All Comments on 'Forever Gone, Forever You'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 427 Comments (Page 2)
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
More than 100 comments in 24 hours!

Clearly, SS06 has come a long way. As others have said, this story is multi-faceted. Just for writing quality and holding this reader's interest, I give this a 4.5 out of 5. On one level, the story portrays a slice of life that is more typical than one might think. It is estimated that at least 21% of children in America are fathered by men not the husband. Some may be with the husband's consent, but many are due to female infidelity and hubby is clueless.

A friend who is a urologist once saw a patient requesting a vasectomy reversal because the man's wife changed her mind and wanted more children. He knew he would have to pre-pay since insurance treats that type of surgery as cosmetic. Three weeks before the reversal, my doctor friend received a letter from the patient's wife stating the reversal was unnecessary because "God" saw her need and arranged for her husband's "tubes to grow back together." She insisted that must be what happened because she was pregnant. So she was canceling her husband's scheduled surgery.

My friend told me the original vasectomy was done 22 years earlier, and the possibility of a sterilizaion failure that long after the original vasectomy was roughly one in a million. So obviously, the plumber, the milkman, or whomever became the sperm donor. My friend never found out if the husband was so trusting he just accepted this, or if he figured it out and divorced his wife, but clearly the event portrayed in this story certainly happens from time to time.

Regarding Bonnie, I think she is really wacko and needs psychiatric help. She proved herself to be very dishonest and selfish, and she betrayed her husband Grant in perhaps the worst way that any woman can betray her man. Suppose Grant felt unattracted to Bonnie but decided if he needed to stay in the marriage because he cared about the children, then he "deserved" some sex on the side. As long as Bonnie did not know, it would not hurt her. And she had sufficient means to raise her children, so the money spent on the secret Bimbo would not matter. And if Grant brought back HIV, well, he never thought about consequences. But Bonnie gets sick with an STD, figures out Grant cheated, and feels betrayed. I think Bonnie's actions were no less bad.

And FYI for SS06, telling a man that he cannot donate blood to a recipient legally his child (he did sign the birth certificate, the story states) does not constitute a HIPPA violation. There could be no valid lawsuit against the doctor for telling him his blood type is not compatible with his being the biological father. Thanks for writing.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Dear ViO The story first meaning shows us a psichotic woman who secretly searched the first daughter's sperm donor for a second pregnansy to make her husband glad. Yes it is a terrible situation and SS06 had to work hard to find a way to arrive to the very humorous beggar scen which is the main key of the story's second meaning and main cause why I put in my collection this story. Some readers with good eyes also recognized the story's second meaning well from the this scen that father children connection not genetic but emotional.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Anonofuck!

I hate the anonomous motherfuckers who say the most assinine wimp ass garbage on the planet. They remain invisible because they know that they are fucked up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
welcome to the internet cuckeye0007

News flash: registering for a 'nickname' does not provide me with your real identity. Going by 'cuckster' or 'mentalmidget' or whatever else is the same thing as anonymous.

Lots of these anon commenters are registered but for various reasons aren't logged in but even if they were logged in they would still be anonymous; we still wouldn't know who they are. Until they change their nickname to 3 forms of valid government-issued ID they will still be anonymous.

Get it through your thick head.

The only reason anyone draws a distinction between 'imacuck' and 'anonymous' is that they live in such a small world the only people they 'know' and relate with are nicknames on a erotic story site.

Get out of your apartment or mom's basement and go to the local tavern and meet some real people - they won't be anonymous.

Lesson over.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 12 years ago
It was your story. It was your choice!

I'm glad you chose one ending. I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing it.

MissouriUSA

Escobar1974Escobar1974over 12 years ago
Was wondering...

Great story as always, now wonder you are one of my favorite authors. I recently discovered cpete and am going to try fd45. When I started reading the story I wondered if you were going to write this one like Billie Jean quipping Heart's - All I wanna do is make love to you but you steered it in its own direction. Great story with a great ending.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
I believe this rated a firm five star.

for a while it seemed like it might have been streched out a bit far, but as usual you held my interest through out and made a really fine read of the entire story, to the very last sentance.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
What a different!!!!!

There were 2 similar stories almost same time in LW category, SS06's story and stlimanika's "Vacation Away" story. Very interesting the non DNA test proof children question organization.

1. In SS06's story the husband wants divorce at once and the wife abandon the obstacle to give the manila envelope and the divorce of desertion is the main couse turning up the wife from the convent.

