Forest Pt. 01

Story Info
Infatuation between a teen boy and a matured woman.
6.1k words
3.94
35.2k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FOREST: PART I

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

Author's Note:

The story is based in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, in the East-Coast of India. So the developments are purely as per the locational values and cultural melee of this particular area. Please gel with the socio-cultural perspective of the place and enjoy the story...

******

Forest:

Bhitarkanika National Park in Odisha, India is unique in the world for its 'Olive Ridley Turtle'. Apart there are more than 200 species of fauna in this ecosystem spread over kilometre. It has rivers, canals on three sides and sea on the fourth, making it the estuarine delta. Another attraction of Bhitarkanika is the breeding of white-crocodile.

A LARGE PORTION OF THIS STORY SERIES WAS IVOLVED IN BHITARKANIKA NATIONAL PARK. FOR WHICH I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE APT TO NAME THE STORY AFTER THIS UNIQUE FOREST. YOU MIGHT GOOGLE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS RESERVE FOREST, OR WAIT FOR MY SUBSEQUENT SUBMISSIONS... HAPPY READING...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

CHAPTER: ONE -- Happy Smita!

Place: Forest Pak, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.

Year: 2020, Month: January, Date: 26th, Day: Sunday, Time: 12.00 O' Clock Mid-Night.

The main door opened from outside with a 'click'. Amar looked at the door while sipping his fourth round of large peg of scotch with lots of ice and soda. It was so smooth... As smoothly the door opened and Smita stepped in.

Smita was his beloved wife of 22 years. Even at 40 the only word that could fit into her envious personality was 'Voluptuous'!

Amar was 48 and had a chain of Fast-Food Restaurant across the city. He already had one heart attack couple of years back, apart suffering both from diabetics and hyper tension. The multi-ferrous health issues of Amar of course had, put their otherwise active sex life, to a virtual standstill? From 4-5 times a week, it had been drastically reduced to 1-2 times a fortnight!

Still no complain from Smita; being a typical Indian home-maker! She loved Amar very dearly and had no extra-marital relationship in the past 22 years of their marriage! Not even flirts or flings!

Because from day one, she had un-conditional love for him. Both were virgins at the time of their marriage. So, their first night was not very great. But as they gained experience their sex life took off like a combat aircraft! No looking back since then, till the unfortunate health issue crept up in 2018.

Amar looked at Smita. She was wearing a 12-Ounce branded Denim Capri with an 8-Ounce Denim Shirt, one shade darker than the bottom. The shirt was an inch or two shorter than the usual ones, she used to wear, giving a hint of her 40" plus robust hips! The 3" Black Clogs were enhancing her overall height and sensuality umpteenth time!

Smita saw Amar sitting, sipping and waiting for her at the Mini-Bar. Amar, even at 48 had a fairly pleasant personality. He stood at 5'9", with a weight of 175 pounds. A hint of grey on the sides of his dense hair and thick moustache. He was sitting there on a tall, revolving Bar-Stool and enjoying the smoothness of the scotch.

Smita ran in and hugged him like a baby.

"Seems to be very happy." Asked Amar.

"Yes. Very happy. After a long long time. Probably after months, no -- no after years, may be after decades!" Smita said breathlessly!

"Yes. I can see 'THAT'!"

"Is it 'THAT' obvious?"

"More than 'THAT'!"

"Hhhaaaaaa..." Smita grinned sheepishly, while stroking Amar through the Bermuda. Amar slipped his eager hand inside her Denim-Shirt and caught hold of her massive fleshy boobs over the lacy Lycra bra. She moaned as he pulled up her bra and tweaked her naked sensitive nipple.

"Can we go to the bedroom?" Whispered Smita while stroking Amar's responding cock.

******

CHAPTER: TWO -- BED (BAD) ROOM:

"Sure..." Saying so Amar got up and along with Smita started moving towards the master bedroom... leaving a trail of clothes on the floor. By the time they reached the master bed, Smita was left only with the 'Pitch-Black Bikini-Panty' and Amar with his 'Branded-Maroon- Brief'.

