Forced Together with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The very thought of that had made Claire's mouth widen. She had wondered if Mark had actually finished that cereal or not. But every drop of that milk? Now she was in desperate need of an orgasm.

"You're so bad," she said.

"That's why you love me," Shoshana said. "Now masturbate. We both have to get back to work soon."

Claire smiled and rubbed, "With pleasure. You're so beautiful."

"I don't want you to masturbate while looking at my face."

"No?"

Staring into her phone, Claire watched her lesbian lover stand up and remove the long white lab coat. Shoshana looked into the camera and undid her pants, pulling it down. She turned around, showing her plump Jewish bottom. Then she bent over and spread herself, bringing the view closer to the camera.

The sight of Shoshana's asshole was breathtaking and Claire furiously fingered herself. Her eyes quickly checked the clock. Plenty of time to cum to this beautiful sight, while thinking of what could possibly happen with her son later.

***

As expected, things were mildly awkward when she got home and saw her son. She was still in her professional clothes when Mark was marinating chicken and prepping ingredients for dinner. It would be a while until they'd have whole chicken again, because the groceries were sold out of it.

"Well that looks delicious," she said peering at the kitchen counter. "You've been making good use of your lockdown time."

Mark looked proud. "Courtesy of a youtube video. It'll be delicious. Trust me."

"Oh, I do trust you. Keep it up."

These interactions whenever she arrived home were always brief, because they both knew how much she was desperate to get out of her formal clothing and step into something far more comfortable.

"Is it true what Shoshana said?" he inquired.

Claire turned back to face her son in the kitchen. There was almost a shy, boyish look on her son's face. Being a college student, she considered her son a man who was strong and brave. But now, there was such an innocent quality to him.

"Yes, it's true," she said, giving in to dark desires.

"That's surprising."

"Why?"

"You two are usually calm about everything," he said, nearly blushing. "Now it seems like you two are almost panicking with the weird treatments and mental diagnosis."

Claire tried to laugh it off. "We're certainly not panicking. We're just taking new precautions in light of recent events. And it never hurts to explore and try new things."

"Okay, got it." His demeanor remained cool.

"You worry about dinner. Shoshana and I will focus on the medical aspects of this household."

"Whatever you say, mom," he replied with a wry smile.

The ruse was falling apart. Or was it? Surely her son already knew that the science was all fake. Claire wondered where this was all headed. In a city under lockdown, she wondered if she was still able to think clearly and if she was making the right choice by continuing this.

*

In the bedroom, Claire saw Shoshana sitting by the desk while talking on the phone with a patient. She gave her a silent kiss on the forehead, careful that whoever was on the other line wouldn't hear it.

While the patient was talking, Shoshana covered the bottom of the phone and whispered, 'I bought something for you. Check the bed.'

Claire gave her lover another silent kiss, as Shoshana spoke on the phone.

On the bed, Claire recognized a shopping bag from Target, one of the few retailers open during the lockdown. She peeked inside. Everything was from the lingerie section. She smiled while looking inside. Even in dark times, her respectable girlfriend was such a pervert and a dominant. How she loved her.

There was also a note beside the bag.

Claire glanced at the words. Her jaw dropped when she realized that it was a script written for her. These were words that Shoshana wanted her to say to Mark at some point. Her pussy turned wet thinking about it.

***

All of them were in the kitchen when Mark had announced that the roast chicken had been taken out of the oven and was resting. The food smelled delicious, and on the dining table were vegetables and mashed potatoes.

"Mark, can you sit down for a moment," she said to her son.

Shoshana looked cerebral while Mark looked like a guy who was about to lose his virginity for the first time. While Shoshana wore a loose designer sweater and yoga pants, Claire wore a silk robe; which was incredibly unusual because she only wore robes around bedtime.

The roast chicken was still in the kitchen, but they sat at the table where all the side dishes and plates were all ready and waiting. She felt a nervousness in the pit of her stomach, like she was about to give a major speech (which in many ways, she was).

"Mark, I love you more than anything," she said, looking him in the eyes. "And I know I went a little overboard, keeping you indoors more than necessary, but it's for your health."

