Forever Love Forgotten Ch. 02

Story Info
Ruining all the sexual fun, marriage changed everything.
7.4k words
4.57
7.2k
9
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruining all the sexual fun, marriage and starting a family changed everything.

Note: Even though sex between relatives that aren't blood related is not considered incest, sex between a brother-in-law and sister-in-law, and a son-in-law and mother-in-law is still deemed incestuous, forbidden, sexually inappropriate, and taboo.

Continued from Chapter 01:

Then, once finally home, since she was parading around naked all day, going against his promise that he'd never ask her to do anything again if she flashed his friends her tits, he asked her to do something else.

"Let's order pizza," he said.

She reached for the takeout menu.

"Okay," she said. "What toppings would you like?"

She looked at the menu while deciding what kind of pizza to order.

"Only," he gave her a sexy smile. "When the pizza delivery man comes, I want you to flash him. I want to see the look on his face when you to show him your big, naked tits. While I watch from the living room, I want you to open the door naked," he said with a sexually deranged look on his face.

Again, as if he had suddenly lost his mind, she looked at him as if he was nuts, and in that moment, probably, he was.

"Naked? No, George. I'm not doing that. I'm not opening the door while naked. No way," she said shaking her head from side-to-side while looking as if she was thinking about doing it.

Then, obviously knowing that he'd never stop pressuring her to answer the door naked, submitting to his will, she rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Oh, what the Hell? Why not? Since I already flashed your friends my naked tits and was already naked at a nude beach, what's one more man seeing me without my clothes," she said with a shrug while laughing.

Even though she was still a virgin and with them not married yet, she sexually appeased him by showing him that she wasn't a prude but the sexually exciting and adventurous woman he wanted her to be. Doing something that obviously embarrassed her and made her feel uncomfortable doing, albeit something that sexually excited her, pressuring her to explore her sexuality, she opened her front door naked. Something she'd never do if it wasn't for George daring her, she exposed herself to the pizza, delivery man.

Yet, never enough with him, one sexual thing led to the next sexual thing that he wanted her to do. Starting with her flashing, she flashed his friends her big tits. She allowed them to touch them, feel them, and suck them while making out with her. She even went to a nude beach and had sex in public where men masturbated near her while ogling her naked body. Finally, after she flashed the pizza delivery man and after they ate their pizza, he asked her to do one more, sexual thing.

"Since you're already naked, I dare you to sun yourself in the backyard," he said.

She made a face as if he had been possessed by the Devil.

"You want me to sun myself naked in my backyard," she asked disbelievingly?

He nodded his head while giving her a dirty smile.

"Yes," he said unembarrassed and unashamed but sexually excited.

She looked at him aghast.

"Someone will see me, George," she said. "I have to live here," she said as her excuse not to sun herself naked in the backyard. "My neighbors may tell my parents that I was flashing my naked body in the backyard. They may call the police and have me arrested for public nakedness."

He laughed while shaking his head.

"They can't arrest you for being naked in your own backyard. Besides, that's the point of you sunning yourself naked," he said. "I want someone to see you naked."

Seemingly, she enjoyed him daring her to do something so sexually forbidden and something that she wouldn't ordinarily do. Not having to twist her arm too much, while acting as if she didn't know that anyone could see her, she agreed to allow her neighbors to see her naked. She agreed to sun herself in the backyard without wearing any clothes.

Before they were married and had children, with him watching her neighbors' reactions from the backdoor, she sunbathed naked in the backyard. Mary not only knew that her neighbors could see her but also, George knew that they were watching. Fortunately, the only ones who saw here and who were watching her were men. Women were too busy cooking and cleaning to be staring out a back window, and children were out playing in the park. While having a beer and smoking a cigarette, it was the horny men who watched her frolicking naked in her swimming pool.

At the continued encouragement of George, getting into the naked show of exhibitionism, she gave her neighbors a sexy, naked show. While dipping her toe in the water and making sure her neighbors saw all of her, she turned one way before turning the other way as she climbed in the pool. Then, making a big, noisy splash to attract more attention, she swam around the pool naked before climbing out and sunning herself on the back deck. Whoever were watching saw her naked tits, ass, and pussy.

Exposing herself as if she was an exhibitionistic whore instead of an unmarried virgin, she did it all for George. Afraid of losing him to someone more sexually daring, she wanted him to find her sexually exciting and not be bored with her. She willingly showed her big, naked breasts, her naked ass, and her trimmed, naturally blonde pussy to anyone who was watching. Only, something he was unable to claim, she never had or would have sex with anyone but with George.

Chapter 02:

No longer needing that sexual rush and/or to sexually prove herself to him by flashing his friends and/or strangers her big tits, seemingly Mary was all the woman George needed, that is until she stopped giving him sex. Other than refusing to give his friends hand jobs and/or blowjobs, after having done all that he asked her to sexually do, he knew that his wife wasn't boring but sexually exciting. Nevertheless, Mary stopped her sexual exhibitionism as soon as they married and, instead of flashing her big, naked breasts to strangers, she started having children.

Unfortunately, with cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, shopping, after school activities, running errands, and raising five children took all of her time, she had little time left for George's scandalous, sexual shenanigans. Exhausted after a long day housework, chores, and caring for their children, Mary was too tired to have sex. The last thing she wanted to do was to stroke him, suck him, and fuck him. She'd rather just sleep.

Glad that he was occupied watching sports or masturbating while watching porn, she assumed that he understood and was okay with taking a break from having sex. She no longer had the time or the energy to give him the sexual attention and perverted, public, sexual, voyeuristic and exhibitionistic adventures that he wanted and needed. He helped her with the children and with the housework but with her able to do things faster and better, he only accomplished getting in her way. Instead, giving her a helping hand, he ran many of the errands and did the food shopping after work.

As if a hunger inside of him, with him always horny and continually sexually frustrated, he was tempted to cheat to gratify his sexual needs. He looked to other big, breasted women to satisfy his horniness and his sexual fetish for big breasts. Unable to control his sexual attraction to either one of them, he looked to Mary's sister, Donna, his sister-in-law, and to her mother, Carol, his mother-in-law, for extramarital sex. Aware they were as sexually interested in him as he was sexually attracted to them, he knew it wouldn't take much coercion for them to cross the incestuous line.

Just like Mary, they had such big breasts. Their breasts were just as big and shapely as Mary's breasts. Only, he felt as perversely perverted and guilty for hitting on his sister-in-law as he did for hitting on his mother-in-law. If Mary discovered he was cheating on her, she'd kick him out of the house. If she knew he was cheating on her with her sister and/or her mother, she'd divorce him. Yet, a risk he was willing to take, he had little control over the sexual beast within him, especially when they had such big breasts and when he had been drinking.

With George always staring at his sister-in-law's and his mother-in-law's big tits, he constantly undressed them with his eyes while careful not to catch him leering. Nonetheless, obviously feeling the heat of his stare and the passion of his sexual fetish for their big breasts, no secret there, Donna and Carol were well aware of how much he loved big tits. With him married to Mary, how could they not know how much he loved big tits? No doubt, she told her sister and, perhaps, even her mother how enamored he was with big breasts, and possibly with their big breasts.

Innocently enough at first, with George wanting to see how far they'd willingly allow him to go, it all started with tickling, teasing, joking, and horsing around. It all started with dirty jokes and sexual innuendoes. As if he was their boyfriend or already their lover, it all started with him being attentive. It all started whenever her sister and/or her mother swam in his pool with his children. With the pool water his perfect cover, it all started when he was drinking and deliberately touched, felt, and groped his sister-in-law's and/or mother-in-law's asses and breasts through their bathing suits.

Always sexually teasing him by showing him more of their breasts than he should see, his sister-in-law wore a tiny bikini that showed her long, line of sexy cleavage, the size and the shape of her big tits, her erect nipples, and much of her naked ass. Obviously, an exhibitionist like Mary, she was as sexually aroused showing her brother-in-law what he shouldn't see of her sexy body as much as he was sexually excited when seeing more of her shapely body. Obviously, Donna wanted to show him as much of her nearly, naked body as he wanted to see.

