Forged Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quentin licked his lips, almost reptile like, at the sight.

"Now this is more like it."

He grabbed her this time and she let out a scream, before he quickly placed his hand over her mouth, dragging her off the path and into cover of the forest.

Quentin threw her to the floor and used his own body weight to pin her down.

Annabelle tried to fight him off, tossing and turning, but it was no good he was too strong.

"Looks like your friend isn't here to save you this time," he said undoing his belt.

"Wrong!" a voice said from behind and Quentin suddenly felt the cold steel of a dagger against his throat.

"Take your hands off her," he yelled.

Quentin slowly got up to his feet, releasing Annabelle in the process.

"Now be reasonable, please don't kill me. I'm a rich man. I can get you money, if you just let me walk away."

A hand with a powerful grip grabbed his shoulder and twisted him around.

"You!"

Quentin was now face to face with Edward.

"Annabelle, are you ok?" Edward said his voice laced with anger and concern.

Annabelle got to her feet, correcting her garments then stood behind Edward.

"Yes, just a little shaken that's all."

"See! shes fine, no harm, no foul."

Edwards powerful arm lunged at Quentin, grabbing his neck. He squeezed his hand tightly and Quentin's face started to turn red.

"No harm, no foul," he repeated squeezing even tighter.

Edward drove forward pushing Quentin up against a tree. He could feel the rage take over, the pain of lashes fresh in his memory.

"Edward stop, you'll kill him." Annabelle pleaded.

"You want him to live, after what he just tried to do to you."

"He's not worth it, you're better than that, better than him."

"Listen to your girlfriend," Quentin croaked, gasping for air.

Annabelle put her hand on Edwards arm, and he slowly began to relax his grip, before letting go completely.

"If you so much as look at her, or decide to retaliate in any way, I will end you."

"I won't, I promise." Quentin replied meekly, clutching his throat.

Annabelle cut in front of Edward, so she was in between the two men.

"This is for attacking me," she shouted as she rammed her knee straight between Quentin's legs, hitting him with such a force that the tree behind him shook.

Quentin dropped to the floor clutching his crotch and Edward and Annabelle left him.

This time Edward was definitely making sure Annabelle got home safely.

"Are you sure you're ok?"

"I will be," she said a little bit shaken from her ordeal.

"Edward?"

"Yes Annabelle."

"How did you know I was in trouble?"

"I don't know, I just had a feeling. I don't know how else to explain it. I just knew you needed help."

"Well, I'm glad you found me in time. From the bottom of my heart thank you."

When they finally reached Annabelle's house, she gave Edward a big hug, she found that hugging him made her feel safe, a feeling she wasn't quite ready to give up just yet.

"Can I see you tomorrow?" She asked.

"Of course."

"Well goodnight Edward."

"Goodnight Annabelle."

Annabelle turned to go in, then quickly changed her mind, turning to face Edward and kissing him on the lips. They kissed passionately and time felt like it stood still.

When the kissing stopped, she smiled at Edward, her cheeks flush.

"Do you want to come in?" She said suggestively.

Not giving Edward a real choice, she grabbed his hand and led him into the house.

The house was empty, and she took Edward to her room.

"Where's your father?" Edward asked, feeling slightly nervous about being in the house after dark with his daughter.

"He's probably gone to the tavern; he won't be back for a while."

Annabelle lit a lantern and her room filled with a soft flickering glow.

Her room was basic, as most peoples were, all she had was a side table, bed and a chest at the foot of her bed.

She sat on the bed, while Edward stood sheepishly by the door.

"What are you doing all the way over there silly?" She said, patting the bed next to her.

"Come, sit with me."

Edward slowly approached her and sat down next to her on the bed.

She rubbed her hand along his thigh.

"Edward, have you ever been with a girl?" Annabelle asked softly.

"I, I haven't," he said shyly and staring down at his lap.

She gently placed her fingers on his chin and tilted his head towards her and kissed him.

"I've never been... intimate with anyone. I want you to be my first time."

Edward stared deeply into her eyes, moved by what she would be offering him. A gift she could only give once.

Annabelle got up from the bed and stood in front of Edward. She slowly undid the strings to her bodice and pulled it up, over her head then dropping it to the floor. