Forever Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a weary sigh, I made short work of bundling up my hair in a messy configuration and slipped on my flip flops. No classes for me...just laundry...

***

Matt:

The day was going pretty well. The presentation? Well I wasn't thinking of that, although it had actually gone really well. Dr Peteson was pleased - in fact I even think she smiled at me, I'd say she flirted slightly when she said "Well, Matt, you are a man full of surprises".

Although maybe that is just my current euphoria talking. Ok I'm not alone with Carol, there are several other guys here (including John I notice, chatting to a very skinny first year) and a couple of other girls, but she is standing next to me and seems to find me very interesting all of the a sudden.

We're in a bar just off the campus, an all student crowd of course, and it is pretty tame - but somebody did mention going down town later.

***

Kat:

My day of laundry seemed to drag on, but as I head back to our place, a good friend of ours finds me. Mel is a perky petite brunette was a bubbly personality that keeps everyone smiling. After helping me hall up my load of sheets to the apartment, she wastes no time in prying out the details of my evening and encounter with John. With a reassuring hug, she pulls me away from my bed making and decidedly informs me of my new plans for the evening. "No more sulking or feeling sorry for yourself missy! We're going to the club...play a little pool, do a little dancing. To hell with John - he was an idiot to begin with. I have no idea why you went out with him, but hey...we all make mistakes. So come on...lets get you dressed."

I laughed, giving her a pathetic little sniffle and wiping away some stray tears. "I can't Mel...I'd rather sit around and eat ice cream tonight."

"Please!" She rolls her eyes dramatically. "It's time to move on..." With a coy smile, she makes herself at home, digging out my favorite pair of tight jeans and throwing them my way. I laugh, grabbing them and wiggling out of my shorts.

"I guess there is no changing your mind."

"Nope...now move it sister...time to boogie..."

***

Matt:

After the bar we all pile into John's car. It is pretty flash, some kind of Jeep, with fold-down roof and big lights on the bumpers. He's been drinking, but nobody raises that, it wouldn't be cool. This is a pretty different crowd than I'm normally with. John is still with the skinny first year, she's called Grace, a dancer apparently. Carol is with me in the back, along with two other guys.

Just after we set off Carol yells that she needs to change, "I can't possible go out looking like this" she shouts. Her place is on the way, so we stop there, the rest of us waiting in the car, engine still running, music blaring out of the speakers, which Carol runs inside.

It is ages of course. John has started kissing Grace, he has leaned almost right over onto the passenger seat, one knee pressed down between her legs and is pressing his mouth against her's. Us guys in the back pretend not to be looking.

Eventually Carol comes out again. She has really done herself up, wearing silver high heel shoes, then long long bare legs up to a tiny red mini-skirt and a black vest top which is at least one size too small and pulled tight across her chest. Her face is done up with war paint, eye lids a blaze of greens and blues. It's a bit of a car crash in many ways but she has the figure to pull it off. Us guys in the back watch, mouths open and she gets back into the car. John is busy, doesn't notice until one of us kicks him.

***

Kat:

Mel and I wasted no time going to our favorite local hang out. Between all her fussing, she had managed to get me into a sparkling red halter style top, baring my arms and hugging my figure nicely. Couple with my jeans and a sexy pair of heels, she brushed out my hair and artfully made up my face. Between her bubbliness and attitude towards my 'ordeal', I was definitely feeling better.

Smiling and chatting, I decided that alcohol wouldn't be my friend tonight and settled for an ice cold coke instead as we made our way through the early evening crowds. The music was already loud and everyone was chatting and having a good time. Already I felt happier - more content with things and hoped to wash away last nights chaos and drama.

**

Matt:

John parked his car across the road from a regular downtown venue. It was getting to be evening, some street lights on, the light darkening a little. We scrambled out of the car and strolled across the road. Carol and Grace were looking pretty fine, the lights from cars highlighting the whiteness and longness of their legs. There were several yells and horns as they drew the attention of lively car loads of guys.

