Forced Family

Story Info
Family has car trouble, and that's just the beginning.
7.1k words
4.42
1.32M
559
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,249 Followers

The Elliott family was one of the nicest families on their block. John and Jackie had been high school sweethearts. Jackie had gotten pregnant at 17 so the two of them got married. John had already graduated and was working full-time while attending community college part-time. They had difficulties at first. But Jackie wasn't due until summer so she was able to graduate. Their son, Josh, was born. Then the following year Jackie got pregnant again and had their second, and final, child, Jana.

Despite the odds being against them the Elliotts prevailed. John finished school and got a decent job. Then Jackie continued her education once both of the kids were in grade school, and she too got a nice job.

They became very active in their local church and enrolled their kids into Catholic school. Jackie had decided to do her best to ensure that her children had better moral values as teenagers than she had so that they would not have to face the early struggles that she and John had to endure.

At 36 Jackie was still a striking looking woman. She always took care of herself and was often thought to be a few years younger. She was only 5'4" but still had a firm body. She kept her black hair cut short. And even her small 32-B cup breast looked nice on her petite frame.

John stood over six feet and was a handsome man in his own right. He had short brown hair and was in pretty good shape for a man for 38. He could be accused of having a wandering eye, but had never strayed from his wife of 19 years. In fact, the two of them were the only sexual partners that either had ever been with.

Josh took after his father. Standing just over six feet, he had well-trimmed brown hair and eyes. He was very handsome and had always been popular with the girls. His first year of college had been particularly good as he often found himself surrounded by attractive females. And he had taken advantage of the situation to lose his virginity and explore sex with three different girls throughout the year.

If the others were attractive then it would have to be said that Jana was nothing short of beautiful. The 18-year old Homecoming Queen was taller than her mother, standing 5'6". Had long black hair that hung nearly to her waist. Her face was exotically beautiful. Large brown, almond-shaped eyes. A cute button nose and a smile that captured your attention. Her body was both slender and shapely. While she only sported a 36-B bustline it looked nice on her tight body. And her legs were lovely. Jana was the type of girl that turned heads everywhere she went.

She had also learned the art of teasing very well. While still a virgin, Jana had figured out how to take advantage of her looks to get her way. And nothing excited her more than leading a cute guy on with unspoken promises of a peek under her shirt or a chance to run their hands over her firm little body. She had gotten two boys to masturbate in front of her, pretending that it grossed her out while getting wet watching. She wasn't a prude. It was just that Jana was biding her time. She was going to make someone work very hard at earning the right to be the first to enter her highly treasured love box.

Jackie and John had taken Jana with them on their trip up to Josh's college to pick him up for the holiday. They wanted to use the opportunity to give Jana a tour of the school to see if she was interested in applying there. With graduation less than seven months away she needed to begin applying soon.

They toured the campus then left for the trip to Grandma's. Spent the next two days there then started the journey home. Expecting to drop Josh off at school late Saturday night. Then grabbing a motel room and heading back home Sunday.

But on the way back the car blew a fan belt and overheated. Leaving them stranded in the middle of nowhere. Worse, they had left the cell-phone at home.

As luck would have it (so they thought) a passing truck stopped. The two men in the truck had spotted Jana standing outside the car in her tight jeans and clinging shirt had immediately caught their attention. Upon learning the out-of-town family's situation they offered to help. But help was not what they had on their mind.

The driver, a rugged looking man in his late-twenties went back to his truck and used his phone to "call for assistance". In about fifteen minutes a tow truck arrived. John noticed that it said 'Private Use Only' on the side but was not about to argue with help. The driver, a long haired, skinny man who introduced himself as Ray said that he had a friend who operated a small shop and he would have no trouble replacing their hose. John regretted the $100 dollar tow bill but paid. Ray hooked their car up. John got in the truck with him and left the other three in the car. Seeing that everything was under control the other two men, Doug and Tim, wished them well and drove off.

Ray towed the car down the road a few miles then turned off a side road. John was more concerned about his family sitting in the car being banged around on this bumpy road than he was about where they were headed. After several more minutes, and a few more turns, Ray pulled into a dirt driveway. In the dark John could barely make out a small, garage-like, building. Then he saw the pickup that had been driven by Doug and Tim.

