lower on his abdomen, she scraped her nails over him slowly, making him hiss between his teeth. Shuffling back on her knees, she pressed her mouth to his abdomen, her thumbs brushing his nipples as she kissed and licked her way down over the ribbons of ridged muscle. He inhaled deeply, trying not to pant as her nails followed in her wake, her teasing tongue having reached his treasure trail.

"You taste so good," she whispered, enjoying the salty sweat slicked flavour of his skin as she dragged her tongue along the waistline of his shorts, causing his hips to buck, driving his thick cock against her chest.

"Sunshine," he growled in warning as her fingers hooked into the band at his hips, pulling them down only low enough for her to press open mouthed kisses to the taut skin of his hips.

His arms flexed in frustration as she released his shorts, backing all the way down the bed to his feet, her hands wrapping around what little she could hold of his ankles. "What are you doing?" he demanded.

"I thought it was obvious, I'm teasing you," she giggled, her hands sliding up over his shins, her fingertips running lightly through his leg hair, playing with him.

"You're killing me, Sunshine," he confessed, his jaw locked, his cock throbbing from her playful touching as his muscles flexed with the mental discipline it was taking to keep still for her. To continue to allow this. To fully submit to her. To give over his power.

"Am I?" she asked innocently, massaging the tops of his thighs with her thumbs as she bent down to press kisses to his bad knee.

Closing his eyes, Colton did his best to lay still, to enjoy the brush of her full lips on the insides of his thighs as she nipped him. "Colt?" she whispered, her hands sliding under his running shorts to squeeze the tops of his thighs.

"Yeah?" he panted, rocking his hips impatiently towards her.

"I love touching you," she sighed, her lips following the trail of her hand as her wrist gathered the material of his shorts, "you should let me do this again, touching you like this is wonderful."

"Sunshine, take them off," he demanded.

Sitting up, Heather continued to rub his thighs, massaging her way up before dragging her nails back down, making him throb and jump. "Ask me to. And say please."

Lifting his head, he stared at her stern face, his brow arching at the seriousness in her eyes. "Strip me...please," he complied slowly, reminding himself that her feelings were more important right now than his goddamn authority complexes.

Leaning over, she bit the flesh of his hip, the muscled 'v' that led to his cock, making him buck beneath her, his eyes flaring wide. "That wasn't a question," she pointed out, glaring up at his face, her chin on his abdomen, her hands up his shorts, his cock pressing into her cleavage. "I said, ask."

"Will you strip me, please?" he requested doing his best to keep his lips from curling into a smirk at her ferocity. He rather liked seeing this side of her, even if she was pushing the limits of his self-control.

"Lift," she demanded, pulling on his shorts from inside the legs. Planting his feet, he lifted his hips, allowing her to tug off his shorts and underwear at once, pulling them down his legs. He kicked them off his feet himself as she leaned down to kiss his pelvis to either side of his cock, her hands on the tops of his thighs.

"What do you want, Colt?" she asked softly, her breath ghosting over his cock and balls as she dipped her head to kiss his inner thigh.

"Put your mouth on me," he demanded, straining against his bindings, desperate to take hold of her hair and force her teasing mouth down over his aching cock.

"Ah, ah," she teased, "you don't get to make demands tonight. Ask me," she insisted, the tip of her tongue tracing the juncture between thigh and his pelvis, causing him to lift his knee, letting his thigh fall open to his side, giving her more room to play even as he rocked himself into the air, desperate for friction.

"Will you suck me, Sunshine, please?" he asked, the words grating as they slipped off his tongue and past his lips.

"Beg."

"What?" he breathed in disbelief, lifting his head to look down at her. Her mouth hovered over the base of his cock. She held his gaze as she dragged the flat of her tongue over the length of his cock, flicking gently over his plump head before shifting lower, her tongue extending towards his balls.

"I said, beg."

Blinking in shock, Colton shook his head to clear it, wondering who the hell was kissing his cock, because it certainly wasn't his submissive little sister. "I-" Colton gasped as her mouth engulfed one of his testicles, sucking gently on it as her dainty hand circled his cock and pumped him once before releasing her hold. "Jesus Christ, Heather!" he snapped.

"Beg." She demanded again, nipping his pelvis, needing him to take her seriously.

Fighting against every instinct he had screaming at him to break the fucking belt, twist his hands in her hair and remind her just who the fuck was really in charge here, he exhaled in defeat. "Please suck my cock Sunshine, I need your mouth on me, you're killing me...please?"