We entered the venue and made our way straight to the bar. John was clearly feeling happy and flush, I momentarily wondered how easily he'd forgotten you, but didn't refuse the offer of a shot all round. The place was only about half full, still early, but in the semi-dark, with the lights and loud music it already felt like the night was in full swing. Carol was chatting with one of the other guys, what was him name again?, standing facing away from me. My eyes traveled up the length of her body, taking in the way her heels made her calves curves and arch, taking in the soft skin on the back of her knees and, even more so, on the backs of her thighs. Her pert bum made a proud little shape in the mini skirt.

I approached her from behind and feeling very brave came in close and place my hand on her butt, squeezing very gently, and whispering in her ear.

**

Kat:

Mel and I lost ourselves in a game of pool - teasing and taunting each other - as we knew neither of us was any good. At one point, a good looking guy approached Mel and she easily slid into the roll of a flirtatious single girl on the prowl. He was fine and so was his friend, but I managed some idle chit chat without coming off as interested. I wanted my night to be good and not crazy again.

"Can I buy you a drink?" His mate asked me, seeing that I had already emptied mine.

"Nah - thanks though." I said, keeping my tone light and sweet. I smiled and he returned the grin easily.

Just as the moment passed, Mel squealed in delight as one of her favorite songs came through. "Kat! Kat! Lets dance!"

I laughed as she pulled me along, abandoning the men and leading me out onto the floor...

***

Matt:

Carol smiles at me as we talk, I'm speaking right into her ear so she can hear me over the music. My hand is still on her bum and she's certainly pushing backwards slightly against the pressure, subtly but certain. She leans in closer to me to hear what I'm saying and I can smell both her perfume and under that the scent of her skin. The bare skin of her arm is now brushing up against mine. I don't know what it is I'm saying, but she finds it funny.

One of the guys we're with looks a bit pissed, he clearly had his eye on Carol. The other guy is looking across the room, leaning back with his arms on the bar behind him. He nudges his friend to point out something on the dance floor, a couple of girls dancing, they exchange dirty looks and, although I can't hear them, dirty phrases.

***

Kat:

Mel and I let the music move us, shaking our asses and laughing as we bump up against each other. I've known for a while now that she's a bi girl - but it has never bothered me. She is both flirtatious and yet respectful, only touching me in the slightest of ways without making me uncomfortable.

As she turns, I get behind her, bumping against her bottom as she raises her hands up and tosses her hair back with a wild grin. I'm having too much fun to notice any of the looks - just enjoying the moment. We turn and exchange spots, her hands landing on my hips as we sway, drip and grind - the up beat tempo keeping us going.

A loud shout catches my attention briefly, but just long enough for my gaze to meet yours from across the room. I almost stumble at the site of you and the blond slut from down the road and Mel doesn't miss a beat.

"Don't worry sweetie...just have fun." She hollers over the music, giving me a little spin away from the crowd.

***

Matt:

One of the two guys suddenly yells out loud, some kind of call of male glee. Anyhow it draws all our attention and I turn to see what he is point at. It is you, dancing with Mel, really rubbing up against each other, the center of attention in the middle of the dance floor. You look up too and we catch each other's eyes, I instinctively take my hand off Carol's butt, an automatic response, almost as if I'd been caught by my mum.

Carol notices this sudden reaction and turns towards me, "Hey, what's up?"

She sees you across the room, "Oh Kat... I never did understand what was going on between you two."

"What?" I say, "There's nothing going on, we've been friends since we were 5."

"Well that's ok then" Carol says, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me on the lips. It is a light kiss at first, then, as I move my arms around her waist, we draw each other in and kiss again, this time for longer.

Out of the corner of my eye I notice one of the guys nudge John, drawing his attention to you dancing across the room.

***

Kat:

I stumble in my dance moves as I see Carol move in for the kill and then you work yourself into the kiss even more. The scene makes me both nauseous and a little angry. I can't believe that you're actually kissing her! You deserved so much better and everyone knew that Carol was the easiest one to get.

Mel bumps me as the music ends and a slower song comes on. My gaze shifts to sudden movement and before I can stop him, John is there - right in front of me with an almost leering grin. "Hey babe...fancy meeting you here."

I cringe and back up, only to have him place his strong hands on my waist and pull me back in. "No no...don't run. Lets dance."

"Let go John...your little girlfriend over there is missing you." I reply tartly, shoving my hands against his chest - but he doesn't budge.

"She's nothing...probably can't even suck cock. Not like you...Kat."