Smita's skimpy panty was hiding less and exposing more! Strangely she still had the 3"-Clogs on her lovely feet! It was indeed a sexy look! A 40 Year Old Woman with a 5'7" Height (5'10" with clogs), 175 Pound Weight, 38" 'D' Boobs and 40" Plus Ass-Cheeks... She's looking like a 'Diva'! To be adored! To be worshipped!

Amar pushed her softly and she fell on her back sinking in to the well cushioned king-size bed. Her body up to knee was on the bed, below the knee dangling down. Amar crawled up and kissed her very hard on her pouty lips. Next bite her breasts, chew her nipples, trailed down and pulled down the bikini type panty in a jiffy and started kissing her fleshy and hairy pubic mound. Smita had a very dense, dark, long and wavy pubic bush.

"I just love your dense forest!" Murmured Amar.

Amar always love to manipulate her well maintained pubic garden with his mouth, lips and tongue!

She started moaning!

Once through the initialization process, he opened her long and thick outer labia and stuck his tongue in! He inhaled the intoxicating aroma, before attacking her aromatic zone with his eager tongue! Slowly he inserted his middle finger into her wet and warm cavity and started finger fucking her.

She started panting!

"Can you fuck me please... Put all the foreplay at bay... Just poke that thing in me... Deep down... Fast!"

Who the hell Amar was... To disobey such an 'Order'!

He immediately pulled down his brief around his ankle with one hand and held his 7" throbbing rod with the other to guide it into the most divine hole in the world!

Despite fucking that adorable pussy for thousands of times over the years, Amar never get bored or tired of Smita's ever sleek and tight pussy. Her pussy was like a bad habit for him. Very difficult to give up. As he was fucking his sexy wife wanton and wondering...

Ahh... What a feeling that was! Better than the best! He started pouncing her with long and deep strokes! Gradually gaining the momentum!

Smita lifted her legs on to the edge of the bed, for better access! Amar caught hold of both her legs at the ankle and lifted them up and wide! Thus, Smita's body became a English 'L' from side and an English 'V' from the front as Amar was hammering her pussy with all the might!

Smita's whole body was shaking with each inward powerful thrust from Amar. Suddenly Amar noticed the new 'Anklet' on Smita's left ankle! It was a very thin gold chain with a cute little heart -- about an inch long and three-quarter inch broad, attached to a hook, wherein the anklet was safely locked!

"New One?" Asked Amar.

"Yeah..." Replied Smita.

"Today's addition?"

"Yes..."

"Looks nice!"

"Thank you!"

Amar kept pounding Smita's delicate pussy mercilessly and announced unilaterally, "I'm Cumming..." He pulled out his cock from her pussy and shoot out the white, sticky, virile juices in consecutive shots one after another on to Smita's thighs, belly and boobs.

The very next moment Amar fall on to Smita's right side like a log. Before she could realise, he was into deep sleep!

******

CHAPTER: THREE -- BEYOND LOVE!

Smita turned her head and looked at the peaceful and satisfied face of Amar sleeping and mildly snoring to glory!

What about her? She hadn't cum yet! Neither Satisfied! Nor Slept! She deliberately lifted her fleshy thighs up, caught hold at the knee level from the back of her leg. Looked at the anklet! Extended her right hand... From her mouth to the anklet... Lovingly poured a dozen kisses...

That's when her smart-phone chirmed... She's half expecting it... Picked up the call... From Samar... Brought the phone to her ear... No voice but a 'Steve Wonder' 'Love Song' in the back-ground, "I Just Call To Say I Love You... And I Mean It... From The Bottom Of My Heart..."

Smita took a deep breath! Then she heard his husky voice, "Hello Queensie Aunt... Did I disturb you by any chance?"

