Forever Yours Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramon went to the huge room where his clothes were and he had a difficult time choosing his entire. In the end, he found himself in light blue designer's skinny jean, black shirt which he tucked in and light blue shoes which he found matching. He checked himself in the huge mirror and boy did he look sexy.

His ass was bubbly and shook a bit as he moved but everything else was good except for...the hair. How could he have forgotten about the hair? He found himself calling for his hair stylist who arrived after he had his lunch. Had he had short hair like before, it wouldn't have been difficult but now he even argued with himself over which hair style.

The hair stylist did wonders on his hair, tying it backwards with a band and then leaving a little on his sides. It was magnificent and he was ready to start trouble again. With one final glance in the mirror, he was set to go.

"Oh my God, look at him." Some girls gasped as he passed by on his way to the meeting but he stopped in his tracks when he saw Mr. Williams who had gone on a vacation for 6 months. He was back and he sure looked older than before.

"Ramon?" Mr. Williams gushed.

Ramon didn't even respond rather gave the man a tight hug. He was so emotional once he saw Mr. Williams but he gained the courage to talk to him without breaking down.

"What are you doing here?" Mr. Williams asked, checking him out.

"Well, I am kinda of Ramillio."

"I know that," Mr. Williams laughed. "Do you think I wouldn't have been able to know the famous Ramillio? I mean here?" Mr. Williams moved his finger in the air.

"I came for a meeting."

"You mean..."

"Yes, I am a board member." Ramon said with a chuckle.

"Then we'll talk later because the meeting has already begun." Mr. Williams said making Ramon realize how late he was.

He told the man he would see him later but he responded differently and Ramon chuckled.

"It's the assistant manager." He chuckled.

Ramon quickly rushed in the elevator where there were some guys who were gasping for air. He ended up signing their shirts, promised him they would never take off those shirts when they left, funny guys.

Ramon went to the conference room and everyone except Marcos congratulated him for getting those wonderful awards. He was so happy but Marcos was staring at him and Ramon knew what he was thinking, he was sexy alright.

Marcos froze soon as Ramon entered the room. His dick flung to life and it was soon painfully hard. He forgot about what he had been thinking about and just stared at the breath taking Ramon. God he had missed seeing that wonderfully sexy, curved face. His cock was throbbing and it was rubbing against his underwear, sending shivers all over his body.

Marcos almost groaned when he saw Ramon in that tight jean which completely showed how bubbly his ass was. This was torturing his cock real bad he could feel his tip getting wet with pre-cum. He felt out of breath while his tortured cock got even harder.

Ramon smiled at Marcos making sure that he gave him a sexy wink that sent shivers down his spine. He was looking at Ramon so long that he was snapped out of his thoughts by one of the board members.

The meeting went smoothly and took longer to finish. Marcos gave them the type of arrangement that would be needed in the rooms and the restaurants. It needed new and advanced furniture and technology to improve guest service and attract a number of clients. It could not be denied that news of Ramillio being in the hotel had spread like wild fire and that made many guests and clients to come to the hotel.

Marcos thanked Ramon for that and they clapped for him while he smiled. He gave out the type of arrangement which only be decided upon by a majority of the board members and after the meeting was dismissed. Throughout the meeting, Marcos' cock was fucking hard and it made his underwear wet with pre-cum. If only he could grab Ramon and fuck him on the table to satisfy himself.

Fucking calm down, Marcos thought. He was supposed to be thinking about Dan but these strong myriads of emotions were just too strong to control anymore. He was starting to yearn for Ramon and he was not able to control it. These emotions were taking over.

Ramon arranged the papers ready to leave for Mr. Williams' office. He knew that look on Marcos' face very well. It was the same look he got from him years ago when he was so horny. Marcos was horny and Ramon enjoyed that look on his face.

"Congratulations for the awards," Marcos figured he had to say something while he was alone with Ramon.

"Thank you." Ramon smiled, taking sure he gave the brightest smile.

Fuck, Marcos swore. That smile was making his dick go insanely hard. It was ready to make a hole on his trouser for real. It was just so hard, he needed to fuck right there.

Ramon figure he had to do something to torture the guy even more. He dropped the papers by mistake and made sure he had his ass high in the air while he slowly picked up the papers. He had his ass facing Marcos to torture him more with lust.