2. Stlimanika's story the husband watched his wife's cheating and he did not do anything (for example DNA test after the childbirth).

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesover 12 years ago
No just no

Bad SS bad as much as I enjoy a decent reconciliation story the bitch and betrayal were just way to harsh in this one she literally demeaned him as a man basically saying you can't get the job done so I'll get knocked up by some deadbeat then have you raise it. No just no bad boy very bad boy you need to treat your main male characters with more respect then that. Aside from my personal feelings on the story keep writing, hate this story but love that you can evoke that level of emotion from me on a story

ParPlus10ParPlus10over 12 years ago
Wanted to hate it.

I thought the story was well written except for when you exchanged the dialog between Bonnie, Grant and inserted some some narration. For me that part did not blend very well.

As I read the other comments most centered on the fact that they did not like the direction you are taking your stories.

For crying out loud we get a new one every week.

Telling Stang the direction he should take his stories is like telling woodmanone that he wrote good stuff until he started writing stupid western bullshit.

Oh, you disagree? You like westerns? So do I but a lot of people don't.

Keeping writing Stang. If I don't care for one I'll come back next week and there will be another well written story that I probably will like.

Thanks.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
I'm a bit surprised at the lack of generosity of soul here

Anyone who reads my comments knows I'm not particularly soft on the women. I prefer TTB to RAAC. If you write a reconcilliation, you better damn well work for it!

So...this story. The woman fucked up. She KNOWS she fucked up. It was incredibly idiotic and she got her hair wound up in this stupid 'share the pregnancy' fantasy with her husband.

So...she fesses up and wants to move on with life. Does saying I'm sorry cover all sins? NO! The TTB crowd is partially correct: she did him wrong hard and his reaction (except for the driving like a maniac simply for a gratuitious Mustang shot) was totally understandable. He offers her two extraordinarily unpalatable choices for both of them: roommate or divorce.

As the person who wronged the other (at least in her mind) she tried to fix things! The girls loved dad and dad loved them. How could she tear them apart for her action? So she didn't. She left her girls with a man who loved them to death. She deprived herself of that first year with an infant she risked her marriage for, in the vain hope that her man was a great person. (He was. And I have to take exception to the guys screaming about the baby. He had spent 9 MONTHS bonding with that baby prenatally. He had pictures, He sang to it, he rubbed her belly.) I enjoyed the emotion of her 'stalking' her family enough to overlook any semi psychological elements. Watching them was a bitterweet thing for her.

Manipulation? Are any of you IN LTR? They all are 'manipulative' from both sides. Not this extreme, but if the story wasn't a little extreme, we wouldn't be reading it, would we?

But I understand people with alternative points of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
surprised?

A rational comment by FD45 and I applaud his latent optimism; hope a dose of reality does little to hamper it. The same shits who advocate hatred and murder of the innocent baby also advocate personhood laws. Go figure.

The reason is simple: the self hatred that isolates them in real life and creates their community of un-Christian intolerance where extending forgiveness is unnecessary because they are above sin and have never needed it.

Generosity cannot exist in an ontology based on selfishness.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Fabula=fable

@ Dear F45 I am a TTB story fan, but I prefer the romantic revenge stories. However I can read good reconcilation stories as well. But this story is not RAAC. This story is a fable.

A fable (fabula in latin) does not mean an animal character tale. A story with human characters many real life elements will be also fable (fabula), but it important that the plote of the story is only the first meanings of the story. A good writer's story can be second meanings and would be fable (fabula), moreover the second meanings may be almost same than story's plot.For example SS06's excellent story "Circling the Drain" here the wife could go to the Police to accuse her husband for kidnapping their common children without tribunal decision about the custody and divorce. The story is a fabula what shows to the reader what great negative event could be the effect if sombody (the wife) was selfish against her family. I did not understand well SS06's fables that time and I sent him angry letter about the plot.

In this story between the second meaning and the plot are more different and it is more dificult to recognize the second meaning. SS06 helps us readers to find the second meaning. 1. A very children centered father figure is the main character and everybody deteced this well. 2. He tried to show the wife's mind during the story but this was not too succesful, because everybody finds her psychotic. However SS06 shows us that the aim of the psychotic plan was to give happyness to his husband. From the meaning of a direct plot story is a psychotic thing and very humuliation for the husband. 3. SS06 organizes the plot well because the husband wants to start the divorce proceedings and only the desertion the obstacle to divorce her.