# # #

"Wow," said George blurting out what he was thinking while staring at all that he was seeing of his sexy and slutty sister-in-law's through her bikini top. "I love your sexy bikini," he said using his compliment as his excuse to stare at her bikini clad breasts longer while fingering the head of his growing erection through his bathing suit in front of her.

Donna fawned over the sexual attention that he paid her. In the way that he was touching himself through his bathing suit in front of her, returning the sexual favor, she touched herself through her bikini top in front of him. While sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips, she slid a slow hand across her huge, bikini clad breasts.

Not shy or embarrassed, as if inviting him and/or daring him to touch her and feel her, she fingered her erect nipples through her bikini top while sexily staring at him. Obviously, she wanted to have sex with her brother-in-law as much as he wanted to have sex with his sister-in-law. Having not had sex in a long while, with Mary recently having yet another baby, George was horny. Unable to resist Donna's sexual teasing, he was ready to take the next incestuous step with his wife's big sister.

A sexual fantasy of his, he'd love to get his sister-in-law in the pool while she wore her white, virtually see-through bikini. He'd love to see the size and the shape of her big breasts once her suit was wet. He'd love to see her areolas and her nipples through her sheer bathing suit top. Giving him more to masturbate over while sexually lusting over his sexy sister-in-law, with her having breasts as big and as shapely as her sister's breasts, he'd love to see whatever he could see of Donna's big tits, her ass, and/or her pussy.

"Thank you, George. Only, I'm afraid to get my bikini wet," she said with an embarrassed smile while looking down at herself.

He looked down at her bathing suit with her. Concentrating his stare on her bikini bra clad breasts, he looked up at her with confusion mixed with sexual excitement. Involuntarily making his lips pucker in the way of a goldfish wanting food, her breasts looked even bigger when showcased in her revealing bikini top.

"Afraid to get it wet?" He laughed. "Why are you afraid of getting it wet? It's a bathing suit," he said with another laugh and a shrug. "Bikinis made to get wet," he said.

He imagined Donna not only getting her bathing suit wet but also getting wet over showing him all that he hoped to see of her through her see-through bathing suit. Obviously, knowing that he was eager to see as much as he hoped to see of her, and as much as she was willing to show him of herself, she gave him an embarrassed look mixed with a sexily aroused smile. With one sister just as beautiful, busty, and sexy as the other sister, George in big breast heaven when with Donna.

"My bikini turns virtually transparent," she said.

She looked down at herself again before looking up at him. Then, as if to sexually teasing him by highlighting the sheer shape and size of her big tits, she pulled her bikini top tighter across her big breasts. If he thought his sister-in-law had big tits before, seeing the entire outline of her breasts in her skimpy bikini top now made him realized how big her tits actually were. As if daring her to show him her wet and virtually transparent bikini, he gave her a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"I'd like to see that," he said staring at his sister-in-law's bikini clad breasts.

She laughed and returned his sexy smile with her naughty look.

"I bet you would," she said looking up at him while laughing.

Then, when she looked down at herself again and pulled her bathing suit top tighter across her breasts in that way again, before her bikini was even wet, her nipples grew noticeably erect. Clearly, George could see her erect, pink nipples though her white, sheer, bikini top. While staring harder and longer, he could nearly see the impressions of her areolas. Never had he ever seen as much of his sister-in-law's sexy and shapely body.

"Sorry," said George while not sorry at all. "I love big tits," he said pausing as if rethinking what he was about to say before blurting out his sexually inappropriate thoughts. "I love your big tits," he said staring at her big tits while sexually teasing his sister-in-law with his compliments in the way that she was sexually teasing him by wearing such a sexy, see-through bikini.

Something he wished he could do, as if concealing her erect nipples from his sexually salacious stare, she cupped her big breasts in her hands through her bikini top. Then, as if looking to see what he could clearly still see of her, she looked down at herself as if she was topless. Sexually teasing him, she lifted her breasts to seemingly show her brother-in-law the heaviness of her D cup breasts. When she lifted her breasts, she looked up at him as if she was offering him and/or serving him her bikini clad tits.

"When wet, you can see everything I own through this sheer bikini," she said with a glimmer of sexual arousal. "I only wear this bathing suit for sunning because when wet, you can see the entire size and shape of my breasts, my nipples and areolas, as well as my ass crack and pubic hair," she said with a dirty laugh.

