Foreign Exchange Ch. 03

Story Info
Sousuke confronts Julia about the missing magazine.
3.8k words
4.39
10.2k
13
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A knock came on the door, Sousuke looked up from his bed. He had run to his room and immediately jumped on the bed, his head face first against his pillow as he contemplated his thoughts. "Come on Sousuke, open the door." Julia said gently.

"I don't want to." He replied.

"I'm going to count to three, if you don't open the door by three I'll be really angry." She said. No, he couldn't have her be even more angry at him. He opened the door, and they stood face to face, neither saying a word.

Julia put her hands on her hips and then entered the room. He walked to the side, letting her in. She closed the door behind her, muttering, "This is between me and you."

With her hands on her hips and chest jutting out at him, Sousuke sat on the bed staring, wondering what she was going to do next. "Listen, Sousuke-" Before she could continue, he moved quickly to the ground, going on his knees and put his face as close to the ground as he possibly could.

"I am so sorry for angering Julia." He said very rapidly, his voice muffled as he spoke against the floor.

"Oh no. No Sousuke." She raised him up, her hands tight against his arms. "Don't do that. You don't have to do that with us here."

He stood facing her, confused. "In Japan when we do something very shameful we have to bow in apology. Then the person decides whether or not we die by Seppuku." He explained.

"Sousuke! Don't be silly, I don't want to kill you. I was just trying to explain to you how I felt! You don't ever have to bow to me, we just have to talk it out like family!" She was laughing out loud now, all her anger and worries disappearing in an instant. It was clear he had no malicious intent, he was just a kid, that was all.

He pouted up at her, a bit shaken from everything that happened, and a little taken aback by her loud joyous laughter. "You're not mad at me anymore?" He asked in a very cute manner.

She squeezed his cheek teasingly, "No. No. Don't worry about it." She hugged him, and he snuggled up close into her chest. It was the best feeling in the world. He could smell her, she overwhelmed him from head to toe when he was closeby. In a matter of seconds, he could feel his boner growing again. He shifted it against her body, and she gasped slightly when she felt a bulge. It's okay, he's learning, just ignore it.

He moved it against her, up and down. She could feel the erection against her one piece swimming suit, it was tight against her and made her feel very exposed. She stayed in place, not moving an inch, her breath held still. They were so close to each other she could feel the heat of his body against hers, and she could feel herself slightly wettening from the sensation. She was a bit unsatisfied from the night before. She normally didn't mind not getting to cum, because the sex was enough for her- just knowing Robert was fully enjoying himself and enjoying his dick inside of her was enough. But it did make her a little horny the next day, and she had actually considered touching herself after Robert fell asleep. It wasn't that he wasn't good at making her cum, he was good with his tongue and fingers after all those years of being together, Julia was good at giving him instructions on what felt best and he was a quick study. The thing was, recently he had been so busy with work that she didn't want to bother him about stuff like that. So after he came, she usually just told him to go to sleep and that everything would be alright. The fact that she didn't cum the night before made her a bit more sensitive than normal, and the sensation of a dick she knew was hard for her against her body did get her going a little. As well, the thought that this boy had a huge crush on her made her feel even better. She would have to let go to teach him boundaries though, so as he pressed harder against her, she let go her arms, and he complied, letting go as well.

"Come on, let's go get some ice cream. It'll make both of us forget this whole thing." She grabbed his hand, and they walked downstairs together. She grabbed the bucket of ice cream from the freezer and scooped some out into both bowls. "What flavour do you usually like, Sousuke?" She asked.

"Anything is okay with me." He replied, still staring at her with huge innocent looking eyes.

"Okay. We'll just stick with the vanilla then. Oh! I think I have some caramel to go with that." She flipped through the fridge, finding the caramel and drizzling a huge amount onto the ice cream. She then finished by putting two spoons inside and leaned against the kitchen island, sticking a large spoonful in her mouth. Sousuke did the same, smiling at her as he ate the ice cream as well. He wasn't allowed to eat snacks back in Japan, and it was fun to eat along with Julia, his goddess, and seeing her smile brightly at him again.

They heard the door open, and then the sound of footsteps. Nicholas poked his head in, watching them. He waved hello and was about to go upstairs when he saw it- "Wait... are you eating ice cream?"

"Yes, my dear. Do you want some?" Julia asked, shoving another spoon in her mouth.

"Mom. You never let me eat ice cream before dinnertime." He said. Then he examined the bowls. "AND YOU ADDED CARAMEL INSIDE? You never let me add caramel and it's my favourite! Speaking of favourites, that's mine!"

Julia looked at him sheepishly, like a fox caught stealing an egg, "Well... Sousuke and I got in our first fight and I wanted to make him feel better. He was really sad about it. Dinner can be a bit later than normal."

"Are you kidding me? You got in a fight? What is he? 5 years old?" He groaned out loud. "You're all completely insane. I live in a house full of insane people." He screamed then stomped to his room, slamming the door behind him.

"Well... someone had a bad day." Julia said, shrugging her shoulders. Sousuke nodded at her, agreeing.

"This ice cream is very yummy, Julia-san."

"I'm glad you like it." She smiled, putting her hand on his wrist in a gentle touch.

The next day was Saturday, and Robert was out playing badminton with his friends while Julia hummed in the kitchen again, wearing her heart-shaped apron with frills on top. Her ass swayed from side to side, and Nicholas approached from behind, staring at her. He groaned inwardly, why did she have to dress like that when Sousuke was living in the house as well? Though he knew that she didn't have to try to look erotic, no matter what she did or what she wore, her breasts and ass were on full display. And her lips were always so kissable looking- puckered with a slight colour in her lip gloss. She spent a lot of her time tanning in the back, her stomach flat against the chair and her butt sticking out for all to see. He never paid attention to it much, but it was hard to ignore, especially when he had his friends over. One time, when they were washing Robert's car together as a surprise for his birthday, he couldn't help but watch his father's old t-shirt sway back and forth on her body. Her breasts would hang loose, and he could almost see her nipples when she leaned down too far to rub the soap on the car. It was an extremely erotic display, almost like it was some kind of porn ad. He always looked away, knowing she was his mother, and these thoughts were super inappropriate. What teenage boy going through puberty could help himself?

That's why he was the first to know what Sousuke was up to, of course he couldn't help himself around such a beautiful woman. The fact that she would let him have ice cream before dinner showed that she was already too lenient towards him. He had to talk to her about it. He thought she could handle it, but she clearly had too much on her hands.

"Mom, I need to talk to you." She jumped, turning around to face him.

"Oh my god, Nicky. You scared me. I didn't know you were there. Why are you up so early on a Saturday morning?"

"I told you, I have to talk to you." He explained. She picked up the toast that just popped out of the toaster, and placed it on the plate.

"Okay, let me start making your breakfast, too. What do you want to eat?"

"Mom, stop. This is serious." He placed his hand on the chair, his knuckles white from gripping it so hard.

She stared down at it, then nodded, pulling the chair out and sitting in it. "What's wrong? Are you getting bullied at school? Tell mommy everything."

"Mom. First of all, I'm 18." He started, "Second of all, I really think there's something suspicious going on with Sosuke."

She pretended not to know, "What do you mean suspicious?"

"Like... he's way too into you for it to be normal?" He said, completely flabbergasted at how clueless she could be.

"Oh, I already knew that." She said. "I can handle it just fine on my own, Nicholas." She crossed her arms, her authoritative position- telling Nicholas to not press any further.

"I think we should tell the school and have him leave."

She's had enough, "His infatuation is not natural and not right, but I'm working on it. He needs me, and I have to take care of him. Who else can teach him if not for me?"

"But mom-" He complained.

"Enough. I've already explained myself more than I have to. I've taken care of myself my whole life, and I don't need you to try to do so as well." She leaned forward and touched his wrist. "Aren't you very busy with school, honey? You've got to focus on getting into the top universities, your dad isn't going to be able to help you during interviews."

With the start of the university talk again, Nicholas nodded, got up, and tried to escape as fast as he could.

She grinned at her victory, and decided to wake Sousuke up- it was later than he usually would- it seemed he had already adjusted to the time difference. She knocked gently on the door, and when she got no response, she knocked harder. "Sousuke, it's time for breakfast!"

She heard the sound of shuffling, and Sousuke appeared, the door opening revealing his bare chest and pyjama pants. She looked away slightly, embarrassed she was seeing him shirtless. It wasn't the first time, but he was standing directly in front of her. "Good morning, Julia." He said, smiling cheerfully.

