Forever Yours Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Ramon heard the piano playing and then a voice, strange. The voice was sounding so bad and seriously it was manly but whoever was singing didn't know how to.

"If you could be mine forever, I would be the happiest man on earth. It's killing me to know that I wake up without you by my side. I want to make you mine and that is why I am going to say...."

There was silence and Ramon had no idea what was to follow next but then something really good happened, something that was going to change Ramon's life. The light from the screen suddenly changed to falling roses and then a picture of Ramon smiling popped up making the fans even crazier. Ramon had no idea who it was that did that but he was so touched and he found himself glued to the large screen.

The pictures kept changing and then boom, words appeared on the screen that left Ramon really surprised and at the verge of crying. The fans really cheered while Ramon's tears came out,

"Will you marry me, Ramillio Castra?" surrounded by roses and a picture of Ramon smiling, again.

The lights came on and Ramon was still staring at those wonderful words. They warmed his heart, made him feel special and gave him butterflies. Fuck, Marcos was just too much.

"So what do you say?" Marcos spoke as he went closer to Ramon, trying to walk carefully so as not put pressure on his wound.

Proposing to Ramon on his concert and that too on national television had been Olivia's idea and Marcos really liked it. It was true they had only been back together for a month but Marcos couldn't wait anymore. It was just the perfect time and he risked his life for that. If Ramon ever rejected him on that stage, he was heartless.

Ramon watched as Marcos came closer with a microphone and then knelt down before him, in front of all those fans. Marcos then took a small box containing the most expensive diamond ring that he could ever find.

"So what do you say?" Marcos asked. "Will you marry me?" Marcos smiled brightly, his eyes locked with Ramon's. "Remember you said you would grant me any wish when I get better. This is my only wish."

Ramon was speechless, mute. He couldn't say anything but his mind was playing tricks on him as he had loads of answers in his brain and the fans cheering and the media from magazines, Newspapers and social media took photos of it. The fans were shouting for him to say yes and Ramon had the answer in his head, a real answer.

Ramon gasped for breathe. "Yes, I'll marry you Marcos Martinez." Ramon gasped in the microphone and threw it down on the floor.

Marcos' mouth opened wide and he rose and right there in front of all the people kissed Ramon so senselessly that everyone cheered. He didn't care who was watching but he kissed Ramon so furiously and sensually right there. He was caressing Ramon's back and they both moaned in the kiss. The time they both gasped for air, they were smiling widely while the fans cheered. Marcos was on top of the world and he shouted excitedly in the microphone.

"You know that my parents saw that, right?" Ramon chuckled.

"I don't care," Marcos planted another kiss on him. "....as long as you agreed to marry me."

"I have but I have to..."

"Then let's go." Marcos said and took his hand, leading him out of the hall to outside.

Ramon was relieved there were few people outside. Marcos was going to see his family at that time, 11.53 pm.

"Can't we do this tomorrow?" Ramon asked. "I am sure my..."

Marcos again locked his lips with his.

"You'll not say another word." Marcos said.

Ramon and Marcos drove in Marcos' car while Ramon's driver and guard followed behind. All the way home, Marcos had his hand on Ramon's shoulder and they shared a hot kiss. In no time they were home and Ramon almost fainted when he saw his family members all seated on the couch waiting for him.

"Finally," His father, Ben said loudly. "The two glooms are here."

Ramon knew by his father's expression that he was not into this marriage. Ramon was really scared. His father hadn't said anything while he visited Marcos at home but he needed to understand. Ramon felt Marcos' hand hold his tighter than ever.

"Father, he is here to..."

"What can I say," Ben said. "You have already decided to marry him but I refuse to accept this marriage."

That statement made Ramon's heart to shutter and tears were now rolling on his face. Everyone else in the room was quiet and Ramon got really worried. He wanted to get married to Marcos, he really did and he had accepted his proposal. Ramon had never seen his father act like that.

"Please, sir, I..."

"Marcos, please," Ben said in a hoarse voice. "I am talking with my son. He doesn't know what he's doing."

Ramon ran to his dad and knelt down. "Dad, please help me talk to father," Ramon sobbed. "I have already accepted Marcos' proposal. Please,"

"I am sorry," Ryan said to his son. "We have all agreed. That man is not good for you. You need to find another man who'll be good for you."

Ramon was now shattered and he sat on the floor and sobbed like a little child. He needed to get married to Marcos so that they could be together. First it was Marcos' family and now it was Ramon's family.