"It's okay, mom, I..."

She cut him off. "Just listen. There's nothing conclusive about this... but... there could maybe be something in breast milk which helps. It's still being studied extensively in my lab. Also, Shoshana feels a few adjustments around our home could be in the best interest of all of us."

So far, the fib went unquestioned. Turning to her girlfriend, it seemed Shoshana was even more fearless and determined.

Shoshana was ever the professional. "Mark, we've decided on a novel approach to parenting, as we've discussed earlier. This is all based on my... our... professional opinions considering the current situation this country is facing. Are you interested in proceeding?"

The women looked at Mark wondering what his response would be, but it was already obvious. Though hesitant of his taboo arrangement, he was still a young man with biological needs.

"I think it makes sense," he agreed. "Since, you know, social gatherings aren't allowed right now, and you two get tested regularly, it makes sense that... umm..."

"... that we try something new?" Shoshana finished. "Well then, the food smells delicious and I think we should get this out of the way first."

When Shoshana stood up, Claire knew that her life was about to change forever. Her submission to her lesbian lover was going too far, but her submissive nature was allowing it to happen. This dark side of her wanted to see where things would go. Her dark side was enjoying this incredibly deviant taboo.

She sat still and upright when Shoshana stood beside her. And she remained still when Shoshana reached down to pull her silk robe open, exposing her new bra.

But this bra was customized. Shoshana had cut the front parts of each cup so that both of Claire's nipples were totally exposed, making it an 'open tip bra.' Her nipples instantly turned hard and Shoshana pulled the robe away, setting it down on a chair. As expected, her son was blown away by what was happening.

"This is my new home outfit," Claire said with a trembling voice. "As long as San Francisco is in lockdown, I'll wear this for you. And as long as the virus is a threat, we'll continue with my breast milk treatment."

"It's for the best," Shoshana added. "Don't you agree?"

Mark slowly nodded. "I... I think I'd be okay with that."

"You think?" Shoshana raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, I will. It makes sense, for all of us."

Claire gulped, forcing out the words her lover wanted her to say. "My breast milk is all natural and filled with vital nutrients, which will help you stay strong until you can get back to swimming. We can start right now."

"What did you have in mind?" Mark asked with an even deeper gulp.

They both looked to Shoshana for the answer, and there was one.

Claire was made to stand up, revealing her black panties, which had also been cut on the bottom, exposing her butt and vaginal entrance for her son to see. With an outfit like this, there was nothing to hide. All of her sexual spots were visible. She struggled internally when her son's eyes drifted down to her clitoris and labia.

When she was guided to where her son was sitting, Claire knew that they were beyond the point of no return. Her nipples and clitoris were swollen.

"Sit on your son's lap," Shoshana said. "Face him. Straddle him."

Taking a deep breath, Claire's submissive nature compelled her to do so. She lifted one leg over her son to straddle him, and when she did, the opening to her pussy was exposed and right in front of her son's face. As expected, he looked.

She sat on her son's lap, facing him. All her weight was on him. Unlike this morning, her big brown nipples were now mere inches away from her son.

"Milk is best when it's fresh," Shoshana said. "You two know what to do."

Shoshana, ever the mastermind, rubbed the back of both of their heads, running her fingers through their hair, pulling them closer together.

"It's okay," Claire said to her son. "Just go for it. I know you want to. This was going to happen eventually."

"Are you sure?" Mark asked.

"It's what my lover wants. I want it too. I'm wet, okay?"

When her son's eyes drifted down to her aching nipples, she knew what was about to happen. Her son engulfed her right nipple in one swoop and she closed her eyes and tilted her head back. It was one thing to let her lesbian lover nurse from her breast, it was something else entirely to let her son do it.

She moaned from the powerful suction. How long did her son desire this? Or was this just a recent fantasy, brought about by her lover? Maybe she'll ask him later, or maybe it's better not to know. For now, she enjoyed the feeling of her son going one nipple to the other, back and forth.

