Forever Yours Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

"Are you hungry?" Marcos got him out of his day dreams.

"Y.....yes," He stammered. "I haven't had dinner yet."

"Then it's time to feed my baby." Marcos sniggered.

Marcos opened a plate and there were small pieces of meat which were on some kind of tooth pick and they looked really mouth watering and inviting. Marcos took one and gave it to him which tasted really great. He opened the bottle of champagne and poured for the both of them in the glasses. They ate fruits, meat, and cake and drank champagne until they were full. Ramon was so full that he couldn't even take any more fruits or champagne. He felt tired and wanted to sleep. He didn't even know the time but he wanted to spend more time with Marcos and probably kiss him until their lips were swollen. He felt so happy that Marcos had fed him with his own hands and kissed him afterwards.

Marcos was still drinking his champagne so Ramon just got lost looking at the sexy hunk that was drinking his champagne so beautifully and breathe taking. He just wanted to grab him and kiss him till morning for everyone to see just how much he loved and valued him.

"Is this the reason why you were avoiding my calls this afternoon?" Ramon asked with determination in his voice. This was the question he wanted to ask the time he was here.

"I was so busy trying to build this so I just wanted to surprise you." Marcos said as he took in the last of the champagne from his glass.

"I came here in the morning and sort the help of Eduardo in making this. I just hoped that you come at night and it actually worked."

"Thank you for this and for the dinner. I will never forget it." Ramon said as he got up to go outside.

He looked at the stars and they were just beautiful. They brought so many emotions to him that he felt the need to hold Marcos while they stared at the beautiful stars.

"They are so beautiful." Ramon said enthusiastically.

"What," Marcos said as Ramon heard him coming towards him.

"The stars are really beautiful." He repeated but this time took a glance behind to the Marcos who now had his eyes on the sky as well.

"Just like our relationship." Marcos said quietly.

Ramon was about to turn around and give Marcos a kiss but he saw a shooting star and it sent him down memory lane to the time when his mother had told him about a shooting star when he was very young. He could still remember those words like it were yesterday,

'If you wish upon a shooting star then your wish will come true.'

He still remembered what else his mother said to him,

'Close your eyes my son.' He closed his eyes as he heard his mother's voice from the time he was still a child. 'Now wish and it shall come true.'

Ramon wished and he slowly opened his eyes.

"What did you wish for?" Marcos asked him softly.

"That we will always be together no matter what we may pass through." Ramon said with a tear coming down his face.

"It is dark," Marcos sighed. "But I can feel that you are crying, my love."

"I just remembered my mother. She would have been so happy had she seen her son in love."

"Oh, my love," Marcos said as he held onto Ramon really tightly. "Hush now, I am here and I aint leaving you."

Marcos holding like that made him feel something awaken inside him, his dick was getting hard and he could feel the monster rising from Marcos' trouser. Then just like that he could feel Marcos kissing his neck sensually and he couldn't help but moan. The feeling was indescribable and he couldn't control it. Marcos was feeling his chest and he felt like he was about to melt right there. He really wanted Marcos so bad and he wanted him right there. He felt Marcos unbuttoning his shirt and then slowly removed it and threw it on the ground. He felt the cold wind on his chest but Marcos was already making him feel hot.

Marcos turned him around and slowly unbuckled his belt while they kissed each other like it was the end of the world or the last time they would ever do that. Then his trouser fell to the ground and Marcos knelt down and undid his shoes and off they came together with the trouser. He got up and removed his own shirt and held Ramon tighter while they both shared a hot kiss. Ramon took his hands and unbuckled Marcos' trouser. Now they were both in boxer briefs and Ramon thought that Marcos was looking really hot and his body was warming his. They stood there for some minutes and jus kissed only to gasp for air and laugh while they rubbed their noses on one another.

"It's too bright here." Ramon moaned.

Then without getting any word, Marcos raised him up and took him a distance where it was a bit dark and laid him on the sand. Marcos got on top of him and they both kissed slowly. The weight of Marcos on him felt really good and the way their bodies moved against each other was just sexy. Then Marcos turned him so that Ramon was on top of him. They continued kissing and he could feel Marcos' hands on his ass squeezing it sending waves of ecstatic pleasure through his entire body.

Marcos slowly slipped the boxer off him and he kicked it off and was now lying on top of Marcos buck naked. He could feel Marcos' tool already hard and it was poking his thigh.

He slowly slipped his hand in Marcos' boxer massaging that tool and he could feel Marcos moan in pleasure. He got up and slowly slipped Marcos' boxer letting his member flung to the surface. It was just as big as he remembered it. He took it in his hand and slowly stroked it making Marcos moan even louder. He stroked and stroked and Marcos moaned even more.

"You are gonna make me cum." Marcos moaned ecstatically. "I can't wait anymore. I wanna make love to you now." Marcos said as he flipped him on his back.

Marcos spread his ass and he felt Marcos' tongue licking his hole. He felt like he was going to pass out from the amount of pleasure that took over his body. It was like he was in ice cold water and he was shaking. His cock was now licking pre-cum and he had his hands on the sand. He was shaking real bad that his body spasmed in pleasure and his muscles contracted. His moans increased and he just wanted Marcos to continue rimming him.

"Oh, Marcos," He moaned loudly. "That feels so good. Please don't stop."

The feeling was taking him into a whole new world and he felt like he was about to explode.

"Your tongue feels good on my..........Oh" He felt a finger entering him and his pleasure increased. The way Marcos was working that finger in his ass was just taking him over the age and he almost had a brain freeze.

"Oh, that feels so good." He moaned slowly and sensually. "Your finger feels good in my ass."

Marcos continued fingering and licking his hole and he felt like his dick was about to explode with the amount of pre-cum that was leaking from his dick. It was shoved in the sand and it was hurting a bit but he was filled with so much pleasure to care. He felt another finger entering him and it entered with ease and added to his pleasure. Last he remembered the two fingers were painful. Guess Marcos' cock had made his hole a bit bigger that his two fingers entered with ease.

Marcos fingered him for a whole two minutes until he couldn't take. He wanted Marcos' cock or he would go crazy.

"Please make love to me." He begged. "I want you to make sweet love to me."

"I really want to make love to you." Marcos said as he flipped him so that he was lying on his back. Marcos spat on his dick and rubbed it and was now pressing it at his entrance. Ramon spread his legs and allowed Marcos lie between his legs. Ramon could remember what Marcos had told him on the island so he took a deep breath which helped him relax. He could feel as the cock began entering and it passed through his ring with ease.

Marcos stopped and let him adjust, he took another deep breath and Marcos slowly entered him and he began feeling pain and his breaths increased.

"Relax my love," Marcos moaned.

Ramon relaxed his muscles and Marcos continued entering him inch by inch and he was finally in. The pain had now increased and it reminded him of the time on the island. Marcos slowly moved his hips letting the cock slowly out and then in again. This time Ramon did not feel pleasure just pain but he didn't say anything to Marcos. Again Marcos moved his hips and it was still painful. Ramon even wanted to decline from it but he could hear Marcos moaning in pleasure and he knew that his goal was to please his boyfriend. Marcos increased his pace and hit the spot which made Ramon moan louder. That was the sweet spot which Marcos was hitting while they were on the island. He could feel chills of pleasure running throughout his body and he began moving his head on the sand while the pleasure took him to another dimension.

Marcos leaned down and was now kissing his neck sensually making him moan more. Marcos was making love to him slowly while he kissed his neck and he could feel Marcos nipping on his neck which gave him even more pleasure. He wanted to scream Marcos' name while they made love but he didn't want to raise any suspicions from the houses nearby including his family.

Marcos was working his cock in Ramon's hole and every time he did, Ramon felt like the pleasure was increasing. He could feel his dick ready to shoot without being touched and he moaned louder.

"Oh, baby you are so tight." Marcos moaned. "And so hot, I can feel my dick ready to explode in your ass."

"I am coming." Ramon moaned loudly a few seconds after Marcos had started making love to him while he felt his cock spasming in pleasure. "I am coming."

Then he felt as cum made its way from his balls and out his dick and he was moaning uncontrollably. His cock shot its first load with power and he could feel it on his stomach. He clenched his ass muscles as he came and he could feel Marcos' breath increase.

"I am coming..... I am coming." Marcos moaned in ecstasy. "Oh shit!" He moaned.

Then with his own load shooting, he could feel Marcos' hot jizz hitting his ass walls and it felt hot and really good. Marcos kissed him and both of them moaned in their kiss. He finished coming but his cock spasmed in pleasure. He could feel Marcos emptying his cum in his ass and he felt really good that he had Marcos' cum in ass. He wished they could stay like that forever. Marcos finished coming but they were nowhere near finishing kissing. They kept on kissing and Marcos had his dick in his ass. It softened but a few minutes later, he felt it getting hard and so did his own dick. He felt Marcos slowly moving again and they made love all over again but this time Marcos was stroking his cock and nipping on his neck which was pleasurable. The feeling was so intense and so deep like nothing he had ever felt before. This time he felt little pain and they made love on the beach slowly and it took longer than 10 minutes before they both came together.

Marcos was still lying on top of him even after they made love and he was slowly kissing him. Ramon felt like he had gallons of cum in his ass and he could feel it moving. After a few minutes, Marcos removed his cock and lay on the sand together with him. Ramon could feel cum moving from his ass and onto the sand. His whole ass was wet and dripping with Marcos' cum and both their tummies were sticky with Ramon's cum.

"That was intense." Marcos said breathlessly. "I really love you a lot."

"I love you a lot too." Ramon responded as if he was running out of breath.

He felt so tired and his whole waist was paining. He could feel Marcos kissing his hand. Ramon couldn't still believe that they had made love twice in less than thirty minutes and the amount of cum were just way too much.

They just lay on the sand looking at the stars.

"Thank you so much for this, my love." Marcos said as he got up. "You are the best."

Ramon laughed while he slowly got up and stood with Marcos.

"Guess we have to go back now." Ramon suggested with a chuckle. "It is late and we need to go home."

They both picked up their boxers and went to the hut where they had been eating.

"We can't go home like this." Marcos chuckled. "Let's wash up in the sea."

As much as Ramon hated cold water, he knew that he had to bath and get rid of cum on both their bodies so they ran into the water and washed off quickly. Ramon could feel his ass sting a bit but it was not too much. Marcos had his arms around him in the water and they kissed and spent almost 20 minutes in the water before they got out after kissing for long. They got dressed and Marcos picked up a basket from under the table and they packed in the glasses, cake and the fruits that were left. Ramon picked up the basket while Marcos took the flowers with him and they headed to Ramon's house.

"What about the lanterns?" Ramon asked.

"Nah," Marcos nodded. "Let's just leave them here."

Ramon smiled and they went to the house holding each other. Ramon was cold and his hair was wet and he knew that his brother would bug him about it. But one thing he was happy about was that though his ass was hurting a bit, he was walking normally and he thanked his lucky stars for that. He was really enthusiastic that he had made love with Marcos, twice for that matter and he knew that he was going to have a goodnight sleep.

Finally they reached the house and Ramon opened the door and found Eduardo waiting in the living room. Guess his father got tired and went to sleep.

"Finally, I have been waiting for two hours." Eduardo sighed with a note of relief.

Two hours, Ramon wondered. It felt like they had just been out there for an hour and some minutes. He looked at the clock on the wall and it was almost 10 pm. It was really that long.

"I think I have to get going now." Marcos said as he put the flowers on the chair. "It's really late. I will see you tomorrow." Marcos said happily as he gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Ramon could see that Eduardo was looking at them with a smile.

"Hey, what's that?" Eduardo asked pointing to Ramon's neck.

Ramon saw Marcos look on his neck and his expression made him scared.

"Oh shit!" Marcos said softly.

Ramon didn't know what was on his neck but whatever it was Eduardo saw it and it couldn't be good.

"Is that a hickey?" Eduardo laughed.

A hickey! Oh no! That couldn't be good. Why would he have a hickey and Eduardo of all people saw it? Now Eduardo definitely knew that they made love.

"NO, it's a mosquito bite." Ramon chuckled nervously.

Ramon looked at Marcos and he was making faces like, 'really, is that the best excuse you could come up with.'

"Look I am not a child that you can fool." Eduardo teased. "Anyway it's none of my business."

Marcos glanced at his watch and Ramon knew that it was now time for him to leave.

"Now I really I have to go. I don't want to keep my dad worried."

Marcos kissed Ramon one more time and was leaving when Ramon followed him behind.

"Let me close the door after you."

Marcos got out of the house and Ramon stood at the door.

Marcos leaned forward and gave Ramon a long hot sensual kiss which made his lips even more swollen.

"Really," Ramon said to the laughing Marcos. "Did you have to give me a hickey? Now everyone will know that we really made love. Looks like I have to be hiding it with my collar."

Marcos was now laughing which made Ramon laugh softly too.

"It's no big deal. Let them see. I really don't care because I love you."

Those words really had a bad effect on Ramon. They brought tears of joy to him. Marcos kissed him one more time and he left.

Ramon went inside and locked the door still wearing a huge smile on his face. He went back to the living room to find Eduardo still looking at him strangely.

"What," He asked demandingly.

"I didn't say anything." Eduardo raised his arms in the air.

"Whatever," Ramon said cheerfully. "I am going to bed. Good night."

Ramon picked up the flowers and headed to his room before he heard Eduardo chuckling and wishing him goodnight. Ramon closed the door to his room and put the flowers on his bed while he dried his hair still smiling. He stripped everything off, put on new boxer briefs and climbed into bed. He was still smiling as he remembered how they made love on the beach. He had this sense of fulfillment and he knew that this was going to be the best night ever.

******

Marcos reached the car from where he had packed it and entered. He had packed the car a few meters from Ramon's house so that Ramon couldn't see it. He put on his shoes, unfolded the trouser and switched on the engine. It was a cold night but after that steaming love making session, he was feeling hot and so he opened his car window as he drove the car and let the cold window blow on him. He was feeling so happy, so in love and so satisfied.

He couldn't believe that he had spent a month without having sex. Guess love had really changed him. Even people who knew him were quite surprised at his behavior lately but he didn't want to change anything about it. He drove the car so fast smiling as he was taken down memory lane to the time he was making slow passionate love to his baby.

It was not long and he was at the gate of his big mansion. He honked and it took some time before the large gate opened into his welcoming compound. He drove in quickly and parked still thinking about Ramon and how he had changed his life in the past one month. He switched off the engine and got out slowly singing a romantic love song as he got nearer to the door. He couldn't wait to reach his room and have a goodnight sleep. His lips were swollen from all the kissing and he still wanted more. Not from anybody else but from Ramon.

Finally he reached the door and he flung it open expecting to see his father but he paused when he reached the living room. He closed his eyes to see if they were deceiving him but she was still there, his mother. When did she come back?

"Mom," He shouted with a confused voice.

His mother got up and turned to him. She was looking really beautiful, dressed elegantly and her long brunette hair was tied. She really was a classy lady but he had no idea that she had come back home. Now she was going to ask questions because he was looking messy and his hair was dripping wet.

"Son," She said cheerfully as she came near him and gave him a tight hug.

"When did you come back?" He asked as if he was surprised.

"Our flight was delayed so we arrived here around 8.30 pm." She said in her sweet tone.

Still holding him, they both went to the living room and sat on the couch. His father was looking at him smiling.

"Did you come alone, mom?" He asked looking around to check if he could see any of his siblings.

"No," His mom chuckled while she smiled at her husband. "We are all back."

Marcos was about to ask where they were when he heard his brother's voice from the stairs.

"Look who decided to come home." His brother chuckled.

Marcos moved his eyes to the stairs and found his brother in a cargo short and a vest running down the stairs. He was taller than Marcos and was the only child who looked liked their father. Handsome, sexy, and he had a charisma just like his father. His physique was perfect which drove women crazy but he was not a player. He had a girlfriend in this country who he loved so much. She was a singer and a very famous one. Now Marcos knew why his brother never cheated on his girlfriend even when he was abroad. It was because when you love someone you just have to be loyal.

"Bro," Marcos shouted as he got up to give his brother a hug. They hugged tightly and chuckled as they did. It sure felt good to have his big brother back. They were like twins but in truth Barry was older by three years but he still loved him.

"How about me," Marcos heard his twin sisters' voice. "Don't I get a hug?"

Marcos looked and there she was. His other self was coming down stairs and she was looking more beautiful than ever. She had a tight red designer's dress which was fitted on her body like it was made for her. Her physique was beautiful, sexy and her hips drove men crazy but she had a boyfriend who was none other than Anthony, yes his best friend.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers