Forfeits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lash cut into me again and the relief gained from the brief respite disappeared in an instant. I could not have suffered more had I sat on a brazier but I kept my teeth set and took it with barely a grunt. After that the strokes came at regular, drawn out, intervals but I found that I was almost in as much pain from the cramps in my tensed muscles as I was from the whip itself. At some point I felt my consciousness starting to drag its anchor and it was in that slightly detached state that I became aware of a new pain. My body was now almost totally rigid and that did not exclude my manhood. Against all reason it was trying to come to erection only to be cruelly crushed but it was as though my balls now refused to be denied. The earlier itching returned with a vengeance and then I felt it start to happen, erection or not I was going to come. The whip was still falling but now I used the heat and pain. I began to pant and my body started to jerk uncontrollably. Di recognized the moment and finally stopped so that she could watch me as my body submitted to some deeper animal instinct. I was dimly aware that she was laughing but I was too far gone. I reached the instant of release and I began to cry with relief but, at the very edge, I could not take flight. My orgasm hung there tantalizingly but there was to be no fulfillment. I squeezed with every fibre of my being but it would not come and then I gave a plaintive wail as I felt it ebbing away in a series of unsatisfying dry heaves.

Diane put the whip down and moved around in front of me.

“See, what did I tell you?”

“You bitch…”

I said it under my breath. To be taken so close, by whatever means, was almost more cruel than being denied altogether and now, to add to my misery, my balls were cramping in protest.

“…Unfasten me. I never want to see you again.”

She laughed as if I were a petulant adolescent.

“And how would you explain that to Claire?”

The truth was I had no idea what I was going to say to Claire but the plain fact was that the bruises and marks on my skin would be with me for weeks. Diane’s smile broadened as she watched me trying to come to terms with my dilemma and then, to my amazement, she put her hand up under her skirt and down into her panties.

“What the hell are you doing!”

“Don’t you remember that conversation we had a few months back? Adele said that men were inveterate masturbators and you said that women were just as bad. When I had the good grace to admit it you made some quip about being prepared to pay to watch. Well now’s your chance and this one is free of charge.”

“Di please don’t …”

Under any other circumstances, she was right, I would have paid to watch but now, knowing that she was getting off on the suffering she had just inflicted upon me, the act had a malign perversity about it. My entreaty only seemed to spur her on. She purred and pushed her hand deeper into the tight confines of her expensive underwear.

“Do you hear that?”

There was no missing it. The sound was the unmistakable squelch of moisture as she penetrated herself.

“Are you surprised Peter? That I get off on hurting people?”

Surprised was too mild a word for it and then my mind did a mental double take as I digested the fact that she had spoken in the plural. Was she just counting David and me or had there been others?

She closed her eyes for a few seconds as she concentrated on finding the right spot and then, when she re-opened them, there was a new fierceness in them. The thin silk did nothing to disguise the movements of her hand and I found myself staring in spite of myself. She had four fingers deep inside of herself whilst her thumb rubbed purposefully across her clitoris. For a moment my mind was drawn back to the moment that I found Claire pleasuring herself on the sofa; but where Claire’s performance had had an almost languid quality this was something of a different order. Di was being almost brutal with herself. She folded herself over her hand as she started to pump her fingers ever more quickly and then a low groan escaped her. It grew steadily louder like an audible barometer of her mounting excitement and then she gave a banshee scream, which hurt the ears, as her orgasm ripped through her.

She fell to her knees, panting, with her fingers still deeply imbedded and I could do nothing but watch and wait for the long minutes that it took for her to compose herself.

“God! I can’t tell you how good that felt.”

She rose to her feet shakily and then, incongruously, she kissed me on the tip of the nose. I jerked away from her but she simply smiled and then she brought her fingers up to my mouth.

“Lick them for me …”

Her hand was warm and wet and there was no escaping the strong earthy scent as she slowly opened her fingers revealing viscous strands between them. My immediate feeling was one of revulsion but something primal was triggered in my subconscious. I tried to fight it but, even as I attempted to move my face away from her, I felt my manhood lurch and then an ever more familiar pain gripped my abdomen as the tube cruelly crushed my body’s ambition.

“Am I getting to you….?”

I could not avoid her eyes and her smile told me that she knew exactly what I was going through. She rubbed her fingers over my nose and lips, smearing me with her moisture, but at the same time she cradled my balls in her other hand. The palm of her hand was hot and, as she gently squeezed, it was as though she had been intimate with my body for years. Perversely, in the years before we found that we were destined for each other as couples, Diane was the only one of the four girls in our group that I never dated. Adele and I had quickly established that we were not compatible and my few dates with Petra had held out some initial promise, until I blotted my copy book, but I had always felt a little intimated by Diane for reasons I would have found hard to articulate.

“Di,…don’t…please…”

Her hand continued its knowing caress and each gentle squeeze seemed to pump more blood towards my thwarted erection. I closed my eyes, as the pain slowly overwhelmed any pleasure I might be taking from her touch, and, as I did so she worked her fingers into my mouth first rubbing my gums but then, as I opened my mouth wider in a silent scream, she worked them across my tongue so that there was no escaping the taste of her.

The pain approached a zenith and I suddenly reached a decision. I opened my mouth even wider and prepared to bite down but then, from far away, a bell began to ring.

Forfeits - Chapter 4

“Shit.”

Diane was suddenly a model of brisk efficiency. She straightened her clothes and then threw a lever on the side of the framework.

“Free yourself. I’ll go and see who’s at the door.”

Seconds later she was gone and I tried to come to terms with my release. I was bemused by Diane’s ability to snap back to reality as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened but for me the after effects were all too painful. I was so stiff it was almost more than I could do to lift my arms away from the padded rests. I had to do it by degrees and then I groaned as I bent over to release the bindings on my feet. I stepped out of the framework and spent a couple of minutes rubbing the circulation back into my tortured limbs.

I avoided the temptation of exploring the havoc that Diane had wreaked on my buttocks, that could wait until later. I looked around for my clothes and then cursed as I remembered that I had left them upstairs. I could not wait for Diane to come back down – I was not sure if I would be responsible for my actions now that I was free – and so I decided to make my way upstairs. Diane would be made to pay but it would be a studied revenge.

I crept upstairs and padded towards the lounge. There were voices coming from the kitchen and so I prayed that the lounge was empty. I paused for a second or two at the door and then eased my way in. An immediate survey was enough to tell me that my clothes had been moved. Cursing, I started to check the places where Diane might have hidden them in a hurry but I found nothing. Now I started to panic. Not only was there the issue of my nakedness but it would be obvious to anyone who saw my backside that something untoward had been going on

I decided that I would try and reach one of the bedrooms upstairs and, hopefully, I would find something of David’s to put on. I slunk out of the lounge and stopped for a second in the hall. There was laughter coming from the kitchen but then, as the conversation, resumed I heard my name mentioned. I froze, waiting to hear more. It took a second or two before I recognized the visitor’s voice. It was Petra and she sounded excited.

“I just had to tell someone. Claire sounded really pissed off.”

“The vasectomy thing again?”

“I’m not sure what makes her more angry that or the other business....”

I stood stunned. I had not realized that Claire had confided in our friends and what the hell was “the other business”?

“…anyway, she’s going to make him wear that tube for the whole two weeks.”

There was a momentary pause and then fresh gales of laughter.

“She has him licking her to orgasm morning and night”

This last Petra could hardly get out for laughing and I felt my cheeks burning with shame. Was there nothing they did not share with one another?

“Bring your coffee through to the lounge you’ll be more comfortable.”

I was trapped! To get to the stairs I had to cross the kitchen doorway. Behind me were the lounge and the cloakroom. I had no choice, I opened the cloakroom door and dashed in only to find there was no handle on the inside. When Diane insisted on having the basement converted to a gym David laid claim to the cloakroom to house his prized collection of white wines. I tried to do an about turn but the two of them were already in the hall.

“That’s funny, I don’t remember leaving the door open.”

As she said it she pushed it shut. Immediately she did so the lights went out plunging me into darkness. The door was insulated and Di’s next words were almost, but not quite lost.