"Morning. I've already had breakfast prepared. Come down as soon as you can, okay?" She moved to go back downstairs, but he held onto her arm firmly, looking at her with hooded eyes.

"Julia, I think the apron you're wearing is really nice on you." He looked her up and down greedily, soaking in her body. He loved the Japanese- style kawaii apparel on her. When she was his, he would definitely ask her to wear more, dressing up in a sexy maid outfit for him. Her breasts would jut out significantly, showing off the outfit in the best way possible. As soon as he started to think of her in this manner, he changed personalities completely. He just wanted to touch her, and he would do anything he could to get it.

"Thank you, Sousuke." She said shyly, looking down at his arm on hers, which didn't look like it would let go anytime soon. "I'll go down now."

"Can we kiss and make up? It's the Japanese tradition that if you decide not to go through Seppuku, you need to kiss the person to let them know that you don't want to kill them." He explained, completely coming up with this on the spot.

She thought about it for a few seconds, then nodded. "I guess that's alright if it'll make you feel better. BUT- only for on the cheek and nothing more, and only for a few seconds. Don't think of doing anything weird." She wagged her index finger at him with the hand he wasn't grasping on.

"Okay, I promise, Julia-san," he said. He couldn't believe she actually agreed to this.

She leaned in to the side, her cheek near his lips. He abruptly turned her chin around, holding onto her cheeks as he placed his lips on hers. Before she could complain or do anything else, she felt another man's lips on her that wasn't her husband. His lips pressed hard and insistently against hers as he flipped her around and pushed her against the wall. He placed his erection on her body again, and she felt his need desperately against her leg. He moved his mouth open and close, and she felt electricity down her spine. When he tried to put his tongue in her mouth though, she pushed him back, gasping loudly.

"Sousuke!" She yelled.

"It has to be on the mouth for it to count." He answered sheepishly, wiping his from his mouth the saliva that was coating his lips.

"No more!" She said before stomping downstairs in anger. He grinned to himself, proud that he was finally able to feel her mouth on his- something that was on his mind since the moment they met.

The next few days passed by as normal. Sousuke followed Julia around like a little lamb, and Nicholas spent his days staring at them, watching their every move so he wouldn't pull anything. He still didn't trust his mom to handle all this- she was just too nice.

One night, when Julia was showing Sousuke their family photos and explaining how her and Robert met when they were just 15, Sousuke noticed a magazine sitting on the bottom of a pile of photo albums in an old cardboard box Julia had pulled out from the attic. Being sure to make sure he knew where she put it back, he sneaked out at half past two in the morning, taking the box back out and tucking the magazine into his shirt before climbing back down into this bedroom.

He eagerly opened it, hoping desperately to find what he was looking for. He flipped frantically- and there it was. Old photos of Julia during her modeling career. It was by far the hottest thing he's seen in his life. Picture after picture of Julia wearing sexy lingerie, her 20-year-old self smiling seductively at the camera while posing inviting poses at the camera. Sousuke immediately felt jealous of the camera man, wishing he was the one taking the photos. He wanted to be the only one in the world that saw Julia in that fashion, wanted to be the only one she looked at like that. In one, she had her legs opened wide, showing off her crotch with a thin piece of black lace lingerie on top, a bra just covering her areolas fitted her perfectly, and she had her index finger in her wide open mouth as she stared into his soul. His boner was now rock hard. He locked the door of his bedroom and stroked himself, moaning out loud- whispering Julia's name over and over. When he came, he poured his cum over and over onto her face in the photo.

It wasn't enough though. He still wanted more. His erect dick was still throbbing at him, asking to be touched more. He started stroking himself again, his hand was now sore, but he was used to making himself cum over and over. He poured his sticky white cum all over her body this time, and then when he was done, shut the magazine, hiding it under his bed for when he wanted to look at her the next time in that fashion.

He almost felt guilty, but his anger of her showing her body to someone else overroad that anger. He slept soundly that night, dreaming of himself pounding her over and over.