Ray lowered the car then led everyone inside. When they entered they saw Doug and Tim leaning against a tool counter drinking beer with two other men. The taller of the two was the so-called proprietor, as Ray had called him. A heavyset man about John's height named Ed. The other fellow was a homely man with a beer gut and a nasty scar on his face. He looked to be around 40, while the others were all in their late twenties to early thirties. He introduced himself as Don.

John was immediately uncomfortable with the way the men looked over both his wife and daughter. His concerns grew worse when he asked how long it would take to fix his car and he saw an amusing look exchanged between Ray and Ed.

John was about to usher his family outside when he realized that while talking to Ed, both Doug and Tim had moved into a position close to the door.

"We're gonna fix your car, alright." Ed told him. "But I want more than money to pay the bill."

"What the hell are you talking about?" John demanded.

"My friends and I would like a little action. Why don't you ladies take off your clothes for us."

"Fuck you!" Jackie shouted back.

"Now that ain't a nice, lady." Ed said, then he drove his fist into John's stomach with enough force to double him over.

Josh rushed his father's attacker, only to find himself struck in the back by something hard. He stumbled forward and fell to the filthy floor as Don stood over him holding a crowbar, ready to use it again if necessary.

"Please don't hurt them." Jackie pleaded.

Ed took a couple steps away from John and pulled out a knife. Upon looking around the room Jackie could see that each of the five were armed with a knife, crowbar, large screwdriver, or some such weapon. "Unless you want some serious damage done, I'd suggest you strip. And I mean everyone, we wouldn't want your men here to be any better off that the ladies now would we?"

Jackie blushed. "You can't expect me to strip naked in front of my kids."

"It doesn't look like you have a choice now, does it." Ed spat back.

Jackie fumbled with the buttons of her blouse. Feeling shame wash over her as all eyes in the room were upon her. She pulled off her shirt, revealing her white wonderbra, and began unfastening her pants. As she did so, John and Josh began disrobing. Only Jana stood still, until Doug pushed a metal bar in her direction and nudged her on. Soon the four of them stood there in their undergarments. Jackie in her bra and matching white panties. Jana in a pretty light blue bra and black silk panties, and both men in their briefs. Then they were instructed to disrobe one at a time. First John then Josh. Jackie had not realized just how much her son had grown over the last several years. She could see his shame as he stood their naked. And realized that he had developed much like his father. In fact, Jackie caught herself thinking that when erect he might be slightly larger than his father's 8-inches.

Jackie was forced to disrobe next. She slowly removed her bra. As her small tits came into view several of them men called out their approval. Whether it was from her nerves, or from the chill in the air, her nipples became hard much to the delight of their captors. For while her breast were small, Jackie's nipples were quite large. Then she slid her cotton panties down her legs revealing her thick black thatch of hair. And stood their mortified as the men watched her.

"Next." Came the call and Jana realized that it was her turn. She reached behind and unsnapped her bra. Blushing as she pulled it off to reveal her firm little boobs. Like her mother, her nipples quickly became erect. Although not as big as her mom's, Jana had some very nice nipples as well. She lowered her panties, and much to Jackie's surprise, she saw that Jana had a very well trimmed bush. She was shaved around her lips and had a small triangle of black hair above her pussy. Seeing the two ladies standing there was a wonderful sight. And Jackie knew by the way the men were gawking that she paled next to her gorgeous daughter's luscious body. She knew that if she didn't do something quick that Jana was in for some serious trouble.

"Look, if you guys promise not to hurt anyone, I'll do whatever you want." Jackie said.

John looked at his wife in horror.

"It's the only way to get out of this, John." She said, trying to avoid looking him in the eyes.

"Let's get this straight," Ed replied. "You're saying that you will willingly fuck us, or do whatever we want?"

"Yes, whatever you want. As long as you leave Jana alone."

Jana couldn't believe the sacrifice her mother was willing to make on her behalf. She looked at the five men standing there and knew that she wouldn't want to be touched by any of them. And here was her mother willing to take on all of them.

"Tie the others up." Ed ordered.

