Forever and Always

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Michael awoke due to the pain in his neck and realized he had fallen asleep on the couch. He looked at the TV and saw that Netflix was asking if he was still watching. A chuckle escaped his mouth as he said to no one, "Guess not." He turned off the TV and the lights and silently walked up the stairs to his room. As he passed his sister's room he noted that her door hadn't been shut all the way and it was open a few inches. He could hear her breathing but it didn't sound normal. He crept up to her door and tilted his head towards the open space and listened. As his ears became accustomed to the silence in the house they began to pick up every bit of sound coming from her room. Her breathing was shallow and came in quick sharp breaths. She was whispering something, something he could barely make out. He peered in through the opening and could just see her in her bed. Her blanket was pulled up just over her breasts and her hands were underneath. Her eyes were closed but she wasn't asleep as he could just make out a bit of motion under the blanket.

He suddenly realized she was masturbating and he felt a bit of guilt as he watched her. He mentally slapped himself for peeping on her and was just about to turn away when her words caught him. He wasn't sure if he heard right so he listened carefully.

MacKenzie was speaking barely above a whisper as she moved her hand softly across her hard nub, "Unf, yes, yes that's it Mouse, fuck I love you."

As silently and quickly as he could he ran to his own room and closed the door behind him. Was his sister really thinking about him as she got herself off? He stood there, his back to his door as he contemplated what he had just witnessed and wondered how often she had done that. Another thought crept into his head, why didn't this seem wrong to him? He was turned on by this as he felt his own shorts become tight once again. Suddenly the images of her in that dress came flooding back to the front of his mind and he felt his shorts become almost unbearably tight. The warmth of her body against his, the smell of her body spray, it all came back to him in a rush. Out of all the images and thoughts in his head, guilt was not one of them. He quickly undressed and his hard shaft sprang out, the tip dripping with precome. His bed bounced as he jumped on it and he began to stroke himself to the images of his sister. The cleavage her dress showed off, her round full butt, that scent of peaches that he loved. He quickly grabbed a wad of tissues from a box that he kept next to his bed and stroked himself off into them. It didn't take long before he came and soaked the tissues in his cum. Stars burst in his head as the orgasm racked him with a force he was unfamiliar with.

He fell backwards, his head hitting the pillow and he soon fell asleep.

***

Michael slowly rubbed the sleep from his eyes as the sunlight came pouring in through his windows. He looked over and saw the wadded of tissues and remembered what he had done, and more importantly what he had thought about and was suddenly overcome with guilt. Then he remembered why he had thought about his sister, how she looked in her bed, her hands pushed beneath her own blankets as he heard her moan his name. It was probably just a one time fantasy after having dealt with the emotional roller coaster of yesterday's events. Yea, that was it. He got out of bed and threw on a pair of old sweatpants before he went into the bathroom to splash some cool water on his face and noticed that MacKenzie's door was wide open. After drying his face he walked into the kitchen and stopped in his tracks.

MacKenzie was standing there with her back to him as she was making herself a cup of coffee and wore a cropped hooded sweatshirt and a pair of pink lacy panties that rode up her butt cheeks. "Good morning Mouse," she said without turning around.

Michael stared at her lovely figure. If she were his lover he would walk up behind her and put his arms around her but instead walked up next to her as he grabbed a mug from the cabinet. He watched her turn to greet him and clearly saw that her sweatshirt was zipped up only half way and that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath it.

A smile crossed her lips as she saw where her brother's eyes had landed and felt a tingle between her legs. She could see just how in shape he was, a stark contrast to her soft body and she felt envious that other women had been with him. She coyly asked, "See something you like?"

It was at that moment that he knew he had been staring at her a bit too long and he felt himself turn red once more. He was glad that she just giggled and turned back to the counter and took a sip of her coffee as she took her morning birth control pill. He remembered that she had been diagnosed with ovarian cysts and that they prescribed her birth control as a way to help control them. His mind wandered and thought about Travis and whether or not they had done it. The thought sickened him. He silently poured his coffee before adding a healthy amount of creamer to it and took a long drink.

