Forced Body Swap Ch. 01

Story Info
Liam awakens in his new body, Sophia helps him.
4.3k words
4.41
19.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElaineX
ElaineX
42 Followers

Forced body swap

**Everyone in this story is 18 years or older.**

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, are you alright?" A woman asked me in a concerned voice. "Are you still alive?"

I tried to answer her, but I couldn't respond. The pain was unbearable.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hit you," She cried.

Another bystander was on the phone with someone. He tried to ask me something. "Sir, what's your name?"

Again I tried to answer but to no avail.

"Yes, he is breathing and awake," The man knelt beside me. "I can feel a weak pulse."

I couldn't exactly recall what happened. All I saw was a bright light shining into my eyes.

*Is this the light people talk about when they die?* I thought.

It wasn't long until I heard sirens wailing in the distance. "They are almost here," The men said while holding my hand.

The sounds of sirens grew only louder until they finally stopped. A man, likely an emergency responder, was talking. "Sir, can you hear me?" he asked, pulling out a small flashlight to check my pupils. "We're here to help. What's your name?"

I tried to speak but only mumbles came out.

The man quickly consulted with someone else, issuing instructions for further assistance. "We need a stretcher over here. Get ready to transport him to the ER. We've got a possible head injury." The paramedics, calm and efficient, loaded me onto a stretcher. "You're in good hands now, we will administer some painkillers and get you to the hospital." In a quick motion, the paramedics closed the doors behind them as they raced towards the hospital.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sirens had stopped again, and I felt myself being unloaded.

I heard multiple footsteps and a woman started speaking. "Do we know his name, age or medical history?"

"No, he is unresponsive. and no wallet or ID was found."

I was pretty certain I had my wallet and ID on me. At that moment, I remembered again; I was shopping, my sister's birthday was coming up, and I was looking for the perfect gift. Just thinking about it made me happy, I loved my sister from the bottom of my heart. It made my body feel warm and relaxed, but my moment of peace was not for long.

"Get me some pain relievers and a sedative," the woman instructed urgently. "We need to stabilize him before we check further."

I felt a sharp pain in my arm as a needle entered my body.

"Adding the sedative now." A man responded

"I'm not sure if he will make it," The woman replied.

"There is a donor body available," A soft voice reacted. "Though it might give some complications"

The woman looked up. "What complications do you mean?"

The sedatives had completely kicked in, and I felt an unusual warmth spreading through my veins. The sharp pain from the needle lingered for a moment before giving way to a gentle numbness. My head grew heavier, the world around me fading into a soft blur.

*Was this my final moment?* I thought. I didn't want to die; I was still so young. As the sedatives took hold, I began to pray to God, a desperate plea for a second chance at life.

The soft voice spoke again, its words distant and muffled. "Well, there might be a problem with..."

I couldn't hear her finish her sentence, as I felt myself sink into a deep slumber. The warmth embraced me, as my mind faded with each heartbeat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slowly, I felt my mind awaken again, but the darkness held me captive. I was unable to move or speak, and panic and anxiety swept over me. *Did I die? Did the bodyswap fail? Was this the afterlife?* I kept thinking.

In that moment my anxiety only grew stronger, uncertain of what to do. Suddenly, I heard a female voice and felt a sigh of relief. "Docter, he has awoken," she declared.

*I'm alive!* I thought.

I tried to reply to her when a feminine voice interrupted me. "Hello, Liam. My name is Sophia Martinez," she said. "I'm the doctor who is assigned to your case. You might remember me from your last visit to the hospital."

Of course, I recalled Sophia. She was a tall woman in her early thirties, with lushes flowing dark brown hair and emerald green eyes. I could even remember the vanilla smell she had, or maybe I could smell it because she was standing so close to me.

"You might be confused with what is going on," She told me. "You were hit by a car and almost died. In an effort to save your life, we opted for a body swap."

*God did give me a second chance.* I thought. I could never have imagined that I would survive all that.

Sophia continued talking. "The body you now have is noticeably younger, and the adjustment between your consciousness and this new body will take time. During this period, you may experience periods of immobility, speechlessness, and numbness."

