Forced into Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,605 Followers

Amanda moved her fingers up and down the grove of her panties, feeling her fingers becoming wet as her excitement grew. Behind her she could feel David moving in his sleep. His cock began to slip up and down between her ass cheeks. She heard little whimpers coming from his lips and wondered if he were actually asleep. Her fingers stopped moving and with her rapidly beating heart waited to see if he reacted. David kept moving. She knew that she was being silly ... he had to be asleep. With a quiet sigh, she began to move her fingers again. With super human strength she tried to keep her hips still. It was near impossible as she felt the large shaft moving between her cheeks. She was glad they had underwear on or she wasn't sure what would have happened.

When Amanda felt herself getting close to a climax she began to move her fingers faster. The crotch of her panties was now soaked and she worried that if David awaken he would hear the squishing sound.

David could hear the sound and he could actually smell his mother's excitement. With an incredible boldness he squirmed and allowed his arm to slip over his mother's side until he could feel her bra covered breast under his hand. He wanted to squeeze but contented himself with the feeling of her heaving breast under his scorched palm. He was close to climax when he realized that if he did, there was nothing to keep his cum from seeping through his shorts to his mother's panties. But then it was too late. He could feel his balls churning and he bit his tongue as his cock throbbed and began to squirt his juice into his underwear.

Amanda was shocked to realize that he son was climaxing. She could feel the throbs of his cock and then the dampness of his cum on her quickly saturated panties. In spite of all the bad things that had happened to them this day, a climax overtook her. She unconsciously pushed back into her son, feeling his still pulsing cock hot against her ass cheeks. Her face grew red with embarrassment, but that did nothing to quell her strong climax.

David shivered as the last of his sperm was spent into his underwear. He could feel his mother still twitching for several long moments after he was done. When she finally stopped, he was afraid to move. Thinking quickly he moaned as if asleep and turned over to face the wall. His heart was still thumping in his chest. God, what did I just do? he wondered.

Amanda was relieved when David turned away. She would have been mortified if he were actually awake and knew that she had fingered herself to a climax as he was having a wet dream. And it was very wet. She could still feel the sperm that had made her panties wet now plastering the cotton material to her ass. With a sigh, she closed her eyes and fell back to sleep.

When sunlight began to shine into the cell from the lone window, Amanda awakened. For a moment she wondered where she was. A second later she felt the dread of their situation overcome her. She sat up and looked at David who was still asleep. She got up and quietly walked over to the toilet and pulled her panties down. With an intake of breath she saw the flaky residue of cum on the back of her panties from last night and realized that it hadn't been a dream. God, I hope David doesn't know what happened, she thought. She did her business and went back to the bed. As she sat down, David opened his eyes.

"Good morning, Mom," he said.

Although there was nothing to make the morning good, she smiled at her son and said, "Good morning."

A while later a man came with their breakfast. He pushed the food under the cell door and left. Amanda and David found that they were very hungry. They ate quickly and then settled down on the bed and waited.

The rest of the day was nothing but boredom as they waited for something ... some word or communication. As evening came Amanda and David grew more apprehensive about their fait.

Chapter 4

Three men sat around a table drinking beer just up the stairs from where Amanda and David were being held prisoner. One of the men was French named Jorge Lanier and the leader of the small group. The other was an Italian named Paul Giovanni who had a particular love for ropes and bondage. The third man was from Egypt named, Rasui Panahasi. None of them were residents of the island, but had come here for a very specific purpose.

"So what are we supposed to do with the prisoners?" Panahasi asked.

"I know what I would like to do with the woman," Giovanni said with a smile.

"They'll be none of that. The boss said that if any one of us touch them he will personally cut our balls off," answered Lanier.

They all knew he would do it too.

"So what is he going to do with them?" the Panahasi asked.

"He was paid $500,000 to kidnap the pair and dispose of them," Lanier answered.

"Who paid and why haven't we killed them yet?" the Italian asked.

Lanier smiled. "I think it was her estranged husband. But the boss is smart and he thinks that there is a lot more money from a ransom instead of a hit."

"It's a double cross, huh?" the Panahasi said with knowing smile.

"Yeah, the boss told the husband that if he doesn't pay we will go to the authorities with the fact that he paid us to kill them."