As soon as he put his mug down MacKenzie tugged at her brother's sweatpants and laughed. "Is that what they cal morning wood or are you really happy to see me?"

Michael didn't realize just how hard he was as he stared at his sister and quickly pulled her hand away. "Quit it Mac."

"Oh come on, I was just teasing. I don't mind you checking me out, I've noticed you. You are quite a man."

He felt himself blush once again and his mind wandered to last night. He could feel himself beginning to harden once more and he caught himself staring at her. The look in her eyes was almost primal as he caught her eying him, but instead of turning her away, he met her gaze. He placed his bet and decided to ask her. "What were you thinking about last night?"

It was her turn to blush, and she knew he had caught her but she played her hand. "When?"

"After you went to bed, I fell asleep on the couch and woke up a couple hours later. I walked by your room and saw that your door was open and I heard you."

"Was I snoring again? I'm sorry big brother." She was pushing him, but wanted to hear it come from his lips.

"No, you were, well you were getting yourself off." He quickly looked away from her as he felt the guilt creeping up again, gnawing at him. "I'm sorry MacKenzie, I couldn't help it but I watched. I was walking by and I heard you say my name and I thought you were calling me so I peeked in. I couldn't help it."

"How did it make you feel to watch me?"

"It turned me on." His eyes met hers once more and the feeling of shame never surfaced. In fact he felt rather calm so he continued. "I had to go to my room and get myself off."

MacKenzie placed her hand on the counter, showing her cards as she reached out for his sweatpants once more. She tugged hard and pulled him to her until their faces were nearly a hair's width apart from each other. She could feel the heat from his breathe on her lips and wanted to be taken by her big brother. All those years of growing up together, she knew he would always be there, that he would always treat her right. She was safe with him and loved him unconditionally, but she had found herself falling in love with him. She wanted to close the gap between them but suddenly became afraid. What if everything changed between them and she ended up pushing him away because he didn't feel the same way? Yea she caught him staring at her, she didn't exactly hide her figure but flaunted it for him. What if.

Michael stood there staring into her big brown eyes. They were so close but it felt as if they were ocean's apart. The heat from her body pressing up against his was smoldering. He'd watched as his kid sister had grown up from an awkward girl who never fit in, into a beautiful woman who constantly had his undivided attention. He had been captivated by her over the years as their bond grew stronger each year. She always called him first if she ever needed help, not mom or dad. As he finally admitted to himself that he was falling in love with MacKenzie, he continued to stare into her eyes and wondered what would happen if he pushed forward just a little more. What if.

Neither closed their eyes or took them off of each other as they moved forward in unison, pressing their lips together in a slow passionate kiss. It wasn't rushed at all, a slow simmer that built up into a very heated dueling of tongues. Their hands mutually cupped each other's faces, trying to pull themselves closer if that was even possible.

MacKenzie pulled away from their kiss and smiled broadly, knowing that the love she had for him was mutually shared. She giggled before she turned and ran away, her bare feet pounding the stairs as she took two steps at a time. She ran to her room and jumped on the bed where she sat down, her legs stretched out in front of her, her feet hanging off the edge while she propped herself up with her hands.

As his feet hit the hardwood floor, Michael could feel his heart pounding in his chest. Their kiss had gotten him fired up and her cheerful game made him want her even more. He bounded up the stairs and turned the corner and stopped when he reached the doorway to her room. His eyes looked at her as she sat there on her bed, a smile crossing his lips when he saw her motion with her finger for him to go in. He happily obliged and walked up to the bed before placing his hands on the mattress and crawled up to her, his arms and legs straddling her. He pushed his lips to her, kissing her once more. The lingering scent of peaches in her room was driving him insane, consuming him. As he pushed forward he felt her arms wrap themselves around his neck and she fell backwards, pulling him down with her. His lips moved from her lips to her cheek, then neck. He pulled his lips away from her flesh as he breathlessly sat up, his hands reaching down to the zipper on her sweatshirt where he paused. His eyes met hers once more and she nodded in approval. His fingers pulled the zipper down the rest of the way and opened her sweatshirt, exposing her breasts to him. They were large, but looked perfectly proportional on her tall frame. He watched as her chest rose and fell with each breath and how her nippled hardened once they were exposed.

