Forever, Brandywine Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, baby, yes, yes, oh, don't stop."

Brooke was flowing like Vesuvius now, and she was bouncing up and down on Mandy's hungry tongue like a jack-in-the-box. Mandy released one hand from its hold on a firm cheek, and she inserted a finger into Brooke's anus, taking Brooke entirely by surprise. Brooke's insides knotted, a wave of pleasure building inside of her.

Mandy made one more push with her talented tongue, and the knot in Brooke's core quickly unraveled.

"AAAHHH, AAAHHH, OOHHH, AAAHHH."

Brooke came in torrents. Mandy continued tonguing Brooke's pussy and trying to swallow every bit of Brooke's cum. Whatever she couldn't swallow dribbled down the sides of her lovely face and coursed down her copper-toned cheeks.

With a sigh, Brooke rolled off her lover. She was exhausted.

"You rocked my world, girl. Thank you, Mandy." She licked her juices off of Mandy's cheeks. "Are you sure I'm your first girl?"

Mandy smiled, "You're are my one and only."

"You're amazing. A natural."

Mandy turned over and got on top of Brooke, spreading her knees out so her pussy was rubbing on Brooke's sopping mound. Mandy started rocking back and forth and enjoying the sensations that shot from her nipples to her pussy. Brooke lowered her hands to Mandy's firm, golden ass and urged the girl higher. Brooke wanted Mandy to sit on her face to see and taste her beautiful, sweet pussy, again.

Mandy quickly positioned herself, straddling Brooke's face. Brooke was quick to comply. She muzzled her tongue deep into Mandy's mound, moaning into her wet hole. This act made her nipples harden instantly. As if she knew this, Brooke reached out and squeezed Mandy's tit, eliciting a loud moan from her brunette lover. Mandy's pussy watered, and she pushed her tangy twat onto her girlfriend's hot tongue.

"Oh, Brooke, Ohh. Please eat me. Eat my pussy."

Brooke tongued, lapped, and darted in and out of her girlfriend's hole. She bit, licked, and flicked Mandy, who cried out in pleasure, writhing and whimpering with each application. Finally, Brooke grazed her teeth against Mandy's pussy.

"Ahhh, Ahhh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Ohh!"

Mandy gushed before falling off of Brooke to panting at her side.

"Oh my gosh. That was amazing."

That night they fucked, sucked, flicked, and licked each other into total lesbian oblivion. Mandy lost count of how many times she came, and Brooke thought she had extracted every last bit of cum from her body.

***One Week Later***

Denise peered into her daughter's bedroom. Brooke was seated at the edge of her bed. Her hair was a mess, she wore a, faded "Nirvana" tee-shirt and a pair of ripped-up jeans. Next to her was a box of Kleenex, and there were balls of tissues everywhere. She was drying her eyes.

Knock-knock

"Hey, "B," can I come in?" Brooke sniffed and nodded yes.

"You're having a tough time packing for school. Do you want to share your troubles with me?"

Her mom looked into her tear-stained face and kissed her.

"C'mon, the stores are running out of tissues, and I'm a real good listener. What's wrong?"

"I can't go to school, mom."

"Why not, dear."

"I can't explain it, mom. I don't think you'd understand."

"Why don't you try me?"

"No, I'm sorry."

Brooke's mom took her hand, "does this have something to do with the person you're out late with every other night?"

"Yes."

"Are you in love with this person?"

Brooke nodded her head and blew her nose.

"What is their name?"

"Um, Manny."

"Manny. You're in love with a man named Manny. Funny, but I don't believe you."

"Why not?"

"Because, the last time you mentioned a guy, it was the lawn man when you were like eleven years old."

Brooke looked at her mom and bit her lip.

"I've always been open with you and supportive. So let's start all over; what is the girl's name? I'm not going to let go of your hand until you tell me."

Brooke looked up, shocked, and sucked in her breath.

"Oh, mom, how did you know?"

"Let's just call it a woman's intuition. Is it Mandy?"

"Oh yes, mom, and she is the most incredible girl I've ever met, and I'm crazy in love with her."

"Does she feel the same way about you?"

"I think so. I hope so. Mom, you're not mad at me?"

"Mad, why should I be mad?"

"Because she's...you know, a she."

"Love is love, and I don't care if it's a girl you're in love with; I'm just happy you met someone and hope they love you back."