I flush, both embarrassed and mortified. Mel tries to get between us with no luck. "Hey, big boy! She's my date tonight!" She says playfully, punching him in the arm.

"Get lost...she is mine." John retorts. "Come on Kat...a dance...then we'll talk."

"I don't want to John...let go. It's over already." But John isn't listening, instead, he pulls me close, almost robbing me of air. I feel almost like a rag doll against him. He smells of sweat, alcohol and cheap perfume, making me want to gag.

Mel is at a loss all of a sudden, hands on her hips frustrated! She glared at you, now striding towards the two of you with a purpose. Without much more warning, she taps Carol on the shoulder and points a finger at you. "Are you going to grow some balls or what? Your best friend is having to fight off a drunk idiot and all you can do is make out with this cheap floozy?!"

***

Matt:

Mel grabs me, almost putting her body between me and Carol, making us break apart. "Well," she says, "are you going to do something?"

I look over to where John is forcibly trying to dance with you. "Oh shit".

I start to move towards you and John, calling out, "Hey!" but am almost immediately stopped. It is Grace, John's little bit, who comes running over, clearly furious to have been cast aside and almost jumps on John, kicking him hard on the legs, punching him on the back.

"You bastard!" She yells, "What the fuck do you think you're doing, dumping me over there like that."

John is completely distracted, turning to Grace and putting his hands up to defend himself. I take the chance to grab you hand, "Come on Kat," I say, "let's get out of here." With Mel tagging along we walk swiftly across the middle of the dance floor and out the main door. The cold air of the night hits us immediately, calming us down, sobering me up.

Then there is an unexpected voice beside us, "Jesus, John can be a shit can't he? Well, what's next?" It is Carol.

***

Kat:

I visibly tense as Carol squeezes into our small group. I can't help but stare at her painted face...not made up, but painted. I see a smudge on your cheek where she pressed herself to you and feel myself working up again.

Mel grins, "Carol darlin'...I think I hear

someone calling your name inside." She says - trying to distract her - trying to give her a hint - but she wasn't falling for it. You're still holding my hand and I feel myself squeezing it harder and harder. You squeeze back and look down at me with a small smile, looking a little guilty.

***

Matt:

"Right," I say, "that's probably enough excitement for one night, shall we go back to our place."

You shudder slightly, "But John'll guess that's where we're going," you say, "I know I'll have to get him to shove it some time, but I don't want to see him again tonight."

Mel puts her arm round you, "OK sweetie, you can come back to mine"

With that said, she turns to spot a passing cab and stepping out into the road to stop it. She opens the door and gestures for me and Kat to enter. We do, and sitting down I realise that we're still holding hands. Carol moves to get in as well but Mel steps in front of her, she says something that we can't hear then to Carol's obvious surprise kisses her long and hard on the lips.

Mel jumps in the cab and gives the driver her address. As we pull away Carol remains standing there by the side of the road, mouth hanging slightly open in shock.

***

Kat:

I can't help but laugh at Carol's stunned look and look at Mel's saucy grin. "Um...you have a little war paint on ya." I tease and watch as she scrubs it off.

"Had to think fast...she is a bit tasty. Maybe I could tame her." She speak aloud, but almost to herself. I roll my eyes and giggle a little, feeling you shift next to me. I wonder if the thought of Carol and Mel going at it has you a little excited and smile. It was an interesting thought...still, I liked the idea better of being close to you. As the cab pulls away, I drop my head on your shoulder with a tired yawn and snuggle closer.

***

Matt:

"So what did you say to her?" I ask Mel.

"Oh just that we were off to my place for the threesome and she was welcome to join us to make it four," Mel replied, continuing "and that I wished she would as I'd always fancied going down on a cheerleader."

I didn't reply, not sure whether Mel was joking or not. You giggle, and with your body pressed up against mine I can feel the slight shake in your body reverberate through mine. I lean my head against yours, this kind of intimacy between us is very familiar, we'd been cuddling up for years and I'd offered you sympathy and a shoulder to cry on many times - as had you me. I reflected for a moment, a little guiltily, that maybe I should have been more there for you recently.

"Hey, you kids look sweet together," Mel said.