4. From this point we step from a direct story to the fable. The wife dummy robbery with installed web cameras to be hid CD with sex scen with the sperm donor, where the wife did not enjoyed the sex with the sperm donor (ala The troubador " Wife Gets Caught"). The convent life where she checks the house from the far, etc.

5. I enjoy reading the better and better humorous scens when the wife goes back and the girls ignores her and they are angry with her. Excellent....

6. The peak the last super humorous scen where the 2 daughters gave wide berth their biological father and showed us the second meaning of the story. The true father is who brings up the children well with good emotional background not whose the sperm cell was near to the egg cell that time. It similar to leapyaerguy's story "Strictly Business" and thecelt's story "Special Day".

Somebody wrote a comment that the biological father would have inheritted any money from his wife fortune and he should not have become beggar. However SS06 wrote a fable and the fable wanted a beggar biological father. I am glad many readers understand well StangStar06's humanly heartful and very very humorous excellent fable=fabula.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
@ FD45

LTR = Long Term Relationships: and no, they only LTR some of these guys have is with their hand. Superb story that exemplifies not just the best of human nature but SS06's improvement as a writer.

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
A good Story.

I have to say though, Stang, you really start creeping me out with the way you casually portray people who are borderline psychopathic or sociopathic as perfectly normal.

Just take the Wife in this Story. One moment you think she cares, at least she says she does, but then somehtin like that:

"Hearing about the way he truly felt about what I'd done hurt me even more. After that night I hadn't watched him for a few days and couldn't work because I was too depressed and hurt. I began then to see how badly what I had done hurt him. I began to wonder, and not for the first time, if what I'd done had been truly worth what I was going through now."

It is always about her. She says she loves him. But does she? Not in the least, she loves having a husband. She wants to prove she was right all along and just leaves her children in an attempt to use his own feelings against him. She isn't afraid she hurt him or that she loses him. She is afraid to lose this game that she plays in her head how her live should be vs. how it is. That not normal selfishness, that a sociopathic personality disorder.

She leaves her Family and then installs cameras to watch if she is WINNING ?

Again, what creeps me out isn't that you have psychotic characters, but how casually you treat them as normal personalities ... then just forget about them to get your happy end. There is no Happy end with sociopathic people because they only care about themselves without any emotional empathy whatsoever.

To be clear I am not for the "Burn the Bitch" camp and I don't think it would have been a better ending. Realisitcally he should have realized that she never loved him or her Kids, only her Idea of how her life should be. Just leave her and live his life, as hard as it is. You can not cure a sociopath!

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
And thanks to Duna we now know that Fable (Fabula in Latin) is called 'Fabula' in Latin.

Dude you should get yourself checked for obsessive compulsive Disorder. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Take a deep breath and

count2four. Then go outside, meet some people, big world out here with tons of people who make the crazies in SS06 stories look tame by comparison. If it makes you feel smart using psychiatric terms incorrectly knock yourself out but anyone beyond wikipedia knowledge is going to laugh at you.

Read some peer-reviewed journals and get up to speed on mental illness while the rest of us enjoy some damn good storytelling over here on an erotic story site. Cheers.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@Anon thank you for my defence. I do not angry with count2trhee. I am a little angry with the NorthAmerican John Wayne without grey sight of the World readers. This sight could not recognize a fable story or can not laugh at a humorous story. I tried to show with my repeat this story has a second meaning and this meaning is rolled back as Ariadne's thread from the last very-very humorous beggar scen. Yes the wife would be a psychotic personality in the true world but in this story without the not DNA test proof young daughter the second meaning will not be show strongly. SS06 used this funny or terrible (depend on the readers) plot to show we at the majority of the human beings the genetical ancestry is the second in a good father children connection.

I am laughing the second beggar scen to think to that again when I write this comment....

Many good writer wrote same meaning their stories, but this is the best on this genre!

Examples:

1. Thecelt's excellent story "Special Day" , where Jennifer shows who is her true father... (She is one of most favorite daughter character besides Stacey from Vulcez "How are You" in the LW category)

2. Leapyearguy "Strictly Business".

3. Beermaker "Dawn: A Cheating Slut Wife".

4. Very interesting but Just Plain Bob "Rob and Amy" also.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
I am sorry

I am sorry, I wanted to write: I am laughing on the last beggar scen, when I write my comment.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

BTW Papatoad has a story with similar meaning, but I forgot the title.....

