Forced Pt. 03: Her Own Sister

Story Info
Lauren's first time ever is the last person shed expect...
4.3k words
4.23
13.6k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/23/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking at look at both girls as they stand there helpless, tied, so pretty looking. The man smiling down at them. his hand running from Lauren's face, down her neck slowly and making its way to the middle of her shirt. Bringing his other hand up to meet in the middle. "I dont think you'll need this anymore..." He says, undoing one button after another until the entire thing is open. Pushing the shirt apart and admiring her soft breasts for the first time, covered in an adorable bra.

His hands reach up and cup her breasts over her bra, getting a good feel for them before unclasping her bra from the front. Pulling the bra apart and letting his hands grab her breasts bare for the first time.

"Oh Lauren, your tits are just as nice as Jenna's here." He said, watching Jenna blush. Lauren turned her head from him, looking over to Jenna, clearly worried and so uncomfortable she cant even look at him. The man grinning a bit more, pulling his hands back slightly, then giving both of her breasts a playful slap, letting them bounce in front of him.

Amused, he takes a half step forward, putting himself right up next to Lauren. His hands running down her waist, running on both sides, he begins to ball up her skirt, feeling the material pull up her legs. Lauren gasped feeling her skirt rise, exposing her skin more and more. Her face blushing.

"Theres the reaction I was looking for..." His hands yank her skirt up, exposing her legs, her panties and all. Lauren's legs tremble as she feels the cool against her legs, feeling more helpless as the man loops his thumbs into her panties, yanking them down quickly, letting them fall to the floor... "What do you think, sweetie? You ready for your new daddy to touch your womanhood?" He waited slightly for an answer, Lauren biting her lip nervously, clearly cringing helplessly...

Finally, his right hand begins to run down her stomach, getting closer and closer to under, between her legs. Then, just before reaching where he expected her lips to start, he felt something else... 'What the...' he thought, taking a step back, seeing an adorable, bare cock...

The man stared at it as Lauren's face grew bright red. "Ha what? Lauren's full of surprises." Lauren tried to keep from tearing up.

What the man didnt know is that Lauren was born 95% female. She had adorable breasts, long hair, a feminine figure, but was born with a cock. Her family has been keeping it under wraps from everyone. She was already on the books for bottom surgery in a little while, but this was all news to him.

The man looked at Lauren for a moment, his mind running through ideas. 'Does this change anything? Maybe this makes it hotter...' A girl, wanting to be a girl, being ashamed of the penis that she was given. The possibility of taking advantage of and humiliating this girl to a whole new level may have just presented itself...

The man's smile grew more and more, doing the math in his head, connecting the dots to events that would inevitably be the most shameful secret for the sisters and possibly the hottest thing he has ever experienced... Two sisters... one with a pussy... one with a cock... oh fuck.

The man's mind started to churn, seeing Lauren's dick for the first time. He thought he was going to have just a normal fuck fest with a couple of cuties, but this changes so much.

He had done his research, and the girls knew that. When he first met Jenna, she was puzzled and concerned about how much he knew about her and her family. At this point, she couldnt be surprised if he knew everything... that Lauren wasnt her biological sister. Lauren was her cousin. Her parents became pregnant out of wedlock and were not excited to have the Lauren. Once they were informed of the unique difference Lauren was going to face, they wanted nothing to do with her, which started the snowball of Lauren's shame. Jenna's parents took her in, raised her along side Jenna and they became as close as sisters could ever be. And they were about to get even closer...

The man eye'd Lauren up and down with new found lust. Jenna was clearly his first and was obsessed with her and her fat, pale ass. But running into an opportunity like this comes but once in a blue moon. He stepped closer to Lauren, raising his left hand and grabbing onto her cheeks, squeezing them slightly as he makes her look at him. Her face expression nothing but nervousness and fear, looking up at the strange man. As he held her face, his right hand returned to her body, grabbing onto her right breast for a moment and then slowly traveled down...

"You must feel so ashamed, dont you Lauren...." He said, keeping his eyes fixated on hers as his hand traveled down farther, over her stomach slowly, teasingly. "Ill be you have avoided every sort of pleasure a boy your age would have been through already..." His hand tracing down, pausing just barely above the base of her dick, feeling her anxiousness and nerves twitch through her body. "Such a shame for you that you never took the opportunity to please yourself... to jerk off your adorable little prick..... I think we can change that."