The Italian looked disappointed. "You sure we can't fuck the woman?"

"Not unless you want your balls cut off. But the boss said that if the deal doesn't work out we can have her," responded the Lanier.

"Shit man, all that pussy going to waste," said the Giovanni.

"Well, not entirely to waste. The boss said we couldn't touch them but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun."

"How can we do that?" the Giovanni asked excitedly.

"Well, I said 'We' can't touch them, at least not in a sexual way. But what if we forced the boy to do some things with his dear old mom?"

Panahasi and Giovanni smiled.

"I like that. Never seen a son fuck his own mother," Giovanni said and they all laughed.

Amanda and David heard a noise from outside the cell. The door at the top of the stairs was opening and someone was coming. They watched as three men walked down the stairs and to the cell. They opened the door and stepped inside.

"What is going on here?" Amanda demanded with more confidence then she felt.

Lanier said, "You two are very lucky. Your husband, Mrs. Carpenter, hired our boss to kill you and your son."

"Oh my God," Amanda gasped. She looked at David and saw that his eyes were open wide.

"I told you he was no good," David said with thinly disguised anger.

The three men laughed. "The only reason you are alive is that our boss decided that you two were worth more alive then dead ... at least for now."

Amanda felt a shiver go through her at his words. "When are ... when are we going to be let go."

"That depends on your husband," Lanier said. "Now, Giovanni, would you be so kind as to tie up the young man here."

"No," David screamed.

The men laughed. "What are you going to do, stop us?" The man grabbed Amanda and twisted her arm behind her back, bringing a cry of pain. "Now don't give us any trouble or we 'WILL' hurt you."

"Do as he says," Amanda said looking at her son with pleading eyes. She only hopped he didn't get bullheaded and get himself hurt.

David stood with his fists clenched. But even he realized that he was no match for these three large men.

"Take off your underwear," Lanier said.

David's eyes grew wide. It was obvious he was ready to defy them.

"Please, David, do as they say."

With a look of anger David slowly stripped off his underwear.

Giovanni secured David to a chair with rope around his chest, arms, and ankles. The he put a piece of tape across his mouth.

"My friend here loves to work with ropes as you will see," Lanier said with a laugh.

David then watched in horror as one of the men held his mother as the other took off her bra. His eyes opened wide as he stared at his mother's gorgeous tits. The three men stared as well.

"Wow, would you look at those tits," Giovanni said as he tied Amanda's arms behind her.

"Man would I love to spend a few hours sucking those," Panahasi added.

Amanda's face turned red with embarrassment. She looked at her naked son and saw sympathy in his eyes ... but also something else. She could see his penis start to move, indicating that he was getting excited looking from her. In spite of her situation she felt a tingling in her pussy at her son's stare.

"Mmmmmffffff," David moaned behind his gag. Yet, even as he protested, his cock continued to harden.

"Look at the little pervert, he's getting a hard-on," Giovanni said with a laugh.

"He must be reading our minds," Lanier said.

"Now, Mrs. Carpenter, you are going to suck your son's cock," Lanier said in a matter of fact tone.

"Oh my God, no," Amanda screamed. "You can't do that. He's my son."

"That my lady is the best part," Lanier laughed. "Now you are going to do as we say or we will beat your son to a pulp."

Amanda looked at her son and could see his shock, yet, his cock was now at full erection. She felt like running, but knew that she couldn't get far and the end result would be that David could be killed. She knew she had to do it.

One of the men led her over to David and helped her to her knees. A moment later she was on the floor with her face just inches from her son's now pulsing cock. Her eyes opened wide. She couldn't believe how large his cock was. In spite of everything she felt her pussy begin to get wet. She could smell David's excitement and the smell excited her. She heard David moan in mortification and knew he was embarrassed about his reaction to seeing her breasts.

"Suck your son's cock, whore," Lanier sneared.

Amanda looked up at her son with resignation.

Then she closed her eyes and took the large head of his cock into her mouth.

She heard her son moan but didn't know if it was from pleasure or embarrassment. She knew what she was feeling and it was anything but motherly. Her pussy had begun to leak. Now she was worried that the stain on her panties would be visible. Then when she heard her son moan again and his cock pulse in her mouth she knew it wasn't from embarrassment any more. He was excited and she could taste his pre-cum pouring into her mouth.

