Forced Lesbian Stepsister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I recovered, the girls used a washcloth to clean all traces of pussy from my face. They also brought a toothbrush to clean my teeth and get rid of the taste of pussy in my mouth. Once cleaned up, a jar with a white substance was brought out. Liz scooped some with her fingers and rubbed it under my nose and around my lips. She then took a big glob and shoved it in my mouth. It was semen. I had given enough blowjobs to recognize the taste. I thought it was odd for them to do that. If the desire was to turn me into a lesbian, why give me the taste and smell of a man's cum? I was soon to find out.

A weird metal dildo was inserted in my pussy, and a metal clip was attached to my clit. I was to discover that the clip was connected to the dildo by a wire. Another video was loaded into the player, and the TV was turned back on. This one began showing sexy pictures and videos of men. I liked men. Why were these lesbians showing me this? I began to get aroused. That's when it happened. I felt a very painful shock in my pussy and on my clit. My arousal was immediately killed. This continued for another hour. As soon as I began to get turned on by the video, I got a nasty shock to kill the arousal. They switched out the video, reapplied the semen, and my torture continued for another hour. I began to find that as time went on, I was getting less and less turned on by the videos of the men.

After that, it they removed the dildo and butt plug for another couple of hours of fucking both holes with their strap-ons as I was forced to eat their pussies. Evening found me watching more lesbian porn as I was again stimulated with the vibrators. Then it was another round of licking pussy as I was being pleasured. A few of the girls even ate my pussy. The last thing before bed was a sixty-nine session with Abby. She brought me to three orgasms before I finally gave in and collapsed. That night was spent tied to the bed wearing the earbuds and visor again.

Days three and four were basically repeats of Day two. In case you haven't figured it out, my mind was slowly being retrained to associate pleasure with lesbian sex, and unpleasant feeling towards men. The visor was implanting in my brain that men were violent, controlling scum towards women, where women were loving, sexy, and tender. The soft voices in the earbuds were implanting in my subconscious that lesbian love was wonderful, and that I should accept and desire it. Sex with men is bad, and that men only wanted to use and subjugate women.

Day five found me bound to a chair in the livingroom. The probe and clip were installed, and I was watching extremely sexy videos of men and heterosexual porn. After five hours, I had not been shocked once. When the probe and clip were finally removed, my pussy was not the slightest bit wet. Jemimah, I heard her name the day before, sat on my lap and began kissing me. To her surprise, I didn't hesitate to return her kisses. We were soon involved in a very heavy make-out session. Aside from the kissing, the only sexual stimulation was our naked tits were pressed together. When she finally broke our make-out session and stood up, my pussy was drenched. Bethany brought out a different probe and inserted it into my soaked pussy. This one had wires connected to a laptop computer.

After watching two hours of lesbian porn, the TV was turned off, and the probe was removed. I hadn't licked a pussy or been fucked all day. I also hadn't had any vibrators used on me. I was horney as hell and needed to get fucked. There were only two more days before this week from hell ended and I could get back to my life. I hadn't decided if I would turn Liz, Beth, and their friends in for kidnap, unlawful detention and rape yet. On the one hand, what they did was really horrible. On the other hand, she was my dad's new wife's daughter, and I really didn't want to cause that amount of pain for my daddy. I was having a hard time thinking about it because I really needed to cum. The decision was forced for me. Liz removed all of my bindings and sat me on the couch.

"OK. So, I've been thinking about this all day. I know that you've got a decent case against me if you decide to go to the police. I'm prepared for that, but it still might not be the slam dunk you think it is. Basically, you have no concrete proof, so it would be your word against mine. Also, all the witnesses are on my side. Even though you might not be able to prove anything, and I have a decent shot of getting off, just the accusation will cause problems. That's why I purposely didn't introduce any of the girls. If you don't know who they are, you can't accuse them of anything. Not only that, but all the evidence is being removed as we speak. You should also consider what you going to the police will do to the family. Quite frankly, it will destroy everyone. Sides will need to be chosen. I can pretty much figure that my mom and brother will side with me. I think your mom will also because you've been acting pretty horribly to her. I also wouldn't be surprised to see your dad at least try to be neutral in this. Your attitude has burned a lot of bridges and turned quite a few people against you. You might just find yourself alone.

"So, here's my proposal; We both just move forward and not mention this week ever again. We are civil to each other when we are in the same place, but we will probably never really be friends. In other words, nothing changes. You continue to live your life, and I will live mine. I figure that I've gotten all the revenge on you that I need for your despicable attitude. The only change is that you keep your beliefs to yourself when I am around. You can continue to think what you want about my lifestyle, but just vocalize them. Agreed?"

What the hell? I might as well. Going to the police would just cause embarrassment and issues for my daddy and me. "Fine! Whatever." I agreed.

"Great!" She said enthused. "Now, I've brought you a peace offering."

"What kind of peace offering?" I asked intrigued.

"Well, I know that I've had you doing a lot of distasteful sexual things this week, so I thought that you might want to get back to what you like."

OK, sure I was horney right then, but for some reason what she was insinuating really didn't excite me much.

"Daniel! Come on in." Liz called.

I looked up and saw every woman's wet dream walk into the room. 6'3" tall, 250-pounds of solid muscle, Wavey blonde hair, deep aqua blue eyes, face sculpted by the gods, and (from the look on the front of his tight shorts) a really nice 8" cock.

My lustful gave was fixed towards him. I'm sure that both he and Liz could see the unabashed desire in on my face. "Deal!" I shouted.

With that, I stood up, confidently strode towards him, then bypassed Daniel and grabbed Jenna's hand behind him. She didn't even balk as I led her to my bedroom.