Forest Love

Story Info
Based on a story but I wanted it from the males pov.
805 words
3.83
4.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trees bent and swayed into a private room for us inside of nature. She's loved nature, and so do I, but having sex inside a secret tree room is another thing. But I love her too much to leave.

She pulled me close and began kissing me, violently tonguing the inside of my mouth and pressing our lips together. She took my hands and put them on her sides. I hadn't been touching her because I was too shy and aroused to think straight. Her hands moved down my chest and cupped my erect penis.

"You seem to be as excited as I am." She giggled raising an eyebrow at me. I blushed and tried to stammer out an answer but it felt too good. She took my hand and laid us both down on the soft grass floor.

She sat on top of me, slowly undressing till she was naked. She wiggled her butt and vagina near my face. I couldn't help it, I slowly touched her thighs and made my way to her round, plump ass. She growled and ripped my button shirt open. My skinny chest laid bare as she began to remove my trousers. She got the belt off then ripped off my trousers. My hard cock flicked back after the force of her lust, my erection hard and ready.

She laid against one of the trees and spread her legs, her sweet, plump fruit that is her vagina dripped with excitement. I lowered my head and began to kiss and lick each part of her. I kissed down her thighs, I kissed over her vagina, then I used my tongue to penetrate her. She moaned but I didn't give her time to just enjoy that. I began little nips and bits on her vagina, she grabbed my hair in arousal. She kept moaning till she squirted a little. Some of it got on me, but most of it went straight down onto the grass below. She raised my head with my chin and gave me the look; the look that communicates, she wants more.

I grabbed both sides of her ass as she bent over, she said she wanted to try out anal first. I warned her I might get too excited, but she said she was hoping for that then giggled. I couldn't help it, her ass was right there... The ass I had been dreaming about since we started to get physically active. The round plump cheeks, the thick milky thighs dripping wet from her vagina, the curvy body, and her beautiful face. I had to show that fantasy to her.

I pushed my cock against her, slowly rubbing and grinding it against her. Then I pulled back, held both her hands, then pushed my hard cock deep into her ass. Her legs twitched and I laid on top of her as I began to thrust back and forth. I was so aroused that I couldn't stay slow for long. I pounded her more and more energetically. Each time, a short clap as I rammed against her, a short moan from her as I go the full length each time, and a little bit of swearing under her breath as she began to love it more and more. I began to pound her ass harder and harder. I grabbed both her legs and began to flip her over for a better position.

Her legs were on my shoulders, her ass getting rammed by my throbbing cock, and her boobs bounced with each thrust. She moaned and begged for more of her loves long cock. I pressed it in far one last time because I knew, she was cumming.

She came all over herself. White-hot cum coated her vagina, a little bit up her stomach, and her thighs. She panted and twitched after I pulled out. She grabbed my cock and stroked the shaft hard and long. She wasn't letting me go with cumming too.

She pushed me down and quickly straddled me, plunging my cock deep and fast; a little too fast as it seemed to have winded her a little. She bounced up and down on my hard cock, groped her bouncing breasts, and moaned loudly up to the sky. I could feel it, the cum ready to burst. I grabbed her ass and pinned her to the ground, I laced our fingers together as I held her hands. I rammed her plump pussy hard and fast, kissing her so she couldn't moan. She whispered softly to cum inside so she may cum again. I did as master wanted, and came deep inside as she came again.

Her vagina oozed cum and shivered as I pulled out. She kissed me and I kissed back.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too," I said back.