Forcing Mom to Fuck!

Story Info
Mom learns to love son's bigger cock, more than dads!
3.9k words
4.4
139k
180
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,186 Followers

Summer 2023

Last fall after I graduated High School, my parents got divorced. I think they waited till I was done with High School, as some parents do. My only sibling was my older brother and he lived with his girlfriend, out of state. So, it's only been me and my mom in this big, beautiful house since then. We live near LA and not too far from the beach. I liked living with mom more with dad gone. I had more freedom, fun and used the pool more too.

After my parents divorced my mom was a basket case for a while. I consoled her as much as possible and enjoyed doing so. I got to hold her and cuddle with her many times, that's when I started having dirty thoughts about her. I don't know all the details, but dad was cheating on her and broke her heart. Mom had lost her confidence and zest for life. She was a little overweight and always had short hair. I encouraged her to start exercising and dieting. She took my advice and little by little she gained her attraction back. I started noticing her having more sex appeal, as the months went by.

Mom began taking yoga classes and making healthy dinners for us too. I started working out after classes in the gym, to look good for mom. We also began walking together after dinner around the neighborhood most nights, I really enjoyed that. She let her hair grow out, after I begged her too. Mom looked very attractive with longer hair. It made her look much younger and less like my mom. By the start of 2023, she was looking really hot.

On February 14th, things really started to change for us. I came home from college to find mom vacuuming. She didn't hear me come in and I froze when I saw her from behind. Her ass was so nice and curvy. I feasted my eyes on her yoga pants, they were tight and very sexy. Then mom caught me in a mirror checking her out and smiled. She finished quickly and shut off the vacuum.

"Hi honey, how was your day?" She asked a little startled.

"Fine mom, how are you doing?"

"Oh, not bad. Were you watching me vacuum?" She said with a curious look.

"Yes!" I said with a smile.

"Why?" She pressed.

"Mom, I'm sorry but you looked so sexy, I just froze." I said boldly.

"Oh stop." She said, as she smiled bashfully.

"No mom really, you look great now. Why haven't you dated anyone yet? You must get asked out all the time now."

"Oh, I don't know, I'm just not ready."

"I see."

"What about you, you've been single a while too."

"I know, sooner or later I'll find a nice girl."

"I'm sure you have many girls interested in you, son." Mom said nicely.

I was just wanting to check out mom's ass in her new yoga pants, so I offered my help cleaning. We worked hard together, as I snuck peeks at her sexy ass. After a few hours the house looked great. Mom excused herself to go get cleaned up. I wanted to take her out for Valentines Day dinner. So, I decided to surprise mom and got dressed up nice for her.

When mom came down, she was wearing tight purple leggings and a black sports bra, she looked very hot. I played it cool and friendly, even though I was drooling over her. I wanted to grab her ass and kiss her so bad.

"Mom why don't we go out for a Valentines dinner together?"

"Oh, I almost forgot it's Valentines Day, I thought I'd just stay home and watch a movie and relax."

"Mom, you worked hard, and I want to take you out. Especially tonight, since were both single and we have no commitments. Who knows when this will happen again."

"I can't go like this."

"Why not, you look fine?"

"Well, Ok."

"I even dressed nice for you."

"I noticed that." She said with a cute gleam in her eye.

So off we went, for a nice time. I took her out for sushi; it was fun and delicious. I drove mom's car, which is nicer than mine. I treated mom special, from that moment on. I began my quest for my mom's ultimate love, incest romance. We had a great time together that night, I flirted and teased mom about her new sexiness. She brushed it off as nonsense. But I was persistent. I wanted to fuck my mom more than anything. I wanted to cum with her and make her mine!

"Mom, you look so hot, I wish you were really my valentine's date and not my mom tonight." I said boldly in the restaurant.

"Bobby, that's crazy talk. Don't say that people might hear you" She protested.

"It's only natural for a son to be attracted to his mom. You knew that right?"

"Yes, but." She said a little flustered.

"Mom, would you like me to date some slut or something." I pressed.

"No, you can find a nice girl. You are very handsome."

"Thanks mom, you are gorgeous!"

"Thank you, son, but please stop talk. You're making me uncomfortable."

"Would you like me to try drugs?"

"No."

Would you like me to start sleeping around with any girl I can get?"

"No."

"Then please don't be so uptight."

"Uptight, this is not normal son."

"Would you kiss me to keep me from drinking?"

"What?"

"Would you care if I did drugs?"

"Of course!"