Smiling wickedly, Heather sat up, making a show of pulling an elastic off her wrist, tying up her hair so it wouldn't be in the way. "Well, since you asked me so nice," she teased, winking at his disgruntled face as she took hold of his turgid member with both hands.

The corded muscles in Colton's neck strained, his jaw tilted towards the ceiling as Heather closed her mouth around him and sucked, hard, her tongue circling him as her hands worked the base of member. "Mmmm," she hummed around her full mouth as she bobbed on him aggressively, impaling her own throat with his head.

"Holy fuck, Sunshine," he swore, glancing down at her, meeting her determined gaze as she held him deep, one of her hands slipping lower to fondle his tightening sac.

Her eyes glazing with desire, she pulled his dick slowly out of her mouth, allowing him to slip over her tongue as her lips kept a tight 'o' of suction around him. He watched as she released him, her tongue following him out of her mouth as she circled the swollen head, licking away his precum.

Colton stared at her in confusion as she back off the end of the bed, tugging down her panties, letting them pool on the floor. His brows snapped low in desire, his eyes settling on her pretty pussy as she approached the bed, crawling her way back up to him.

"You're going to do something for me now," she told him, folding her arms over his chest, resting her chin on her hands as she gazed up at him.

"Oh?" he murmured, enjoying the way she was teasing his cock head with her pussy, rocking her hips against his abdomen, letting the mushroom tip slide along her damp folds.

"Yup," she confirmed, sitting up, her pussy dragging over his abdomen, leaving a wet trail.

"And what would that be?"

"I want your tongue, here," she explained, lifting herself up on her knees so she could reach between her legs and part her lips with her fingers.

"Are you asking, or telling?" he clarified, deeply amused.

"Taking, actually," she corrected, positioning herself over his face, her knees in the triangles his arms formed, her feet draped over his thick biceps.

"What a very Brobyn thing to do," he teased, opening his mouth as she lowered herself onto his tongue.

"Mmmm," she moaned, her fingers digging into his shaggy black hair as she ground her hips, trying to take his tongue deeper as the wet muscle snaked in and out of her core. "Oh god, Colt, this is so good, I feel so-"

He delighted in the long moan that cut short her words as he sucked and nipped her clit. He lamented the use of his hands, wanting to flip her on her back and force her legs wide, pulling her pussy open for him with his thumbs so he could get deeper.

"Just like that," Heather whispered, her head tilted back, her hair falling out of her messy bun as her ass wiggled over her brother's handsome face. "Oh god, Colt, yessss," she hissed as he rolled her clit between his teeth. "Ngh," she grunted as her abdomen twitched, signalling how close she was to the edge.

Lifting off him abruptly, Colton frowned, missing the honeyed warmth on his tongue. "Where you going, Sunshine?" he asked as she kissed her way back down his chest.

"To take what's mine," she told him, raking her nails gently down his sides as she lowered her weight onto his cock, rocking back and forth over his length, wetting it with her juices. "I'm going to fuck you now, the way I want to, and there's nothing you can do about it," she whispered the words that had tumbled out of his mouth and set her aflame the last time he'd bound her.

Swallowing thickly, Colton stared up lustfully at his stunning sister as she slowly guided him into her wet heat. He still wasn't a fan of being under her bound, but he was certainly enjoying the view.

"Oooh," she moaned as his thick cock stretched her petit pussy, her palms flat over his abdomen as she lowered herself one inch at a time. "Fuck, Colt," she whispered reverently, "you're so big," she groaned, biting down on her lip as her labia came to settle against his pubic hair.

Leaning her weight onto her hands, she circled her hips slowly, not bothering to lift off him as her cunt clenched, adjusting to the heavy heat piercing her. "Move," Colton commanded, thrusting his hips against hers, desperate for her to ride him.

"No, we're gonna do this slow," she shut him down, her green eyes flashing with something Colton had never seen in her before.

His hips stilling, Colton ground his teeth as she transferred her weight to her knees, leaning forward, one hand sliding up to brace against his chest as she lifted herself only an inch before sinking all her weight back onto his hips. "Oh god, yeah," she whispered, her head lowered, loose strands of her hair tickling her face as she did it again.

Colton grunted beneath her, meeting her thrust for thrust as she moved up his length so slowly it was torturous, before slamming back down, circling her hips against his. "Sunshine," he begged, needing more, desperate to take hold of her hips and jackhammer into her clenching cunt.