The mother and daughter released hands and hugged.

"Oh, mom, you are unbelievable. I have worried about how I would break the news to you. I imagined all kinds of crazy things, but you made it so easy."

"Well, I'm glad you got that off of your chest. Now, it seems to me that you want to follow Mandy. Am I right?"

"Yes."

"And what will you do?"

"She's going to school in Washington State. I'll get an apartment near the school and we could live together."

"And what about school?"

"I like marine biology, but I can't imagine spending a quarter of my life in a lab. There's a ton of boating going on in Washington. I could get a job giving kayak lessons doing boat tours. Anything."

"Well, dear, I say follow your passions. So many people do the practical thing, and only later do they realize they missed out in life. Don't take love for granted. Go to Mandy, and tell her how you feel about her. Hopefully, things will work out for you two, but at least you'll never wonder, what if..?

"Thanks, mom. You're the best."

"Oh, one other thing, Brooke. Remember that time you fell asleep in the grass at the swim club?"

"Yeah."

"Did you ever wonder who it was that drove through the parking lot at dawn?"

"Omigosh, that was you?"

"Uhuh."

"You didn't see anything did you?"

"Nothing I haven't seen before, Miss Bare Bottom."

"I don't believe it. I'm so embarrassed. How come you never said anything?"

"I don't know. But, don't be embarrassed. I was pretty sure about you two even before that incident. When you put on makeup to clean the pool, I started to wonder. And then when the cot mysteriously broke..."

"-Oh my goodness. That was crazy."

"But the real giveaway was how you girls just looked at each other all summer long. While all the other girls were checking out Steve, you were staring at Mandy."

"It was that obvious?"

"Oh yeah. Now that we have that out of the way, I think you need some help packing. Washington State is not exactly next door."

Brooke found out where Mandy lived and went to the college store and bought a little something that only Mandy would appreciate. She tentatively walked up the stairs of her dorm room and knocked on the door. Mandy's roommate answered, a tall, stunning Jamaican. Unfortunately, she was only wearing sweat pants and a hot pink bra that displayed her massive breasts. Brooke got nervous.

"Is Mandy here?"

"No."

"Do you know where she could be?"

"She could be anywhere. Class, the library, are you a friend of hers?"

"Yes, from back home."

"Was she expecting you? I can call her."

"No, don't do that. I have her number. I wanted it to be a surprise."

"I see. Do you want to come in and leave a note?"

"Thank you."

"This is her desk, sit down, and you can write her a note."

Brooke sat down and picked up a pen. Brooke's imagination was running away from her. Was Mandy sleeping with this girl? Then she noticed the picture on the desk of her and Mandy. It was the pic a photographer snapped in front of that old train in Olde Towne.

Brooke was so relieved.

"You know, I'll just leave this for her. Do you have a fridge in the room?"

The roommate nodded yes, and Brooke took out a dixie cup and handed it to the girl.

"You don't want to leave a note?"

"No, just give her this. She'll know who it's from."

Brooke quickly left and went to the dining hall; it was nearly dinner time. She sat down on a bench and stared at her phone. Hundreds of kids walked by, and she eyed each one to see if it was Mandy. It was typical college kids, just like her school. First, there were two guys in line holding hands and fussing over each other. Then, a raven-haired girl in a tiny skirt performed oral surgery on her brunette lover.

Finally, her phone flashed.

"Where are you?"

Brooke told her she was waiting in front of the dining hall. Minutes passed, and then Mandy appeared, running up to Brooke and wrapping her arms around her.

"You're supposed to be at school. But I'm so happy to see you here."

The pair kissed, and people stopped and stared.

"I'm not going back to school. I got a job doing boat tours right here. I just got an apartment two blocks from the campus."

"I can't believe it. What does your mom say?"

"It was her idea. I came out to her. She told me to come here and tell you something."

"Tell me what?"

Brooke smiled and wrapped her arms around Mandy.

"I love you, Mandy Daniels. I love you more than anything."

Mandy's heart melted. These were the exact words she'd been thinking ever since the Brandywine.

"I love you too, Brooke, with all my heart."

The couple kissed and hugged. Everyone watching was so happy for them. Mandy moved in with Brooke, and they've been together ever since.

One may ask, how is it that I know so much about these two lovers? It's not a complicated question; My name is Brooklyn Rose, or Brooke Richards, and I lived every moment of it.

12