"Then why is this any worse?"

"It's just very taboo."

"Is, drugs worse?"

"Yes." She said with anger.

"Are you interested in anyone?"

"No, not really."

"Then either we have sex, or I will go nuts and turn to drugs and alcohol."

"Bobby, that's not funny."

"I'm not kidding, I will you know."

"Let's discuss this later, people can hear us."

Mom was a little embarrassed and upset. So, I paid the bill and escorted her to the car shortly after that. I treated her like a lady, even though she was pissed off. She reluctantly held my hand as we drove off. I played some romantic music, to lighten her mood. We were alone now, and we could talk openly.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I can't stop my attraction to you. As a woman, not my mother."

"Bobby, take me home Ok." She said sternly.

Mom let go of my hand and sat with her arms folded. When we got home, she got out of the car and bolted in. I took my time and shut the garage door and went inside. I found mom pouring a glass of wine in the kitchen.

"Mom, you look so sexy!"

"Bobby, you are making me very uncomfortable again."

"Mom we are both single, and I love you with all my heart."

"I know but, get serious." She said as she took a gulp of wine.

"Mom, do you want me to turn to drugs for fulfillment? Because I will."

"What, if I don't do what?"

"If you don't do this!"

Then I walked up to mom and forced a kiss on her.

"Bobby, stop it."

"Mom, please? Just kiss me tonight and I promise I'll never try this again. I will be a wonderful son forever, no matter what."

"What, I can't. This is..."

Then I kissed her again and she didn't resist as much. After forcing mom to kiss more, she gave in a little. She kissed me a little with her tongue at my insistence. Then she stopped me and spoke.

"Bobby this is so wrong."

"Please Mom?"

"We can't!" She said in one last protest.

"Mom, I'm serious!"

"Oh God. Ok Bobby, ok just for tonight, then you better behave!"

"I will, I promise mom!"

"You better because, this is it." She said sternly.

"Ok." I agreed.

"Just tonight, then that's it."

"Ok."

I was able to let go of her head and stop forcing her to kiss me. I began to feel her sides as we continued to kiss. Mom would kiss me lustfully, then go back to just kissing on the lips. I always initiated the tongues, and she began melting in my arms. I felt the top of her ass. It felt firm and toned. Mom didn't resist so far.

My cock was at full attention, and I had to let mom know. I pushed it into her tummy and made her feel it. Mom breathed for a second, then kissed me more passionately. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her closer. Mom was letting me feel her ass and kissing me back like a girlfriend now. I was ecstasy but kept pushing for more.

Now I was eager to feel mom's boobs. I felt the sides of her breasts, and they felt unbelievable in her sports bra. Then I put my hand on mom's breast and felt her nipples. Her nipples were hard, and they got harder, as felt them with passionate love. I loved mom before, now I loved mom more than anything. Our kisses felt very lustful and naughty. Mom was getting into it!

I guided mom's hand to my throbbing hard cock. I had to force her to touch it at first. Then she felt it's length and girth. She gasped and felt the entire shaft slowly. She was impressed and enjoyed feeling my shaft up and down. I bit her ear gently as she enjoyed feeling my cock, it was obvious. All mom's should!

"Oh Bobby, this is so naughty. You little blackmailer!" She said, as she breathed more intensely.

"Mom, we better take this to your bed, or else!"

"Or else what?"

"I'll tell dad!"

"You are so bad."

I pulled mom up to her room, she tried to resist a little as I had to pull her arm firmly. I think she liked being forced to do this. When we got there, I shoved her gently onto the bed. She smiled up at me and looked so sexy.

"Mom, I love you so much! I'll love and respect you forever." I said as I sat down next to her.

"We can't do this." Mom said as she kissed me first and felt my cock.

"Yeah, your right, we shouldn't." I said as I kissed her back and touched her breast.

"You better not tell anyone ever!" She said.

"Never."

We laid on mom's bed side by side and began to kiss like horny kids. Mom let me feel her boobs and ass all I wanted. Before I could go for her pussy, mom went down on me. She slid down after a while and pulled off my pants and underwear all at once. My cock popped out in front of mom's eyes, it looked bigger and thicker than I ever remembered. My lust for mom, was undeniable.

"Oh, my Robert, this is way bigger than your dad's."

"Was dad your first?"

"Yes."

"I want to be better than dad."

"I can't believe I am doing this. It is so perverted."

"No, it's not, it's natural. It's better than drugs, right?"

"Oh yes son!"