I tried to move, but nothing happened. I really was immobile, the anxiety grew back as I tried to move.

"Calm down Liam" Sophia reassured me. "It will only be for some time, you will be able to move in no time. While you are recovering we will need to do daily tests to see your recovery progress."

My body calmed down a bit, and I felt my head becoming weak again.

"You need to rest some more Liam. I added some more sedatives, just try to relax and sleep, tomorrow will be a big day."

Sophia trailed my hand and I heard the sound of her heels walking away from me. The beeping sounds of the equipment were soothing and hypnotic. It made my head spin again as I felt myself fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had been awake for some time, presuming it was the next day. My thoughts kept alternating between my new body and how my mother and sisters would react. I was confident my mother and older sister would accept it without any problem, but I had my doubts about my younger twin sisters.

Lost in my thoughts, I heard a gentle knock. The door opened, and Sophia's voice followed. "Good morning, Liam, It's Sophia. Just like we discussed yesterday, I'm here to conduct some tests."

I remembered her mentioning the tests, but I wasn't sure of what kind of they would be. As I pondered what she meant exactly, she continued speaking. "You might be wondering what kind of test we have in store for you." It was like she read my mind. "We've found that the best way to test if you regained your ability to feel is with the classic feather method. You might remember when you were a child, being tickled with a feather and laughing. Well, this is something similar."

My dad always used to tickle me that way, it made me feel nostalgic. My dad died in a car crash when I was just seven years old, and I do not have many memories left of him. It was somewhat ironic that I, too, had died in some way.

Sophia said a few more things, but I was too far into my own thoughts. I only caught the last thing she said, "If you feel anything tickle, try to make a sound or even better, try to move your body."

I tried to respond to her, but a light sensation on my skin interrupted me. It felt delicate, but undeniably it was there. I felt the feather move over my arm and up to my chin.

"I can see you can feel that," She said. "Then let's try something more intense."

Sophia placed the feather on the soles of my feet, causing a shiver to run through me as she slowly moved it higher. The feather traced over my calves and towards my thighs. At that moment, I realized I was naked. My heartbeat pounded in my chest, and in my moment of uncertainty, I felt the feather approach the heat between my legs. I still couldn't feel my penis, but I sensed my arousal growing. The feather continued its journey, gliding over my hips, around my belly button, and then towards my chest. My nipples responded in a way I hadn't experienced before; they became hard and stiff. A shiver travelled from my nipples and chest down my spine, creating an erotic and sensual feeling.

My arousal heightened, but just when I thought I would reach climax, Sophia stopped. "You did well Liam, I can see you are already able to feel."

My head was still spinning from the ecstasy, and I was unsure of what she was telling me. It felt like she had been talking for an eternity. Amidst the haze of pleasure and ecstasy, I managed to catch her closing words, "... I hope you rest well, Liam. Tomorrow will be just as exciting."

As Sophia closed the door behind her, I remained uncertain about what had just transpired. *Was this all a dream?* I wondered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of days had passed when Sophia started teasing me. She would bring me close to climax, only to abruptly stop. All of this made my body incredibly sensitive.

Just like every other day, Sophia entered my room once again. "Hey Liam, I hope you're excited for today. We'll begin with the usual feather test, and if you respond well, I have a special reward for you." Just hearing her speak in her seductive voice caused my body to tense up. "I won't spoil the surprise, but I can assure you that you'll enjoy it," she said.

I could hear Sophia walking towards my bed, her high heels making a noticeable clacking sound. I had always been fond of women in high heels, and I couldn't help but hope she was wearing stockings underneath them. The mere thought of her beautiful legs caused the heat between my legs to intensify.

Sophia gives a little moan as she places the feather on my collarbone. The sensation of the feather heightened my arousal more than usual. She slowly teases my body, moving the feather to my armpit and down my side. When she reaches my hips, I want to moan from the sensations, but I'm still unable to speak. I feel the feather leave my skin, and then two warm, tiny, soft hands take its place. Her little fingers start to crawl on the inside of my thighs as they slowly move closer to the throbbing heat between my legs. Her delicate fingers explore me, their movements stroking my warmth. Moving over my hips, she grabs my ass, kneading it.

Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, she moved her hands toward my chest. Her hand rests there, and then her fingers find my nipples. She slowly pinches them, sending electric waves across my chest. My nipples have never been this sensitive, and the touch of her soft hands makes me feel like I'm on the brink of orgasm. While she plays with my nipples, I feel her hair on my face, and then I feel her hot, soft lips touch mine. She kisses me passionately, and as her tongue enters my mouth, the taste of strawberries floods my senses. The taste makes my mind go wild, and I crave her more.

Gradually, she starts to kiss along my neck, giving me slow, wet kisses until she reaches my chest. I hear another moan, and I feel the kisses making their way towards my nipple. Finally, she reaches it, giving it a passionate kiss, taking the nipple in her mouth and sucking on it. My nipples are already hard and sensitive. As she continues to suck and lick my nipple, the pleasure becomes indescribable, and I feel my orgasm building.

Sophia notices my response. "Are my kisses that good, baby? Do you want me to make you orgasm?" I could barely respond, but she understood it. "Alright, I will give you the best orgasm of your life,"

She continues sucking and her other hand finds its way towards my hips, and then trailing them to the inside of my thighs. My breath quickens, and she increases her pace. I felt the tension building, causing me to arch my back and curl my toes; my body was clenching up. And just when I thought I could not take it anymore, the tension released, pulsating throughout my body, making me shiver. My orgasm lasts for over a minute. It feels incredibly euphoric, undoubtedly the best orgasm I have ever experienced."

Sophia removed her lips and let out a little giggle. "You did great, honey. I saw you arch your back." I felt confused about what happened. The orgasm felt so much different than before. I struggled to find the right words to describe it, but my entire body trembled and shook like never before.

"You are recovering quite well," she said. "I believe you will be able to go home soon. Wouldn't you like that?" While I wanted to go home and see my mother and sisters again. I could not stop thinking about Sophia and what she had done to me.

"Or, will you miss me?" She asked. "Well if you feel that way, don't worry, I'll make sure you never forget me." She giggled again and stood up from my bed. Her heels made the same clicking noise as before, only this time they moved away from me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still dreaming about Sophia, I was jolted awake by the familiar sound of my sisters. I had not expected them to come and see me.

Madison, my eldest sister, greeted me with a playful giggle. "Hey, little brother."

"Madison, don't tease him so much. He still doesn't know what is going on,". My mother interjected, she always had a tender tone as she spoke. But we all knew she loved us very much.

I wanted to say something and hug them, but I was still unable to move or speak.

My mother spoke towards my twin sisters "Come on, girls, go greet your brother."

I heard my sisters approach me, and kiss me. "We hope you can come home soon, Liam." They said with a touch of sadness. I could hear one of them cry, it made me angry and sad at the same time. I wanted to protect them and comfort them, I could not bear to hear my sweet sisters in pain.

For a while, my mother and sisters engaged me in conversation, updating me on their lives and sharing school stories. My twin sisters played theatre and had just performed for their school. I felt proud of them, but I felt also a little sad. I looked forward to seeing my sisters play again.

It felt like only half an hour had passed, but my mother commented that it was already getting late. Being stuck in this bed made me unable to grasp what time it was. Before leaving, they all came to kiss me goodbye. I tried to tell them I loved them, but I was unable to say anything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I was sleeping, I felt soft, warm hands caressing me. These hands teasingly traced up and down my sides, chest, and stomach, exploring every inch of my being. Gradually, they made their way towards my hips and then found their way to the inside of my legs. Each touch heightened my arousal, but it felt different compared to previous experiences. I couldn't quite put it into words, but I felt wet and tight.

I wasn't sure if it was a wet dream, but I decided to embrace it and enjoy the sensations. A wet dream is always welcome, after all.

As I anxiously waited, I felt lips graze my skin, gently kissing my neck. An electric shock ran through my body, causing me to shiver. I noticed my breath quickening as the lips trailed down my chest and settled on my nipples. They licked and kissed them, causing my nipples to harden, and my chest to grow more tender and sensitive.

