Foreplay Gets Erotic Role Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time Pierre had shot his load into Jacque's rectum giving a nice coat of cum on the insides. Pierre had just taken Jacque's virgin anal cherry. It was Jacque's first time anal.

Soon there was a line of men in front and behind Jacque. Jacque looked over and saw money spilling from his satchel making all the new adventures worth it.

Many of the voyeur straight men from the other side were coming over for deepthroat blowjobs and a piece of ass to fuck.

Jacque was surrounded by dancing bodies, cocks rubbed in his face and ass crack. He was told to hold his mouth open showing tongue. Jacque arched his back more and presented an inviting position of his asshole to tease. The strobe lights visually teased and tempted those watching.

One of the straight guys from the other side told Ryan in his ear that watching Jacque suck and deepthroat was hot and erotic. As he hugged Ryan's neck to whisper in his ear, Ryan slipped a hand and cupped the guy's butt cheek, then felt up the ass crack, then down again over his asshole feeling the heat. Ryan held the guy's butt cheek while laying a finger on the rim of his asshole pressing in. Ryan said, "would you like a refill on your drink? What's your name?"

"Frank, yes I would love a refill."

Ryan could tell Frank was pretty tipsy or he would not have been so eager to get close. Frank seemed a little disappointed as Ryan pulled his finger away. After all this was Frank's first time experience being so close to other naked men. It was kind of a thrill.

Frank continued to watch the deepthroat action. He had a fantasy of getting deepthroat and had a fetish about watching people suck cock and swallow cum. He wanted to see the cum vein pump, and the Adams apple of the throat swallow and bob up and down. Frank was infatuated with the nastiness.

Soon Ryan was back with a superb Cum-a-Long Drink mixed as usual, but in a taller glass. He handed it to Frank and said, "Here, drink the whole thing down at once but slowly. He gave Frank a hug and watched him take the drink down his throat slowly. Ryan was holding him by the hip but let his hand drift over his ass and down his crack letting his finger travel to the anus again. This gave Frank a little satisfaction. It was a little bit of a turn on to have another person want to touch his asshole, especially another man.

The gay side had become crowded and Frank stared intensely at Jacque deepthroating cocks. Another nude man stepped up on the raised level and faced Frank. Frank looked closely at the cock in his face thinking the guy would go away in a second, so he took in the visual in detail. Frank was starting to become high on the drugs, and the drink caused him to lick his lips. It was an unusual taste he thought and it remained on his lips making them slick. In his wonderment he soon realized the man had stepped closer and Frank now saw the cock in closer detail. He could feel the heat of it as it grazed on his face. Soon he felt the head of the cock slide back and forth across his lips. He felt the heat of the cockhead on his lips.

Somehow Frank realized the veiny cock was now in his mouth sliding in and out in public. The taste was incredible and mixed well with the lingering taste of his drink. He felt the cockhead against the back of his throat and thought there was no way it would fit in so he was not resistant. Frank felt a hand at the back of his head and the cock was pushing in steadily. It didn't take long to realize the cockhead had slid into his throat, and now the shaft was pushing in. He was fascinated on how this could happen. He let it slide in and out slowly and enjoyed the sensation and the taste on his tongue. The cock stiffened and he could feel a pulsing of the cum vein on his tongue and where his lips were squeezing around it. Suddenly the cock was jerking and he felt the cum vein pumping, and squirts of cum pumping down his throat. The hand was holding his head but he kept his head all the way into the man's pubic hair anyway, fascinated that it would fit all the way, and not minding that he had his face in another man's pubic hair, and the entire cock was in his mouth. With his tongue he could feel and taste the man's balls. His own cock was rock hard with desire.

Monique, his hot wife, loving wife, looked over and could see that Jacque had become the hit of the party, he had been seduced and turned out. Jacque had become a cuckold.

Ryan noted there were several races of men among the crowd, and several straight college guys. They were all drinking and enjoying the frisky and randy activity.

In the darkness Jacque didn't realize the party had turned interracial and the fresh cock in his mouth was a spicy black one, and it tasted of piss and had a musky smell. The man must have just taken a pee. It was his first time interracial cock sucking, and first time tasting piss.

Another stranger at his ass spanked his ass and humiliated him by making him say he loved taking a man's cock up his ass, and loved oral sex and sucking cum. Jacque realized that he did love it. He loved doing it as an exhibitionist. The man was spanking his ass and feeling it up and down, playing with the firm bouncy asscheeks, and moving his open asshole around. Jacque loved being ass fucked and spanked. He was being held BDSM style and fucked from both ends and it was great. Frank entered Jacque bareback. Frank disciplined Jacque and controlled his mind to love what he was doing. He said, "my horny sweetheart, indulge in ecstasy, while I romantically hold you tight in a deep intimate plunge into your wanton vulgar ass."

A coed stuck his cock in Jacque's mouth and directed Jacque's freehand to his balls and crotch. He said, "I am going to ravish your magical mouth with burning desire, intense passion, and incredible breathtaking romance and you will cherish the memory." Jacque gave him a handjob, and massaged his crotch all the way back to his ass crack and butt cheeks. The man urged Jacque to finger his kinky ass and massage his prostate while deep throating. This was such an unexpected thrill that Jacque complied without reluctance. Jacque had become a bisexual cocksucker.

Another discreet patron blatantly walked up and stuck his cock in Jacque's mouth. He said, "You are a gaudy, depraved flamboyant queer, and I am going to savage your rosebud, with a brutal, indecent and filthy rough fucking. First I am going to let you get my cock real hard with your nasty throat."

One patron named Randy walked up at the end of the night, "I have some photos and video of you sucking cock, and getting fucked. I would pay you to come out to my place for a discreet private session. I like your scandalous, tantalizing, tender ass, and titillating balls as the men fondle them like playing with jewels. I like your daring moves, and your cute ass. Your cocksucking and butt fucking is sinful, steamy and absolutely obscene. That is why I would pay for your ass."

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***

12