Forever Love Forgotten Ch. 05

Story Info
Instead of a nursing home, Mary cares for George at home.
14.4k words
4.9
3.9k
1
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease, George forget his wife, his children, and his grandchildren.

Continued from Chapter 04:

She paused as if thinking what she was going to say next. Then before asking him and interrogating him, she looked at him with renewed sexual arousal. As if she was imagining him with her sister, she continued masturbating herself while rattling off her sexual questions.

"Did you fuck her? Did you fuck Donna? Did you fuck my sister? Did you eat her? Did you lick her pussy while fingerfucking her cunt? Did you give Donna a sexual orgasm with your fingers, your mouth, and cock," asked Mary?

Reluctantly reticent at first, he eyed his wife while trying to read her. New and forbidden ground, carefully walking on thin ice, he didn't want to get in any more trouble after she forgave him for having sex with her sister. Yet, with her asking the questions, Mary seemingly wanted to know more about the sexual relationship he had with Donna. With her masturbating herself while waiting for him to respond, obviously, she was sexually aroused by him having had sex with her big sister.

"Yes, we fucked," he said while careful not to fall through the ice or be caught in a bobby trap. "Yes, I gave your sister cunnilingus. I fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. I gave her multiple orgasms," he said. "She seemingly enjoyed me giving her sex as much as I enjoyed giving her sex."

Instead of voluntarily expanding on the sexual details of having sex with her sister, careful in what he said and how he said it, showing no sexual excitement, he allowed her to ask the questions.

"Did you make love to Donna? Did you tell her that you love her? Did she tell you that she loved you," asked Mary while staring at her husband to read his face for the truth.

He shook his head no while making a sour face.

"Nothing like that. We just fucked. We never made love. I never told her that I loved her and she never said the she loved me," he said with honesty and sincerity.

Seemingly pleased with his answer that Donna and George weren't in love, Mary nodded her head. Then, as if imagining his cock buried in her sister's mouth, she continued masturbating herself. She paused again before asking her next, probing, sexual question.

"Did she blow you," asked Mary? "Did my sister suck your cock?"

Instead of looking at George with anger, she looked at him with sexual arousal that her sister not only fucked her husband but also may have sucked his cock, too.

"Yes, Donna blew me. She sucked my cock," he said careful not to say any more than what she asked.

Wanting to expand on the sexual details of her big sister sucking his cock but fearing that he may have Hell to pay later, he wanted to tell Mary how much Donna loved giving him blowjobs. He wanted to tell his wife that her sister was as good of a cocksucker as she was. He wanted to tell Mary that he loved Donna blowing him and cumming in her mouth. Only, in enough extramarital trouble already, not wanting to open and replace an old wound with a new and festering one, he didn't expand on her sister's cocksucking skills.

"Did she allow you to cum in her mouth, and if she did, did she swallow your cum?" She paused with obvious sexual excitement. Not waiting for him to answer her first question, she asked her second question. "Did you give my sister a cum bath? Did you cum all over her face and across her naked breasts."

George looked at his wife as if he was going to cum just reliving the forbidden, sexual memories of Donna blowing him, cumming in her mouth, and giving her a cum bath. He stared at his wife to make sure that she wasn't goading him to fall in a trap. Yet, with her fingering her nipples while rubbing her clit, she was as sexually aroused by their pillow talk as he was sexually excited telling her what it was like to have sex with her sexy sister.

"Yes, your sister allowed me to cum in her mouth. She swallowed my cum and allowed me to give her a cum bath. When I wasn't cumming in her mouth, she seemed to enjoy having me cum all over her face and across her naked breasts," said George without volunteering any more information that wasn't pertinent to her question.

# # #

"Now that you told me about the sexual affair you had with my sister, tell me about the sexual affair you had with my mother," she said making eye contact with her husband. "Did you enjoy having sex with your mother-in-law as much as you enjoyed having sex with your sister-in-law?"

He looked at his wife to see if she was still sexually excited or growing angry.

"Yes," he said while afraid to say anymore that what she asked.

She laughed a sexy laugh.

"I bet you did," she said laughing again. "Now, that you had sex with my whole family," said Mary with another sexy laugh. "How did having sex with my mother compare to having sex with my big sister and me? Did you enjoy having sex with my mother as much as you obviously enjoy having sex with me and obviously enjoyed having sex with my sister?"

He stared at his wife while recalling having sex with her mother. At first reticent to have sex with her son-in-law, then once he gave her sexual orgasms with his fingers, his mouth, and his cock, Carol was his willing whore. In the way that he could sexually do anything with his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law allowed him to sexually do anything with her too. Always respectful of his wife's mother before, yet, after having had sex with her for years, with her hungry for his cock as much as he was horny for her pussy, his mother-in-law was his sexy, MILF of a slut.

"I love your mother and having sex with her was even more sexually exciting than having sex with your sister or even with you," he said careful with what more he confessed. "When stripping her naked and having sex with her, much different having sex with her than having sex with your sister, I felt as if I was doing something so forbidden. I felt as if I was having incestuous sex with a blood relative. Because she was older, as old as my mother, I almost felt as if I was having sex with my mother," he said.

Mary stared at her husband.

"I can understand that," she said with a pause while studying him. "Tell me the truth. I'm curious to know. Did my mother blow you? Did she suck your prick?"

George looked at his wife with embarrassment and shame. It wasn't easy for him to hide his sexual excitement when first recalling his sister-in-law sucking his cock. Now, it was even more difficult hiding his sexual excitement when recalling his mother-in-law blowing him. While remembering cumming in Carol's willing mouth, so as not to get an erection, he thought of baseball instead of giving his wife's mother a cum bath.

"Yes," he said while wondering who was going to win the world series. "Your mother blew me."

Slowing down her sexual interrogation, Mary looked at George with even more sexually arousal than she looked at him before. She looked at her husband as if imagining her mother stroking him while blowing him.

"Did you cum in her mouth?"

Not sure if she was baiting him by asking him that question, he answered her truthfully.

"Yes," he said. "And she swallowed, too."

Mary laughed.

"I always wondered if my mother sucked cock. With her from a different generation, I never pegged my Mom for a cocksucker," said Mary. "Obviously, like daughters like mother, the women in my family are all cocksucking whores," she said with a sexy laugh.

George smiled at his wife.

"Carol is a good cocksucker," he said with pride with his admission. "Not as good at sucking cock as you and your sister, yet, she seemed to enjoy stroking and sucking my prick as much as I enjoyed her stroking and sucking my prick."

Mary returned her husband's smile with her smile.

"Tell me and be honest. I'd like to know. Did you make love to my mother or did you just fuck her in the way that you said you fucked my sister," she asked?

Afraid to tell her the truth, he feared the repercussions of his honesty. Yet, this was his chance to be honest. This was his chance to come clean by telling her everything. Giving them something more and something new to discuss, this was his chance to continue with the sexy pillow talk they always enjoyed when having sex.

"The first several times we had sexual intercourse, we made love. I kissed her, French kissed her, more than I kissed your sister. Then, after a while we fucked," he said. "After the first few times, every time we had sex, we fucked. Putting a pillow over her mouth so that you weren't awakened by her screams of sexual pleasure, I fucked your mother hard and fast until she had a sexual orgasm," said George staring at his wife with apologetic eyes.

Mary wrinkled her brow while looking at her husband.

"How many times did you have sex with my mother?" Before he could answer, she asked him another question. "How many times did you have sex with my sister?"

He gave her a shameful look.

"Over ten years, from your first to your last pregnancy, while you were in the hospital having babies, breastfeeding them, and busy caring for them, we had sex dozens of times. Too many to count and remember, with them staying overnight, and with us in the living room while you were sleeping, we had sex," he said. "Your sister and mother not only helped you with the housework and the babies, but they sexually helped me with my horniness and I returned the sexual favor by helping them with their sexual frustration," he looked at his wife with shame. "I'm sorry, Mary," said George.

# # #

"Now, tell me about you having sex with my best friend, my co-worker, and our next-door neighbor," said Mary obviously in the mood to have some hot, sexy pillow talk while getting sexually aroused all over again. "I'm curious to know. How did it happen with Sheila?"

Even though he only had sex with her best friend onetime, as if it happened yesterday, whenever horny, he enjoyed masturbating over the memory of having sex with Sheila again. With her not as pretty as Mary but, probably because she never had kids, she had a better body with tits just as big as his wife's huge breasts. Maybe because they were childhood friends and knew one another so well, he enjoyed having sex with Sheila as much as he enjoyed having sex with Donna. Yet, glad that he didn't, had he not married Mary, he may have married Sheila.

"With your mother taking the kids for the night, Sheila came to the house when she knew you wouldn't be home. She was out shopping and, her reason to strip naked in front of me, she wanted to show me what she bought," said George.

Mary looked at her husband with sexual excitement mixed with anger.

"Without you asking her or coercing her, Sheila stripped herself naked in front of you," asked Mary with disbelief? "She's such a wicked whore."

George shook his head yes.

"With her knowing how much I love big tits, I couldn't believe it when she unbuttoned and removed her blouse to try on her new blouse in front of me. I couldn't help myself from staring at her big, bra clad breasts. Her breasts are just as big as your breasts, your sister's breasts, and your mother's breasts."

Mary fingered her nipples while rubbing her clit while staring up at her husband with obvious, sexual arousal.

"I can't believe she showed you what she looked like in her bra. Obviously, trying to steal you from me, Sheila is such a whore," said Mary with a quivering voice. "Yet, I don't understand why she'd have to strip naked just to show you the new blouse she bought. Tell me for her to strip herself naked, what else did she buy to model for you," asked Mary.

As if it was yesterday, with him still masturbating over seeing Sheila naked, George smiled while remembering her topless. He smiled while remembering her naked. As if it was a looping and reoccurring video that he forever has in his head, he smiled while replaying having sex with Sheila.

"She wanted to show me her new bra. In the way that I was surprised when she removed her blouse in front of me, I was shocked when she removed her bra in front of me too. With her turning one way before turning the other way while fiddling with her bra and adjusting her bra straps before putting it on, she made sure that I got a good, long look of her naked breasts," said George.

Obviously knowing what a slut her best friend was, Mary nodded her head.

"That sounds like Sheila. Yet, I can't believe she showed you her naked breasts. I can't believe she strip herself naked in front of you. She's such a slut," said Mary. "Tell me. Why did she have to strip naked to model her bra," asked Mary?

George smiled.

"She bought a new bikini too and wanted to show me how she looked in that," said George while trying not to show his sexual excitement from remembering Sheila naked.

Mary rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Of course. Anything to show off her body. Sheila's such an exhibitionistic whore," said Mary again about her ex-best friend. "She's always been a whore and will always be a whore. I could tell you stories about all the guys she flashed. If ever I told you, all the men she sucked and fucked would shock you," said Mary.

George imagined Sheila flashing her tits and her naked body to unsuspecting men. He imagined her having sex with multitude of men. Always needing something sexy to talk about when having sex, now they did.

"I'd like to hear about Sheila's sexual escapades," she said.

Mary gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look. Even though Mary was a virgin when he married her, now he wondered if she flashed men when out with her ex-best friend. Now, he wondered what the both of them did when on spring breaks in Florida. Knowing the exhibitionist his wife was back then, remembering her flashing his friends her naked breasts, he wondered if she participated in any topless and nude beach contests with Sheila.

"Maybe one day, I will." She looked at her husband with curiosity. "So, tell me. Did you like her naked body? Something I don't even have to ask," she said with a sexy laugh. "Did you like her big, naked tits?"

As if remembering Sheila in her bra, topless, and naked, George smiled.

"She has a nice figure and really big tits. I can understand why men would want her," he said. "Yet, she's nowhere as pretty, as kind, as loving, and as nice as you are Mary," he said. "Moreover, I don't think she'd make a good mother or a good wife. Seemingly caring more about herself, about her hair, her nails, and her makeup, she's not the motherly type."

Mary smiled at her husband.

"Thank you, George. So, tell me," said Mary. "How many times did you have sex with Sheila?"

As if he was in the witness, hotseat of a courtroom, George smiled a nervous smile.

"Just the one time. We only had sex once," he said. "Don't forget, a time when I had been drinking, all of my sexual encounters with your sister, your mother, your best friend, your co-worker, and our next-door neighbor happened after we had a few drinks," said George. "Besides with your sister and your mother sexually satisfying my need for big breasts, I really didn't need to have sex with anyone else but with them," he admitted.

Mary looked at him with curiosity.

"Then, if my sister and mother were enough, why did you have sex with my best friend, my co-worker, and our next-door neighbor?"

Embarrassed and ashamed, George looked at his wife with sorrow.

"Because they threw themselves at me," he said looking up at his wife with shame. "This was my chance to satisfy my big breast fetish by seeing the big tits of three more woman. How could I say no," said George with a shrug? "I couldn't say no," said George. "I wanted to see, touch, feel, fondle, and suck their naked tits as much as they wanted me to see, touch, feel, fondle, and suck their naked tits."

Mary nodded.

"I understand," she said falling silent to formulate her next question. "Did you fuck her? Did you fuck Sheila?"

George looked down at his hands.

"Yes," he said.

Mary waited until he looked at her and made eye contact before asking him her next questions in rapid succession.

"Did she blow you? Did she suck your cock? Did you cum in her mouth? Did she swallow your cum? Did you give her a cum bath too?"

Again, George looked down at his hands with shame.

"Yes, she blew me and I ejaculated in her mouth. She swallowed but I didn't give her a cum bath," said George. "No doubt, not wanting to get cum in her hair, she wasn't into that in the way that you, your sister, and your mother all are. The three of you are such cum sluts," he said with a dirty laugh while eyeing his wife to see if she was upset by his comment.

Mary laughed.

"Obviously, the cocksucking women in my family love receiving a good cum bath," she said.

# # #

"And what about Anita? What happened with her? With you hardly knowing her, having only met her the onetime at the Christmas party, how did that start?"

George rolled his eyes with embarrassment.

"One day, after I had a few drinks and was feeling horny, I sent you a photo of my naked, erect cock. I was hoping to make you horny at work. I was hoping we'd have sex that night. Obviously, Anita opened your private e-mail. She saw my naked, erect cock. That's how that started," he said.

Mary looked at her husband while nodding her head and slowly masturbating herself.

"Tell me more about Anita. I guess she liked your big cock as much as you liked her big tits," said Mary with a dirty laugh. "Tell me about her big tits."

Obviously nervous going into all the sexual details of his infidelities, George fidgeted with his fingers. Yet, if this is what it takes for Mary to forgive him, he didn't care. Besides he enjoyed giving her sexy pillow talk as much as she obviously enjoyed hearing all of the dirty details of his forbidden, sexual affairs. Now, after having pillow talk about his sexual affairs with his wife, he couldn't wait to masturbate again over having sex with Donna, Carol, Sheila, Anita, and Karen.

"When she saw my naked prick, with you telling her how much I love big tits, she sent me photos of her big, naked breasts. Shocked that she did that, I couldn't believe my eyes. From there we started writing dirty e-mails. Then, one day, when you weren't working and was home with the kids, I met her after work," said George. "We went parking."

Mary looked at her husband with curiosity.

"Parking? Aren't you a little old for that," asked Mary with a sexy laugh? "Where did you go parking?

He watched his wife touching herself.

"We parked down by the river. There was no one around," he said.

As if Mary was glad that her husband didn't take Anita parking where they used to go parking so very long ago, she nodded her okay.

"Then, what happened? Tell me," said Mary.

George looked at his wife with as much sexual excitement as she looked at him with sexual arousal.

"Having never been with a black woman before, I was curious about her breasts. I was eager to kiss her. We made out while I felt her tits through her clothes and she felt my cock through my pants," said George. "Then, with me as eager to see her naked tits as much as she was eager to see my naked prick, she showed me her tits and I showed her my cock," he said with a wrinkled brow. "I was surprised. Instead of having pink nipples, her nipples were black."

Obviously turned on by her husband's sexual affairs, Mary continued masturbating herself.

"Did you fuck her?"

George shook his head no.

"With little room in the car to fuck, she stroked my prick while I fingered her pussy and sucked her tits. Then, she blew me while I felt her tits and fingered her nipples," said George.

Mary nodded.

"Did you cum in her mouth?"

George smiled as if remembering cumming in Anita's willing mouth.

"Yes, and she swallowed," he said.

Mary continued fingering her nipples while rubbing her pussy.