Foreign Exchange Ch. 02

Story Info
Sousuke insists on getting closer to Julia.
3.7k words
4.2
12.1k
13

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't we all go out for dinner this evening?" Julia asked during breakfast, humming away as she flipped the egg on the pan.

"Sounds like a great idea, hun." Robert replied, looking down at his newspaper again. "That child is quite intelligent isn't he? His report card really had the top marks and that's from Japan, too. They have such a difficult education system there."

"Yes! I think he's a really good kid as well. Very polite, very smart." She nodded away, continuing to hum.

Nicholas entered the room, his bag hung over his shoulders. He was wearing an old black hoodie and normal blue jeans. "Are you guys going on about how much you like Sousuke again?" He groaned.

"I don't know what's your problem with him, Nicky." Julia replied. "It's not like you're not extremely smart, too. Your dad keeps talking about how good your biology mark was for midterms."

"My problem isn't how smart he is, my problem is how he's so obsessed with you. Don't you think it's a little weird, mom?" He had to let it out. It's been a few days now and he's had enough. He hadn't been able to cum at all, and his frustration level was at its highest.

"It's not weird. He misses his mom and he's using me as a support mechanism." She replied, putting the cooked egg on their plates.

"I agree. I think you're not used to having a brother around or siblings you had to share things with. Perfect case of only-child syndrome." Robert said, sipping on his black coffee.

"It's not!" But that was all he could say in response, because Sousuke walked in, bowing at everyone first before sitting down next to Julia.

"Good morning, Julia-san." Bow. "Robert-san." Bow. "Nicholas-san." Bow.

"Good morning Sousuke, how was your sleep last night?" Julia asked. "And how would you like your eggs?"

"My sleep was very good, Julia. Scrambled please. Are you sure you don't want me to help cook?" He asked, tucking the napkin in his shirt.

"No, no. Don't worry about it. You're so polite I'm not used to this." She giggled, going back to the pan and cracking another egg into it. Nicholas grumbled at the exchange. He couldn't take it anymore, he rolled his eyes, grabbed his backpack, and got up to leave.

"Where are you going?" Julia asked, staring up at him with fluttering eyelashes.

"To school, where else?" He replied.

"Don't be snarky to your mother." Robert said, still not looking up from his newspaper.

"Sorry, mom." Nicholas replied. The fact that he was being scolded in front of Sousuke made him want to melt in a puddle and never come back out.

"You promised you would bring Sousuke with you on his first day, remember?" She said. "You have to wait for him to eat breakfast first."

"But I have to go do some coding at the club before class!" He moaned, "It's super important this year."

"You promised you would make him feel more at home on his first day of school. You know how nervous you would be if it were you." She reprimanded.

"Fine." He replied, sitting back down with a 'thud.' Sousuke ate his eggs and toast in silence, getting used to an American breakfast, though he was thankful that she was cooking for them every morning despite being so busy.

"Thank you for the amazing meal again, Julia." He replied, standing up to follow Nicholas.

Nicholas ignored him the whole walk to school. He didn't point out where anything was, and didn't explain any rules or anything about classes to Sousuke. He simply stood in the front of the school. Pointed to Sousuke that that was indeed the school, and then walked speedily past him to go see his friends at the coding club. Sousuke wasn't too worried though, there was no language barrier, and he found the office quickly as it was the first room you could enter when you entered the hallway. They set him up with his schedule, and off he went to his first class. He didn't see Nick the rest of the day, they had no classes together and their lunch were on different periods. Sousuke was thankful, it didn't seem like Nick liked him very much. He didn't speak to anyone the entire day, and he found it hard to concentrate on what the teachers were saying because all he could think about was Julia all day. He just wanted to go home and look and talk to her more. She was all that mattered. His crush on this lady was getting bad.

That evening, they all got ready for dinner. Julia recommended that he wore something semi-formal, and that she would be okay with purchasing something if he didn't have anything on him. Nicholas complained about how she never let him buy any new clothes and wondered why he was spoiling this kid so much, and Julia again had to reprimand him, reminding him that Sousuke was in a completely different country and would need some fancy clothes for the events they attended on occasion.

