Forced To Ejaculate

Story Info
Crossdresser forced by woman to ejaculate.
3k words
4.1
51.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,167 Followers

I went through puberty at a very late age and I sexually matured even later. All I had was wet dreams and at the age of 21 I had never come close to experiencing sexual intercourse with a female, nor had I come close to ejaculating.

I had always played in my mother's panty drawer to give myself a sexual thrill, but my body never completed a sexual act on its own. I went farther and farther into dressing as a girl and enjoyed every minute of it. By the age of 22 I was having professionals do my make-up and I owned a large collection of vintage lingerie and outerwear dresses.

After a make-over I was totally shocked at how much I looked like a biological female. I stopped trying to sexually mature as a male and I spent all my play time teaching myself how to enjoy sex as a female. As a result, my already tiny penis actually shrank and by the age of 29 I had still never come close to ejaculating semen from my little cock.

When I turned 30 I began posting my photos on websites that provided connections to others who may want to share my sexual pleasures. To my surprise it was married couples who wanted me most. It was usually the husband who wanted a threesome with me and his wife.

I had worn panties, a training bra, and a half or full slip on a full time basis for over six years before I began to publish my photo and profile. I had worked very hard to sexually focus my mind on being a female. It took very little time for me to develop a deep seated disgust of my tiny penis. I absolutely hated the fact I had that thing between my legs and in my panties. Since I had never once ejaculated I made it a mission of mine to never attempt to do it. I even taught myself how to gently push my little testicles up inside my body and keep them there by wearing a very tight panty girdle. Over time my little testicles began to shrink as my body began to absorb them, and in addition to losing their size, it also greatly reduced my body's production of testosterone, which was a bonus for me.

My nipples became the most sexually sensitive part of my body and my sexually female mindset forced me into learning how to have a female orgasm. I learned how to do this by flicking my nipples into a full and plump erection and waiting for an intense set of muscle contractions beginning deep inside me to bring me to a climax that was most enjoyable. Sexually, I was all girl.

I struck up an email correspondence with a man and his wife who expressed an interest in meeting with me. We went back and forth for almost a year and shared our mutual desires. I was very clear that in any sexual exchange I was 99.9% female. The wife really seemed to enjoy that fact.

In our exchanges I made it very clear that I owned no male underwear. I had a closet full of dresses but I did not wear them full time. I was also clear about my sexual past. I informed them I was a virgin at any form of physical sex with another person. I was also clear I had little to no male sexual urges and that my tiny penis was rarely, if ever, erect, and it had never ejaculated semen. I told them many times of my dislike of my male sex organs and my desire that I never participate in a sexual act as a male.

There came a time we were both comfortable with the idea of meeting in person, and if we liked what we saw, we would be open to sexual activity. They required that both the husband and the wife would be present. I had no problem with that, being a virgin, I was looking forward to who would get me more sexually excited. They were very gracious in offering their home for our meeting.

I had a three hour professional make-over the morning of our date and I spent a lot of time selecting the most feminine lingerie I owned topped off with a beautiful loose skirt dress that fell below my knees. My body was fully shaved and I wore lace top nylons attached to a satin and lace garter belt. My bra was filled with satin and lace and my 38C breast forms fit perfectly. When I was fully dressed I looked in the mirror and a very sexy, beautiful girl, was looking back at me. There was zero trace of anything male in my appearance.

It was necessary for me to drive about an hour to get to the couple's home I was going to. Passing in public was always easy for me and just to be on the safe side I obeyed all the speed laws as I was on the road. I always loved driving when I had a dress on. I liked looking down to see my pretty dress on my lap and feeling my pretty panties, garter belt, and stockings. In the car windows you could see my ample bosom under my pretty dress and my shoulder length hair framing my face in a very girly way.

When I arrived I went to the door and rang the doorbell and the wife answered immediately.

"Hello Linda. You are much prettier in person than your photos! I'm Rachel." Said the wife.

"Nice to meet you Rachel. I've been looking forward to this." I replied.

Rachel closed the door behind us and continued;

"So have I honey. Mmmmm, you look beautiful. Would you be okay with me giving you a kiss?"

"I guess that would be alright." I answered.

Rachel leaned into my lips and firmly kissed me on the mouth pushing her tongue inside me very quickly. It was the first time in my life I had been kissed by a female in this way.

"Mmmmmm, you taste so good Linda. Just like I thought you would." Said Rachel.

At that moment her husband, Blake, entered the room.

"Honey, this is Linda. Linda, this is my husband, Blake." Said Rachel.