Sousuke had severely underestimated the extent that Julia was a mother. She was obsessed with taking care of her boys, and that afternoon when they were both at school, she sweeped both of their bedrooms, looking for clothes to put in the laundry. Sousuke was a much more organized kid, and he barely had anything lying around, making sure to clean it every night. She almost never had to do anything to clean his room, and was proud of him for doing it himself. She first arrived at Nicholas's room, and picked up some of his dirty boxers and shirts, spraying febreeze all over the room before moving on. She knocked on Sousuke's room, making sure he wasn't there. When he didn't reply, she entered, looking around at the spotless room.

"Ah, perfect once again." She commented to herself. She spun around too quickly, and one of Nicholas's boxers fell onto the ground. She groaned, and bent to pick it up. That was when the rest of the clothes in the basket fell out. Today was not her day.

She hoped she didn't drop anything in Sousuke's room, maybe he would be mad that she entered without letting him know. She bent down to look around everywhere, her breasts squeezing against the floor as she studied it. There was nothing on his floor other than the clothes she dropped and-- was that a magazine? She pulled it out, curious. Then gasped out loud. It was one of the magazines she had hidden away so Nicholas would never have to see her in such sexy outfits. How did Sousuke manage to find it?

She hadn't seen herself like that in years, and she opened it, looking for the page that was her favourite. She couldn't though. It was shut tight like glue. She leaned in to sniff it, and gaped again. "Ah. Sousuke!" She blushed immediately, and shoved the magazine back under his bed. "Ugh, disgusting." She held the laundry basket again and ran out the room as fast as she could. After a few steps, she stopped herself. She couldn't let him do that again, could she? It would make his infatuation even worse. She walked back to his room and grabbed the magazine quickly, running to the laundry room so he wouldn't see her if he got home and be suspicious.

That night, Sousuke laid on his bed, telling himself not to do it. No, I will not masturbate to Julia's pictures again. He thought to himself. He couldn't help it though, his dick was already screaming at him with just the thought of that sexy photo. He reached down with his hand to grab it, and he felt for it a few times. His face scrunched up, where was it?

He poked his head under the bed, looking for it. I definitely put it here. He got up to turn on the light, and looked for it again. It wasn't there. "Did someone take it?" He wondered. He was upset. This was the only thing he had to go for him right now. Julia had been staying at least a meter away from him recently, worried that he would somehow find a way to touch her again. This was all he had left of her, and someone took it. He got up abruptly and walked downstairs, knowing Julia would still be watching her show until midnight.

"Julia." He said, and she turned around, staring at him. Her face was illuminated by the TV screen, which had a rom-com movie up.

"Oh, Sousuke, I thought you went to bed already." She said, pausing the movie on the screen.

"I was, but I noticed something was missing." He commented.

She gulped, she had no idea he would be brave enough to confront him about it. "What's missing? Do you want me to help you find it?" She asked innocently.

"I think you know what's missing Julia." He said, his voice very cold. She cocked her head, still pretending to be confused. "You took my magazine from under my bed."

She stood up, staring at him, "Sousuke... You know that's inappropriate. You shouldn't be looking at my pictures like that."

"You've hurt me again, Julia. First, you tell me not to touch you and respect your space, and I've respected that. Now, I'm not even allowed to look at you anymore? How will I be able to survive in this house with this kind of treatment?" He asked seriously

She was about to start speaking when he continued, "And also, I will have to tell the school about your invasion of my privacy. That was very intrusive of you, and very against Japanese culture. They will not like this."

"Oh Sousuke, I didn't know you would take it this way." She started to explain.

"I'm very hurt." Was all he said.

She thought for a second, "Okay. Will a kiss make it better? It's your way of apologizing, right?"

He pretended to be deep in thought, his foot moving from side to side in concentration. "Okay. I will accept this apology."

She approached him again, and placed her lips on his. He opened his mouth immediately and pressed his body against his. Both of their bodies were fired up instantly, and he ground hard against her, holding her back tight so her breast was fully pressed on his chest. His boner rubbed hard against her clit as it adjusted in her pants, and she breathlessly gasped against his mouth as she felt the sensation. He took this opportunity to explore her mouth further, now pressing his tongue inside to feel her tongue against his. His sensitive lips trailed against hers over and over, and she reciprocated, her head feeling lightheaded. She couldn't think clearly, all she could think about was the feeling of his teenage boy's lust, how desperate he was for her, how much he wanted her. She could tell he would do anything for her, would treat her like his queen. With that thought, she pushed him away, grunting loudly and clearing her throat.

12