Fuck, Marcos swore, touching his cock in complete lust as he saw Ramon's big ass in the air. Soon as he touched his crotch, he felt a tingly feeling run down his spine. This was really torture. He ran his hands on his crotch imagining that he was fucking Ramon's ass over and over again. He just massaged for about two seconds when he felt his cock swell in his pants, shivers running down his spine, his cock spat jets of cum which seemed to take forever.

Marcos suppressed a moan as his cock vibrated in pure ecstasy bringing him immense pleasure. Marcos' cock vibrated in pleasure, spitting jet after jet of cum in his underwear. He could feel it flooding in his underwear and even his trouser felt wet on his hand yet his cock was still releasing load after load to the point where he couldn't suppress his moan. He gave out a low orgasmic groan.

Ramon heard Marcos moan and it got him excited. His cock suddenly started getting hard and he knew if it got worse, he wouldn't hide it anymore.

"Are you okay?" Ramon teased.

Marcos' cock released the last drop of cum and he was breathing like a fire breathing dragon he had seen on one cartoon show when he was a child. Ramon asked him if he was okay and he knew he had to respond fast.

"Yeah," But his voice sounded sexy and orgasmic.

"Alright, I am leaving." Ramon said as he quickly left trying to hide his own orgasm. As soon as Ramon had left, Marcos quickly got up to see a large wet spot on his crotch. It was so wet that he didn't know how to hide it. Luckily he had a jacket that he would be able to hold in front of it.

"Fuck," Marcos cursed as he kicked the chair he had been sitting on.

Thank God Ramon had survived that. Had his dick got really hard, he would have had a lot of explaining to do. His cock was softening and as he waited for the elevator shaft to open, he was glad it did. He was ready to awaken what he had buried just to hurt Dan even more. Ramon was still in love with Marcos and would love him forever but that love had hurt him long ago. He didn't want to get hurt once again or...the elevator shaft opened only to see two of his favorite enemies.

Olivia stared at him as if he was not of her size but he just stared back at her as if she was the most disgusting thing he had ever seen. They both got out of the elevator.

"What are you doing here?" Dan grimaced.

Ramon first took a glance at him from head to toe. He was just so annoying. "Are you dumb or you are asking that to annoy me? Don't you know that I own part of this hotel?" He laughed. "Anyway, you are in no position to ask what I am doing here."

"Of course I do, Marcos is my..."

"Boyfriend?" Ramon chuckled. "I am part of this company and whatever relationship you have with him is none of my business."

"Then why don't you pull out?" Olivia said angrily.

"That's a good idea," Ramon gushed mockingly. "Nothing of that sort is ever going to happen. Not just because the two evil people like you did this."He laughed. "Speaking of evil, where is the third devil? Oh!" Ramon gasped, holding his chest in total surprise. "My bad...she's probably home socking after being caught...I pity that girl so much. Her scandal is all over the country. She's such a whore." Ramon laughed making Olivia mad.

"Did you do this?" Dan asked.

"What kind of question is that?" Ramon asked, grimacing at Dan. "Who cares whether I did it or not? I am happy because she's a whore, a real one. I would have loved to welcome her to my world. What is that saying again, birds of the same feather flock together?" Ramon chirped, laughing at the angry faces of Olivia and Dan. "I was called a whore but who knew one would also emerge from your family?"

Olivia raised her hand to slap Ramon but got the surprise of her life when Ramon blocked her and pushed her instead. She took a few steps backwards and almost hit the wall if not for Dan who was holding her.

"What were you trying to do?" Ramon yelled, getting closer to the surprised Olivia. "Were you actually going to lay those filthy hands on me? How dare you?" Ramon yelled.

"Did you just..."

"What will you do, uh?" Ramon asked, throwing his anger at Dan. This time he was going to make him feel bad and hurt.

"What are you trying to do?" Dan asked, looking straight at Ramon angrily. "Marcos is the owner of this hotel and you..."

"I am a very famous celebrity." Ramon hollered. "I might have been quiet long ago but you have no idea what I am capable of. Don't think because Marcos owns this hotel that I will just stand while you disrespect me."

"I am his boyfriend," Dan chuckled. "You have no relationship with him."

"Boyfriend," Ramon said it slowly and sweetly. "It's not like you two are married. Boyfriend is a relationship that can end with just a snap of a finger," Ramon snapped his finger at Dan's face. "Just like that, if you go on carrying yourself as his boyfriend it will not take you anywhere unless you have a ring on your finger which I don't see by the way.