"That's it bitch, suck his cock. Look at her go. She likes it," one of the men said.

"Suck him. Suck him, bitch," another said.

Then there was a click and a flash. Amanda stopped sucking and turned around. She saw a digital camera in one of the men's hands. He was taking pictures of them. Oh my God, she thought, if those got out ...

"Keep sucking him. And when he cums, I want you to take it into your mouth, but don't swallow."

Amanda turned back to her son and started to suck him again. She could feel her son trembling as she sucked harder, running her tongue around the swollen head. Within several minutes she knew that David was close to a climax. Now she wasn't in this mess anymore ... she was lost in excitement. She felt her pussy throbbing and worried that she might climax herself. Suddenly she heard David moan loudly and her mouth started to fill with his thick cum. As much as she wanted to, she didn't swallow, but held his cum in her mouth as ordered. When David's cock stopped squirting she pulled away, holding her mouth shut.

"Got some great pictures," the man with the camera said. "Now open your mouth and show us what you have."

Amanda opened her mouth and closed her eyes. She heard the clicking of the camera.

"Now swallow," Lanier ordered.

Amanda did, taking the thick fluid down her throat. Suddenly she felt a rush of pleasure as she started to climax.

"Look at the bitch, she's climaxing."

"Get a photo of that, quick," Lanier said.

"Click, click, click." It was all recorded now: a mother sucking her son's cock and swallowing his cum while climaxing. There would be no doubt that she was climaxing. These pictures could be very valuable, Lanier thought and smiled.

Chapter 5

"Very nice mother," Lanier said after Amanda had swallowed her son's cum. "Now Davie boy, have you ever eaten pussy?"

David looked at the man but didn't answer. His eyes showed his shock, though.

"Naw, that kid ain't never tasted a pussy," Giovanni laughed.

"Please, I've done what you asked," Amanda pleaded. "Don't do this to us."

"What's wrong, Mom, don't like the thought of getting off by your son eating your already juicy pussy. I mean, look at your panties, they're soaked. You probably even squirted in them when you climaxed."

All three men laughed and Amanda's face turned as red.

"Okay, Giovanni, do your thing with the ropes. Make it so they are kept very close."

Giovanni made Amanda stand up. Then with an evil smile he pulled her panties down and reached over and placed them over David's head with leg hole around his neck and the wet crotch near his chin. They laughed when they saw David's cock twitch.

A few minutes later Amanda was tied with her back on the bed and her legs up in the air. David was tied with his hands behind his back with his feet attached to his hands. He was on his knees in a painful position. Then two of the men moved David until his face was literally in his mother's juicy pussy. He was pushed forward in a position from which he couldn't move. He moaned as his lips touched his mother's wet flesh. He had never eaten pussy, but had always wanted to. However, this wasn't the way he wanted the first time to be.

"All right kid, start pleasing your mother. You will stay there until she has climaxed three times, got it." The man picked up the camera and began to take pictures.

Both David and Amanda moaned. There was nothing they could do. With resignation David brought his tongue to his mother's already wet pussy. He heard his mother moan, but this time it wasn't in dread, but rather sounded like excitement. David moved his tongue up and down her already wet lips, tasting her sweet juice.

Amanda tried to fight the incredible feeling of pleasure, but it was impossible. She could feel her son's tongue searching inside her now pulsing hole. She knew that juice was bubbling from her pussy and worried that she might choke him. She could hear him slurping, sucking the copious juices from her hole.

"David," Amanda gasped as her hips began to buck up and down. She could feel a climax coming on. Normally once she started climaxing, like she had done when she swallowed David's cum, she could go on and on. A moment later she gasped and began to shake. A strong climax overtook her as she pushed upward into her son's sucking mouth.

"Ohhhhh!!!" she gasped as her son kept sucking her.

"Man, the kid is getting the hang of it. Look at him eat that pussy," Panahasi said.

David no longer cared what the bastards said. He loved what he was doing. He began to suck harder, filling the cell with a loud and sloppy sucking sound. His tongue went as deeply as he could into his mother's pussy. Then he pulled back slightly and surprised his mother and himself as he placed his tongue on her asshole. With a slow and deliberate movement he pushed his tongue into her tight sphincter.

