Forever Hers Ch. 01

Story Info
A familiar face can be more terrifying than a stranger's.
1.3k words
3.85
18.9k
14

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Non-con is a tough genre that I love to hate sometimes. While it has always intrigued me, its execution has, more often than not, missed the mark. I simply aim to add my own work to the mix in the hopes that those who are equally frustrated find some enjoyment where other narratives have failed.

Here is what you WON'T be getting:

Magic cocks or mind-says-no-body-says-yes shenanigans.

Obsessively long descriptions of physical beauty used to justify what happens.

My story is about people - very, very flawed people - and I hope you build the same connection with them while reading that I did while writing. That being said, the actual scenes of non-consent might be quite triggering. Still, context is everything, and my chapters are designed to keep you wanting more while also being quite short. Although the story is already written, feedback is much appreciated. I am not above tweaking it. Happy reading.

Chapter 1

Something didn't feel right. The air was displaced in such a way that Rebecca's body could no longer ignore. She'd been afraid to grab her phone on her nightstand thanks to an entire evening spent binging on Asian horror stories on YouTube. The idea of some jilted Japanese ghost floating over to her Philadelphia apartment and dragging her to hell for not answering her riddle properly had left her paralyzed beneath her sheets for a solid half hour, but this feeling that things were off couldn't be ignored. She reached for her phone and was quickly blinded by its brightness and the time; 3am. Rebecca used it to do a quick scan of her room only to find nothing, This was the moment she decided she was being silly. Her cat eased her further by sprawling himself in her doorway, exposing his belly. If Honda wasn't fussed, all was as it should be.

She got out of bed for a quick potty run. Stepping passed the threshold, she flicked on the hallway light and, like the mists of a specter, her sense of safety had vanished with the darkness.

"J..!" A hand quickly silenced her.

"Shhh. Don't scream, idiot."

The kick if adrenaline was still rushing through her system, but her fear had transformed into annoyance and anger. She pulled the hand away. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I needed to talk to you." Not standing much higher than Rebecca, the intruder made herself intimidating in her own right. Even though they knew each other, her body posture and aggression easily had Rebecca with her back against the wall. "So I'm stalking you now?"

"Janeli, look at yourself. Look at this situation! You broke into my apartment in the middle of the night to prove what? How you're somehow not a stalker?"

Affronted, Janeli's placed her hands on her hips. "I can't exactly prove anything when you don't answer my calls and refuse to let me with within 1000 yards of your place. We're adults, so let's just talk this out."

"There's nothing to talk about." Rebecca squeezed past her, and started pacing in her living room. "Talking was ruled out the minute you threatened me and Jacob."

"Just Jacob. He knew we were together, and he stole you away from me anyway."

"Stop treating me like I'm your property! I made a choice." Rebecca took a step back and breathed to calm herself. Getting this excited wasn't helping the situation. After a moment, she took Janeli by the hands. "I have so much love for you, but you're insane. You're fucking nuts."

Misreading her gesture, Janeli took the liberty of bringing Rebecca into her arms property. Her vanilla skin - clothed in little more than a thin, oversized t-shirt - complimented Janeli's gingerbread complexion like a delicious café delicacy, and Rebecca's fine, silky hair teased against her and carried with it a scent that always gave Janeli goosebumps. "See, how can you tell me you love me in one breath and then call me crazy for loving you back?"

Rebecca pushed her away. "I didn't say I loved you! God, you're always doing this; twisting things to make reality seem one way when it's the exact opposite."

"So, you're saying you felt nothing for me these past nine months?"

Rebecca sighed. "I did for five of them, but that's just not how it worked out. I'm with Jacob now."

"Don't." Janeli held up a single, threatening finger.

"You're the one who wanted to talk. Let's talk then. Guess what. It's serious. I like him." Rebecca corrected herself. "I love him. I love him more than I loved you. I...!" It was like fire against her flesh, and her reaction came a half a second later. She grabbed her face and looked over at Janeli.

Like a switch, her anger had dissipated and the old Janeli was back. "Ah, shit." She reached for Rebecca. "Shit, shit."

But Rebecca knew better and jerked back. "Get out."

"Hold on. You're fine, baby. I'll get you some ice."

The sight of Janeli navigating her way through her apartment as if she lived there disgusted her. She knew where everything was. She knew to grab the dark red cloth from the linen closet that was used specifically for spills and clean-ups. She knew not to bother with the ice dispenser on the front of the fridge as it hadn't worked in months. Instead, she went for the pink and blue trays they'd bought together on the second shelf of the freezer. Even her traitorous cat rubbed up against her ankles as she poured a few cubes of ice onto the towel. That's how woven Janeli had become in her life. Their relationship had escalated too quickly, and things happened way faster than they should have. Perhaps, if things hadn't been so rushed - if she had taken her time - the warning signs would have been more obvious. Rebecca knew that now, and wasn't about to take any more chances.

Janeli returned to her side. "Here."

Rebecca knocked the homemade ice pack from her hands. "Get away from me! Get out!"

"Woah, chill! I'm trying to help you."

"I'm calling the cops!"

Janeli's eyes widened. "Relax! I'll go." She raised up her hands in innocence and backed away. "Just unblock me on your phone, and it won't come to this again."

"What's the point? You'll come back like you always have, and next time it might not be just a slap in the face. You're sick, Janeli! I wish I could help you, but I just can't. I don't know if anyone can. Still, I know what I can do. I can have you put away for a while so that you can't hurt anyone; not Jacob, or me, or anyone else whose trust you earn in the future. Hey...what are you doing?!"

Janeli may not have looked it, but she knew how to overpower someone and had Rebecca by her arm. She dragged her back down the hallway and into the windowless bathroom. Then, she held the door closed.

Rebecca banged on it. "Let me out!"

"You're not thinking clearly." Her voice was sweet again, as if she'd never raised a hand to her ex. "It's me, Rebecca; your Janeli-belly."

"It's. Over." The distinct sounds of a phone dialing three digits could be heard. Rebecca detailed the operator with her situation and Janeli's failure to respect the restraining order. In about forty-five seconds, it was done. Help had been dispatched. "If you're lucky, you might get off with counseling and house arrest." Rebecca sighed when Janeli refused to respond. "Look, I know that you're not some terrible person who wants to hurt others. Perhaps...there is hope. You can be better. Janeli?" Rebecca reached up and found that the doorknob gave in to her command. She poked her head out of the bathroom. "Janeli?"

But there was no one.