MacKenzie felt exhilarated and scared all at the same time. Her brother hadn't seen her naked since they were children and she suddenly felt very self conscious as she watched him stare at her nearly naked body. She asked softly, "Do you like what you see?"

"No,I love what I see. You are the most beautiful woman in the world MacKenzie."

MacKenzie looked up at him and smiled as she teared up. "Make love to me Michael, please?"

A smile crossed his lips and he leaned down and kissed her chest before moving to each breast, sucking and gently nipping at her hard nipples. Every time he nipped he watched in fascination as she quickly and sharply took a breath in before cooing. His hands held her soft globes as he moved his mouth downward, kissing her smooth soft skin. He enjoyed the sensation of watching her stomach jump as the stubble on his chin tickled her sensitive belly, her laughs filling his ears with joy. He pulled his hands down her sides and hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties and began to ever so slowly pull them down as he mouth reached her fabric covered sex. Her scent was intoxicating and he could see just how wet she was. The fabric was completely soaked and he reached out his tongue to taste oozing liquid and moaned softly in delight. It was in this moment that he was glad he was somewhat experienced as he wanted to give his sister as much pleasure as possible.

Michael's eyes stared in fascination as he pulled her panties down and slid them down her legs before dropping them to the floor, revealing a neatly trimmed triangular patch of hair. He could tell she had just recently trimmed and shaved as the skin around well groomed patch was silky smooth. His lips planted kisses all around her soaking wet sex and he heard her begin to moan softly. He watched her stomach rise and fall with each breath as her skin was covered in goosebumps and her legs spread themselves instinctively. His vision focused on her face as he planted his first kiss on her clit, watching how she suddenly threw her head back and let a soft moan escape her lips. His tongue snaked out and he delicately lapped at her juices, tasting her fully and he became drunk with her taste. He lapped at the free flowing juices, unable to get enough of her as his tongue slid between her slick soft lips before running over her hard nub. He used his fingers to spread her lips as he used his tongue to lick and tease her clit mercilessly before he pushed a finger inside her, causing her moan loudly. As he slid his finger deep inside her all the way up to the knuckle he marveled at how tight she was. Could she be? No she had to have had sex before.

The thought caused him to lap at her clit even faster as it turned him on and he began to motion softly with his finger that was plunged deep inside her wetness. He could tell by her breathing that she was getting close to coming and he didn't dare change his rhythm.

MacKenzie had never experienced such feelings before as she tried to look down at her brother. The sensations he was causing her was like nothing before. She felt her body begin to tremble and she reached down and pressed his face against her soaking wet pussy. Her body began to shake and tremble with such a force as she closed her eyes and her breathing became erratic. Stars began to burst in her mind and she screamed out, "Hnng fuck oh my god, yes Mouse just like that, unf! Fuck I'm coming for you big brother! Fuck yes!"

Michael held his breathe as her hands held him there as he felt her ride out her orgasm. Eventually he felt her loosen her grip and he gasped for air before licking his lips and smiling. He felt her try to pull him up but she was too weak so he crawled up her body and rested himself on his elbows as he looked down at her.

She cupped his face and pulled him down for a soft kiss, tasting herself on his lips and cooed. "So that's what I taste like."

"I can't get enough of you sis."

"If that's how you make me come then you can have me anytime," she said giggling.

Michael smiled at her lovingly. He could feel his hard shaft leaving a trail of wetness on her skin and so wanted to push himself inside her but resisted. He wanted her to do it, to put him inside her. As he stared into her eyes he noticed that she seemed to read his mind as he felt her soft hand take hold of his shaft. He never thought of himself as particularly large but the way she gripped him made him feel massive.

MacKenzie's delicate fingers stroked his hard cock a few times, rubbing his precome all over his tip before tilting it down towards herself. She slowly pulled him in and felt herself being opened up. "Hnng, stop, don't move."