I read a story I forgot the title and the author where the father left USA for a second country (I think Australia) with his 3 not DNA test proof children (voluntary) to let the kind mom alone with the DNA father.

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Stupendous story !

...scorpio44 said it - ''you HAVE to communicate''...and even though it's hard sometimes,you really must not LIE !!

The next thing is:- Not to assume - anything...like Bonnie did,and worse ,to not even discuss such a thing without her Husbands knowledge.

That's not a Marriage,it's a Dictatorship.

Helluva story - thanks.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
How to guess a fable

@ Dear NorthAmerican reader buddies. I do not tired to explain a good writer's story is more elaborated than a simple plot is.

1. The main key point of this story is very very humorous beggar scen (I almost start laughing...) the 2 daughters give wide berth their biological father moreover the younger daughter is angry for the donation!!!! And the 2 daughters is glad-happy for being (step)father is their father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StangStar06 managed the plot so the adopted daughter remained at home with her mother to assist cooking. It is very clever plot managment. Why did Stangstar06 write the 2 not adapted daughter went to buy vegetables???????

2. Somebody wrote in a comment, the biological father could not be beggar, because he should have inherited some money from his dead wife. In a direct true story YES, but SS06's story is a fable and SS06 wanted a beggar biological father to show a humorous scen to guess the story's second meaning.

3. The wife would be a psichotyc in the true life, because her motive was to give happiness for her husband with the third daughter. It is an absolut humiliation for the husband in the true life. SS06 worked hard with the plot to bring back to the family the wife. She escaped to the convent to avoid the divorce and she arrived when the husband could start the divorce for desertion. (But in the XIX Century if the husband was low sperm numbers the wife look for a stranger or friend who resembled to the husband and.......) SS06 had to chose this plot, because he did not arrive with the 2 daughters to the beggar scen......................

4. More funny things. She did a fake robbery, when she put web cameras in the house to watch her family from the convent. She hid a CD in the house with the sex scen of the biological father in order to show she had not enjoyed the sex with him.

Are there similar thing in the true life????? SS06 wrote better and better examles for fable elements.

5 It was humorous the reactons of 2 elder daughters to their mother. From that humorous scen the readers can recognize the daughters have the most important the (step)father and THIS IS THE SECOND MEANING OF THE STORY: THE FATHER CHILDREN CONNECTION NOT GENETICAL ONLY EMOTIONALY!!!!!!!!!!!!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
I enjoyed it -

Like a number of others I appreciated the fundamental issue here - the father is the father not the sperm donor -

Genetics is an issue and health risks and such make it important to know the history of the donor if possible. BUT family is MUCH more than the gene content - and this story is very real in its portrayal of people and love and a family.

Ego should come second to children of a union anyway IMHO -

Children enter the world innocent and in need - when we accept the plan to force them to be here w3e accept the responsibility to care for and nurture them -FOR EVER - they do not ask to be here.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Papatoad's story is "The Dental Genes"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good

Very interesting story this time.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

SS06 newer stories are on SOL. I do not understand one of my favorit SS06's stories "Iraq, I Run" why can not we read on Lit???????????????

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
well done

i liked the ending - dumb fat bitch - but that convent saved her ass - and the spying was great. and something like that could happen, although artificial insemination could have worked too.

joker51joker51over 12 years ago

In general I liked the story, except for the ending. If my wife pulled that crap on me she would have been divorced fast. I don`t care what the reason is, a LOVING wife doesn`t purposely get PG by another man and deceive her husband like that.

Thank God for fantasy and fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
no way

Sweet story but in real life I would never trust Bonnie. She trashed her marriage and is a puta. She thought only of her devious plan and to hell with her husband. Divorce her ass for abandonment. He only had a few days to wait. I would have burned her ass to the ground.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
i forgot to mention that he should

be happy that he got sloppy seconds - wow that makes it all worth while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ever heard of IVF

Horible story she broke so many laws its a joke and really if she wanted his kid so bad she had options no this guy is an idiot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I really

don't know about this story.

RePhilRePhilabout 12 years ago
Stretching love to the breaking point

Then pulling it back from the edge! Great writing

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
second time reading it

he is the ultimate cuckold, he excepts it wilingly. Say what you want but he is only a father of 2.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Huedogg2 Yes you are right, but you should read before the last scen what were the opinions of the clueless daughters about their beggar biological father......When I read this humorous scen I laugh long time. I think SS06 wrote this story for the humorous scens in it. The 50 IQ wife character reconcilation was a difficult problem to manage in the story, but SS06 solved with the daughter characters humorous aversion to their mother well. I think the story was not true living life situation only a SS06 fable story about the foundation of dad-daughters connection as thecelt's story "Special Day".

BTW I recommend to read from Papatoad's "The Dental Genes", if you have not yet read it. In that story the daughter is not clueless about her biological father and she solved the problem very funny.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
i've read both

and in the end reguardless of how you feel, she isn't his kids. Love isn't the issue. Read the choice by thecelt and then make the call.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just be glad...

...you're not PukeDogg's kid. You'd always know that he had no commitment to you whatsoever that he couldn't turn off like a faucet if he discovered that (not you) but your mother had done him wrong. You'd know that he thinks being a man means always getting revenge no matter what innocent parties you hurt, and that means YOU, kid. You'd know that he could walk away from you at any moment and never look back. And how would you know that? Because for him being a man also means a lot of big talk about what a man he is, so he'd be sure you knew that he wouldn't give a damn about you if it got in the way of his fragile sense of manhood.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Huedogg2 The Dad daughter connection other as a Dad son connection. The dauthers connection more emotional as we are males. I recommend an Australian female Author's story with similar genre the not DNA test proof children in the family. In her story the Author has a passion for the reconcilation with the running husband, the reader can feel from the plot. Can you read Mandy01's story "Looking for Daniel Mason". The daughter's requerment is her lost running (not DNA) father to come to her wedding (Australia is big country). Fortunately we males and females are different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
it's your worst story

you should be ashamed for writing this shit first time i gave only one star for your tale

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago
This story,,,

shure did get drug out to the point of tiresomeness, and the loss of interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"saratu" is

Hungarian for "pillow biter"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Saratu is right!

But then again, ALL of StangStar's stories really put one to sleep. All of the unnecessary stuff about Mustangs, and all of the irrelevant narrative that adds little to the story are just a characteristic of his writing. I guess he is trying to be a Charles Dickens, or some such. An irrelevant plethora of words does not accomplish that.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
The humor is the key for this story

Somebody who can not laugh on the beggar scen that will not understand and apreciate this story.............

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
I absolutely hated this story

I usually love your stories but this one was the worst story you ever written... Lets look at the objective data shall we, 1: the slut cheated. 2, the slut purposefully got pregnant with another mans baby. 3, than she had the nerve to leave. I don't understand how a man can understand / tolerate/ forgive her disrespect, lack of communication, lack of giving a fuck how her actions might affect her husband? She's a tramp ! The slut didn't even think she did anything wrong! Just Because she didn't enjoy it doesn't mean a damn thing! She could've went to a sperm back after she discussed this with her husband but instead the selfish bitch

Did what she wanted to do & you have the nerve to take this dirty bitch back?! WTF?! Wheat happens next time when she wants another child? I hate the ending to this story ! Very very disappointed .

mike2710mike2710almost 12 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the story. It worked out in the end, but I still did not like the cheating. The wife had some bad thinking going there. Not sure she would say it was worth hurting the husband and family even after all worked out. Thanks for your effort and the entertainment. Mike from Texas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Tire Fuck

You have to be out of your fucking mine. You must be sucking up too much of your Mustang MULE smoke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Story

I liked this story. It is considerably more real to life than some of the extreme revenge stories. I have to say from the comments that a lot of the TTB crowd seem like they are true psychos, incapable of forming any sort of long term emotional relationships.

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
MISGUIDED LOVE

I must say that I didn't expect to feel empathy for the wife in this "cheating wife" story but, with hindsight, I do. She really did love her husband and the story made it believable that she cheated for the sake of both her and her husband , as selfish and dense as her motivation was. As pointed out, there was artificial insemination available with donated sperm plus she did not let her husband have any say in the matter. Story was well presented and deserves the 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The Best of Trailer Trash

I usually like your stories. However, you have taken the time to write something that defies logic. The slut (wife) is out cheating to get pregnant so she says they can be super parents. Sorry does not wash. She was, is, and always will be a slut. What's her excuse next time. "Well honey we have one more room to fill in the house and I'm pregnant with another mans baby. I know you will be a great father and we have one more kid to call you dada." Bullshit!!! For those of you who talk about the rest of us who and I quote "will have a tough time with relationships" I hope your whoring spouses come up with a nice disease and some other mans kid to shove in your face. Maybe you can then marry a prostitute so you can be ohh so forgiving. Morons

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
A repeat for new readers

Sometime I have to repeat my comment. The most important part of this story is not the cheating but the last extrem humorous beggar scen, which shows us that is the father who brings up the children well..........................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

story is about a pussy of a man and a slut for a woman. Bullshit about wanting a baby and going and getting preg elsewhere. I would have dropped her on the street and publicly announced to her family the children were not of my making due to her infidelity. She lied and had me support children that wasnt mine and wasted years of my life.

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgealmost 12 years ago
Enjoyed the read

I enjoyed this story and found the dynamics that existed in the intersection of anger, compassion, forgiveness and love to be quite a compelling tale. It is often very easy and takes little imagination to say shes a whore and he should just destroy the bitch. However, to truly delve into the deeper understanding underlying the actions and emotions through your embracing and understanding that all real existence involves complexity makes this tale much more than a simple rant of blind hate and destruction. This complexity mixed with the true existence of human compassion within the majority of society portrays a much fuller and well colored story.

Thank you for sharing this tale with us.

OLDEDOLDEDalmost 12 years ago
You Have Outdone Yourself

You have managed to bring some very interesting thoughts and feelings out of your readers, as well as myself.

In my time here I have read many comments from readers, You Sir have OUTDONE yourself!.

Well Done

ED

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Babe Ruth

Well the Babe Ruth of writers swung for the fence and missed again but the story wasn't a strike out. More like a grounder to third and thrown out at first. Stories are like a journey, they involve much more than the arrival at the destination or climax and ending and no one does it better than SS06 so while I didn't particuliarly like the way this one went it still was a good read and still worth a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
God

that sucked. I would have left the baby on her parents door step and never taken the bitch back. What a shithead wimp. With a wife like that you don't need enemies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it...

On the other hand I have one question: why didn't she just talk to Grant about artificial insemination? Perhaps she wanted two of her daughters to have the same DNA. But if that was the case why didn't she just get together with Denny and bring a short piece of hose? She could have inserted one end of it into her...well, you know. Then she could have rubbed his...well, his you know what, until the critical moment and then stuck it into the other end of the hose? Wouldn't that have helped Grant overcome his concerns?

dylan954dylan954over 11 years ago
I liked it

Good story and proper ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

Not one of your best, but nonetheless, one hell of a good story. I actually think the story would be worst if Grant threw out Bonnie. However, it would've been better though if the reader could see how Bonnie eventually won back Grant. No one can grant forgiveness so quickly. Keep up the great work.

-G

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Repetitio est mater studiorum.

I am not tired to tell, the story most important part is the fantastic outstanding humorous beggar scen and not the cheating................That is the true father who brings up well the children and not the DNA ancestor............

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 11 years ago
Great Story

You really pushed the boundaries of the "Safe Zone" on this one. At least for most of your readers. I was surprised that it scored so high. Probably, anybody else especially if you were from the UK wouldn't have scored that high. I really enjoyed this one but it seemed that you forgot a part. You never had Bonnie explain to Grant that the reason she left was because she couldn't live with the three options that he proposed and that by her leaving was the only way her girls could remain together, show Grant that he could and would become a great father to Brandy and be the least disruptive to her girls lives ( development). Maybe, also a pennance for her foolish behavior. Grant only asked her why she came back. Other than that minute omission I thought it was great. Thank you

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Not bad but

Some people will always sell their trust.

Sad.

As a whole, the story just kinda fizzled at the end.

Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Creepy

Bonnie. Clearly mentally ill, and down right creepy. Was she not worried about STD's or HIV?

Ewww....... Denny was a slut and a dog, at the very least that poor baby could have been born blind with Herpes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
...

No.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
total crap!

Surprising, as I like most of your writing. But this husband is a total loser. At the beginning of the story he thought he was a loser and the story proves it. What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Very unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
That...

...really sucked. Stupid woman. Worse than stupid man.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
What a sick fucking story

This story is a cuckolds ultimate dream. A real man would've probably arranged for Bonnie's mysterious disappearance from the planet. Bonnie was a complete psycho babble skank. Brandy the bastard should've been left at the hospital. No real man would accept that Bonnie's

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
2nd comment

I read some of your other stories which were okay. This one completely sucked. The characters were a complete pathetic mind fuck. The story was waste of my time in reading it. I was dismayed that you'd consider putting this out under your name. Your reputation as a credible writer went considerably down in my eyes. I am grateful to read a good story but this was a real sucker deal. Please exercise more consideration to your own reputation.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Because

A fable story writer's fable story. The meat of the story is the fantastic humorouse beggar scen, where the biological father was disrespected......................

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
Not a man weak the reason for abortions

if your son turns out like this or it could be predicted to turn out like this abort him, and yes if you gotta kill the bitch carrying him do her to.To many men today (the good ones) are like this, and well we gotta end them they make the whole species weak. The women... really... like they have a chance, media, and religion tells them to cheat and all will be forgiven by weak men.. its not their fault they believe their own press.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
The husband is steril!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The story foundation is that, Grant IS STERIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The story is not understandable from FERTILE MAN POV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grant is steril so the modern solution is the next:

1. To marry a single mother. (Grant did this........)

2. To adopt a baby. (Grant and his wife did with the second daughter....)

3. To go to the sperm bank. (Bonnie did not do this..............)

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
anonymousies, loudly squeaking

Well, Stang, very well indeed. You have stirred up a tempest in a cracked teapotty with this fictional story. But, how can this be a Stang story without the chewing gum college girl to snappily serve yah?

I noticed among the comments a mistaken assumptions. In your story you alluded the reasoning for the character Bonnie choosing Denny to father her child rather then AI or one of the other methods, was so the new baby Brandy, would be genetically related to the oldest sister, Marie.

Monknotsocalm and Dangeroustohimself09 and LackofPhil2213 engaging in their usual vicious misogyny. Stems from their inability to mature past the perpetual adolescent narcissim they have trapped themselves in. The only way they can relate with or communicate with a female is a manly fist to her face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What the f--k ?

What is it with all these weak ass stories about husbands thst are so pussy whipped that they take back a cheating wife. No backbone I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What A Gutless Pussy!

This skank cheats on him, gets herself knocked up on purpose, and he just shrugs and takes her back??!! I guess there are some men with no self-respect or dignity, happy to eat another guy's cream pies...Thank God I'm not one of them...

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
A Rare Day

When Stang gets the wrath of the super-guys. As a change of pace, I think this was great, especially that ending when the girls dissed their unknowing sperm-donor dad. I'm as BTB as the next guy, so for me reconciliation has to be in special circumstances. This qualifies. I think you bent over backward in this regard. 5 from me.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
To make mistakes are humane attributes!

@Fanfare Dangeorous09 is a WOMAN!

SS06 writes one Reconciliation story after ten BTB stories because "Different Gyms Do Train The Body Better".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cuckold

No no no and an oh HELL NO. A skank that cheats to make a baby with someone else and doesn't understand is a brain damaged ho that needs to be locked away. The ending to this story just about made me lose my lunch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what's that saying ?

Oh, yeah; "Bitches be crazy."

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013over 10 years ago
Just another cuckold story

She fucks someone else, tries to stick him with the kid then leaves him alone to raise (3) children what a useless whore. This story would have been better if the sister had stepped in and took over as mom and wife while she watched. But no you fuck it up by making him out to be a weak and useless man even the little fight scene could not erase the fact you made nothing more than a cuckold. The worst part of it is that he is the three girls paper daddy and their role model. I gave this story the lowest rating available (1).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SICK

The only thing that Bitch needed was a 9Mil. to the head. He is a fucking cuck.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Haters just don't get happy endings !

If you think this guy was a cuckold, maybe you should find out what cuckold actually means!

I'm one of the readers that enjoyed the story as well as the ending! Although I would have like to see Brenda get some action from Grant.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago

Superb story, well spun, keep me up long after my bed time. Will have to sleep in a bit in the morning, but well worth it. Thank you very much.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Before I read the story I went to this page to thank you for making just one ending.

I will now go read the story. I hate two endings, it spoils the entertainment value for me. I may not like the one you chose but I certainly hate two endings. Thank you.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Well, I read the story and loved the ending, I am not always BTB (but usually am).

On Page 5 I determined that this was the ending I wanted. Thank you again for not giving us another ending. After reading this one I probably would not have read the other one. I am going down your page, reading nearly all your stories. I might not like the endings but they are YOUR stories and I only skip the really long ones. I have other things to do (not much but some) so I usually don't read anyone's long stories.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
The key of this story

@ Mustang88LX If SS06 had not written that fantastic humorous beggar scene at the end you might have been truth. And if Grant had not been infertile, you would have been 100% right about your verdict. But the other principle Grant is infertile and with the desertion of his wife he becomes the TRUE DADDY FOR THE THREE GIRLS FOREVER. The story so clever constructed fable story, that the horseleg of the devil is detectable well in the story. The wife has closed circular webcams in the house and she can see from the nunnery.......What is this if it is not a clever fable story instrument????? Is this life like stituation???