There was always an intense sensation she got from feeling milk being sucked out of her breast. The flow felt amazing. And her nipples were naturally sensitive to be pulled, pinched, or nursed. It only made sense that breastfeeding an adult would be her favorite sexual act of foreplay. And if she was nursed with just the right intensity, and her mind was in the right place, then she could cum from breastfeeding, too.

"Mark, is your dick hard?" Shoshana asked, rubbing the back of their necks.

"Mmm hmm," he moaned softly, as if ashamed by his own erection.

Claire was able to feel the stiffness from her son's shorts by sitting on his lap. She knew her son was hard. And knowing her dominant lover, she knew what was going to happen next, even while her son was still eagerly nursing.

"A brief workout could be what's needed," Shoshana said. "A healthy young man like Mark needs to be active all day. We can't have this athlete turning soft, can we? Mark, help me take your penis out."

Claire was mortified when she looked her son in the eyes. The feeling seemed mutual, but she could tell her son was desperate to fuck. Any young man would be in the mood for sex after sucking on nipples like hers, mom or not.

She got off her son's lap for a moment, so he and Shoshana could take his shorts down. She couldn't stand to look at her son's penis. It still felt so wrong. So she kept looking him in the eyes, wondering if this was a dream.

While standing over her son's crotch, she was told to slowly lower herself. She knew Shoshana was holding her son's dick upright, which was a powerful thought on itself. In all the years she had dated and loved Shoshana, she never, ever thought that her lover would be touching her son's hard penis, let alone with her permission. Yet it was happening.

She maintained composure when her son's dick touched her pussy. And she was steadfast when she kept lowering herself, allowing Mark's hard penis to go inside her desperate pussy, under the guidance of Shoshana. This was the first dick inside of her pussy since she had officially turned lesbian years ago.

Inch by inch she was penetrated, until she sat all the way down again. By her estimate, she figured her son's penis was around 7 inches and she slowly grinded her hips in her son's direction.

"How does that feel, Dr. Mitchell?" Shoshana asked. "Or should I call you mom? Do you like being called 'mom' right now? Do you like being referred to as a mother, since your son's hard penis is inside you?"

Claire was breathless. "I feel like a sex toy."

"At home you are. Now start fucking. Make your son cum. Nurse him. Make him a real man."

She wrapped her arms around her son's neck and rode him. Although it had been many years since she had last been with a man, some things are never forgotten. She knew what to do. She knew how to make her pussy feel good with a man's cock. And most importantly, she knew how to give her son an abundance of sexual pleasure.

At Shoshana's direction, Mark's head was guided towards her nipples again. It was like worlds collided when Claire's pussy was being fucked and her nipples were being nursed. Both of which were happening with her son. It was so overwhelming her eyes nearly rolled back. She could feel beads of sweat forming on her chest and forehead.

While she rode her son, she watched him sucking at her nipples. She saw her nipples being pulled into her son's mouth. The sensation in her breasts matched the powerful feeling in her pussy. She watched the milk flow into her son's mouth, just as nature intended.

Claire pulled her son's head tighter into her large breasts. Society be damned, she thought. There was something that felt strangely natural about this. As a mother, her primary duty was to care for her son. And she was doing just that, using her nipples, pussy, and body. This was how she could keep her son safe. This was how she could keep her son sane during a serious lockdown. This was how she could turn her son into a real man.

She pushed her hips faster and faster.

"Fuck me, fuck me," she said, shocked by the swear words coming out of her mouth. "I'm going to cum so bad."

She pulled her son tight, and when her nipples were pulled out of Mark's mouth, milk was everywhere. Their faces rubbed against each other. She wanted her first orgasm with her son to be something special.

When she came, it was life-changing. She squirted onto him, so not only did she give her son milk, but she gave him pussy fluids too, which would eventually drip onto the floor. She kept thrusting her hips until every last drop of her squirt was freed. It was the kind of squirt that made her question if she was a lesbian or a bisexual.

"I'm going to cum too," Mark whispered in her ear, as if it were some kind of dirty secret.

"Please do."