Mom marveled at my cock for a few seconds. She looked cute and curious at the same time. Then mom opened up and put my cock in her mouth. She sucked my cock head with care at first. It had been years since she blew daddy. She was a little shy at first.

"Mom, stop teasing me and suck it or will tell dad!"

"You little shit!" She said with a big sexy smile.

Then mom got more aggressive, she started sucking and bobbing on my cock with lust in her eyes. She looked so sexy from my point of view. Mom seemed to be having a great time sucking her boy's cock. She jerked and twisted the base with her hands, as she sucked and bobbed away. Mom also would swirl her tongue around the head of my cock, making me crazy. I couldn't take much more; it was getting too intense. Mom sucked hungrily with devotion, she wanted to make her boy cum.

"Oh, fuck mom!" I said as I warned her of my explosion on the way.

Mom went a little faster and that was it, I erupted more cum in her than any girl before. She knew how to suck cock alright. Spurt, spurt, spurt down mom's throat. She feasted on my love juice, like no other. Mom seemed to be wanting to play more of our little game. She looked up at me with a devilish look on her sexy face.

"Was that Ok young man?"

"Yes, but I'm not done with you yet."

"Oh, really?"

"I have a few more things I want to try with you."

"What? Or else?"

"Or else I tell dad you are a slut."

"You are so bad, what do you want to do now?"

"I want to pull all your clothes off and fuck you good with my big dick, or I'll tell dad everything!"

"What? No way!" She said sarcastically.

"Ok, I'll call him now!" I threatened.

"This is all your fault!" She said in an angry tone.

"Yes, it is!"

Then I went back to kissing her and feeling her up. She resisted a bit in foreplay, but I forced her in a fun way. Feeling her breasts made her nipples perk up quickly. Then I began to pull off her sports bra.

"Bobby, what are you doing?"

"Do you want me to tell?"

"No!"

She lifted her arms and allowed me to remove her bra. When it was off, I loved what I saw. Mom's B size titties looked very nice. Her nipples looked extra hard and sexy. I kissed her and felt her boobs completely for the first time. Mom was acting very lustful and sexy. She was into it 110%.

Then I made my move on mom's pussy. I spread her legs and she allowed me to. Then I began to feel around her pussy covered in spandex. I touched everywhere but on her slit for a bit. Mom put her had on mine and made me feel her pussy. I began to feel her pussy slit. Mom let out a sigh of lust. and she was mine.

Then I got up and got between her legs and grabbed the sides of mom's yoga pants. I started pulling them down slowly along with her underwear. Mom looked overcome with arousal, as she lifted her butt and allowed me to slide them all the way off.

"Do we have to really do this?" She asked innocently.

"Yes!"

"Oh Bobby, you're really going to make me?"

"Yes mom, I am." I said firmly.

Then I spread her legs and exposed her pussy. Mom's pussy was way cuter than I thought it was going to be. She had a nice sexy slit; it didn't look like a mom's pussy at all. It looked like a hot college chicks snatch. I was ultimately turned on and so was mom. She was into our naughty game for sure.

"Oh Bobby, it looks too big. You might hurt mommy."

"Too bad, you agreed to this!"

"Oh my God. You are so bad!"

I spread her pussy lips and began to enjoy the sensations of mom's wet pussy. I was good at eating pussy. One of my X girlfriends taught me well. I fingered mom's g spot, while licking her pussy and flicking her clit. In no time mom was losing control and talking dirty. I was in a state of erotic bliss. Eating mom's pussy was so unreal at first. I enjoyed her pussy for quite a while, it was a feast of perverted lust!

"You like mommy's pussy?"

"Yes!"

"You dirty little bastard!" She said seductively.

I did a little hummer on mom as I enjoyed teasing her pussy to the fullest. It was the nastiest, sexiest thing I've ever done. Mom seemed to love it. Soon mom began to get louder, and her body shook.

"Oh my God Bobby! Your making mommy crazy!"

I attacked her clit and g spot with a relentless passion. Faster and faster, I went as she began to squeal.

"Uh, uh, uh... Oooooh!" Mom screamed out.

Mom shook hard and her legs squeezed my head in place. I kept eating her out through many orgasms. Even when she tried to get me to stop, I forced her to keep going till she was spent. We cuddled and laughed. I spooned her as my cock grew. We didn't say much, she just seemed to want to feel comfortable about all this so far. I held her firmly and with loving care. I held her for about 20 minutes and was ready to attack her pussy again.