"No. Not at all." Replied Smita.

"Hope you'd a good day?"

"Good? Huh... It's Great!"

"Up to your expectation?"

"Beyond!"

"Did you like the 'Anklet'?"

"Very much! I'm wearing it right now!"

"Have you noticed the 'Golden HEART'?"

"Impossible to skip!"

"Have you... Opened the 'HEART'?"

"What?"

"Yes. Just check the inner side. You can click open and click close it."

"I never knew that."

"Would you mind opening it now? At least for my sake?"

"Sure my dear. I would love to!" Saying so Smita clicked opens the heart!

And she was awe-stuck!

There were two tiny photos of her and Samar stuck inside the heart!

"Did you like that?" Asked Samar.

Smita was speechless.

"What happened? Didn't you like it?"

"OMG... I just can't believe it Samar! Where from you get these wild ideas into your 18 years old brain?" Exclaimed Smita.

"Shall I tell you the truth? Or bluff?"

"Truth please..."

"They say... People 'FALL' in Love... But, I for one want to 'RISE' in Love!"

Smita took a deep breath and said, "You've 'OWNED' Me!"

"No. I... Want... To... 'WIN'... You... First!" Each word was paused and emphasised to create an aura of importance and confidence!

"Tell me how?"

"Just reply to my questions and act accordingly... No pauses or interruptions please..."

"Sure. Go ahead..."

"You're in your master bedroom?"

"Yes."

"On the master bed?"

"Correct."

"You're sleeping on your back?"

"Absolutely!"

"Uncle's sleeping on your right hand side?" (In Sanskrit 'Wife' is referred to as 'Bama' means she always sits and sleeps on husband's left. Which means husband sits and sleeps on the right side of the wife).

"Right!"

"You've your left leg up in the air, looking at the anklet with the 'HEARTS' open?!"

"Hearts? But it has only one heart, which I've just opened."

"Yes. But I was 'ALSO' referring to your 'HEART', which I've just opened!"

Smita blushed -- beetroot!

"Yes. True!"

"Cum for me..."

"What?"

"Please... Cum for me!"

"Samar!"

"I know... Uncle's satisfied and is sleeping like a log! But you've not! Please follow my instructions..."

Smita's body tensed. Her senses in alert mode!

"Put your right hand on your puffy pubic zone!"

She was in 'FIRE'! Both 'BODY' and 'MIND'!

"Done!"

"Open the thick and long outer labia with your thumb and little finger!"

"Again Done!"

"Push in your middle finger deep inside!"

"Complied!"

"Keep on an in-and-out movement... To start with slowly and gradually gain momentum!"

"Yes... Doing as advised!"

"Keeping repeating..."

"Okay..."

"Fast... Faster... Fastest..."

"Yes... Yes... Yes..."

"Keep going as fast as you can..."

"Haa... Hhaaaa... Hhhaaaaa... Yes... Yes... Yes..."

"Are you nearing...."

"Yes... Oh, God... Yes... Yes... YESSS..."

"Go... Go for it... Release to your heart content!"

"Ahh... Aahhhh... Aaahhhhhh... Yes, I'm Cumming!"

"Keeping doing... And Cum... Yes... That's It... Good Girl..."

"Ohh... Oohhhh... Ooohhhhhh... Baby, I'm shooting like mad! Haaiiieeee... I can't believe it! I'm doing it!"

"No. You've done it!"

"Ah... Samar... Thank you so much! I'd never Cum like this in years!"

"Same here Queensie Aunt... I too never Cum like this in years!"

"What?"

"Yes. While instructing you, I's also masturbating myself, imagining you and your lush naked body in front of me!"

Smita blushed again!

"Two requests before saying 'Good Night'!"

"Go ahead..."

"I've clicked 99 photos of yours' today. Would you mind sending me just 1 photograph to make my collection a perfect 100?!"

Smita's heart skipped a beat! What photo he wanted from her?