Finally, those soft hands ventured between my legs, towards the heat I produced. I wanted to open my legs and feel those hands on me. Slowly, a finger pressed against my sweet spot, teasing it with irresistible circles. It was an indescribable sensation, far surpassing any pleasure I could provide myself. It felt so unbelievably real, almost like it wasn't a dream.

The licking transformed into kissing once again, gradually making its way down my body, until it hovered just above my crotch. The soft finger moved away and I felt a warm breath. I felt hornier than ever before. It felt like an eternity of teasing, but finally, I felt those warm, soft lips on me. At first, there were gentle kisses, but they quickly escalated into passionate licking. My body grew hotter, and my excitement skyrocketed. My skin became even more sensitive as if every nerve was on fire. Just as I thought I couldn't take it anymore, I was engulfed in a mind-blowing sensation. I couldn't hold back any longer. My body trembled, and waves of orgasm pulsed through every inch of me.

Just as I had awoken by those soft hands, I felt them massaging my head. Making my mind blank as they made me drift back into a deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke as Sophia entered my room once again, the sudden awakening brought forth an unfamiliar sensation. My body felt smaller and more delicate than before. *It probably had to do with the body swap,* I thought to myself.

Sophia sat down on my bed and took hold of my hand. "Hi, Liam. We have some test results," she said, her voice soft and seductive. I felt a mix of excitement and fear, wondering if the body swap had caused any complications. She continued speaking, her voice flowing like honey. "We have concluded that you have regained most of your ability to feel. We expect you to make a full recovery in the coming days." A sigh of relief washed over me, knowing that I was almost going home.

"We just need to conduct one final test before sending you off," Sophia mentioned. I wasn't entirely sure what she meant by that. "Give me a moment; I need to get a colleague to assist me." Sophia left the room, closing the door behind her. I felt a surge of nervousness. What did she have in store for me?

When Sophia returned, I heard another set of heels clicking behind her. "Hey, Liam, I'm back, and as promised, I brought my colleague. Her name is Amilia, and she will be helping me." Amilia introduced herself and gave me a kiss on my lips.

Not before long, Sophia and Amilia noticed my growing arousal. "Well, well, look who's excited to see us," they giggled, teasing me with their hair, causing a ticklish sensation. The two women couldn't wait any longer and moved swiftly, their tongues exploring my mouth. Just like before, I tasted strawberries, but this time, there was a hint of honey as well.

One set of lips couldn't stay in place, and they moved down to kiss my body. I grew even more excited, feeling an itch around my nipples and crotch. The other pair of lips noticed this and also moved downward. Slowly, they trailed down until they reached my nipples, taking them into their mouths and sucking on them.

The women couldn't keep their hands off my body, and I felt their soft hands touching me everywhere. After a while, their hands joined together, teasing and playing with my knob. My arousal reached its peak, and I started to breathe faster. Then, that sweet release came. My body tensed up, and shivers ran down my legs and body.

Sophia gave me a little kiss. "You came fast, baby, but we're not finished with you yet. I hope you're ready for round two." One pair of lips left my nipples and started kissing its way down my body, getting closer and closer to my groin. I took a deep breath and felt warm air teasing my knob. I became more aware of what was happening to my body, and right on cue, I felt those soft lips against it, kissing me slowly. My nipples weren't left unattended, as soft fingers played with them, sending electric waves through my body. The kissing between my legs turned into licking, moving from the bottom to the top. My body reacted differently this time, feeling wet and tight. It almost felt like I had wet myself. The intense arousal consumed me, and at that moment, I started to orgasm again, causing my fluids to spray out of me.

My body wanted to rest, but the licking continued. My arousal grew once more, and my mind told me that I needed to be filled down there. I wasn't entirely sure why I considered that. As I thought about it, I felt something tight enter me, as if my wish had been granted. Did Sophia know I would desire this? I pondered. The sensation felt incredible, clouding my thoughts and making me unaware of what was happening to my body. All I knew was that my pleasure tripled. Amid my ecstasy, I began to move my body for the first time. Sophia gasped and started to tease me. "Wow, Liam, it looks like you're finally moving. Does it feel that good? Do you want to be fucked? Do you want to orgasm?" My mind screamed yes, but I couldn't respond.

ElaineX
ElaineX
42 Followers
12