He laughed while imagining seeing his sister-in-law's virtually naked body. Much better than a wet T-shirt contest, he wondered how much he'd be able to see of Donna's sexy body through her sheer, white bikini. No doubt, if he was seeing a glimmer of her nipples now, he'd see them even better when her bikini top was wet. No doubt, he'd see more of her shapely ass, her ass crack, and maybe even her patch of blonde, pubic hair when her bikini bottom was wet too.

Obviously, Donna bought a bathing suit that didn't have a lining. She bought a bathing suit that she couldn't wear in the water. She bought a bathing suit that she couldn't get wet. Obviously, when wet, she deliberately wanted to flash her brother-in-law her nearly, naked body as much as he wanted to see her nearly, naked body. Obviously, she was as much of an exhibitionist as was her sister before they were married and started having children. With George and Donna on the same, sexual page, it would be only a matter of time before they'd be having sex.

"In that case, I'm tempted to pick you up and throw you in the pool," he said laughing again.

She backed away from him.

"Don't you dare," she said with a laugh. "I don't want to get my hair wet."

'She doesn't want to get her hair wet? Obviously, she doesn't care if he can see her nearly naked body through her virtually, see-through bathing suit.'

By telling him that her bikini turned virtually see-through, as if inviting him to look and see, taking her up on her salacious, sexual invitation, he stared at his sister-in-law's sexy and shapely bikini clad body. Undressing her with his eyes, he stared at her as if she was already naked. As if rethinking what he was about to say, testing the water, curious what her reaction would be to him saying what he was thinking, he blurted it out anyway. A risk he needed to take, he'd be kicking himself later, if he didn't try and sexually seduce his sister-in-law now.

"I love your big tits, Donna," he said again while crossing the line by confessing his sexual thoughts. "I'd love to see what those babies look when they're all wet and confined in your wet, see-through bikini top," he said with a dirty laugh while revealing his sexual fetish for big tits, especially for his sister-in-law's big tits. "I'd love to see your entire, wet, naked body," he said while staring at his sister-in-law.

She gave him a sexy look and a naughty smile.

"If you don't believe me," she said with a dirty laugh while giving him a sexy stare and a naughty look. "I'll show you," she said taking him up on his sexy suggestion as if it was a dare.

He couldn't believe that Donna was going to show him all that he hoped to see. He couldn't believe she was going to show him all that he had been masturbating over for years. He couldn't believe that his sexy sister-in-law was finally going to expose herself to him.

He watched her climb the pool ladder. While standing on the top step of the ladder before submerging herself in the water, he stared at her bikini clad breasts. He stared at what he could see through her bikini bottom. He stared at her pussy slit, her camel toe, and a darker shadow of her pubic hair. He stared at her bikini clad ass.

Then, he watched her submerging herself lower and lower in the cool, pool water. She dunked herself up to her chin and, making sure her bikini was sopping wet, she dunked herself back down again. Finally, when she emerged, her bathing suit was so transparent and nearly see-through that she looked as if she was naked. He could see all that he hoped to see of his sexy sister-in-law.

Never had he ever seen as much of his sister-in-law's sexy and shapely body as he was seeing now. Not only could George see the size and the shape of Donna's big tits but also, he could clearly see her areolas and her erect nipples. He could clearly see her trimmed patch of blonde, pubic hair, her pussy slit, her camel toe, and her ass crack.

"Oh, my God, Donna. That is some sexy bikini," he said with a dirty laugh while staring at all that he could see of his sexy sister-in-law. "I'll get you a towel," he said not wanting Mary to see her sister exposing her nearly, naked body to him.

Instead of being shy, modest, embarrassed, ashamed, or remorseful, Donna seemed proud and sexually aroused to show George all that he hoped and wanted to see of her. She showed her brother-in-law what he never thought he'd ever see of his sexy sister-in-law. With Mary busy with the babies and no longer interested in having sex, Donna showed him all that he needed to see to masturbate over her later. Now, hoping she would in the way that Mary allowed his friends to touch and feel her tits, he wondered if she'd allow him to touch her and feel her through her bikini.