Foreign Correspondent Ch. 02

Story Info
Miss Talia Carlton's continuing adventures.
11k words
4.43
14.7k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once more you leave me with a Devil's choice, you fiend. Tell me the other alternative. How do I know that if I choose the alternative, that you will not deliberately make it much worse than branding me? Why would you do such a thing? I hate you with every fiber of my being."

The simple ferocity of the answer form his adorable little concubine revealed a little more of what this proud western beauty would keep from him and another key to instill fear and obedience in this gorgeous young creature. Isko Tagaya now knew that Talia was afraid of losing herself in the opiate, and now she would rather face an unknown fate than have white hot metal pressed to her flawless supple flesh.

"The unknown it is then Miss Carlton."

Isko smiled down into Talia's smoldering blue eyes, he saw the azure fire of her hatred boiling in their clear blue depths. He could almost read her thoughts, her burning desire to kill him with her own bare hands, to see his life slip away under her grasp. This young western beauty was truly a wild passionate creature that he would either bend to his will or break. Tagaya turned to the jabbering and chattering little old man. His commands came in a short staccato burst of Japanese.

Again the little old man bowed low to his superior. He took a small box from the tea cart and placed it between Talia's spread-eagled legs. He lifted a little leather roll from the box and unrolled it onto the bound young beauty's quivering belly. The roll contained a series of needles, a little wooden hammer and a bamboo stylus. The old man's eyes smiled down into Talia as he took the stylus to hand. He dipped the point into a pot of ink contained in the ornate little box. Then slowly he began to draw Lord Isko Tagaya's signet in the soft little hollow where the girl's hip and thigh met. The signet itself was a Japanese glyph with a serpent entwined in it.

"This is my signet Miss Carlton. It will proclaim to all who see it that you are my property, the serpent will tell all that it was I who took your innocence Miss Carlton."

Tagaya gave three grunts that must have been a command in his language and the old man frowned as he laid aside the stylus and picked up a fine sable brush and reluctantly dipped it into a clear liquid. His eyes were sad and he did not meet Talia's as his fingers spread her labia and he brushed the girl's engorged and sensitive clit with the clear liquid. There was slight tingling warmth that began to grow and spread through Talia's belly.

"A little something to make your body more responsive Miss Carlton. Your mind and your hatred are your own Miss Carlton, but your body is mine."

There was finality in Isko's statement. Then the little old man picked up a needle, dipped the point into a pot of dark blue dye and, with the heel of his palm resting on the bound auburn haired beauty's clit he placed the needle's sharp point to the design he had drawn on Talia's flawless skin and tapped it with his little wooden hammer driving the needle point into the girl's creamy ivory skin. The old man's hand rocked back and forth, the heel of his hand massaging Talia's clit, stimulating it further as the aphrodisiac went to work in earnest. Countless little stabs of pain shot through Talia's soft supple flesh, the steady rocking and massaging of her clit went on with what seemed an eternity. After an hour the complicated design was less than half finished.

"Water Miss Carlton?"

Tagaya brought a glass to her parched lips.

"Drink Miss Carlton."

At the offer of water Talia Carlton lifted her head awkwardly to drink deeply.

Like a beautiful little butterfly Talia was held tightly in her bounds, her naked charms displayed to perfection. Captain Isko Tagaya studied the gorgeous young western beauty, her tawny auburn hair, in wild disarray fanned out on the pillow. He loved the way it formed a fiery halo around her innocent angelic face. Her moist ripe lips glistened with the powerful aphrodisiac that Tagaya had just fed her. He loved the way her body arched from the bed, the glazed look in her stunning blue eyes, before she once more collapsed back down on to the bed. The first faint intoxicating hints of Talia's unwanted arousal filled his nostrils. Isko watched as the little old man continued to work, the little hammer, the devilish needle that etched the pattern of her Master's signet into her flawless skin. The needle's stabs of pain mingling with and mixing with a new sensation, an unholy fire that was spreading through the girl's abused little pussy. Talia's torment continued for another hour as the old man, an artist with needle and ink, finished his design, a design that proclaimed her as the property of Captain Isko Tagaya, the red serpent declaring that it was he who had taken her innocence and virginity. The Captain had chosen the placement of his mark with a devilish cruelty. He had placed it upon Talia's gorgeous young body where only a lover would see it. Where any man that she gave herself to would know that she had belonged to him.