Her pussy was flooded with cum. By then, her energy was already drained, but she managed to give a few more thrusts to give her son something he truly deserved. She wanted to let Mark know how special their love and bond were.

When she felt her son's erection start to turn soft, she knew she had done her solemn duty as a mother. And she knew her pussy was loaded with potent sperm. She pressed her face tightly against his.

"Exactly as I thought," Shoshana said with a mischievous tone. "You two were meant for each other. I know sexual compatibility when I see it. And honestly, I've long had a fetish to see an incestuous coupling. This is the start of something new."

Claire struggled for words. "I love you both so much. Both of you are my world."

"Likewise, my love."

Bending down, Shoshana kissed Claire on the mouth. It was a wet tongue kiss, the kind they'd only share in private, behind closed doors. Then Shoshana turned Claire's head to the side, to face Mark.

Now, Claire's lips were aligned with her son's. She could hear a small voice in the back of her mind, 'Just kiss him already. The poor guy deserves this.'

So she kissed her son. It was a soft kiss on the lips, which was still wet from Shoshana's saliva. Her lips were still tense from the awkwardness, despite having already fucked her son. But when she felt Mark's tongue pushing through, she kissed back and tongue wrestled her son.

"Beautiful," Shoshana chimed in. "Mind if I join?"

The three of them shared the most taboo tongue kiss ever, with their mouths meeting in the middle. Their tongues pressed and their mouth water swapped. Never did Claire imagine life would take her in this direction, but here she was.

Epilogue:

Lockdowns across America and the rest of the world were being lifted after a cure had been discovered. No, it wasn't because of breast milk as Claire had fibbed to her son. It was because of heroes who worked tirelessly in laboratories and medical facilities.

Nonetheless, there was still much work to do to return to normalcy.

"Sorry I'm late," Claire said, rushing into the kitchen. "I'll be having breakfast at work today."

She was fresh from a shower and her hair and makeup were nicely done. She wore dress pants and had stockings on her feet.

For her top, all she had was the 'open tip' bra with her large brown nipples showing, erect and ready to go. On one hand, she held her purse and car keys. On the other hand, she held the blouse she was supposed to wear.

"Great, I'm hungry," Mark said, patiently waiting with his dry bowl of cereal.

"I know, I know. There were a ton of messages on my phone this morning. Sorry about that, sweety."

Bending over like a good mother, she completed her son's breakfast. She squeezed both of her breasts so that her milk would shoot into the bowl of cereal. Normally she'd go one at a time, or back and forth with each big tit, but today she was in a rush so she went two-handed.

When the bowl was full, she placed the bowl in front of her son.

"Clean the rest," she said, offering her tits to her son's mouth.

Mark obliged, sucking the tips of her nipples clean so that excess milk wouldn't stain her blouse. While her nipples were being sucked, Claire looked down to see Shoshana on her knees, sucking off that generously sized cock. The two loves of her life were accustomed to this new arrangement.

As her tits were being nursed, she heard Mark grunting from his orgasm. Then she saw Shoshana pulling her mouth away from the cock, with a trail of cum hanging from her lower lip.

"Thanks sweety," Claire said. "But I really have to go."

She bent down to give her son's cum-covered cock a quick suck, which was coated with hot saliva. She gulped down the excess fluids. She reasoned that the protein in her son's cum would give her a little boost of energy until she had breakfast later.

While down there, she kissed Shoshana on the lips. As always, her lover was generous and willing to share; Shoshana pushed the cum in her own mouth into Claire's mouth, which was gladly accepted.

Claire stood upright and gulped it all down, savoring the rich flavor. She licked the sides of her mouth to make sure nothing embarrassing would show and destroy her well-earned reputation of being the darling of the scientific community.

"Yum, delicious," Claire chirped when her mouth was clean. "Have a great day everyone."

"Bye mom."

"Have a nice day at work, Claire."

With a happy home, Claire put on her blouse, grabbed her things and left for the laboratory.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

God bless everyone who has to work during the shutdown. Grocery/store employees, food service, truck drivers, maintenance people, all essential services (including water, power, internet, television); and of course our first responders and the medical community.

Respect to you all.

12