“I hope it hasn’t heated up. I’d better turn the thermostat down for a while. You know, sometimes, it’s so bloody cold in there that I need gloves.”

I heard them moving away and, as they did so, the refrigeration unit above my head clicked into life. Naked as I was the effect was almost immediate. Chill air brought up goosebumps on my flesh. I had to get out. I felt my way to the door and started to probe around with my fingers at the level of the exterior door handle but, having eased my fingers under the rubber seal that went right the way round, I found nothing to my advantage.

I started to feel my way across the whole surface of the door. There had to be some mechanism to release it from the inside in case of accidents but I drew a blank. A couple of minutes had passed and I was beginning to shiver. My feet, especially, were frozen as the cold air obeyed the laws of physics and filled the room from the floor upwards.

I knew that, in extremis, I could break the door down but that was going to be hard to explain. No, I had to wait until Petra left and then try to get Diane’s attention. I swore to myself as I wondered just what else I could do to compound my embarrassment.

As the minutes passed I jogged on the spot and beat my arms about myself. By putting my ear to the door I could just about make out the sound of laughter somewhere in the house and I prayed for Petra to get a move on.

I checked my watch and found it hard to believe that I had been trapped for just fifteen minutes. The cold was seeping up my legs and the blasted tube was getting icy to the touch. I thought that my cock was going to get frostbite and I rubbed it between both hands to try and keep some sort of circulation going. After twenty minutes I could take no more. I listened once again but could hear nothing. I began to gently tap on the door but there was no response. I tapped louder and tried to shout.

“D,D,D…Di”

The shivering stammer came out as barely a whisper and so I braced myself and shouted more positively.

“Di!”

The response was gales of laughter from the other side of the door.

“What do you think? Should we leave him for a little longer?”

“I guess we could go and do a bit of shopping.”

It was all too much to take in. They knew all along!

“Di! Open this door!”

There was more laughter and then Di spoke.

“Just off to the right, you’ll find a light switch.”

I reached out and found it almost immediately. As I flicked the switch the lights came on, almost blinding me, but at the same time there was a loud click and the door lock was sprung. I staggered out into the hall to find Petra and Di almost crying with laughter.

“Here, take this.”

Di threw a warm bath towel around my shoulders and I instinctively hugged it to me both for warmth and for the sake of modesty.

“Come into the living room.”

I followed them in and, as they sat side by side on the sofa I took the armchair which was bathed in sunlight. I looked at Diane with venom but I found that I was too embarrassed to catch Petra’s eye.

“You’ve taken this too far Di.”

“You know your problem Peter, you’ve always been too straight-laced.”

“I just think of myself as normal.”

I saw a quick flash of anger cross her face.

“Just what exactly are you suggesting?”

“Read into it what you like. Get me my clothes. I’m leaving.”

“Not just yet. Petra has been telling me about some unfinished business.”

“What the hell are you going on about?!”

Petra herself answered.

“Cast your mind back. Our last date…”

It was easy enough to recall, not being one of my finer moments. We had gone to an event organized by the University at the local nightclub. I was hopeful of finally enticing Petra into bed but that evening she seemed as much in control as ever. I tried plying her with drink but she good-humouredly refused but then, in a last desperate attempt, I offered her a “blue”.

She asked me what the effects were and, knowing she loved dancing, I told her it was an energy rush. At first she said no but later, as the dancing grew more frenetic, she accepted. We both popped a pill and hit the dance floor. We threw ourselves around for a solid hour and then we slow danced. By that stage I was sporting a gold winning erection and I could see by the look in her eyes that the pill had worked a similar magic on her.

I whispered to her.

“Do you want to go to bed?”

Somewhere behind the lust fuelled glaze her conscience fought a battle.

“Peter….I want to…but….a little while longer…just a few more days.”

I started to kiss her and, after an initial half-hearted resistance, she began to kiss me back. I knew then that she would give in but at that point my own conscience called me to account. I could not bring myself to coerce her if she was going to hate me afterwards but I had to do something to unplug the volcano. In the end Petra came up with a compromise. She slipped her hand down to gently rub my throbbing manhood.