"Miss Carlton Water?

Tagaya dipped his finger into the glass of clear liquid; slowly he ran the tip of his finger over the girl's plump ripe lips. Again he dipped his finger into the glass and let the cool refreshing liquid fall upon Talia's parched lips one drop at a time, moistening them as he slowly fed her more of the aphrodisiac. Once more he dipped his finger into that devilish elixir and trailed the tip of his finger down the sensual bow of Talia's neck. All the while the heel of the old man's palm massaged the young beauty's throbbing clit.

"You will cum for me Miss Carlton; you shall cum for me until you think you shall die with the pleasure of it."

Tagaya could see the uncomprehending look in Talia's smoldering blue eyes as the tip of his finger explored the girl's firm young breasts. He saw the hot azure fire of her hatred in the deep blue depths of Talia's eyes and yet, Isko saw the flicker of another fire, an unwanted fire mingling in those seductive blue depths as well.

Talia's tormentor took a shard of ice from a container on the tea cart. He smiled down into his little concubine's stunning blue eyes as he touched the icy hot shard to her right nipple. He tormented the hapless young beauty until that dusky pink nipple was a rock hard little pebble before turning his attention to the young beauty's left nipple. The old man had finished his work; the leather wrap of his tools once more nestled in its little ornate box, and as he bowed to Talia and took his departure she was left with her abused little pussy spread wide and vulnerable to her Master's intentions. Slowly Tagaya trailed that shard of ice down the sensual curves of Talia's torso. A little pool of ice water collected in her navel and then the fiery caress of the ice on the bound young beauty's aroused clit.

Isko Tagaya was pleased with the way that Talia's gorgeous young body reacted to the aphrodisiac. The wide eyed look in her soft azure blue eyes as she began to realize that her lithe young body seemed to have a mind of its own as it arched to the shard of ice that Tagaya trialed down between her firm young breasts. That wide eyed look soon turned to a look of hatred as her Master softly commanded the young western beauty.

"Cum for me Miss Carlton.........cum for me my dear!"

Isko Tagaya smiled wickedly as Talia's toes curled, her hands balled into fists as she pulled against her restraints. His smile only broadened as the sweet young innocent beauty shattered into a million pieces, exploded like fireworks, like the crashing of a great wave that burst a dam as Talia Carlton's treacherous young body obeyed her Master's softly whispered command.

Captain Tagaya savored the naked perfection of Talia's supple young body as she collapsed back on the bed, the way she shivered and gasped for breath from the intensity of her orgasm, the way her gorgeous young body shimmered with a fine sheen of sweat and glowed with sensuality, her creamy ivory skin the most delightful shade of pink. She kept those soft stunning azure blue eyes closed not daring to look at him. A single crystalline tear trickled down Talia's flawless cheek. It was as if she could not bear to see how he gloried in her humiliation or to see the knowledge that he could at will rip unimagined pleasure from her gorgeous lithe young body, no matter how much her pious young mind screamed "NO."

It was then that Isko Tagaya came to Talia, her sweet young body more than ready for him. He did not come to the bound young girl as her conquer, but as a lover and as if she were still a virgin, who had never known a man. Yet Talia Carlton was not a virgin and he had awakened a sexual tigress that hid within her supple young body. Tagaya was gentle as he made love to the bound young western beauty. He fanned the fires that he had ignited in that delicious young body. His mouth and hands, knew just how to touch and caress Talia to bring her the most unimaginable pleasure as his cock slid in and out of the girl's slick, tight, and welcoming pussy. He was the lover young virgins dream of on their wedding night, but so seldom find.

