Forever Young Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully he had no idea how to use his touch, I had experienced the touch only once before. It was an ability owned by Succubi, Incubi and the Fae. A conscious release of energy through physical contact, the willing transmission of energy from one to another.

He was still nervous around me, still tentative about every brush of our skin, but I would try my best to keep him calm. Avoid showing my fangs at all costs, and try to appear human. Perhaps my kiss may have convinced him I have the necessary control to keep him safe. My only concern would be my anger, when riled it burned like the noon day sun, a tempest without release. But I hoped, no, I knew I could control it. For him, I could do that.

He turned to me outside of his room and said quietly. "Is my Mum here?" he looked slightly scared.

"I believe so, is that a problem?" I asked cocking an eye brow at him, my hand rubbing soothing circles into the back of his hand.

"No just curious I guess." he said, but the sound of his heartbeat belied his anxiety.

"Daniel, I have lived for a very long time, I know when people are lying to me." I said lightly placing a hand on his shoulder.

He flinched for a fraction of a second at my touch, which was like an icy spike in my side, he looked up at me and I saw him frown in thought. "We don't get on, she...when I..." He trailed off and looked downstairs.

"Daniel what did she do?" I asked lightly squeezing his shoulder. I knew the details from Zachariah; however, it was quite another thing to see the emotions played out across Daniel's face.

"She arranged for me to marry a Succubus when I was 17 and I refused. I came out to her and she... she..." He trailed off again and dropped his gaze.

"Daniel." I said stroking his shoulder with my thumb.

"She threw me out, just cast me from her home. I went to stay with Elliott, she didn't even let me get my stuff, that's why it's still all here." Daniel said a single tear running down his cheek motioning back to his room.

I growled low in my throat as rage coursed into my blood. It was an odd sensation, Delphine had done nothing to harm me, but seeing the hurt roll across Daniels face was painful. I felt my fangs drop as my anger peaked, if Delphine did not care for the feelings of her son, she didn't deserve him. Daniel looked up at me and I saw fear creep into his eyes, the idea that I was causing it tugged me back slightly. I swiftly raised my fangs; thankful I had kept them concealed beneath my lips before he saw them.

"This anger I feel is not directed towards you, Daniel. I will never harm you." I said moving my hand from his shoulder to wipe away the single tear.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" he asked his sea green eyes meeting mine.

I felt a dull ache throb inside my chest at his gaze. His eyes still wet with tears seemed to glisten up at me. The raw emotions playing out across his face only made my desire to hold him strike even more strongly.

"You did not deserve the cruelty Delphine showed you. The reason why I am angry is because of that cruelty. If you want to leave quickly, I will understand." I said stroking his cheek bone with my thumb.

"Oh God please don't call her Delphine" He said his eyes rolling.

"Is that not correct?" I said curious as to how this information had slipped me by.

"Delphine is what she calls herself in our world, all the rest of this time it's just Becca. Delphine is like her stage name." he pursed his lips into a tight line on his face. I delicately ran the tip of my thumb across his cheekbone, admiring the way his cheeks flushed at my touch.

"You scare me, but I think it's just because of the idea of you biting me. Before..." He trailed off looking up at me. Those eyes again, windows to the soul they say, another dull throb moved through my chest.

"The vampires before deliberately caused you pain. They chose to torture you, and for that I will find them and kill them for you. They will suffer for your pain." I said leaning in to kiss his forehead, my thumb lightly stroking his cheekbone. And I meant every word, the hold this little incubus had over me was alarming.

"You don't need to do that for me, I just want to go home." He said smiling weakly, his eyes once more captivating my gaze.

I grinned at him and let go of his face and retook his hand. Daniel appeared to be more relaxed yet still apprehensive of me. Whether I liked it or not my instincts urged me to protect Daniel, and that was exactly what I would do.

"I know this may seem overwhelming but..." I began to say before Daniel cut me off turning towards me.

His eyes glowed a dull shade of red as he squared himself up to me. I am 6ft 3' and although Daniel was some five inches shorter than me his posture was one of anger and his eyes glowed like red coals. The way his body squared itself up to mine only emphasised his attractiveness, the lean contours of his body now accentuated by his predatory stance.

"No, it's fucking terrifying. I am back in the same house I was kicked out of, with the same woman who threw me out, and to top it all off I wake up kissing you..." he said glaring at me

"Was I that bad?" I quipped, managing to make him stutter a number of times.

He looked as though he had swallowed his tongue and his eyes grew brighter. I shot him a look, and Daniel the edge of his lips showed the beginnings of a smile.

"I'm sorry, this is all just too much. My body just feels so strange and...new." he said looking up at me. His eyes had dulled and began to return to their natural, beautiful, green.

"I think I just need some time to cope." Daniel said quietly.

I nodded; I had expected as much from him. He needed time and I was more than willing to wait. Daniel looked like he was thinking about something very important and leaned up towards me.

His arms moved lightly to my neck as if he was afraid of breaking me and his lips ever so gently brushed my cheek. "Thank you." he said before pulling away.

I half hoped he would kiss me on the lips but any touch from him was better than none at all. It affirmed my belief that at least he was not so averse to touching me, and I also liked how this time it was him rather than me who initiated the kiss. I heard no trace of Delphine and I had no idea how to get him home. I was going to suggest I carry him but that would be a little conspicuous in broad daylight. He eventually just told me to leave and that he would call a friend to come and pick him up. I assumed it would be his roommate and with that I left him. I did however feel the lingering gaze on my back as I walked away. Now that was a good sign.

Even though he may need time to get used to me I would wait. And hopefully I wouldn't have to wait long, I was not sure how much longer I could control myself being around him.

I found that I actually had nothing to do. I could go and feed, but I wasn't overly hungry and it was far too early to visit the Nosferatu. It was the largest club in London for supernaturals, and was my normal place to pick up a toy for the night. It was also the hub of the local coven.

I decided however to visit one of my friends. Many Vampires did not get along with Werewolves, I however found them fascinating. The journey to his house was over in less than three minutes, he lived on a casual street. Nothing special about it, to a human. To a Vampire the whole area stank of wolf. This was one of the most densely populated areas for Werewolves., the smell was not unpleasant but was not to my personal liking, some Vampires however preferred the blood of Werewolves to other Supernaturals or Humans.

I also preferred the blood of men, nothing sexist about it, only personal preference. To me the blood of men had more flavour to it, the taste was completely separate to that of women. Janne was home when I arrived and he welcomed me in. He was 5ft 11 with blonde hair and a light beard, covering his face. In human years he was around 48, yet physically was 24. Both Werewolves and Shapeshifters aged half as fast as normal humans and Janne first shifted on the night of his 15th birthday, which was when I first ran into him.

Janne had known me for nearly 35 years and as such knew how to read me and was always able to provide me with advice on problems when my Maker was unavailable. I was assuming Zachariah would be "busy" with his new toy. I had noticed how over the last 700 years my maker had become more and more like Dieter, more level headed and caring towards me, and even more protective than usual.

"So, who is he?" Janne asked leading me into his front room.

I sat down on his leather sofa and he sat in the arm chair opposite. He ran his fingers through his hair and grinned at me as he leaned back in his chair. I remained silent ignoring his question and waited.

"So, who is this new toy of yours then?" Janne asked.

"I saved his life two nights ago." I said looking at Janne.

"Human?" he asked leaning forward in his chair.

I shook my head before Janne gave me one of his inquisitive looks. "Incubi." I said catching his eyes.

"Your first?" he asked grinning slightly.

I nodded; few Incubi had a taste for Vampires. The temptation to drink was stronger with their particular brand of supernatural and therefore only the older Vampires tended to fuck them.

I preferred to fuck humans since with them, they were easily fixed if damaged, a simple wipe of the memory if something went wrong. Supernaturals however were immune to many forms of mind control and alteration from Vampires. Of the Supernaturals I had only tasted Werewolves, Shapeshifters and Mermen, and so far, the only Vampire I had ever drunk from had been my Maker Zachariah.

"Always a difficult one, how old is he? An Elder?"

"21." I said noticing the grin that spread across his face, Janne immediately began laughing before steeling himself, and once more becoming serious.

"Cradle snatcher!" he quipped letting out a booming laugh.

"So why did you come to me? Surely a baby Incubi shouldn't prove much of a challenge to get into your bed. I know your reputation." Janne said grinning.

"I don't just want him to be in my bed Janne. Well, I do of course, but that is not the only thing I want from him. I want him to be mine." I said.

Janne pulled back in his chair and starting laughing. "Now this I never expected to hear. You choosing a mate at long last. Hmmm so have you had sex yet?" Janne said still grinning at me, his blue eyes glistening slightly.

"No." I said my mind however had been picturing it for quite a while.

"Sex always works, once you rock his world with vampire sex he'll never want to leave." Janne said grinning at me.

"This isn't all about sex, or any of our other tricks, I just want him to be with me on his own terms." I said holding his gaze for what felt like hours.

"You've changed, time was you would have already fucked him, fed from him and left him by now." Janne said digging into a bowl of cereal perched on his lap. "I know." I said looking into his eyes.

"He is young, and I am assuming has never been with a Vampire correct?" Janne asked between mouthfuls.

I nodded and he grinned slightly. "Then he doesn't know what he is dealing with?" he said smiling.

I shook my head a slight grimace on my face. "Then why are you here for my help?" Janne asked.

"He has been attacked by vampires in the past." I said drumming my fingers on the arm of the chair, my anger already beginning to swell at the memory.

"Then he will need to time to adjust to you. Give him space and let him lead." Janne said nonchalantly.

"That isn't exactly in keeping with my personality." I said shooting him a look.

"Just go to him when he wants you. Seriously if you make him feel like you're the one tugging him around he'll never come around. Just let him know you are there when he calls you." Janne said still munching on his food.

"I will try. But allowing myself to be led by him will be a challenge." I replied.

"Don't worry, I am sure he will be begging for you to take charge soon enough my friend. I know just how demanding you can be." Janne said wiggling his eyebrows mischievously.

At that I left and made my way across London to my home. Try living for a thousand years and you will begin to accumulate wealth and power, my maker is the King of Europe and I was one of his governors, albeit a mostly absent one. My home was not excessively large unlike my makers. It was a three-storey building inhabited only by me.

The area in which I lived was one of the more expensive parts of London. The few Supernaturals who lived near me were mostly Vampires, none of them my elder. In fact, most vampires in this country were younger than me. I opened the door to my home and walked into the front room, resigned firstly to rest and then wait for Daniel to ask for me. Oh, gods how I hated waiting.

12