With that, his hand continued downward, wrapping itself around Lauren's cock, feeling it instantly begin to harden, having never experienced any sort of use other than to urinate through. Lauren's face blushed, turning ashamed as his hand grabbed ahold, ever so slowly stroking it, feeling it get hard incredibly fast. The man smiled at Lauren. "Someone's an excited tranny slut...." He whispered to her, knowing that would trigger her being called that, knowing shes had to deal with that her entire life and now its going to be the main event...

The man looked over at Jenna, still as helpless as Lauren, tied up to the door, not wanting to see her sister harmed, but feeling so defeated and exhausted from earlier.

"Going forward, you two will refer to me as Mr Eduardo." He said, letting Lauren's dick go for a moment, taking a step back. "If I tell you to do something or ask you a question, you better respond appropriately and with the proper tone.... if not, I still have my backup plan." He says, flashing his knife again before putting it into his pocket. "Now, you two stay here for a moment.... "

Eduardo left the room for a moment to take a look around the house to see what he could find. He wasnt in a hurry, but wanted to get back to the girls quickly to get things going. He looked around in the kitchen, the living room, and the girls rooms. He then wandered into the bathroom and searched through the cabinets where he stumbled across the medicine cabinet where he found a prescription for high strength Viagra. "Jackpot." In his excitement, he grabbed a few of the piles, taking one himself for shits and giggles, and then returned to the girls, going straight to Lauren.

"Open your mouth." He said. Lauren was a bit unsure about this, but obeyed. He tossed the pill into her mouth before she could even see what it was. "Swallow"

He took a step away from Lauren and switched his attention to Jenna. Walking up to her as she stood there, hands still tied over her head. Eduardo's hands reaching up and going straight to Jenna's breasts, squeezing them firmly. "Oh sweetie... Do I have plans for you..." He said, rubbing her nipples between his fingers a bit, making them more erect as she blushed. He then let his hands fall from her chest, giving each one a firm slap for good measure. He then looked up and untied Jenna's restraints from the bar above her head, her hands still bound together, but allowing her to lower them.

Eduardo then grabbed Jenna by the ponytail, pulling her over in front of Lauren as they looked at each other, both nervous and incredibly scared. Eduardo didnt say anything yet, kicking the back of Jenna's legs, making her fall to her knees in front of Lauren. Eduardo then positioned himself to the side of the two of them, his hand still firmly on Jenna's ponytail, pulling her closer to Lauren.

"What better way for Lauren to be introduced to the world of pleasure than by her loving sister..." He said, pulling Jenna closer to her.

Jenna finally got the nerve to speak up. "No, please.... not like this. Please, take me... just let her go" she pleaded.

Eduardo looked down at her, "Aww thats so nice of you to offer, Jenna. Though, I fully intend to take you.... but the three of us here in this moment.... the two of you in this moment... fate has decided and you drew the short straws..." He says, taking a step behind Jenna, standing with his feet apart, on either side of Jenna's legs. Leaning over, he grabbed Jenna's arms, pulling them up and over her head and positioning them behind her. The binds still intact, twisting a bit tighter. He then reached forward and grabbed onto the base of Lauren's dick, surprising her again as he stroked it in front of Jenna's face purposefully, tauntingly, feeling it pulse and twitch and harden as he did.

"Mmm there we go.... I think someone likes their cock played with.... " He said, seeing Lauren's shame wash over her. Once it was hard enough, he stepped forward slightly, forcing Jenna to inch closer and closer to Lauren's cock... "Open wide, slut..."

Jenna glanced up at Lauren, seeing her looking down at her, face blushing, a helpless look across her face, her eyes wanting to please for help, but there is none. Eduardo keeps his left hand at the base of Lauren's cock as his hips easy Jenna closer to it, nearly inches from her face. With his free hand, Eduardo takes out his phone and flips the recording on, not hiding it one bit as Lauren's eyes grow, seeing her humiliation and shame starting to get recorded. Eduardo edges Jenna closer, the head of Lauren's cock finally touching Jenna's soft lips. Jenna can feel Lauren trembling slightly through her cock as it starts to ease past Jenna's lips. Lauren gasps as she feels Jenna's touch for the first time, feeling her tongue under her cock as it slides in farther. Lauren's mouth gaps open softly as Eduardo pushed Jenna onto it further, making her take it deeper and deeper.

Eduardo smiled, making sure to get both girls into the shot from time to time, seeing Lauren's face light up as her sister becomes the first person to ever suck on the one part of body that she absolutely cannot stand.

"That a girl, take it all the way in." Eduardo says, seeing that Lauren's cock is only about four inches or so while its hard, knowing Jenna can take the entire thing into her mouth. He presses Jenna into Lauren, making it slide completed into her mouth and holding her there, allowing Lauren to feel what its like to be balls deep inside someones mouth. He angles his phone at Lauren as he holds Jenna firmly, seeing her eyes closed from the shame, but also the pleasure, feeling Jenna's warm mouth engulf her young cock, feeling her saliva coat the soft skin around her, Jenna's tongue cradling the bottom of it as it rests in her mouth.

"Im ashamed of you, Jenna. You could have been sucking on Lauren's pretty, little four inch cock all these years for her..." He says, giving her a good push even father onto Lauren's cock, making Lauren instantly gasp as the very base of her cock quivers, her adorable, hairless balls tingling for the first time since probably puberty. Her mind trying to fight any sort of pleasure from her mind, knowing how wrong this is, feeling incredibly humiliated and shamed.

Eduardo takes a step back, allowing Jenna to slide the cock out of her mouth most of the way before he tells her to start sucking it like she knows how to, reminding them both of the knife in his back pocket. Jenna looked up at Lauren again, seeing the shameful look exchanged between them before Jenna leans forward, taking Lauren's cock for the first time on her own, taking it nearly as deep as she did before, but pulling back off, starting to get into a slow rhythm. Lauren's mouth drops open a bit more, feeling Jenna sucking her entire cock, head to base, over and over again.

Seeing Jenna take control, sucking on Lauren's cock so well, Eduardo took a step out from behind Jenna, scanning the scene with his phone as he stood over besides Lauren, watching as her sister sucked on her cock. With his free hand, he grabbed onto Lauren's ponytail, pulling it up so he can get a good shot of her face. "Mmmm you like that, Lauren? You like your sister sucking on your tranny little cock?" Feeling the first real sense of humiliation as he made fun of her for reaction to the blowjob, Lauren whimpered, her eyes pleading for relief from the mess of emotions running through her mind. But Eduardo yanked on her hair again, getting her attention, reminding her of their terms.

"....Y.....Yes....." Lauren said reluctantly, her voice trembling.

"Ahh ahh... Lets me a bit more clear Lauren. Answer in full sentences for all to hear and add that 'Mr Eduardo'..." he said, reminding her once and hopefully not again.

Lauren took a deep breath to collect herself...

"I.... I like.... my sister... sucking.... " Lauren said, trying to get the words out, knowing what she has to say and never in a million years thought she would ever say these words herself. "....s....sucking my....... t.....tranny..... cock"

Eduardo smiled. "There we go, that wasnt so bad, was it?" He says, admiring the scene in front of him, making sure to get absolutely everything he can. As he watched for a moment, he noticed Lauren's body start to unconsciously rock ever so slightly to Jenna's sucking, almost as if completely betraying her mind that she actually loves the feeling and not using her cock until now has been a crime.

But this was not where the line stops for the girls... after another minute or two of Jenna sucking, he tossed his phone down on the bed and pulled Jenna off of Lauren's cock. Grabbing her ponytail, he spun her around on her knees facing away from Lauren and pressed her face down to the ground, "Stay." He said to her, as he took a knee beside her. With one swift motion, he pressed Jenna's legs apart, allowing both Lauren and himself a proper view of everything that Jenna has to offer a man... or in this case, her sister.

Eduardo reached down with one hand and ran his hand over Jenna's soft lips, admiring how innocent they still looked after he fucked them not too long ago. His fingers running up and down, parting her lips and then sliding his middle finger into her, feeling how tight she had gotten, but all of this excitement made it really easy to stay stimulated. Eduardo looked back over to Lauren as he still held a finger deep inside of Jenna.

"You see this, Lauren? This is was normal girls have to offer us..." He says, slapping Jenna's ass firmly, letting it bounce as Lauren watched him pull his finger out. Eduardo stood up and made his way over to Lauren, undoing her binds above her head, but still keeping her hands tied together, pulling them over her head and behind her, just like Jenna's. Eduardo wasted no time pushing Lauren right up behind Jenna, making her drop to her knees, Lauren's cock still rock hard as ever as it bounced and waved in the air as Eduardo positioned her. "We are going to give you a true taste of what its like to use that cock of yours, sweetie.... its going to change your life... "

Eduardo looked at the girls now on the floor, Jenna with her face against the ground, her pale white ass up in the air, Lauren on her knees behind her, her cock rock hard from the Viagra Eduardo gave her. It was a scene from his heaven. Eduardo took a moment to shift a full length mirror from the far side of the room and placed it in front of Jenna, leaning against the bed, giving him the perfect angle to see Jenna from behind and seeing Lauren from the front. He then knelt behind Lauren, looking over her shoulder at Jenna's perfect white ass and pussy staring back at them. Eduardo rubbed his nose against Lauren's left ear as he eyed her in the mirror.

"What do you think, sweet? Want to feel what its like to fuck a real pussy?.... something that you have wanted for so long?" He said, watching her cringe and turn from him, feeling ashamed. Eduardo continued on this energy, reaching around and grabbing onto her four inch cock, feeling the saliva that Jenna had just left all over her. Eduardo began to jerk her cock at a steady pace. "Look down at your sister, Lauren" He said, watching her eyes go from the far side of the room to Jenna's ass, hesitantly and reluctantly. "That a girl. Gaze upon the first thing that you will ever fuck."

Lauren's mind was in a state of panic, her mind raced with all the emotions and feelings running through her. All of the things that she had been suppressing for so long, building up and becoming too much for her to handle. Add that to Eduardo stroking her cock and pushing his interests on her, it was all too much. Her eyes began to water a bit while she looked down on Jenna's helpless body.

"I know deep down your little tranny body wants to fuck her.... I can feel your cock pulse every time you look down at her.... " Feeling her cock pulse as Eduardo continued to stroke her. Her cock harder than its ever been. Viagra is strong enough to help full grown men and their erections. Take away half the size and its going to keep her hard for hours. Eduardo leaned forward around Lauren, and slapped Jenna's ass a couple of times, making sure she wasnt falling asleep on the floor. Jenna gasped, her pale ass stinging a bit, light red marks appearing. "Jenna even wants you to fuck her delicate little flower, dont you Jenna?" He said, asking Jenna.

"....Yes... Mr Eduaro" Jenna said, remembering the rules set out earlier as she bit her lip firmly, knowing there was little to nothing that she could do.

As Jenna answered back, Lauren's cock twitched in Eduardo's hand. "Mmm I knew you'd like that... filthy trans slut...". Lauren's knees trembled as he said that right into her ear, feeling the humiliation weaken her.

Eduardo bumped Lauren forward a bit more, getting her closer to Jenna. He then took Lauren's cock, still holding onto it firmly from the base and slapped Jenna's left cheek with it a couple of times, letting Jenna feel her sister's hardness against her body. Jenna trembled a bit as she felt the other two's presence getting closer and closer to her delicate flower. Eduardo then pressed Lauren forward, aiming her cock between Jenna's legs, but lower, then pulling her back slowly, letting Lauren's cock drag over Jenna's small clit and ever so lightly tease at splitting her lips, before doing it again. Pressing Lauren forward and rubbing her cock between Jenna's legs.

Eduardo then held her cock straight towards Jenna's opening, allowing the head to ever so lightly rub perfectly towards her slit. He let his sit there for a moment, rubbing it up and down, letting Lauren's body feel the slight tingle on the end of head. He smiled as he looked at her in the mirror, her body bound and helpless, her cock rock hard, the phone recording from the bed.

"Tell us you want to fuck Jenna's pussy..." Eduardo says to Lauren, basically ready to give her the greatest feeling she will ever feel.

Lauren's eyes fixated on her own cock, ready to slide into Jenna.... Lauren's eyes continued to water a bit as she felt herself cave under pressure... "I want to.... ffffffuck Jenna's...pussy"

No sweeter words have ever been heard by Eduardo's ears. Without hesitation, he pressed his hips into Lauren's from behind, making her body lean forward as Lauren's cock began to ever so slightly press into Jenna. Lauren gasped as she felt the warmth of Jenna's body kiss the tip of her cock as it slowly started to slide in. Eduardo continued to press slowly, but firmly, his eyes going back and forth between Jenna's ass and Lauren's face in the mirror, both girls beginning to feel each others bodies for the first time. Pressing in father, feeling the head of her cock press into Jenna, pressing past her pelvis as she took her, Lauren's mouth gaping open yet again, feeling the warmth and wetness intensify as Jenna's body begins to swallow her.

12