Foreign Massage turns Happy

Story Info
Foreign Land Massage with a Happy Ending.
1.4k words
0000
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years or more ago in a land unlike my own I was placed by a government entity. I was only there for a short time, a few months, but I wanted to lean into the culture and learn about how the social interactions were different. This is a common theme in my life, curiosity about how life can be different all over the globe. I asked a few more senior individuals what are some of the activities I must participate in. This story revolves around something super innocent, a full body massage.

I am the type of person who normally wouldn't sign up for a full body massage, on a normal basis, I don't get much satisfaction or relaxation out of the ceremony outside of my back. Aside from a nuru massage (that's a story for another time), the times someone has rubbed my shoulders, feet, legs, arms, using their hands it all felt no different than what I could accomplish myself.

Despite being 95% against a massage, I put my name down for an appointment. I showed up and was shuffled into a low lit room with Enya playing softly and was told my masseuse would be in shortly and I should remove all of my street clothes, and wrap myself with the robe. I took note of the set up around the room, massage table (obviously), chair and coat rack. A full display table full of many oils and lotions, and a humidifier that was pumping slight lavender scent into the air. I undressed as instructed and wrapped myself with the provided robe, to me this was feeling creepy doctor vibes.

A woman knocked and opened the door, still very much a doctor visit to me, as she walked through my thoughts changed a bit. Being an average American in an Asian country had its advantages, you were instantly taller and perceived to stronger and obviously raised with the American diet, high protein and focus on strength. So my perception of a tiny 4ft 8in probably 90lb woman was probably overrated, she was cute, easy on the eyes, I wasn't complaining to be having her as my masseuse.

She motioned to my robe belt and spread her arms apart in a gesture I should undo the belt and lay face down on the table. I turned away from her and followed instructions. Once I had my face into the hole of the massage table she tugged at my robe, releasing it from underneath me. Allowing my robe to flow free, she pulled it up and exposed my back while keeping my butt covered. I was sent into stress reducing breathing as she worked on my tense back. This lasted about ten minutes and I was in a state of enjoyment. She moved down further onto my lower back and started massaging my glutes.

At this point, I had no reference to what a normal massage is like and thought it was just part of the experience, she was fully pressing her palm and balled fist into my muscles and releasing endorphins. She moved a little slower and began gliding her hand up and down my thigh. While the back massage was heaven, I wasn't getting the same satisfaction, but I was here to try something recommended.

This was when her thigh massage went to my upper inside thigh. I could feel her hand touch my balls. Woah! Was that supposed to happen? Please do it again! My whole attitude toward this massage now flipped from, am I going to be relaxed after this massage to how do I get this woman to accidently touch my balls again? I must have let out a moan cause her hands moved their way back up and this time was intentional pressure on my balls. She fully had her fingers cupping my balls and sliding them through her oiled touch.

My dick started to feel the blood flowing, I could feel it swelling and wanting to present, however pressed into the table it was going nowhere besides making me more horny. I was not in control of the situation and had no idea what was next. She continued on my calves for a few more minutes, thoughts started to bubble, maybe it was an accident or just part of the upper inner thigh massage and unavoidable some contact is made. My body relaxed a little, I could feel some pre-cum release as my dick also relaxed and stopped trying to lift me off the table.

"Okay turn." she said in a very rehearsed short English phrase. She probably only knew words related to her job. I pull my face out of the rest and look over at her. She's holding a towel between my hips and her face to block the view of my genitals being exposed to her while I maneuver my American frame on my back without falling off the table. She drops the towel over my hips and proceeds to gracefully undress me from the robe. She holds the towel in place when helping my arms out of the robe and out from under me. While not pressing on cock, her hands are very close, the rush flows back into my dick. No longer trying to lift me from the table, I can feel the fullness return.

"Okay here?" again she speaks with very direct but curious tone. Both her hands are hovering over the towel keeping this relationship innocent.

"Okay" I reply back affirming it is very much okay. Her face smiles a bit and she moves the towel away. Her eyes are focused on what is presenting, my eyes are focused on her face watching for a reaction. From what I could tell her expression was pleasant but not mind blowing, I accept this and watch as she takes my dick in her hands and starts to slowly glide it in her hands. The oils are warm and frictionless, I close my eyes and take a deep breath, this attention on my cock is not how I imagined this massage going.

Opening my eyes and looking down at the action, I watch as fully harden in her hands. Her grip tightens and is using both hands to stroke me. Holy fuck I could have cum right then, but I took a step back and needed to enjoy this. I move my hand to the back of her thigh just under her butt, she gives me a quick look but doesn't motion for me to stop. Having my hand on her causes my cock to pulse, I didn't have much time left, distracted or not, she knew how to stroke a dick and I was at her mercy. Knowing I had less than a minute of control left over my body I wanted to convey my enjoyment. I let out a sigh and moan, pulsing harder and strengthening my cock in her hands.

Sliding my hand up her leg I grab her ass, she appears to welcome this and shuffles a bit. She's wearing the light blue scrubs that fit perfect. Turning her feet in and arching her back, her ass firms in my grip. She glances at my eyes and smiles, letting go of my cock it slaps on my stomach, she gets another pump of oil from her bottle and rubs it between her hands and fingers. Returning attention to my dick she starts to stroke me, the position of her hands were something I've never felt before. Its as if she had her hands cupped together for an offering, but she was blessing and praising my cock.

I was overwhelmed and bubbled past the point of no return. Bending toward her a little I moved my hand between her legs from the back, I could feel the heat radiating while pressing my hand against her sex. She let out a small moan, as her hands tightened and sped up. I arched and looked deep into the back of my eyes while I released into her grip. She slowed and let my body relax, keeping hold of me, pressuring from the base to the tip, draining me completely. Releasing my grip on her, she reached for a towel and proceeded to clean up the mess I had made.

This was a $10 massage that I tipped an extra $20. I visited her 2 more times before our exercise was completed and left the country. This started a small fire inside of me and started searching for more parlors with happy endings.