“Follow me to the loo. I’ll do you then you can do me.”

She slipped off the dance floor and headed to the loo. I followed a minute later. The toilets were unisex and when I entered only one cubicle was occupied. I had to wait for a moment as two girls touched up their make-up but as soon as they left I tapped gently at the cubicle door. The door half opened and Petra pulled me in. Her pupils were so dilated that the brown of her eyes was almost lost. She pushed me back against the door and then dropped to her knees in front of me. She worked quickly to unfasten my trousers and almost yanked them down my legs. She gave a quiet laugh as she looked at my erection tenting my under shorts and then she pulled those down too. My manhood sprang free and Petra took it in her warm hand. She rubbed it gently and whispered

“Mmmm that’s nice…”

And then it happened. I looked down at her just as she licked her lips, ready to take me into her mouth, and I could not help myself. I came, spattering her face in the process. She was taken even more by surprise than me but she managed to milk the last few drops with her hand. I tried to apologize but she simply smiled.

“Don’t worry. It happens.”

She took some toilet tissue and wiped her face and then handed some to me so that I could clean myself off as best I could. I pulled up my clothes and then she spoke.

“My turn lover.”

She sat down on the closed toilet seat and, hitching up her skirt, she opened her legs. Her inner thighs were a golden tan brown contrasting with the mat of red-black pubic hair that covered her sex. She slid forward slightly, opening her legs even further.

“On your knees Peter.”

I stared for a few seconds and then tore the door open.

“I can’t! I’m sorry.”

Looking back, I suppose it was a combination of factors. My own passion was spent and with it came the onset of queasiness, which put so many people off of “blues”, but in the end I think it was the setting. Seeing her so wanton, in such a public place, killed it for me.

It was weeks before we were back on speaking terms and then only because I had started dating Claire. Petra should have hated me, doing what I had done and then going out with one of her best friends, but, generous spirit that she was, she did not want to spoil Claire’s happiness. Besides, she had found solace herself in the arms of Patrick.

As all of the memories flooded back the implication of Di’s words took on a sinister meaning. I looked from one to the other expecting one of them to laugh – it had to be a joke to cause more embarrassment at my expense – but their smiles simply mocked me. For a few seconds the atmosphere was frozen but then, my mouth dropped. Petra stood up, unzipped her short denim skirt and let it fall to the floor. Beneath it she was wearing tan stay-up stockings and a pair of filmy white panties through which I could see the dark mound of her pubis.

I wanted to look at Di, to see her reaction, but my eyes remained glued to Petra’s stunning curves. In deference to the warm weather she was wearing a simple white tee shirt and, even as I stared, her nipples hardened to a pair of lewd prominences. Her eyes never left me as she eased her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and then slipped them down her legs. She stood for a few seconds, intimidating me with the power of her body, and then she finally sat down again with her legs opened.

“On your knees Peter.”

This echo from the past almost freaked me but I managed to gain a hold on a semblance of sanity.

“What the hell do you both think you’re doing! Di, this is your home, and Petra this is not rational behaviour in front of your friends. What would Dave and Pat make of this?”

Di waited for a moment and then spoke as though my little speech was of no consequence.

“Peter, you are going to kneel down and you are going to bring Petra to the best oral orgasm she has ever experienced, otherwise…”

“Otherwise what!”

I spat the words out and half rose from the chair. I could feel the heat of anger in my face and I found that I had unknowingly clenched my fists. Diane was completely unfazed.

“Otherwise, I’ll tell Claire how you came here and lied to try and get the key from me. What was the plan, toss yourself off and then put it back on as though nothing had happened? Lying to me is one thing but lying to Claire is something else. From what Petra tells me it might just be the breaking of you two.”

“That’s not how it was!”

Even as I said the words they sounded hollow. My original plan had been to get the tube off and to throw myself on Claire’s mercy but the hardening of her attitude in the past couple of days had convinced me that my alternative plan was the better option. That second option was exactly as Diane had set it out.

1...45678...10