Marcos had never been so scared in his whole life. A tear fell from his eye but he did not even bother to rub it. He felt heartbroken after seeing Ramon crying on the floor. Though he was hurt, he needed to get Ramon up so that he could comfort him. One day, he would prove to them that he truly loves Ramon.

Marcos took a step before Ramon's father signaled his finger for him to stop. Marcos might have wanted to comfort Ramon but he needed to respect the old man's requests. He stood still as Ramon's father came near him. Marcos' tears increased and he thought he would die right there.

Ramon's father stood so close to Marcos, he could hear him breath. Marcos was at the verge of crying loud as he felt his eyes water so badly. He just wanted to scream that he loved Ramon and would do anything for the family to accept him.

"Please, forgive me sir," Marcos muttered. "I know that I had hurt your son in the past and I paid for it. But I love him so much and I am willing to prove it to you."

"Yes," Ramon's father looked angry. He deserved to be angry after what Marcos had done to his son. "You had hurt him a lot and I saw it every day. My son strived to be something in life because of you. He was not able to love any man again because of you. All I saw was a boy who tried his best to smile and buried himself in work."

"I'm sorry," Marcos muttered.

"But then," Ramon's father chuckled followed by everyone in the room. "You came back in his life and gave him joy. What else can a father want for his son?" He laughed.

Ramon rubbed his eyes when he heard what his father had just said. He was so happy. They had fooled him once again and he had fallen for it. He was just so happy that his father really loved the idea.

"I accept you to marry my son." Ramon's father laughed and gave Marcos a hot, tight hug that left him warm.

Marcos was hugged by everyone in the house and he was so happy. He hugged and kissed Ramon in the presence of everyone and they clapped.

"Don't worry," Ramon's father said to Ramon. "I wouldn't ruin your happiness. I knew you still loved him and I am glad you two will end up together."

"Finally," Ryan gushed. "I finally see my son marrying the man he loves."

They all laughed and teased the two glooms but Marcos had to go as it was late. Ramon promised Marcos that he would come by in the morning. Marcos said goodbye to all of them and he went home.

Ramon had been so happy and his family teased him about Marcos. He was so happy and he went to bed smiling. The next morning he went to Marcos' house and received a warm hug from Olivia and the rest of the members. He was really happy that their wedding was gonna take place in just a month. He wouldn't have dreamt that he would ever get married to Marcos but his dreams were slowly becoming real. Ramon saw that Olivia had already started planning the wedding and had invited the best wedding planners in the country just for that particular wedding. He was so happy and he kissed her. She was such a great woman after all and he loved and respected her. Now Ramon felt like he had a mother and a sister after so long, it was such intense feeling.

Ramon went to Marcos' room and found him on the bed smiling. Marcos thought that the family teasing Ramon was beautiful to watch but Ramon acted angry at him.

"I won't talk to you," Ramon jested, turning his back to Marcos his hands on his chest.

In no time he felt Marcos' hands wrapped around his waist and then he felt Marcos breathing so hard on his neck. Just like that Ramon felt a shiver of lust race up and down his spine causing his cock to slowly rise in his pants.

"Fuck I missed you and I can't wait for you to be mine." Marcos moaned on Ramon's neck. "I want to make love to you." Marcos breathed. "Please,"

Without saying a word, Ramon felt Marcos' hands all over his chest and then off came the buttons one by one. He was now bear chest and a gush of wind hit his chest. Then his shirt was off and Marcos was caressing his chest, making his cock painfully hard.

Marcos kissed Ramon's neck drawing a moan from him. It felt so beautiful hearing those sensual moans from Ramon after five long years, fuck. Marcos moved his hands to Ramon's breasts and discovered that they actually felt soft and he played with them as Ramon's moans increased, pinching and pressing his nipples. Marcos turned Ramon around slowly, planting a kiss on his lips as soon as he faced him.

His lips still on Ramon's, Marcos quickly removed his shirt and threw it on the floor. He held on to Ramon's waist and pulled him closer, feeling his soft, hot skin. Ramon's body was bigger that he could remember but Marcos found it sexier and breathtakingly beautiful.

"Wait!" Ramon gasped after he broke the kiss.

"You don't want to?" Marcos felt bad that he had been made to stop at a moment when his cock pressed painfully hard on his boxers. He hadn't had good sex for years and now he was ready, his cock leaking pre-cum inside his pants. "I am really sorry I..."

Ramon covered Marcos' mouth with his hand. "Shhhhh...." Ramon whispered. "It's not that. The door," Ramon rolled his eyes to the door.

Marcos was getting confused. "The door," He exclaimed. "Oh..." That was when he realized what Ramon meant. Ramon was telling him to lock the door in case anyone finds them...making love.

Marcos smiled and he went to close the door quickly only to find Ramon lying on the bed. The sight was really beautiful and Marcos thought of what he would do to make the mood more romantic. Marcos took his remote and pressed play, Ramillio's music was already playing and he chose the very romantic type, everything is mine.

He took a small flower from his flower vase and then he removed his trouser to only remain in his boxer brief. Marcos slowly went to the bed, unbuckled Ramon's belt and removed his trouser, revealing a light blue boxer brief which was tight on him. Marcos threw the trouser away and began crawling up Ramon's body kissing his body from his belly button all the way until he reached the mouth and he kissed him so deeply. He made sure that he kissed Ramon, getting him ready for love making.

After Marcos broke the kiss, he put the flower on Ramon's nose, passing it around while Ramon sniffed in the crazy aroma and then slowly moved it to his mouth, his lips and then all the way to his belly button. Marcos could see in Ramon's eyes that he wanted him just like he did.

Ramon was breathing so fast and he wanted Marcos right there to make love him. He had been filled with so much determination and anger that he hadn't even had sex in five years and now he wanted it so bad.

"Fuck...you are killing me," Ramon muttered, as his feelings burned uncontrollably making him moan.

"Maybe I want to kill you....with my cock." Marcos chuckled.

That flower stunt made Ramon so damn horny he wanted Marcos there and then.

Ramon felt Marcos' hot mouth on his nipples and....fuck, it felt good as it sent waves of pleasure through his spine and he writhed on the bed slowly moaning Marcos' name. He was glad that his song played on the player otherwise people outside would have definitely heard him.

"Marcos...oh that feels so good," Ramon moaned, feeling adrenaline rushing through his entire body like ice cold water. He moved his head from side to side as he felt himself losing his will to Marcos.

Marcos sucked on each nipple, nipping from time to time and then he moved his hand to Ramon's boxer and felt his hard member which made him laugh.

"Enjoying this, are we?" Marcos teased.

"Shut up and make love to me," Ramon drawled.

Marcos chuckled and slowly pushed his hand in Ramon's blue boxer briefs and drew out his stiff cock. He moved his eyes to what his hand was holding and he swore that Ramon's cock had gotten smaller than he remembered it to be. He moved his body down to the floor and then removed Ramon's boxer with his teeth slowly which he found sexy. He threw the boxers on the floor and then wrapped his hand on Ramon's small cock and stroked while the other hand cupped and fondled Ramon's small balls. After several strokes, he saw Ramon's cock leaking pre-cum and he leaned forward and wiped it clean with his hot tongue. He saw Ramon's movements on the bed increase and so he wrapped his mouth on that little cock and sucked while Ramon quivered on the bed moaning like he was at the verge of an orgasm. Ramon moved his hips drastically moaning in pure bliss.

"Fuck," Ramon swore. Marcos' mouth was working wonders on his little cock. It was pleasuring him intensely and he squirmed on the bed uncontrollably. He felt his whole body tingle in pleasure, his whole brain felt like it had been dipped in water and he trembled due to the intense pleasure he was experiencing, fuck!

Then Marcos traced his tongue from his cock to his hole, he spread his ass and stuck his hot tongue on his hole.

"Fuck," Ramon swore as a whole new electric like current passed through his entire body making him moan louder.

Ramon had forgotten how good it felt to be rimmed. Marcos' wet, hot tongue on his hole felt incredibly good and he clenched his hands on the beddings on the bed. He was holding on tightly while he closed his eyes and moaned. He fucking moaned as Marcos rimmed him, making his hole relax and then he felt a tongue entering him. Ramon almost passed out from the pleasure he felt as soon as he felt Marcos' tongue penetrating him and making love to his hole.

"Oooooo...." Ramon moaned as shivers run down his spine sending him over the edge.

Marcos rimmed that ass like the last thing he was ever to do. He felt the boy squirm but he had his hands firmly holding his hips so his movements were futile. Marcos ate Ramon's ass like a cup cape and he enjoyed every bit of it. Feeling Ramon squirm was turning him on and Marcos' cock was leaking so badly, his boxer was now wet.