"Are you sceptical? Don't worry. I won't be asking something which would be embarrassing you. Please lift your left leg to 90 degree angle again."

"Done."

"Focus your leg with your front camera in selfie mode!"

"Done."

"What do you see?"

"My left leg."

"From where to where?"

"From the thigh joint to the toes."

"Is the anklet visible?"

"Yes. Prominently. With the open heart."

"Is the background light okay?"

"Yes."

"Take 3 shots -- First one as it is. The second one slightly away from. And the last one farther away!"

"Done."

"Please WhatsApp the 3 photos to me immediately! I'm still at my laptop to give final touch to today's happenings"

"Okay. All the three are gone."

"Now, request number two..."

"Please blur out..."

"Well, whatever we did today just a couple of minutes back... Can we repeat the same next time...? In front of the camera?"

"Samar!?"

"Good Night!"

******

CHAPTER: FOUR -- 'FIRST DATE'

Flash Back to 8.30 AM, 26th January, the Wednesday, 2020.

As her smart-phone chirmed to a new soothing tone, Smita picked it up from her dressing table and looked at it -- 'Samar'. The photo of a young and handsome guy. With crew-cut hair, high cheek bones, drooping eyes and full lips -- packed nicely into a six pack hunk.

"Yes Samar,"

"Good Morning Queensie Aunt!"

"Good Morning... So, you are ready..."

"Yes. What about you?"

"Give me five more minutes."

"Take ten. I'll pick you up at 8.40 AM."

"Sounds fine!" She hung the phone. While fixing her matching ear-rings, she put on a pair of high Clogs with a cool 3-inch height and walked out, while calling her daughter, Ria to close the main door.

As Smita closed the main-gate and turn around, there stood Samar with an enigmatic smile in his young 18 years old teen face. She looked at him in absolute awe!

Samar was the only son of Smita's school time friend Sunita and Shyam, her husband. Now her close neighbour. Shyam was an ex air-force Wing Commander, took a voluntary retirement after completing 20 years of service for entitlement of all the retirement benefits including PF, Gratuity and other statutory benefits. Now like Amar, Shyam too was an Entrepreneur but in a different field -- 'Security Guard' placements in strategic Institutes and Institutions.

Samar was standing tall at 6'1", weighing close to 200 pounds. Gym fit with his school's latest 'Sports Champ' winning 4 Gold Medals and 1 Silver!

Though a mediocre student in studies, he drew attention from dozens of girls of his school because of his imposing personality and his extra-curricular activities. He was a non-smoker as well as no drinks including beer or wine! (Unless very special occasions? Might be like today's!).

But being a bit of a shy person, gave him the tag of 'Very Reserve Person' -- VRP -- by the opposite sex of his school, who seldom knowing the fact that, he was basically a 'Mama's Boy'! He had no 'Girl Friend' despite the fact of being already 18 years old!

His life revolved around 3 women -- his mother Sunita, Smita -- whom he used to call 'Queensie Aunt', and Ria -- Smita's only daughter, who was 21 years old, preparing for her graduation final examination. Ria passed out her 12th Standard from the same school, where from Samar was pursuing his 12th standard.

Samar looked at Smita -- she stood tall at 5'10" with the 3" high clog, her waist length dark, dense and straight hair was flying lightly along the wind virtually brushing past her pretty face. She has the most attractive dark brown eyes, and sensuous pouty lips!

Smita knew it or not, she had an un-canny resemblance to 'Neha Batham' -- the famous TV Anchor in the 24-Hour News Channel 'AajTak' (One may Google her to see hundreds of her photos year after year as to how she had evolved from a 'Chirpy Girl' to a 'Charming Woman'! The most sensuous parts of Neha's head-turning face were her big eyes and bold lips! These virtually ooze raw sensuality all the time! Even when she was there as the anchor of a show in the TV channel!).