Sousuke reassured her he did have the proper outfit, and wore a nice evening jacket on top of a simple shirt and black pants. He looked formal enough, and Julia was feeling very happy about the night. Sousuke was completely speechless at her appearance. She wore a white dress that hugged tight against her body, showing off her entire figure from head to toe. It had a sweetheart line, meaning her cleavage was on full display. He couldn't believe it when Robert barely looked up to fully look at her body, and all he said was "You look pretty, honey." Before looking back at his phone. If he were Robert, he would rip that dress off her immediately and work his magic on her. He blushed at his thoughts, making sure his boner wasn't completely visible. He wouldn't want Julia to think he was thinking naughty thoughts about her- the bathroom incident was enough.

The restaurant was as fancy as Julia's dress. She spared no expense that night, wanting to show Sousuke how nice American food could be. It was Nicholas's favourite restaurant as well, and he remembered how Julia told him once that they could only ever go on special occasions because of how expensive it was. Was Sousuke's arrival really a special occasion? She was spoiling him to the extreme, and Nicholas hated it.

Sousuke wasn't having a great time either. He liked to touch Julia when they were alone, or even when Nicholas was around, but he wouldn't dare touch her around Robert, so he sat fuming the whole time at their small table while she giggled and touched Robert on his hairy arm, twirling it and feeding him her meal once in a while. He didn't give much attention to her, but still appreciated her touches none-the-less. Sousuke was appalled by the public display of affection, and despite Julia not knowing they were in a relationship in Sousuke's head, he was hurt by how she was cheating on him right in front of his eyes. How dare she! He was getting frustrated, and wanted to go to the bathroom and make some kind of excuse so he wouldn't have to see it.

He walked to the bathroom, excusing himself as he went. Julia looked up at that, following him quickly and patting him on the back. They were standing by the bar when he turned around to look at her. "You're very quiet tonight Sousuke, is anything wrong?" She asked, twirling her hair in nervousness- she didn't want her ultimate fear to come true if she wasn't doing a good job.

"Nothing wrong, Julia." He replied, though used as little words as possible. "I think you look beautiful tonight."

She blushed, her son had never said that before, so it was refreshing coming from someone so young. "Thank you, Sousuke. How sweet of you. Okay, I'll let you go to the bathroom now, sorry for the disturbance."

He nodded, but before he could, stopped at his tracks at a man putting his waist around Julia and saying drunkenly, "Hey hot stuff, wanna go home with me tonight? I'll pay double for that kinda body."

She chuckled nervously and backed up a few steps, "Sorry, sir. I'm not a prostitute."

"Damn, in that dress? Are you sure?" He stumbled a bit, dropping his glass on the counter as the orange fluid sloshed around. "Want to be one? You'll make so much money with those titties." He looked her up and down in the most perverted way possible.

"Excuse me sir, but you do not speak to Julia like that." Sousuke said, watching the man's rude behaviour and putting himself between them.

"Don't worry Sousuke, I can take care of myself." He ignored her, still staring the man down.

"Hah. What is this Chinese girl going to do about it?" The man said again, still stumbling back and forth, holding his hand on the bar to steady himself. He reached out to hit Sousuke, who immediately raised his arm to defend himself. The force pushed the man back, and he fell onto the ground, grunting loudly and dropping the cup, which shattered all over the floor. Julia gasped, and a waitress approached, running over to see if everything was okay.

"I'm so sorry ma'am. We cut this man off already and told him to leave, and he just wouldn't. We were just about to call the cops." She explained, getting a broom to sweep up the broken glass.

Julia wrapped her arms tight around Sousuke, and his face was shoved directly into her big breasts. He sniffed deeply again, shoving his face as deep inside as possible. "Oh Sousuke, don't ever do that again, you hear me? I was so worried about you."

"Don't worry Julia, I have training in Karate, I'm very good at defense." He replied, though his voice was extremely muffled from being embedded so deeply inside of her chest.

She let him go, and he stared up at her with innocent eyes, "No, really. It's not your job to take care of me like that. It's my job to take care of you."