You stuck out your tongue at her. The cab pulled up at Mel's building and she lead us inside.

***

Kat:

I had been to Mel's place before - although I wasn't sure that you had. Anyone who ventured there got a bit of a shock. Her favorite color was pink and she didn't hide that fact. Accents and splashed off the color where everywhere...from pillows, to lamps, to a shocking shag rug. You seem to be curious - but cool about the whole thing. Inside, I finally slipped my hand away from yours as Mel motioned for us to follow her.

In her room, she pointed at her dresser. "I have a nightie or some pjs in there, Kat...and dunno about you Matt, but you'll figure it out. This is the guest room - so no worries."

"How nice." I said, smiling teasingly. It was no secret that Mel's parents where loaded and she was their baby girl. "Lucky you."

"Don't be bitch Kat..." She teased back and slapped you playfully on the ass. "Holler if you need me!"

***

Matt:

We stand in the hallway for a moment, not speaking, then you say that even though it's not late you'd like to turn in. I nod, wondering about the single double bed in the guest room. You go into Mel's room to dig out the pajamas, saying you'll find something for me too, I go and find the bathroom.

When I rejoin you in the guest bedroom you've already changed. Your hair is down and you look all clean and fresh in the pajamas. OK it is pink, but it suits you, the loose bottoms hanging from your hips, the fabric of the top catching the curve of your breasts.

"That's all I could find for you," you saying pointing to a largish pale blue t-shirt and pair of boxer shorts. "At least they're not pink" you add. No, the boxers are lilac.

I don't have a chance to think up a witty reply before Mel pops her head round the door. "Hey, you turning in already? Fancy a night-cap? I've mixed something up."

She comes into the room. She's changed as well, now wearing (pink of course) pjs and is carrying a cocktail shakers and three glasses. She sits down on the floor and you join her, both sitting cross-legged.

"You going to join us Matt?" you ask.

"Yeah, come on," Mel adds, "but change first, you got to be in with the crowd."

"Sure, OK," I say, showing more confidence than I feel.

I move round to the other side of the bed and as quickly and discretely as I can strip down.

***

Kat:

I suppress a giggle as Mel pokes me in the side and winks your way. I find myself blushing as I hush her and try to keep my eyes from wandering your way. When you're done, you join us, bumping a bare knee against mine. I smile at you, taking a sip of a fruity cocktail that she had mixed together.

"This is nice...I don't get friends here very often." Mel said lightly, smiling at both of us and patting me on the knee.

"Right...who are you kidding!" I tease her and she sticks her tongue out at me.

"FRIENDS I said...not lovers." We giggle and you take a long swig of your drink...

***

Matt:

I'm feeling pretty exposed, very aware that the boxers I'm wearing are both pretty flimsy and a little small. The top is also a little tight, hugging the shape of my chest and stomach. However, I knock back the first glass Mel passed me and by the time I've finished the second I'm feeling pretty relaxed.

Mel is pretty tactile, at one moment running her hand up my leg and then a moment later wrapping both arms around you. She also soon has us in great spirits and more than a little tipsy. Still, you're exhausted and declare that you want to turn in. When wishing us good night Mel kisses us both on the lips, lingering just a little bit too long each time.

We turn out the lights and clamber into the double bed, pulling the duvet over us. You roll on to your side facing away from me and ask me to hold you. I snuggle up behind you, wrapping my arm over your waist and burying my face in your hair...

***

Kat:

In the back of my mind, I think of Mel and her little plan. I've known for a while now what she's been trying to do - with her not so subtle comments and actions -- partly its been a matter of criticizing every guy I do date, partly a matter of praising Matt to the stars. She's good at what she does and now I'm all relaxed and warm, especially when you wrap an arm around me waist and snuggle close - our bodies spooning together. Your warm breath hits the back of my neck as you inhale the sweet scent of my hair. I yawn softly and scoot closer still, wiggling my bottom against your and sighing.

"You sleepy?" I whisper, threading my fingers

through yours and holding you hang against my belly...

***

Matt:

I murmur in reply, half from sleepiness, half from uncertainty. I feel you wriggling your bottom against me, in doing so pushing against my groin, which is spooned around your bum. I'm suddenly conscious of the beginnings of an erection in those boxes that don't conceal anything.