When Isko Tagaya had satisfied his own lust, his white hot scalding cum having claimed Talia's fertile young womb. He slowly pulled from the physically and emotionally spent young beauty. Her soft shimmering auburn hair was in wild disarray framing her angelic face like a fiery halo. How very fitting Isko thought a twin symbol of this young beauty's long denied passionate nature and the way her fiery auburn hair spread on the pillow was a symbol of his nation's own rising sun flag. He would add Talia Carlton to his collection of young innocent beauties to be trained as his western Geisha, trained to please men with her gorgeous young body, and agile young mind. He had no desire to break her passionate young spirit, but to curb it, to bend it, to have Talia accept her fate. Isko Tagaya had shown Talia two paths one was of the iron fisted Master that took what he desired from her lithe young body no matter how much she fought him. The other path was that of the knowledgeable and gentle lover. Yet no matter what path Talia choose, her fate remained the same. She was his to do with as he pleased, her true choice was the heaven of the gentle lover or the hell of the iron fisted Master.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mr. Kelso, the acting executive officer of the "Sagamore" saluted smartly as Major Jonas Pincheon returned from his round of mandatory Diplomatic visits.

"Sir Mr. Cummings has been transferred to the Asiatic Squadron and Miss Carton has sent for her luggage and word that she will be observing the war from the Japanese side."

Jonas drew a sigh of relief in the firm knowledge that the headstrong Miss Talia Carlton would be kept far from danger as the Japanese would hardly let her out of Tokyo never mind get close to the war zone.

"Well at least she will be out of harm's way Mr. Kelso."

"Yes Sir"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Talia was dressed in a soft silken Japanese robe, locked in a sedan chair and carried from Imperial Japanese Naval Headquarters to his country estate. It was apparent that Isko Tagaya had not lied to her, and that there was no rescue party coming for her, to the world it would seem she had just disappeared into the dark mysterious orient.

It was dawn when Talia Carlton tear shimmering eyes first saw Isko Tagaya country estate. The sedan chair that carried her deeper into her captivity made its way across the little causeway, passed the liveried guards, through the heavy wooden gates that closed behind the young auburn haired beauty, as she disappeared from the world she had known, and into the shadowed hidden world of Tagaya's estate. Where the center of Tokyo had resembled any progressive European Capital, though with an oriental flare, Isko Tagaya castle spoke of a feudal society that had been unchanged for centuries, where Captain Isko Tagaya was Lord and Master. It was obvious that her tormentor was much more than a mere Captain in the Imperial Navy and it did not bode well for any chance of her rescue.

Two young Japanese girls that had bathed and dressed Talia emerged from their own sedan chairs and came to hers with little shuffling steps. They drew back the curtain of the young western beauty's sedan chair and motioned for her to come. The taller girl smiled into Talia's tear stained eyes.

"You.........come."

The girl who could not be much older than Talia herself spoke the two words with apparently great effort, her soft voice heavily accented.

Talia Carlton was led into the cool interior of the castle which resembled nothing like anything she had ever seen before. The outer walls were solid as were what must be the walls of the public rooms. Yet in the interior of the private spaces of the castle, the rooms were divided by sliding bamboo and rice paper walls. Talia was led through a maze of sliding bamboo and paper walls. Past a chamber that contained a large pool of steaming water and at last to a small room with a wooden block on the floor by a rolled up sleeping mat. What she took as a dresser and mirror had very short legs that one would have to kneel before to use. All this was utterly foreign to Talia and only served to punctuate the hopelessness of her situation.

"Come........see."

The girl once more spoke as she slid back a panel to reveal a shaded garden of delicate beauty beyond.

The young oriental beauty and her silent companion easily sank to their knees with an eloquent fluid grace as if they had been doing it all their young lives and softly chattered between themselves as they watched their gorgeous young charge take in her surroundings.

There were no chains or bars to hold Talia captive. The castle's very location on its isolated island, the feudal world that surrounded it and the young western beauty's own inability to speak Japanese held her captive as surely as bars and chains would have. It was a beautiful prison without bars that Talia Carlton had free reign of. The two young girls' were her shadows. They were not so much guards as servants to tend to her needs, to ease her into her new life as Lord Isko Tagaya's western Geisha and concubine.

It was late afternoon when again the young Japanese girl spoke.

"You.....Bath........."

The girl frowned then corrected herself and blushing furiously.

"You.....Bathe.........now........Lord Tagaya............Come......soon."

Talia was led back to the steaming pool where the girls removed her Kimono and indicated that she enter the pool. The young girls shed their own Kimonos from their lithe young bodies and came to join Talia in the pool as if it was the most natural thing in the world for them to do so. They smiled and sweetly chattered among themselves as they began to scrub Talia's supple young body with coarse natural sea sponges.