That is when you will be able to give orders around here, not to me because I am more superior. If I were you I would take my advice and think about what to do so that my boyfriend can propose."

"I know what you are trying to do," Dan argued. "You are trying to make Marcos see me as..."

"I don't care what you think," Ramon said softly. "Like I said I am very famous and I don't need any drama from people like you."

"Whatever it is that you are trying to say, my boyfriend owns this hotel. That means that it is also mine."

"Good for you," Ramon chuckled. "But like I said, I am a part of this hotel." Ramon said, pressing the elevator button to open the shaft. "Don't be push me into doing something that I don't want to do."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Olivia asked after coming back to her senses.

"Provoke me and you will see." Ramon laughed.

"Don't forget that your guards are not here." Olivia warned.

"I don't need my guards to handle the both of you."

The elevator shaft opened and Ramon got inside, pressing the button.

"By the way, you might wanna rephrase what you said five years ago." Ramon waved as the shaft closed.

He was feeling so happy after talking like that to Olivia and Dan. Both of them had hurt him and now it was gonna be full time hurting Dan. He was going to make sure that Marcos slowly drifts from him. Then they are gonna know that he is not to be messed with. Three days and they will receive the shock of their lives.

"Did you hear what he said?" Olivia gasped, looking at Dan in complete shock.

"What does that mean?" Dan asked, holding on to Olivia.

"I don't know but he's definitely on to us." Olivia exclaimed.

They both stood there for a number of minutes until they decided to go and check up on Marcos. They had come to take him so that they would go out together. They opened the room and Marcos was puzzled to see them.

"Wha...what are you doing here?" Marcos stammered, surprised.

"What do you mean by that?" Olivia said softly, looking puzzled. "We came to pick you up so that we could go out together since the past days have been hard for all of us."

Oh God, Marcos exclaimed. What was he going to do now? He couldn't go out no matter what. Not with that big wet spot on his crotch. It would be embarrassing even if his boyfriend saw it, it would bring chaos.

"We really need to go out." Dan came and kissed him.

"Well honey, I can't do that?"

"Why?" Olivia asked.

"Because I am really tired and I can't afford to go out." He lied. "Can't we just have a nice family dinner?"

Marcos was glad both of them agreed. He was able to breathe but there was another problem, the wet spot. He slowly took off his jacket and moved the chair a bit pressing the jacket so that no one would be able to see it. He got up slowly and held the jacket in his hand, moving his hands forward to cover the wet spot. Thank God it worked perfectly or he would have had a lot of explaining to do.

Once he reached home, he went to his room and took a shower. He was lucky his boyfriend never saw that.

*****

Four days later, Ramon was busy in the office at Castillo shoe Company. He was reviewing the documents which he had to sign. He slowly read the documents one by one, flipping the page slowly as he didn't want to sign anything that he didn't read. All of a sudden, Dan stormed inside the office with a magazine in his hand which he threw at Ramon's table.

"What's this?" Dan yelled.

Ramon looked at the magazine and it had a picture of Marcos holding him closely at the resort. It was like they were in the mood. He knew exactly what Dan meant.

"Obviously it's a magazine," Ramon said, his voice soft but teasing. "And if what you are asking about is the picture then you are not blind not to see that it is a picture we took at the resort."

"These pictures were not supposed to come out. I know you did this." Dan accused.

"How is it my fault that the picture came out in the hot stuff magazine? It's not my fault that I am hot and sexy." Ramon said, getting up to see Marcos who was looking lost. "I am a celebrity and people will always be there to get a chance to take photos of me."

"I am sure you did this," Dan barked. "You did this so that you could separate us."

"Can we just go?" Marcos tried to make his boyfriend calm. He had just been as surprised as Dan when he saw the magazine.

"No, Marcos." Dan complained. "I won't do that. This is just too much. I can't just stand and watch while he grabs every opportunity to try and separate us so today I am going to show him something. Have you even read the words on that magazine?"

"And what's wrong with the words if I may know?" Ramon asked, looking straight in Dan's eyes. "There is nothing wrong with it. It just says, Ramillio Castra in a hot, sexy photo with the famous business man. It's not my fault that I am regarded as sexy and hot, you know."