Smita could easily be put under the tag of 'Pleasantly Plump' -- with a bust-line of 38" 'D' and 40" plus butt-cheeks! There was an uncanny close similarity between the two vital body parts of her! Apart from being heavy fleshy masses... Both these amazingly semi-spherical spheres, swung to an alluring rhythm even under super protective under-cover, when she simply walked around! Leave apart a brisk walk or morning 'Yoga' practices of her!

She probably didn't know -- possession of such 'Explosive Devices' were against the 'Natural Law of Justice'! It could create minor road rages to major heart attacks!

"If your inspection got over, can we move?" Asked Smita while crossing the road to approach his mean four-wheel drive -- the all new Scorpio from Mahindra Motors, which Samar had borrowed from his father after repeated request for the past 48 hours.

It's only when he finally said that he was on a date, his father budge down to lend him the SUV, not before made him promise that on his back home, he must tit-bit about the 'Date'. Samar literally snatched the keys and rushed out.

As Smita approached the SUV, Samar opened the door to let her in. Once she settled down on her seat said, "Thank you."

"My pleasure." Saying so, he softly closed the door. The driver's area of the SUV resembled the cockpit of a flying machine. Samar ignited the 2600 CC mean-machine. It's a computer enabled voice serviced vehicle. Smoothly cruised through the smooth and wide roads of the Numero Uno Smart City of India -- Bhubaneswar (Capital city of Odisha, India).

"Do you've a Driving License?" Asked Smita.

"Yes... Queensie Aunt... I'm a 'MAJOR' now." Samar said proudly, emphasising the word 'MAJOR'.

"Entitled to booze and flirt!" Teased Smita.

"Not in that sense..." Samar replied blushing.

Smita looked his clean shaven face as he blushed, "In which sense then?"

"I mean, now I'm a 'BIG BOY'!"

"No more a 'MAMA's BOY!"

"No way!"

"Relax, I's just joking..." Smita said and smiled. Samar got relaxed. Their vehicle reached the 'Best Mall' in the City -- 'Esplanade'.

Parking the vehicle in the basement reserve parking lot, they took the capsule lift to the top floor -- housing a 7-Screen Multiplex.

CHAPTER: FIVE -- THE 3D DOLBY NR 70MM FLICK:

It was a sprawling dreamland housing a 7-Screen multiplex -- Metropolis. The morning show was already booked through net -- 'Book-My-Show' and Samar had conveniently booked the last row corner seats. The movie was a 3D Historical Flick -- 'Tanhaji' featuring Ajay Devgan and Kajol. Both were Smita's all time favourites. Because, not only in 'Reel-Life' but also in 'Real-Life' Ajay and Kajol are a happily married celluloid couples without an iota of controversy over two decades of their marriage! An unthinkable achievement in 'Bollywood' history!

The movie started to an excellent 3D scene! The special effects as well as the Dolby NR sound system were too good. It was an out and out war movie with a griping story line, racy script, good dialogues, powerful acting and breath-taking locales. The first half literally flew past.

Samar excused himself and moved towards the 'Food Court' in the multiplex lobby.

Smita marked, he had left his smart-phone on the push-back chair. Out of curiosity, she dialled Samar's number from her cell-phone. As the screen brightened, she saw her name as 'Queensie Aunt' with the photo of 'Neha Batham'! She was pleasantly surprised.

Seeing Samar coming from the far end, she immediately switched off the phone and kept it back in place. Samar approached her with some junk food. He handed over an extra-large bucket of popcorn and a large glass of coke to her; with the same for himself too.

He sat down comfortably and started chatting with Smita regarding the first half of the movie as the screen was bombarded with advertisements and forth-coming new release trailers. Samar was mighty happy to notice, Smita to be enjoying the movie and the atmosphere of the multiplex.

Being a typical home-maker, Smita was always a busy woman and after developing interest in gardening, she seldom got time even for herself, leave apart watching a movie in a multiplex.

12