Ramon couldn't take it anymore. He hadn't had sex in five years and now Marcos was driving him insane with the pleasure he was giving him as he ate his ass. It travelled to all parts of his body giving him immense pleasure and that tongue.... Fuck that tongue was making his cock painfully hard.

Ramon quickly got up and leaned forward to kiss Marcos on the lips. It was a kiss filled with lust and desire. He wanted to make love to Marcos and he was gonna demand it.

"Please, make love to me," Ramon moaned. "I wanna feel your cock in me again. I want you to fill me with your cock. Pleasure me and cum in my ass."

Ramon's pleas made Marcos to lose it and he became hornier than before and his throbbing cock was paining really badly.

"Lube," Marcos pointed to the drawer. "In there,"

Ramon quickly stood up and Marcos swore he almost came without touching his cock. Ramon's big ass was shaking as he ran to the drawer and Marcos' cock was now in full swing and he could feel it painfully pumping in the boxer brief. He was gonna enjoy making love to that ass.

Ramon came back with a tube of lube and gave it to Marcos. Marcos quickly removed his boxer briefs, his huge cock flipped out. He poured a huge amount of lube in his hands and then lubed his cock. He made Ramon lay on his back, open his legs and then exposed his hole to him which he kissed before pouring lube on it. Marcos wanted to fuck Ramon in all positions he could but they had to be careful with his bullet wound.

Marcos slowly positioned his cock onto Ramon's hole and he slowly started entering him. The head passed swiftly on the ring but as he started pushing further, he couldn't do it as he felt Ramon's muscles clench.

"Fuck!" Ramon gasped. It hurt. He realized that he had become tight again after five years and it hurt.

"Fuck!" Marcos groaned when he felt Ramon clench on him. "You are tight. So damn tight, again, relax!"

Ramon took a deep breath and then relaxed his ass muscles to allow the big monster make his hole big again. Ramon felt the big tool entering again and then he relaxed just like he used to. He relaxed his muscles and in no time he felt Marcos' head reach the end, his sweet spot. It hit the sweet spot so hard Ramon almost passed from the waves of pleasure that took over. He swore he saw stars on his face as Marcos hit his prostate.

"Fuck...you are so sweet," Marcos groaned. "You are so fucking hot."

Marcos slowly began pulling out and then went back in making Ramon to lose his senses. Ramon felt so much pleasure he didn't even realize that he was clenching on the sheets, again. Marcos slowly moved his hips thrusting into Ramon softly but every time he did, it brought a whole new feeling of pleasure into Ramon. It was getting intense and mind blowing. The pain was still there but every time Marcos hit that sweet spot all the pain suddenly went away and he suddenly found himself moaning loudly as he shuddered.

Marcos slowly thrust into Ramon, hitting his prostate every time he pushed in. He was moaning uncontrollably as he nailed Ramon's ass. It was hotter, sweet and bigger than he remembered and he enjoyed every moment as it sent shivers throughout his entire body making his pace to increase.

"Oh, God right there," Ramon moaned. "Make love to me. Fill me with your seed."

Ramon's moans were turning Marcos on so to make it more sweet and romantic, he tried to lean forward and kiss Ramon but he felt such discomfort from his wound and he remained stationary thrusting in that hole, moaning orgasmic ally.

"Fuck, you are so sweet," Marcos groaned. "You are so fucking sweet."

Ramon went wild as Marcos kept hitting his sweet spot over and over again. He was at the verge of screaming. Then he felt Marcos wrap his hand around his cock and he experienced double the pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhh," Ramon moaned. "You are fucking killing me." Ramon moaned as Marcos' thrusts took a pace and pounded in him relentless turning him into a wild animal as he groaned.

Marcos made love to Ramon slowly and sweetly, feeling Ramon's ass wrapped on his cock was just too much. He could feel himself getting near so he increased his pace and fucked Ramon with slow, erratic and relentless thrusts. The sound that tore from Marcos' throat was haunting. He didn't even know that he could groan like that.

Ramon felt pressure in his balls and his cock swelled up as it erupted and released ropes of cum that fell on his tummy. He came and he came so hard, screaming like a maniac as an orgasm made him feel twice the pleasure.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Ramon cried in pure pleasure as his cock spurt rope after rope of cum that seemed to take his whole strength. As he came powerfully, Ramon clenched his ass muscles and he could feel Marcos' moans and breathing increase at a faster rate.

1...67891011