"Wow Linda. You look beautiful! So girly! You can't possibly have a penis between your legs." Said Blake.

"Hi Blake. Thank you. You are very kind. I do have a penis, but it is very, very tiny, and not at all a male sex organ." I replied.

"So you say. So you say. Well let's have some champagne and get to know each other. Honey, bring in some glasses and lets the three of us have a seat on the sofa." Said Blake.

Rachel came back into the living room with the champagne and glasses and joined Blake and me on the sofa. I was seated in between the two of them. After we each had a glass in our hands and raised our glasses in a toast Blake turned to me and said;

"You let Rachel give you a kiss. Can I give you a kiss also?"

"Of course you can." Was my reply.

Blake leaned into me and our lips came together followed by his manly tongue sliding between my lips and into my mouth. We were enjoined for at least a minute and I enjoyed every second of this man finding me sexually attractive. When we finally finished our kiss I noticed that Rachel had begun to play with her nipples through her dress.

"So Rachel tells me you have never ejaculated out of your penis. Is that right?" Asked Blake.

"That's correct. I have a rather strong hatred of my tiny penis and I wish it wasn't there. As a result, I have done everything I can to permanently disable it as a male sex organ." I replied.

"Disable it permanently? What have done to do that and has it worked?" Said Blake.

"I found a male chastity device that was small enough and I locked it tightly in place and left it on for close to six months. The device restricted blood flow to my little dick and balls and completely stopped any wet dreams."

"You wore the device day and night?" Asked Rachel.

"Oh yes. I never took it off. My tiny ball sack became swollen and I felt numbness between my legs. I was hoping to permanently destroy the function of my little balls and I think I came close. I don't think they produce any kind of sperm at all. I'm fairly sure I'm sterile as a male." I answered.

"Really? Do you know for sure?" Asked Rachel.

"Not for sure, but right now I have my little balls gently pushed up inside my body cavity and held there with my panties. I've heard if I can keep them inside my body for an extended period of time my body will dissolve them. When that happens my body will not produce any testosterone and I'll be free to become more and more of a girl." I said with a smile.

"So you have never even come close to ejaculating?" Asked Blake.

"No. And the thought of it I find really repulsive. I wasn't a fan of my wet dreams with how sticky they were, Eccck! I can tolerate pee coming out of my dick but that is all. I really wish I had two warm and wet lips between my legs. I love being a girl." I answered.

"It looks like you do." Said Rachel.

"See? You know what I mean. I'll bet you own lots of pretty lingerie and you feel good wearing it. I've worn panties and a bra every day for a very long time. I'm very close to wearing my outer dress wardrobe on a full time basis. I want nothing to do with my body responding like a male sexually." I said with confidence.

We continued to drink champagne and get slightly tipsy. Rachel began to get closer to me and it was she who slid her hand up my stocking covered leg and under my dress to the front of my panties.

"Oh my God. You really have nothing in your panties!" Said Rachel surprised.

"I told you. I'm a girl sexually. I only know how to climax as a female." I replied.

"You have such girly lingerie on. It's beautiful." Said Rachel.

"I was told a long time ago that I deserved to only wear panties and I have done that. It's really not possible for you to sexually stimulate my tiny penis." I replied.

"Blake...Take hold of Linda for me. I'm going to make her penis ejaculate." Said Rachel directly.

At that moment Blake strongly held onto my arms above my elbows. He had very strong male arms and he easily overpowered me. Working so hard at being a girl I had done nothing to gain any kind of strength in my upper body muscles. I was a female in strength.

"Please don't make me cum like a male. I can't do it. I don't want to do it!" I said in a little bit of a panic.

"Why don't you shut your mouth and let me try." Said Rachel.

Blake pulled me up from the sofa and still holding my arms from behind pushed me forward toward the bedroom. Rachel followed us as she began to unbutton her dress. As she stepped out of her dress she wore only bikini panties and a bra. Both were loaded with satin and lace. Blake pulled me down on the bed as Rachel lifted my dress up to my waist exposing my petticoat. She lifted my petticoat to my waist and quickly pulled down my panties to my ankles. My tiny penis was exposed to her and I felt it begin to get a little bit plump. Rachel started to pull on my cock trying to stroke it into erection. I did everything I could to keep it limp. I kept my eyes closed and repeated out loud;

"I'm a girl. I'm a girl. I'm a girl."

"You're a girl with a cock! And I'm going to make you cum!" Said Rachel loudly.

"Oh my God. I so don't want to ejaculate!" I said slightly crying.

Rachel leaned down and took my little limp cock into her mouth and began to lick and suck on it. I had never felt anything like that before and my body began to respond to her sucking.

"I can feel you getting harder little girl." Said Rachel slyly.

"I can't help it." I replied.

"Just let it happen. I knew I could make you cum." Smiled Rachel.

My penis was not limp anymore but it was only about 3 inches long as it was hard. I was breathing heavily as Rachel continued to suck and to lick.

"I'm going to pee!" I said loudly.

"That's not pee honey, you're getting ready to ejaculate." Said Rachel as she pulled back from my pulsing cock.

I gasped a very deep breath as my tiny hard cock erupted in Rachel's mouth. I could not stop the stream after stream of fluid that was shooting out of me. Rachel hummed with delight as she was taking in all I was ejaculating. My nipples were huge and I was convulsing in a way I had never done before. Finally after about a minute or so I stopped shooting semen out of my cock. I immediately relaxed as I was spent from the physical nature of my ejaculation. Rachel swallowed every drop I had shot out of my unwanted penis.

"I knew I could make you cum!" Said Rachel as she finished swallowing my semen.

"You did, but I would not ever like to do that again." I replied.

"Why not honey?" She asked.

"It made me feel disgusting and dirty. I did not like any of it. I much prefer to orgasm as a girl and keep things internal and intense." I replied.

I was still being held tightly by Blake. I could not move off the bed.

"Is there something you would like to do?" Asked Rachel.

"I would like to do to Blake what you did to me." I replied.

"Would you like that Blake?" Asked Rachel.

"I would like that very much! I love it when a pretty girl wants me." Said Blake.

I felt a great deal of relief and excitement as Blake let go of my arms as he laid out on the bed.

"Go ahead Linda, you can unzip my pants and reach in for what you want." Said Blake.

"Linda honey; do you mind if I take some photos of you and Blake and maybe a video?" Asked Rachel.

"Not at all. Do as you please." I replied.

I had pulled up my panties and straightened my petticoat when I asked Rachel if she could help me take off my dress. She unzipped me and I was just in my camisole and petticoat over my bra, panties, garter belt and stockings as I prepared to suck on Blake's man sized cock.

As I pulled Blake's pants down to his knees I saw he was quickly getting hard in his boxers. I opened the fly of his underwear and his beautiful, thick, hard penis jumped out in front of me. My eyes widened as I saw his man-sized cock and I immediately kissed the tip of his helmet as Rachel began snapping photos.

I was thrilled to take Blake's growing cock into my mouth and return to sexual activity that I loved. I ran my tongue up and down the shaft and used my lips around the rim of his helmet and I sucked and kissed him to a rock hard erection.

"Oh Linda, you feel so good. You really know how to please a man." Said Blake.

I kept stroking his man sized cock at the base as I pulled off and said;

"I'm truly a girl Blake, I really hated shooting cum from my tiny penis. It was disgusting. I do not want to do that again."

As I was saying this Blake began to breathe more deeply. I saw the hole on the tip of his throbbing cock begin to open slightly and I knew he was about to ejaculate. I quickly put my mouth on his penis as he gasped and said;

"I'm cumming Linda! I'm really cumming! I've never felt like this before."

Rachel kept taking pictures of our sex act as Blake's cock began shooting rope after rope of semen into my mouth. His body convulsed each time he shot out another line of hot cum. I counted five convulsions. Each one unloading a huge volume of semen and sperm. I did not miss a drop of his wonderful tasting cum. My own little penis pulled back inside my body and I could feel my panties become totally flat between my legs. I was in total female mode.

"My God Blake, you have never cum that much with me." Said Rachel.

"I don't know what came over me honey, Linda is such a skillful lover, I could not stop it." Sighed Blake.

I finished swallowing all of Blake's hot cum and enjoyed the knowledge I had millions of his sperm swimming around inside me. This is the girl I knew I was always meant to be, and I loved it.

"Rachel, you forced me to do something I did not think I could do. If the three of us are ever to be together again I do not want to have you do that to me again. I'm not a male. I find everything about myself physically experiencing male sexual reactions completely disgusting. I'm a girl who has an unfortunate tiny penis between her legs. Can you understand what I am saying?" I asked.

"I do honey, and any girl who can make my husband cum like he did deserves my respect." Said Rachel.

I took my time putting my dress back on and straitening my look before I kissed both of them goodbye and went home trying to forget my first ever memory of my own ejaculation.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,167 Followers