"Not yet," she whispered, her eyes closed as she moved over him sensually, her nails biting into his skin as she rocked him inside her, her abdomen hot, her pussy quivering. She was so close.

Colton watched, panting, his gaze fixated on the small space between their bodies where her cunt stretched tightly around his cock. "Colt, I love you," she gasped, the hand on his abdomen lifting to tease her clit. "I love you so much," she cried, tears flowing down her face as she began to bounce on his cock, her other hand sliding back to rest on his pelvis for balance as she tossed her head back, her fingers moving furiously over her clit as her cunt spasmed on his cock.

Still trembling, Heather leaned forward, crying out as Colton lifted his hips, keeping himself lodged within her even as she tried to move off him. "Colt, be tender," she whispered pleadingly, reaching for the belt, finally freeing him.

Colton paused, her soft plea stilling him even as the belt slackened. He'd been ready to flip them, to roll her under him where she belonged and fuck her furiously, to drive himself so deep he bruised her cervix. He had had every intention of making sure she'd feel him between her legs long after waking in the morning.

Instead, he studied her face and her soft eyes. This was important to her, 'Anger, if not restrained, is frequently more hurtful to us than the injury that provokes it.' He reminded himself.

Lowering his arms, he placed his warm palms on her knees, sliding them slowly up her thighs, holding her gaze as he thrust gently, circling his hips, making her moan. He warmed her hips, slipping around to run his fingers over the round twin globes of her perfect plump ass, squeezing gently. "You make me crazy," he whispered, enjoying the way she shuddered.

"Colt," she whispered desperately as his hands circled her waist, sliding up to her breasts, fondling them gently as he brushed his thumbs over her bra covered nipples.

"Ya gonna cum for me again, Sunshine?" he teased, enjoying the way her mouth fell open in a gentle 'o' as his hands ventured apart, one sliding back to her hip, the other moving to her back, encouraging her to lean over him.

Snapping the clasp on her bra, Colton grinned as her heavy breasts swung free, hanging over his face. Sitting up slightly, holding the crunch, he latched his mouth on a stiff little peak, suckling softly as her hands held his head, her hips circling slowly.

Colton closed his eyes, finding the torture of having to go slow, to restrain himself, exquisite. His cock throbbed inside her, her soft walls milking him as they continued to rock, his entire length buried in her delicious body. "Colt," Heather panted softly, her lips whispering over his temple as he tugged gently on her nipple with his teeth.

"I will give you love anyway you want, whenever you want," he promised, lifting his head to capture her mouth. "I love you," he whispered against her trembling lips as she shattered in his arms.

"Oh," Colton gasped, pressing his lips to hers, his eyes sliding closed as his buttocks clenched, his cock jerking in her spasming heat as he came, his heavy hand hold her hips still as he emptied himself as deeply as he could.

Heather sobbed, her lips held against his by the large hand cupping the back of her head tenderly. "Shh," he whispered, pressing gentle kisses to her lips, tangling his tongue with hers. "It's okay Sunshine, I got you," he swore.

"I knew he was wrong," she whispered a short time later as Colton ran his warm palms gently over her back.

"Jarod?"

"Yeah."

Colton snorted, "course he was, don't you know there's nothing your big brother can't beat him at?" Colton teased.

Giggling, Heather nodded, cuddling into his chest. "I'll call Elliot and Remmingford tomorrow and decline the internship," she whispered.

Holding his tongue, Colton stroked her golden hair, the strands passing gently though his fingers. "No Sunshine, you're right. This is an amazing opportunity for you. You should take it. This is what you really want, your choice, so I'll support it."

Pushing herself up on his chest, she stared up into his hard eyes, "but Jarod wants me," she whispered.

Colton shrugged, "Jarod's wanted you as long as I have. I trust you."

"What made you change your mind?" she asked, beaming at him.

"There is nothing so admired in the world as a man who knows how to bear unhappiness with courage," he murmured the quote, reminding himself. "Seneca's been teaching me a few different lessons I chose to ignore the first time I read them," he teased at her confused expression.

"You're happy about this opportunity, it's gonna be hard on me knowing you're spending all day with Jarod but as you pointed out, that's my problem to work through, not yours, and you just smiled at me like the sun shines out my ass, so..." He lifted a muscled shoulder, "it's worth it."