Michael looked into her eyes, afraid he was hurting her or that she had suddenly changed her mind. "Are you alright Mac?"

She bit her lip as she looked up at him and softly nodded.

He stared at her, her face looking so innocent and he realized it was true. "Are you a virgin MacKenzie?"

It was a question that was asked out of concern and wasn't meant as a way of mocking her, but she felt self conscious suddenly. She wanted to be a good lover to her brother who had made her come in a way that she didn't think possible, and suddenly felt ashamed that she was so inexperienced. She felt her eyes tear up slightly as she looked up at him, not knowing what to expect.

Michael smiled softly and kissed the tip of her nose. "Don't be ashamed Mac. It is a most precious gift to give yourself to someone for the first time. I'm just blown away that you're giving it to me."

She felt herself blush as she smiled, "You aren't disappointed that I'm not some great lover like you are?"

"I'm no great lover, I've just learned a few things that's all. We can stop if you want. I don't want to hurt you."

"No please, I don't want to stop. I need you inside me, I just need you to go slow."

"Then you guide me in, and you set the pace. I don't ever want to hurt you."

"I don't think you ever could," she said as she took hold of his shaft once more. Over the course of the next few minutes she would slowly guide him in, barely an inch at a time. She felt like she was deliciously being spread open as his hard shaft was pushing into her virgin opening. She had used tampons over the years, masturbated with small vibrators or her fingers, but had never had anything as large as her brother inside her. She was feeling fuller than she ever had before. With each small push she would moan and let herself get used to sensations before coaxing him in even further. After some time she felt his hips push into her and knew that she had finally taken him all the way in and felt accomplished. She wrapped her legs around his body and held him there, simply enjoying the feeling of having him inside her. "Unf, you feel so amazing, filling me up with your hard cock."

"You feel incredible," he said, completely honest. He was simply resting there, his cock buried deep inside her.

MacKenzie loosened the grip that her legs held around him and looked up at him, smiling. "I want you to-" she said softly, letting her voice trail off.

A coy smile crossed his lips as he looked at her, "You want me to what?"

"You're going to make me say it aren't you?"

"Mmhmm."

"You're such an asshole," she said as she beamed at him.

"Well I'll just leave then," his tone mocking her, knowing full well that he would never leave.

She quickly locked her legs around him once more and giggled. She felt him being pushed in a little deeper as her legs gripped him and she cooed. A mischievous smile crossed her lips, "I want you to fuck me big brother. I want you to fuck your baby sister."

"Fuck that sounds so hot." He leaned down and kissed her passionately as he began a slow steady rhythm with his hips. With each thrust he pushed himself back into her fully, and each time his ears were met with a delicious moan. He steadied himself with his arms so he could look down at her, his eyes locked on hers. Steadily his pace began to quicken and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. "Mac, I need you to come with me. Take your fingers and rub your clit."

The words barely made any sense to her as she was being consumed by the feelings of having her brother make love to her. She had never felt so much pleasure but she did as he asked and reached down with her fingers and began to rub her clit. A loud moan escaped her lips when she did so and her back arched, throwing her head back. With a sudden surge she felt her orgasm build up suddenly as she frigged herself while she felt the thrusting of her brother.

"Come for your big brother MacKenzie, come for me," he said breathlessly.

His words were the tipping point and she was suddenly awash in pure pleasure. Stars burst in her mind and it was almost too much to bear as her body trembled violently beneath her brother. Her hands instinctively reached up and grasped at his firm ass, digging her nails into his flesh as she came. "Unf ... fuuuck Michael, yes yes yes ... I'm coming!"

Michael felt her tightness pulsing around his shaft as if it was clawing at him, begging for him to release. He no longer held back and with one last thrust he felt himself come deep inside her, filling her even further. He felt his body shudder as he came and rode out his orgasm along with his sister. After a few moments he slowly lowered himself and lay on his side, pulling her with him and held her tightly. He felt her arms and legs wrap themselves around him, as if her life depended on it. He could feel her body still trembling as her orgasm slowly subsided. "Shh, I got you baby sis, I'm here."