I got between mom's legs again and teased her with my cock. I rubbed it up and down her slit and she couldn't take her eyes off it. Mom held her legs apart for me and had the sexiest look on her face. We were both ready for our first real incest, I had to have her. I put my cock at mom's entrance and shoved in firmly. Mom was tight and wet, she felt heavenly.

"Oh God Bobby, you're splitting mommy open. You are too big son!"

"Sorry mom, this is for your own good." I said sternly.

I kept working my cock in harder and made her whimper in pussy pain. The look on her face reminded me of a virgin girl. She looked so blown away, it was hot as hell. I pushed in more forcefully; it was so tight and amazing. I was so pleased to be mom's biggest ever. She was mine now.

"It hurts Bobby, your dick is so big. It's so much bigger than daddies."

"You will get used to it mom."

I continued penetrating mom's pussy. I kept working my cock in and out as strongly as possible. Not being gentle, but not too rough. I wanted her to respect me as a man. I finally got all the way in, and mom looked blown away. I was buried all the way deep in mom and held my cock there for a few seconds and kissed her. She broke the kiss.

"Your stretching mommy out like never before. I love you son!"

"I love you so much mom!"

"This is so hot and nasty. Oh my God!"

'You want nasty mom?"

"Yes, please son!"

Then I pulled out and made mom bend over. I held her hips firmly and pushed into mom from behind. I made her start taking it deep and hard immediately. I started slamming her hard and fucking her good. Within a few minutes Mom started to orgasm. I nailed mom hard and fast over and over relentlessly. Mom was getting the fucking of her life. I was fucking mom hard, and she needed it. Years of frustration fading away on our first incestuous night together.

I was able to hold on and not cum for a while. Although it wasn't easy. After slamming her hard, I turned mom onto her back again. Now she was my cute little kitty cat. I began to kiss her with love and passion. I began to feel her up and make her hot again. I put my cock between her legs again and grinded the outside of her pussy in a romantic way. Mom seemed to like the difference and our kissed turned from hot to tender. Our touches went from rough to sensual. We began to show a lot more affection.

Then I slid my cock in gently, allowing her to get use to the width. Then I began to, slowly and seductively, make love to my mom. It was a reboot to a newer level of lust. We kissed and made love with so much more appreciation for one another., it was blissful and wild. Soon mom was meeting my thrusts and taking me deep with passion. It was total love making and not just sex anymore. At that moment, I felt like this was going to go on for a long time.

Mom started getting really excited and loud as we made love. She was begging for my cock, and she got it. I started to rub her clit with my free hand, which made her scream. Now mom was meeting my thrusts and telling me she loves me more than anything. We made love for a while longer, but it was too much. Mom was too sexy, and her pussy was so tight. I was losing my mind in ecstasy. Mom started to orgasm to my delight, and I was close.

I gave her a good last 20 seconds of hard fucking. I pulled out at the last second and erupted on her stomach. I kept fingering her as she came again. Mom looked so hot and sexy with her hair all messed up and her face all sweaty.

"Jesus Christ, I've never been fucked like that ever in my life. You are amazing honey." Mom said.

"Mom, I love you so much. I want to do this tomorrow and the next day."

"And the next day?"

"Well, yes. mom can we please keep doing this?"

"Oh son, this is so nasty. I can't believe we just did that, it's so erotic. I would have never imagined doing this. Now I don't want to stop. You are making mommy crazy."

"I love you mom, no more games. I want to treat you with love and respect all the time. I'm sorry I was mean and forceful. I just thought you'd like it if we did it."

"I loved it, all moms should experience the passion of mother son sex. It's too bad it's so taboo. I don't want you fucking other girls and I don't want another old man. You have brought out the pervert in mommy. I hope you can handle mom with love every night."

"Oh God mom, you are my dream girl. I could never get tired of making love with you mom. You are so sexy and gorgeous. I only want you mom..."

So, our affair began. I bet most moms would deny wanting sex with their sons. I think most moms would like to have sex with their son or sons, when they are full grown. Moms have needs and if dad isn't doing it, try, try, try! It might be wildly erotic like it is with my mom.

We have come a long way this year. I sleep with mom every night. We are like teenage nymphos. Mom can't seem to get enough of my cock and body. We are like a married couple now. I sleep in her bed exclusively and will not date other woman. I couldn't be happier. Mom is open for almost anything sexual, as long as it's just us and there is no drugs or booze. We go on dates out of town, so we can kiss in public and hold hands.

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,186 Followers
12