There were four poles in the corners of the room. Jana, John and Josh were each led to a pole and their hands were tied behind their backs securing them to the pole. They were forced to stand there facing the center of the room where Jackie stood nude with Doug and Tim undressing before her. She was forced to bend over. Tim stood before her face with his hard cock protruding from his loins. "Suck me." He said. Jackie avoided looking at her family as she took the tiny cock into her mouth and began sucking. Then she felt Doug getting between her legs behind her. She could feel his shaft rubbing up against her hairy pussy. She fought back tears as he slipped it between the lips of her moistening pussy and began fucking her. She could only imagine how this must look to her husband, and worse, her kids.

Jackie continued sucking the cock in her mouth, wanting nothing more than to get this over with as soon as possible. Then she felt Doug quickening his pace behind her. She fought back the urge to scream as she felt his semen coat her insides as he came in her pussy. As soon as he pulled out Ray got behind her and slid his pecker into her already used hole. She could feel that he was bigger than Doug had been. Just as she realized that she felt Tim's cock blast its load into her mouth. She tried to pull away but his hands held her head in place and she was forced to suck every drop of his hot, salty cum. Then he too was gone, and in his place stood the disgusting Don.

He took a moments pleasure out of slapping her face with his cock before thrusting it into her mouth. She began sucking, but Don grabbed her head and started fucking her face. Jackie had to fight back the sudden urge to gag as he rammed his tool into the back of her mouth. She was getting reamed on both ends. Doug leaned forward and began pinching her large nipples as he fucked her. Jackie cringed at this because her nipples were ultra sensitive to the touch and she did not want to be aroused by this man. With a sense of finality she felt Doug cumming in her pussy, followed quickly by Don's spewing cock in her mouth. One more and she prayed that these bastards would let them go.

As the two men pulled their slicked rods free from Jackie Ed ordered them to tie her to the fourth pole. Jackie wondered what he had in mind for her. She stood there feeling traces of cum trickle out of her pussy and down her thighs. Then she saw that both John and Josh had become erect during her ordeal. She could see that both men were humiliated at having become aroused. It wasn't that either had enjoyed watching Jackie getting raped. But was more of an involuntary reaction of seeing a pretty woman getting fucked. Jackie was also shocked to realize that she had been staring at Josh's prick, realizing that he was indeed larger than his father, by about an inch.

Ed came to stand before Jackie. He fondled her boobs, tweaked her nipples, and then leaned forward to lick and suck each one in turn. Jackie flushed as he continued doing this, feeling her body stir against her will from his manipulations. "You're pretty, momma. But I want something else." He said as he walked away from Jackie over to Jana.

"No, you bastard!" Jackie screamed. "Leave her alone!"

Ed played with Jana's slightly larger boobs, then began nibbling on her nipples. Jana jerked her head and struggled against her bonds but couldn't escape the groping hands upon her. Ed ignored the threats and pleas that came from both Jackie and John as he dropped to his knees and held the 18-year old's legs still so he could lick her pussy. Jana flinched as his tongue caressed her lips and then her clit. Then he pressed his finger inside her pussy. Jana was shaking with fear as his finger struck her hymen. Ed looked up at her with surprise. "Are you a virgin?" He asked.

Jana nodded her head yes, thinking that he would have pity on her and spare her any more humiliation. She silently pleaded for him to fuck her mother instead, feeling guilty as she did so.

"Damn, guys. This hot babe is still cherry!" Ed said as he got up off his knees and began undoing his pants. When his hard cock sprang into view before her Jana screamed. Then Ed stepped between her legs and began rubbing his cockhead against her sweet pussy. He grabbed her ass and slowly began inserting his dick into her. Jana wriggled and yelled the entire time, feeling him sinking further and further into her. His head struck her hymen and he stopped. Jana honestly believed that he was going to pull out and stop when she felt him backing off. Then he rammed forward. Jana screamed as his cock smashed against her thin membrane of skin that had protected her insides for over 18 years. With a wave of pain his dick burst through, robbing her of her virginity. "Oh fuck, this pussy is fantastic!" Ed proclaimed as he buried his shaft all the way inside the struggling girl.