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Horseleg of the devil (SS06)!!!!!

@Mustang88LX Bonnie deserves to be Grant's wife at the end, because SHE DID NOT BREAK THIS CENTRAL DADDY PICTURE FOR HER DAUGHTERS. THE BEGGAR SCEN SHOWS THIS WELL. SS06 writes very good fable story to show what may be the right solution at a special life situations. The beggar scen is such fantastical smart construction, the biological daughters of the BEGGAR go to the grocery shop to escort Grant. The adopted girl remains at home, sensational author idea. Not accidental and the Bonnie scene is the last pragraph after the beggar scene. If somebody wants to know what means the "daddy picture break". I recommend to read my story "Skeleton From The Cupboard: Sarah and Frank" on SOL (storiesonline dot net). I hope I can publish it here soon as welll

.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written

I'm not an expert but I think the story was very well written. I do think the mind that conceived it is suspect though. Just like, really good musicians are kind a nuts.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
I'm Sorry, But...

I'm usually a sucker for happy endings, but this one left me cold.

What she did was WORSE than cheating. She deliberately got herself pregnant by another man and was prepared to let her husband unknowingly raise the child as his own. That is the ULTIMATE cuckholding!

If she wanted to go through a pregnancy with her husband they could have done in vitro with his sperm, if that wasn't viable, donor sperm. That way he would be totally involved in the process.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Which Is It?

Earlier she says her lover didn't laugh at him because she never told him she had a husband, but on the DVD's she told Denny, "I only did that for my husband," so she's STILL a lying sack of shit!

PeachyWifePeachyWifeabout 10 years ago
Not one of my favorites...

But, SS06, I do love the way you tell a story. Two things I always look for in your tales. 1) the descriptions of the Mustangs and 2) the gum popping kick ass process server. Sadly, she was not in this one.

AwakeningofSensesAwakeningofSensesabout 10 years ago
Not me

The character in this story is a better person that I would ever hope to be. I would start looking for a very fertile woman and try to make her pregnant, and when I find that special woman and have her pregnant, I will go to my ever loving wife. " we are having another baby that is truly of my own". ( good for the goose and all that)

auhunter04auhunter04about 10 years ago
Baby seats

What I really want to know is how did you get at least 2 baby seats in the back of any mustang I have ever seen. And How did you get the girls in and out of the seats once they were in place

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ill

Wow you really went all out on this RAAC.

She was so disgusting and he had so little pride in himself.

It's the first Raac that actually made me physically nauseous,I really thought I was going to heave.

Talk about manipulated, used and cuckolded.

Normally these days I read the comments first so as not to read depressing tales of complete emasculation ,but your normally aren't like that so I wasted time out of life I can't get back.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Not Feeling The Love

I'm not sure if I said this before, but in vitro or artificial insemination would have given her the same pregnancy experience WITHOUT cheating on her husband!

The MINUTE he knew, he should have told her that she had to IMMEDIATELY give up the baby to even have a CHANCE at saving the marriage, that if she kept the baby the marriage was OVER!

racfguyracfguyalmost 10 years ago

To paraphrase Charles Dickens, the title of this tome should be "A Tale of Two Idiots."

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 10 years ago
Characterless Characters

She has no soul and he has no balls. She made a unilateral, life-changing decision with zero input from her husband. She demonstrated an absolute lack of respect. She lied, she schemed, she cheated. He accepted his subservient "yes, dear" role and trotted along behind her since she graced him with some pussy. Disgusting characters in a very well constructed and well written story. I loved reading it and hating them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disgusting

The bastard child should have been put to death and the wife flayed alive.

You're a waste of space for writing this kind of literary diarrhea.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 9 years ago
Interesting...

A lot to think about...thanks for the read

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
May I see the other ending please?

In this universe everything she said in her letter came to pass. Looking at them from the outside I am struck by the fact that Bonnie did not spend most of her time in therapy/counseling to help with her obsessions and delusions. Daddy too should spend some quality time seeking help. Marie is probably the most stable of the whole family, and that is not saying much. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy Shit!

That is one seriously disturbed woman. This story should be in a horror genre. I kept thinking how normal she made Kathey Bate's character in MISERY appear. If he was any kind of man and father he would divorce her and get himself and the girls as far away as possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous