Forced Into Inbreeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


"Oh wow, I still can't believe that THE Das Mira is your aunt," My girlfriend gushed as she showed off her albums.

"Das means the in german, so it's redundant to say that," I gently chided her, causing my girlfriend of two years to give me a flat look.

"You know, you're not cute when you are like that," She grumpily said as she poked me.

I chuckled as I wiped her finger away.

It had been two weeks now since my aunt started living with us. Since she started...doing things to me.

Moments like this where I could just be with my girlfriend and not have to worry about my aunt taking over my life were more precious than gold. Little by little the former has just sort of happened.

Not even the clothes that I had brought for my date today were ones I had chosen.

"But gash, you do look hot," Sara said as she put the latest, and probably last, of my aunt's albums aside, "You almost look like her."

"You know, if she were a hot tall guy instead of a chick," She said with a pensive thought.

My smile became brittle at that.

The container of my morning food laid empty in the room, my girlfriend having done me the favor of eating it. The thought had sickened me...but not anymore then eating it myself did.

And yet that was still something better to think about then how alike I was to my aunt.

"Ah, well, you wanna do it?" I asked, if only to avoid talking about aunt Miranda altogether. Sara looked surprised at me before starting to pull off her clothes.

"Well, okay, but be careful," She warned me as she waved her cute butt, "I still don't think I can take you all."

"That's okay," I chuckled as I lined myself against her pussy, "Some day perhaps."

"Some, hmm, day!" Sara happily agreed as I speared her.

It was tight. It was good.

But it wasn't my aunt's.

More than half of my shaft sat around unused and Sara, despite her happiness when having sex, could not match my aunt's skill.

Nor her passion.

Sara came before I did and, to my private shame, she had to jerk me off the rest of the way.

"Seriously, you've got to be the guy with the highest endurance for sure," Sara remarked as I started filling up a condom, "...as well as the one with the biggest loads. Geez, talk about a danger, a single shot of that and I'd end up pregnant for sure."

I stared at her for a moment before my eyes widened.

Why hadn't I never considered that?

I mean, Aunt Mira had never gotten pregnant and she looked as though she'd been around the block, so surely she took precautions, right?

"What's got you so worried?" My girlfriend asked and I shook my head. It was probably nonsense on my part. Aunt Mira most likely didn't want that.

"Nothing, nothing," I waved her off, sighing with relief as my load abated.

"Honestly, I am just happy that they make condoms this big," My girlfriend murmured before she hoisted the cum bloated condom and threw into the trash, "Can you imagine what I'd have to clean if I-"

And then she stopped as she looked at her phone.

"What?" I asked as I tried to look over her shoulder?

"You aunt just invited me to dinner," Sara squealed as she turned around to hug me, "Oh Al, why didn't you tell me that you were angling for that?"

I wasn't.

"This is probably her idea," I honestly said, trying to hide my frown.

What was her game?

"Well, it's for a week's time, so, um, you think she'll like me?" Sara nervously asked, and I looked around the room.

On all the walls were posters of singers. Half of them were my aunt's, "Das Mira" being displayed proudly on them all.

My girlfriend hadn't painted her hair purple and blue, but it was a damn near thing. I honestly don't know how I could have handled it if she had.

"I think you'll be fine," I replied.


It was now three weeks since my aunt Miranda came into my life.

"Alright honey, keep it down," My mother said as she went to her room.

"Sure thing ma," I nervously replied as I stepped into my house with my girlfriend.

"It was nice meeting you again Miss C!" My girlfriend called out after my mother and she just gave an off-handed wave.

"So, um, where's your aunt?" Sara asked with barely held excitement. I smiled gently at her as I padded her cute head.

"Somewhere I am sure," I said, acting as if wishing something enough would make it true.

I really did not have a good feeling about today.

Through this whole week my Aunt had glim in her eye as she fed me, clothed me and, to my dismay, bathed me. What was wrong with the woman?

She had become increasingly interested in Sara as well, something that I only felt was foreboding. About what she was like and, well, how much did she like her.

I had been cagey of course, but under my Aunt's firm hand the truth always came out.

And the sex...

The sex...

"Earth to Al, anybody there?" My girlfriend asked and I blinked away the memories.

"Yeah, I am here," I quickly assured her, hiding the shiver that went down my spine. I had absolutely refused to take any more of the pills she had gifted me, but she always found ways to get me to consume them, resulting in near mind breaking sex.

Just last night I blood burst from my nose as I fucked her. I was half sure it was me blowing a brain vessel, but I was so turned on that I didn't care.

I...was coming close to my breaking point I felt.

Anymore and I would have a nervous breakdown.

"Hey, listen, why don't we go out actually?" I said, fear welling up in my breast.

"Oh, no?" She said, "You think I am going to miss my chance to meet Das Mira, Al?"

"You don't understand!" I said, half shouting as I grabbed her shoulders, "You just...don't understand."

"Al," Sara warily said, "You are hurting me."

I let her go.

"I am sorry," I said as I put a hand in my head, "It's just..."

"What's going on Al?" My girlfriend asked.

"I'll tell you...somewhere else," I told her as I reached out and grabbed her hand.

A small smile sprouted in my face when she squeezed back.

"Yeah, how about you do that later," the voice of my aunt came from the doorway.

"It's th-IT"S DAS MIRA!" Sara gushed as she let go of my hand and rushed to shower my aunt with her worship.

My hand fell to my side.

"The one and only," My aunt proudly said as she preened under the attention, "And you most be my boy's girlfriend."

I twitched at that.

My boy.

"Oh yeah," Sara said as she pointed at me, "He's, like, totally hot!"

"Oh I know," My aunt growled and pulled a pen out of her skirt, "Now...where do you want me to sign?"

My girlfriend just stared at her...before she slapped her head.

"Oh gash, I left the album in the car," She said before running out, "I'll be back!"

And left me alone.

With my aunt.

"Trying to skip dinner on me, heh?" My aunt casually asked as she put her hands on her hips.

"...I have to tell her." I whispered back.

I had to tell someone.

"Oh Sugar," My aunt padded me on the cheek, before pushing me down.

My aunt was a 5 foot 1 woman while I was a 6 foot teen. As it turned out, when the soul wasn't willing, the difference in body size didn't matter.

My ass was on the floor before I realize what happened.

Reaching into her huge tits, my aunt pulled out a familiar bottle of pills.

"No," I said, "No, I won't do it anymore!"

For once, my aunt looked at me as if I were the one being strange.

"Of course not," She said, opening the bottle and putting a pill in her hand, "You don't need them anymore."

And then she popped it in her mouth, swallowing down.

"Oh, but I need to celebrate!" She said as she under her skirt and pulled her panties off.

"What do you mean?" I asked as she walked over me, her glistening testicles and pussy over my head.

"Pull out your cock," She commanded with a smirk by way of answering.

Before I realized it, I had obeyed her.

My cock was in my hands.

"Now get hard," She said and, to my disbelief, I hardened under her sweet authoritative voice.

"What-what is happening?" I asked.

"You no longer need the pills to be what I need you to be," She said as she straddled my cock.

And then, with one gentle push, I moaned as she slid down my length.

"Now you are my sweet little fuck boy," She said as her red flushed to a degree that seemed impossible and she started to sweat. Her cock was hard as it smacked my stomach.

"Oh, and about telling someone?" She whispered as she enveloped my head with her enormous tits, and grinded her cock on my abs, "I'll do that myself."

"What?" I asked as I tried not to cum.

"I'll tell the whole world in fact," She feverishly said as her thrusts became faster and faster.

Faster and faster.

Not only was I spearing into her cunt, her own mushroom glans was using both of our bodies as an onahole!

"What do you mean-" I tried to ask, but the sounds of footsteps across the doorway made me realize that my girlfriend was back.

"Ok, I got the album and-" Sara tried to say when she suddenly stopped.

The sound of a clatter as her album hit the floor made me turn my head and stare at her.

She was in shock.

Her mouth was hanging open as she stared at my aunt fucking my cock.

"Oh deary!" My aunt moaned as she reached behind her...and pulled out a stick, "I just remembered, I did have something signed off for you after all!"

And then she displayed it.

It was a pregnancy test.

It had two straight lines in it, marking it positive. And, in what margin it had, was signed by my aunt.

My world went crashing down.

I stared at that pregnancy test for so long that I didn't realize when my girlfriend had left.

Or perhaps, ex-girlfriend after this.

I...no longer cared.

There was only this.

There was only my aunt.

"Oh honey, now that that hussy is gone, you'll be mine, mine, mine,!" My aunt said as she fucked herself me into breeding pole, clenching hard as her orgasm over came her and, my body acting as if it were for that trigger, did the same.

I made a mess all over my waist as my aunt's pussy greedily devoured my cum.

My aunt made a mess all over both of our chests as her testicles released their load on us.

"Mine," My Aunt Miranda said again with a vicious smile as she reached out and pulled another box.

"You never did open the second gift I got you," She leadingly said, my spent cock still inside of her.

Dumbly, I took her from her hands and opened it up.

Inside the box was a small velvet box...with two rings inside of it.

"What do you say?" My mother's sister asked with a predatory smile, "Will you become mine?"

My mind froze at those words. My mind...close off all the other things I couldn't have ever been as I did the only thing I was capable of now.

I put on the ring.


"God that's so hot," Catherine said from her room, having observed everything that had happened.

She knew what a gentle and naive soul her son was. She knew how easily a woman like her sister could break him into her toy.

And she had given him to her.

But then, he wasn't ever hers, was he?

Behind her, on her table, were the pictures of herself, her sister and her husband from long ago.

Of when she was pregnant, with her sister holding her stomach possessively as her husband hovered in the background, looking happy just to be there.

He, after all, had once been a groupie who got to take care of his idol's child after all.

If only he could be alive to see what came of it~

12