"Ahhhheeeeee!!!" Amanda screamed as another climax took her. Her tight asshole squeezed on David's tongue, as if trying to suck it into her. Her hips bucked upward, taking him even deeper. She couldn't believe what her son was doing ... he was tongue fucking her asshole ... her own son.

Amanda did not get a chance to recover as David continued to eat her. He sucked her entire pussy into his mouth then bit her lips. He worked his tongue in and out, over and over. A moment later his tongue flicked open the hood over her swollen clit. Then the tip touched the incredibly sensitive nub.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," Amanda gasped as she rushed toward another climax. This time she feared that she was going to pass out. When her pussy began to throb, she felt really strange ... unlike anything she had felt before. Then the dam burst and her pussy started squirting.

"Ohhhhhhh my Goddddd!!!" she gasped as her pussy gushed juice into her son's mouth. She thought at first that she had lost control of her bladder, but then she realized that she was squirting pussy juice. Her head felt like it would explode as wave after wave of pleasure consumed her.

Amanda must have passed out for a few minutes, for the next thing she knew she was untied and lying on the bed. David was sitting next to her wiping her forehead with a cold cloth.

"You okay," he asked with a worried look on his face.

"Uh ... uh ... yes ... I think." She looked around and saw that the men were gone. "Where did they go?"

"They said they had had enough fun for the night and left."

Amanda threw her head back and moaned. Then she started to cry.

"What's wrong, Mom?"

"I ... I ... what we ... uh did, it was terrible. Mother and son's are not supposed to do those things."

David hugged his mother, pulling her naked body to his. "It's okay. Remember what you told me? You said we had to do whatever was necessary to survive. That is what we did. We didn't have a choice."

Amanda sobbed and said, "Yes ... but ... but I climaxed when you were ... were ea ..."

"Stop, Mom, I climaxed too. Remember we had no choice. If you hadn't climaxed they would have left us there all night."

"I could have faked it," Amanda said.

David started to say something but stopped because he knew that she could have faked it. "Mom, please, let's just get through this. We can discuss all this when we get free."

"Okay," she said, realizing there was no point in going over what had already happened. She sat up and looked around. "Where are our clothes?"

"They took them. They said we wouldn't need them anymore."

Amanda moaned. "I wish we at least had a tooth brush and could get a shower," she said.

"Yeah, maybe we can ask them to get us some things."

"Maybe," Amanda said, thinking ahead. Maybe she could convince one of the guys to take her to the hotel to get some things. She could tell him that she could get her checking account number and write a check to them or transfer money. Yes, that might work, she thought.

Amanda and David went to bed. However Amanda didn't go to sleep right away as a plan formed in her head.

Chapter 6

The following morning Amanda told David her plan. She told him that she wanted to entice one of the guards to take her to the hotel. She would bribe him by saying she would offer to transfer money to him. If everything worked out, she would be able to pass a note to someone at the hotel and hopefully get them help.

David agreed that it might work.

When the guard brought breakfast, Amanda asked if he could send down one of the three men that seemed to be in charge. About an hour later Panahasi came down.

"What do you want?" he asked.

Amanda said, "Can I speak to you for a moment?"

"What for?"

"I have a little proposition for you."

The guard looked suspicious. "What kind of proposition?"

"Come in here and I will tell you."

"All right, but this better not be some trick."

"No trick, I promise."

The guard opened the door and stepped into the cell. He eyed David warily. "Okay, what's the proposition?"

"Well, my son and I need some things ... you know, toothpaste, toothbrush, hair brush and you know, toiletries. If you would take me to the hotel I can get the things."

"Ha, ha, are you crazy. The boss would skin me alive."

"Listen, I have money in my checking account. I could write you a check or wire you say ten thousand dollars."

The guard paused and thought for a moment. Then he smiled. "Fifty thousand," he said.

"I don't have that much in my account. I only have about twenty."

"No deal, it's not worth it." The guard started to leave.

"Wait," Amanda said. "I'll give you thirty.

The guard looked skeptical. "The boss would kill me if I did this," he said without resolve. He thought for a moment and then he said, "Okay, but you had better have the money in your account."

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,605 Followers