Sousuke blushed, he didn't think that she would be scolding him the same way as she scolded her son everyday. "I'm sorry miss. I won't do it again. I was just so angry he said those things about you."

"I've gotten that before. Drunk people are just out of their minds. You'll see that a lot with American culture. They would have called the cops anyways. Don't put yourself in harm's way for me, okay? As a mother I was so worried!" Her light-hearted mood was back, and Sousuke breathed out a sigh of relief at her no longer being angry. "Thank you for trying to take care of me though." She said.

"No problem, Julia." He said in response.

"Okay, go to the bathroom, I've kept you long enough." He nodded, and headed back to where he was going before the incident occured.

The rest of the night, he felt a little better. Julia wasn't touching Robert as much, and he was feeling joyous from the interaction and bonding moment they had when no one else was around. He felt a bit of welling in his heart, and he loved Julia even more.

That night, he didn't feel nearly as okay. He was on his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth when he heard it- obvious moans and creaking coming from the master bedroom. Making sure Nicholas wasn't around, he leaned his ear against the door, listening closely. He could hear it- the sound of Julia moaning over and over in rhythm to the creaking of the bed. He could even hear definitive skin slapping against skin noises. He experienced what felt like hundreds of emotions at once. He felt anger at her. Hate, even. How could she possibly treat him like this? Doesn't she know he cares about her and that this would hurt her? How could she be with her husband so blatantly like this when he clearly feels nothing for her? He paid her almost no attention in their day-to-day life. If she were his, Sousuke would treat her like the goddess she was. He would worship her day and night. He absolutely did not deserve her. She was dumb for thinking otherwise. "You looked so hot in that dress tonight." He heard a male voice against the door, and then the shuffling of the bed as they changed positions.

"Thank you baby." She replied, still moaning away.

They were clearly enjoying themselves, and Sousuke knew he should leave and not torture himself any further, but he couldn't. He stood there in place, unable to move, his heart pounding against his chest and his hands shaking. He imagined he was the one making her make those sounds, his dick being the one deep inside of her. And there it was- his erection. He was a pervert, a lunatic. But he couldn't help himself when he was around her. The usual polite man raised by his nanny was replaced by an animal everytime his dick pulsed at her presence. His body told itself he would do anything possible to make her his. With these thoughts in mind, he unzipped his pants and started to touch himself slowly, thinking of himself rubbing her nipples, sucking hard on her giant areolas and getting a sample of her giant tits. He closed his eyes and heard her noises, imagining that he was the one that was making her make those beautiful sounds of lust. He stopped abruptly when he heard them stop. Robert had cum, groaning loudly and made a few last slapping noises and then there were no sounds at all. Sousuke assumed they could be leaving from the room at any time, and immediately continued to the bathroom. Before he did though, he heard Robert mutter breathlessly, "Did you cum, baby?"

"Just getting fucked by you is enough." She replied. "That was amazing."

"I'll make you cum next time, I promise." He said, and Sousuke heard the sound of a kiss.

He walked to the bathroom and slammed the door. He leaned against it, breathing heavily. He was so angry, his boner had disappeared, and all he could think about was how she wore that stunning dress just so she could get laid by Robert and not for celebrating Sousuke's first week living with them. He was so stupid for thinking she cared about him. His heart felt completely broken. He felt his usual polite and shy attitude disappear, he had to show her who really cared about her, show her how he felt. He clenched his fists together, he knew he had to come up with a plan that fully satisfied his needs.

The next day, while she cooked their usual breakfast while humming, he was extremely quiet. She noticed he only replied to her in one word replies, but wasn't completely sure what was wrong. She wondered if maybe he was scared by the guy he had to defend himself last night, or maybe he didn't like the food very much. It made her upset he wasn't his cheerful self, and she was determined to find out what was going on. She spent the day teaching her toddler's swim class, and came home, a loose dress hung over her usual swimming suit, a yellow one piece that curved around her body beautifully but was modest none-the-less. She had to save her sexier bikini style ones for her husband, afterall. She was still drying her hair with a towel when she saw Sousuke sitting at the dining room table, working on an assignment. "Back from school already?" She asked.

"Yes." He responded curtly.