"I have had it." Dan yelled.

"Please let's go." Marcos begged. "How are you even sure that Ramon did this?"

"I know," Dan growled. "I know he did it and I am going to set things straight."

"And what are you going to set straight?" Ramon asked, sitting on his chair and putting his legs on the table.

"I am going to show you that he's mine and you can't do certain things that I can."

"Are you challenging me because if that's the case you will be disappointed?" Ramon teased. "If I want Marcos I could have him in a flush because I have something that you will never have."

"I don't care but this is what I am going to do." Dan said softly.

He grabbed Marcos and kissed him furiously in front of Ramon. Ramon just laughed loudly at the scene before him.

Marcos was kissing Dan but his heart was with Ramon. Seeing him laugh like that made him feel stupid while Dan fearless kissed him. He didn't want to disappoint his boyfriend so he kissed him back while Dan moaned in the kiss.

"Are you done?" Ramon asked, furiously getting off the chair to where Marcos and Dan were standing.

"You can't even kiss him properly." Ramon chuckled, brightly smiling as if everything he had just seen was for entertainment. He was going to make Dan regret the stunt he had just prayed.

"Who are you to tell me how I kiss my boyfriend?" Dan yelled.

"You know you can tell a lot from a kiss," Ramon chuckled. "For instance, if the one you are kissing loves you and the man you were kissing has no feelings for you."

"How dare you say that?" Dan snapped. "You are just jealous because you don't have a boyfriend. Every man doesn't want you because you are a whore." He shouted.

"Dan," Marcos snapped. "What's wrong with you?" Marcos felt angry at Dan for calling Ramon a whore. He was really getting attached to Ramon and he was yearning for his touch.

"Why?" Dan snapped. "Isn't it true?"

"Oh," Ramon gasped. "I totally forgot. Now I will show you what kind of a whore I am."

Ramon quickly pushed Dan to the floor and pulled Marcos close to him. He quickly wrapped his lips onto Marcos', demanding entrance with his tongue. Immediately his tongue slipped inside and he felt Marcos sucking on his tongue slowly moaning as he did.

Marcos couldn't believe it was happening, he wanted to pull away from Ramon but he couldn't do it. His emotions once again won and he began responding to the kiss by sucking on Ramon's tongue slowly and sensually. His whole body was on fire, slowly wrapping his arms around Ramon he began moaning softly and could hear Dan gasping for air. Immediately, his cock responded and began rising from inside his pants.

Marcos had no control over what was happening. He realized just how much he had missed Ramon in the last five years as his whole body was overcome with emotions which he had never felt for so long. He held on tightly to Ramon sucking on his top lip slowly passionately and sensually, his cock got getting harder. A mere seconds of kissing felt like it had been forever. He couldn't pull away no matter what he did and his moans got louder.

Ramon had no idea what was happening to him. His whole body was betraying him completely, soon he was moaning softly as the entire incident took him into what he had tried to forget. Marcos was moving his hands slowly on his back making his cock rise in pure excitement. Then suddenly, he opened his eyes wide and broke the kiss, leaving Marcos looking at him as if he wanted more.

Dan just looked at the both of them and stormed out of Ramon's office. Surprisingly Marcos was standing there looking at him with the eyes that showed that he was yearning for Ramon. Ramon slowly took a few steps backwards, hitting the table where he leaned. He had no words and he felt so angry and hurt for doing what he did. That kiss was supposed to make Dan hurt which he did but he got so drawn into it that it brought so much pain and anger.

"Ramon..."

"Get out," Ramon muttered.

"Ramon, please," Marcos said softly, realizing that he needed him in his life. "Let..."

"Get out of my office." Ramon said, trying to gather the courage he has had for years now.

"Ramon, please I want to..."

Ramon picked up all the documents and quickly left the office, running into the elevator which was already opened. He pressed the button and quickly left the building, putting up a controlled smile at his employees. He was feeling it again, the love that he has been trying to hide for so long. All the way home, he kept on seeing Marcos kissing him in his office. Once he reached home, he quickly went inside, found Eduardo and Mark chatting. He was lucky either his two fathers were out of town or it would have been a disaster.

"Are you okay?" Eduardo asked soon as he entered the living room.

Ramon couldn't answer the question rather he sat on the couch quietly not responding to any of their questions. After a few minutes, he was finally calm, he snapped out of his mood.