Forced to Edge in a Mall Bathroom

Story Info
Sarah makes me masturbate in a public bathroom, and...
1.7k words
4.31
18.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was very mean. She laughed at me, and made me feel humiliated all the time. She also rarely let me cum. I got so horny that I would have done anything to please her...anything! So when she told me one day "Come here" I immediately obeyed.

I went to where she was sitting on her bed reading a book. She didn't look up as I came closer. When she spoke it sounded like she was speaking from far away:

"Take off your clothes."

My heart was beating fast with fear but my dick started growing hard in anticipation of what she might do next. I pulled off my shirt, jeans, and boxers. Then I stood there waiting for the next command.

"Now put these on," she said. "Hurry up." They were panties, plain white cotton ones. As soon as I had them on they felt strange. My cock kept getting harder and harder.

When I was fully dressed again she looked up at me. Her face was stern and serious; I could see nothing but contempt in those eyes.

"Sit down over here," she ordered. I sat on her bed facing her. She opened her book again and began reading. After some time she said:

"You know why you're wearing these?"

I nodded. "To make my pussy wet."

She made me use the word pussy when referring to my dick. That always made me a little embarrassed. But I wasn't about to argue with her. I knew better than to try to win an argument with her.

"That's right. And don't think that this is just something we'll do once or twice. This will be part of our life together. You will wear panties from now on, every day. And you will not expect to cum while wearing these. Understand?"

I wanted to ask if that meant I could never cum again, but I knew how mean she could be, so I simply nodded.

"Good. Now play with yourself."

I reached under the waistband of my panties and gently stroked my dick, keeping it hidden inside my pants. She hadn't allowed me to cum for weeks. The whole idea of masturbating without being able to get off was driving me crazy.

"Rub your clit," she commanded. "Make your pussy nice and wet."

I was leaking precum all over my panties by then. I rubbed myself faster and harder. I was getting close to coming already.

"Imagine cumming in your panties," she ordered.

In my mind I pictured my pussy, cumming, clenching itself as I rubbed my clit with my index finger under my panties. My body shook with pleasure as I imagined it.

"There's no point in trying to pretend you're not enjoying this," she said. "You like wearing panties, don't you? You like pretending you're a girl. I can tell because you keep rubbing your clit."

I couldn't deny it. I loved wearing panties. And I liked imagining that I was a girl.

"This is all part of our new life together," she repeated. "Remember that."

***

The next day, Sarah and I were at the mall. "I'm going shopping. You go the bathroom until I text you that I'm done. Then meet me back here."

She meant that I was supposed to masturbate. I found the nearest men's room stall and locked myself in. I slid my fingers between my legs, teasing my nipples and playing with my clit. I was so horny, I was on the edge within a minute.

I kept edging myself for nearly thirty minutes. I wondered why she hadn't texted me yet. Maybe she forgot about the plan and was busy doing something else. I checked my phone. No messages.

Finally, I decided to text her.

Me: Sarah, are you still shopping?

No answer.

I waited another five minutes, hoping she'd reply. Still nothing. I decided to give it one more try.

Me: Sarah, do you want me to leave the men's room?

Still no response.

Edging so long had me desperate, and it was embarrassing with all the people in the restroom. I finally decided to leave. I waited until no one else was in the restroom. I stood up, pulled up my panties and jeans, flushed, and washed my hands in embarrassment, grateful that no one had walked into the bathroom while I was composing myself.

I walked back to the entrance of the mall, wondering what had happened. I saw Sarah walking towards me. She looked angry.

"What are you doing here?" she snapped.

"Um..."

"Didn't you hear me? I told you to go the bathroom."

"Yes, but... I... uh... was in there for half an hour."

"So?"

"I was texting you. I thought maybe you forgot about me."

"I specifically told you to wait until I sent you a message. We'll have to punish you for disobeying my orders."

I tried to protest, but I was too afraid to say anything. I was terrified about what she was going to make me do.

"Go into the women's bathroom," she ordered.

"But it's crowded," I whined.

"You'll have to deal with it. And don't come out until I text you!"

With that, she stormed away. I went in the direction of the women's room, praying that nobody would see me.

I hurried inside and found a stall. I had to walk by a woman who was washing her hands. I don't think she saw me. I quickly closed the door behind me. I felt so humiliated as I pulled down my panties and spread open my legs. I played with my clit while hiding the fact that I was pleasuring myself. I hoped no one saw me enter.

I was so ashamed. Why didn't I just obey Sarah? I should have known better than to disobey her. My humiliation only intensified as I heard someone enter the stall next to mine.

I had to keep masturbating though. It was one of Sarah's rules, when she told me to "go to the bathroom."

I was so turned on from what I was doing. I almost came right there. But I managed to hold back. I continued edging for what seemed like an hour. I was in a daze, and felt guilty for doing this in the women's bathroom. I kept thinking about how I could end up in jail for indecent exposure if anyone caught me.

Several women used the stalls adjacent to mine. I heard them peeing. I heard them flush the toilet. I even heard some of them talking to each other. I got so hot hearing their voices. At one point, a woman entered the stall next to mine, and peed. When she finished, I thought she might be leaving, but instead it sounded like she started masturbating!

I couldn't believe it. I was listening to a stranger masturbate in the bathroom. I closed my eyes and tried to picture exactly what she was doing, as I listened. I imagined her using her fingers to rub her clitoris, as I heard a rhythmic wet sound.

I became so aroused, I had to slow my hand, or risk cumming. It was so difficult to control myself.

After a few minutes, I heard a restrained grunt. The woman must have orgasmed. I imagined that it was me. I imagined the pleasure I would feel, as I climaxed.

The woman flushed the toilet, washed her hands, and left. I stayed in the stall and continued edging. I was so far gone that I didn't realize how much time had passed. I still hadn't gotten a text from Sarah. I opened my phone to check the time and saw that it was 7:30 PM.

My heart sank. Had I been in the bathroom masturbating for three hours? I felt so ashamed. I was so embarrassed. How could I do such a thing? Was I really so depraved?

Should I wait for Sarah to text me? Or should I leave the bathroom? What would she do if I left without permission? I stayed in the stall, rubbing myself, staying on the edge of orgasm.

It was 8:00 PM. I was so horny, I could barely think straight.

Another woman went into the next stall, and I thought I heard her masturbating too. Was my mind so addled, that I heard what I wanted to hear? I didn't know. It sounded like the same woman, with the same rhythmic sounds. I pictured her masturbating again, not knowing if my mind was playing tricks on me.

I finally got a text from Sarah:

Sarah: Is there anyone else in the bathroom with you?

Me: Yes, one woman.

I waited for Sarah's response. I was so close to cumming, as I listened to the wet sounds coming from the stall next to mine.

Sarah: You can cum on one condition.

I almost lost it. I could barely contain myself. Her next text came a minute later.

Sarah: Open the stall door of the woman in the bathroom with you, and bury your face in her pussy. Then, you can cum.

Sarah was sick and twisted. I did want to violate or humiliate the woman. I would have done anything to cum, but I didn't want to do something so terrible.

I thought about it while listening to the woman's sounds, and picturing her once again, pleasuring herself. I was so far gone. My mind was stuck in a loop of lust and shame, as I sat there edging and trying to think.

I knew if I didn't obey Sarah, then she would make me do something worse.

I quietly pulled my pants up, got out of my stall, and peeked through the slit in the door. I couldn't see the woman, only a bit of skin. I listened to her delicious sounds, as I continued to edge myself.

Was I really going to do this? I had to.

I took a deep breath, and pushed the door open.

On the toilet seat, fingering herself and looking ravishing and lustful, with a grin on her face, was Sarah. I breathed a sigh of relief, and buried my face in her pussy. She had her legs spread wide, and I pressed my face between them.

She smelled incredible, and tasted sweet. I sucked on her clit, and came immediately.

"Oh God," Sarah said, as she started to cum too. She was spasming and grunting, and I was buried in her, enhancing my own orgasm. I was utterly immersed in her pussy. My tongue explored the smooth bubble of her clit, and the warm folds of her labia. I savored the moment.

When we both finished cumming, I looked at Sarah, who laughed in euphoria and said, "You may leave the bathroom."