"Why don't you use a study table? There's better light for your eyes. You can use the office or the one in your room." She commented, being her usual mom-self, concerned about their well-being.

"I see you want me out of your sight again." Sousuke said, unable to keep his feelings to himself any further.

"What do you mean Sousuke? Why would I want you to go away?" She asked, she leaned against the table right next to him, very concerned. He was obviously not okay.

"I thought you cared about me." He replied, but paused when he looked at her and found his face directly level with her breasts, which were squeezed tight and still wet in the swimming suit, with her lacey white dress on top. He gulped, how could he focus on this conversation with them so close to his face?

"Of course I do, why would you think otherwise?" She had to get to the bottom of this.

"I heard you last night." He screamed at himself internally. Why did he tell her that?! Now she's going to know he's obsessed with her. It was her breasts- they distracted him and he couldn't focus properly.

"Heard me last night...?" She asked, confused. Then it hit her. "Oh."

Sousuke went back to looking at his papers, his face a crimson red. She stared at him, unable to come up with the right words.

"Sousuke, do you have a crush on me?" She tilted her head to the side.

He didn't reply. She studied him longer, seeing the red in his skin travel to his ears. "Sousuke, I care about you like a son, nothing else." He didn't reply again, and her mood shifted from being curious to being assertive. She was the adult in this situation, the mother. She felt confident and in control. She was determined to have a chat with the young man about boundaries, their relationship with one another, and how he had to respect her as a mother and as a woman. She also felt very amused, she's definitely had to deal with crushes from Nicholas's friends before, but it usually went away. She's never really had to confront them or educate them about anything. She found it kind of flattering that he found her attractive, despite the fact that he was so used to Japanese women. Maybe older Caucasian women were his type? She shook her head, she had to focus on reprimanding him here. Teaching him who was boss.

"Sousuke, did you hear me?" She asked. He abruptly moved, from sitting and staring at his paper, holding at his pen tightly to hugging her tight. His head nestled in her belly, her breasts resting on his head. She could feel drops of water where his eyes were against her, and she immediately softened.

"I'm sorry, Julia-san. You're just so beautiful. I can't help it." He tried explaining. She patted him on his head, and shushed him.

He continued to nestle into her, and she put her arms around him, and spoke in a soft tone. "This is a normal and temporary teenage crush. It happens to every boy as they're going through puberty and exploring their body. You will move past it, and you'll find women much better than me and more suitable than you."

"No. I only want you, Julia-san." He rubbed his face in deeper, and put his arms around her, very close to her butt. "I'll never fall in love and marry a girl my age, nobody is as beautiful and perfect like you and your melons." His hands slipped down further, fully cupping her ass, and she moved it back up, tsking.

"I know what you're trying to do here." She pushed his face away so she could look down at him, directly into his eyes. "And that statement was very inappropriate. You cannot speak to any woman that way. I'm not sure what it's like for you in Japan, but people respect each other's boundaries here. The feeling isn't reciprocated." He made a whining sound, and went back to hugging her. She pushed him away again, putting her hands on his cheek, squeezing them tight and staring at him, their noses almost touching. "No, look up at me. Breathe. It is very important that you understand what I tell you. I get that this is hard for you. Really, I do. But you have to understand and accept all of it. Number one, the feelings aren't reciprocated. Number two, even if there were feelings, which there aren't - I want to stress that - it wouldn't matter in the first place. I am your teacher and mother figure while you're living in our house, I am married and you are a minor. You cannot be testy with me when I have personal relations with my husband, and you can't call my breasts such names. Really, you shouldn't be looking at them at all." With that comment, he looked down at them again, and she put her finger on his chin and tilted it up to look her in the eye again.

"Julia... I can't believe you feel this way." He was sulking now, looking down at his fingers as he played with them, trying to look at anything in the room but her.

"Sousuke, you're younger than my son." She said like that explained everything it needed to. "I'm not sure why you're confused in the first place. I've never shown any interest in you other than being your mother-figure." Were their cultures really that different? She couldn't believe that he was shocked at her response.

"I understand, Julia-san." Before she could say anything else, he rushed up to his room, banging the door hard and leaving all his homework behind.

12