Jackie watched in horror as her daughter was raped. She felt even more shameful of her own rape for it had saved nothing. John seethed with anger as his baby girl was being violated by this scum. All he wanted to do was break free and wrap his hands around his neck. Josh couldn't take his eyes off his sister getting fucked. As much as he felt sorry for her, he still could not ignore just how sexy his little sister was. His cock was stiff and beginning to throb. He tried to resist the feelings he was having but nothing would make the damned thing go soft again.

Ed continued stroking his meat into Jana's tight pussy. The girl had given up struggling and stood there, being held tightly against his body. All she could do was pray that he would pull out before cumming in her. Each thrust wracked her body from head to toe and she despised this man for using her as a toy for his amusement. Ed began ramming her harder and faster. Grunting with every stroke. His eyes locked on to Jana's and she knew he was ready to blast his seed into her. She cried out for him to stop but received only a satisfied smile in return. Then his hips bucked harder. Ed groaned as the first blast of his orgasm was released into her. Ed slammed harder and continued pumping his load into Jana's violated cunt. When he had finally finished he pulled out, finding a trace of blood on his cock. He could see a small trail dripping down Jana's right thigh from where he had busted her open.

"Well that was the best pussy I've ever had." He said to the quite girl.

No one in the room spoke. All five of the men had been satisfied now. Jackie and the others wondered if they would be let go or not. The other four men looked to Ed to see what he had in mind. Ed walked around the room. Seeing Josh's hard cock he walked over. "Shit, boys. Take a look at this thing. Junior here is horny too."

"Fuck you." Josh answered.

"I'll bet you would like to have someone take care of that for you, wouldn't you?" Ed asked. "Let momma suck it." Don suggested.

Ed agreed that that wasn't a bad idea. Doug and Tim quickly untied Jackie's ropes and dragged her across the small room. She kicked and screamed the entire way but was unable to stop them from shoving her onto the floor before her son. "Suck his dick." Ed ordered.

Jackie kneeled in silence. Refusing to look up at her son. She was not about to be forced into something so wrong.

"Hey, Don." Ed asked. "When's the last time you fucked a guy?"

Don grinned. "Now you know I ain't done no guys since I was in prison. I've always liked women more."

"Well, if Momma won't play nice, then maybe we'll let you take Junior's asshole. I'm sure it's as virgin as his sister was."

Josh nearly lost his erection over that comment. The thought of being but raped by another man was horrifying to the 19-year old.

"Hell, while you do that maybe I'll take his sister's cherry asshole too." Ray said.

"No, please don't." Jackie said.

"Then suck him." Ed ordered.

Jackie looked at her son's penis. She looked up to his face, wanting to say she was sorry but unable to speak. She looked away, not wanting to see him. Then slowly leaned forward to begin sucking her own son's cock. "Mom, no!" Josh cried out as his mother's lips wrapped around his shaft. Josh looked and saw both his dad and sister watching him getting blown by his mother. He had enjoyed a few blow jobs during this past year, and realized that no matter how much he hated what was happening that his cock was already enjoying this one as well.

Until tonight Jackie had only been with one man in her life; her husband. And she had always enjoyed giving him blowjobs. She believed that she was quite good at it. She had just been forced to swallow cum from two rapists and was now being made to do the same to her son. She felt sorry for Josh for she knew that he could not help but enjoy the sensations of a woman's mouth on his dick. She thought that the only way to help him was to do as good a job as ever so that he would cum and get his torment over with. But Josh didn't realize that his mother's expert strokes were designed to finish him quickly for his own good. Part of him began thinking that his mother was enjoying this. He wished that she wouldn't do such a good job. He wanted to tell her bud didn't want to embarrass her any further by letting their captors know his mother was enjoying this. Josh felt her tongue slide along the underside of his cock. His mother's lips running smoothly up and down his shaft. He could feel his balls growing tighter as his mother sucked. He tried to hold back but could not resist the feeling that was overcoming him. He could feel the sperm rising in him. His cock needed release. He couldn't believe that his mother could be making him feel so damn good. Then he moaned uncontrollably as his balls unleashed their contents into his mother's mouth.

PAS
PAS
4,249 Followers
12