Talia Carlton's life had become a mosaic made of little shards that seemed meaningless when viewed separately, her youth, her beauty, her fiery spirit that flared with such passion, had led to this moment where she was dressed as a Geisha, kneeling, her head bowed, and her soft eyes demurely lowered waiting for Tagaya-sama her Lord and Master. Nothing in her sheltered life in Springfield, or her college days in North Hampton and Smith College would have normally led Talia to be kneeling in Isko Tagaya castle, a concubine to satisfy his carnal lust. Suddenly there was a flurry of activity as Choko and Ayameko came scurrying to kneel just behind Talia, making Talia Carlton the center of attention of the little tableau as they giggled,

"Tagaya-sama is coming."

Isko Tagaya entered the room, his physical presence palatable as he towered over the kneeling young beauties.

"Choko, Ayameko you have done well."

He spoke to both young Japanese girls in English for his little western Geisha's benefit before he repeated his sparing words of praise in Japanese for the girls who beamed with unabashed pleasure at their Master's words of praise.

"Rise Miss Carlton and disrobe me."

Tagaya was still dressed in his Imperial Japanese naval uniform. Choko and Ayameko rose to fetch a black and gold embroidered kimono for their Master, once Talia had removed his Naval uniform.

"Do you play any musical instruments Miss Carlton."

Isko had demonstrated that the Prussian hair cut he favored was not the only aspect of Prussian culture he aspired to. He had also proved, with Talia's rape, that he practiced Heir Bismarck's philosophy of an Iron fist, in a velvet glove. He had brutally claimed her virginity, but then had been the most gentle and attentive of lovers when he had taken her again. Talia had little choice but to obey his softly uttered command. She was alone, isolated by culture and language in a foreign land and no one knew, as of yet that she was missing.

"I trust that I will not have to use harsher measure Miss Carlton in our relationship. As I have said you will please me with your lithe gorgeous young body in any way that I desire, your heart and your mind is yours."

Tagaya drew a deep breath as Choko and Ayameko came to him with the black, gold embroidered kimono.

"When you have finished disrobing me Miss Carlton you may remove your clothing as I wish to see your body once more."

Isko Tagaya knew that he was pushing Talia Carlton, yet he wished to see if the young western beauty would choose the Iron fist and become the little martyr to her pious western disdain for him or the velvet glove to appear to become his aiko, beloved.

Isko Tagaya maintained his imperious posture as his little western concubine began to undress him, her delicate fingers trembling as she undid the buttons of his uniform jacket, her body was close to his and he could feel the heat of Talia's lithe young body through their clothing. Ayameko was silently there to take each article of clothing, fold and place it in its proper place. Again Ayameko was there, waiting, with the stunningly beautiful black, gold embroidered kimono when Talia had completed her task of disrobing the Master. Isko studied his sweet western concubine as Talia disrobed him; he paid close attention to her answer to his question, his eyes smiled when she said,

"I learned to play violin when I was much younger, but never enjoyed the instrument. However, I took to the piano very well. I play for enjoyment. I am by no means a musician of great merit."

Talia's answer pleased him and though a shadow of a smile danced in his dark eyes, no other sign of his pleasure shown, though the features of his stern face seemed to soften slightly. He saw the sensual flush of crimson that turned Talia Carlton's cheeks the most delightful shade of pink when he had told her to disrobe. It is true that his little western concubine hesitated yet it was more from her unfamiliarity with the complexity of the obi. Yet Talia did as she was commanded with the aid of Ayameko. The crimson flush that had kissed Talia's cheeks now turned scarlet as the silken robe slipped from her shoulders and she stood naked before Isko Tagaya once more. He saw the young western beauty fidget with her hands as if not sure what to do with them, finally she clasped them in front of her.

"Miss Carlton never hide your naked perfection from me........."

Again Tagaya's voice took on that unmistakable note of command, yet as he continued his stern voice softened ever so slightly.

"...............Place your hands by your sides Miss Carlton."

He let his eyes boldly caress Talia's gorgeous supple young body. Isko made no effort to hide the lust in his dark eyes.

"You may kneel Miss Carlton, place your hands at the nape of your neck and spread your knees for my viewing pleasure."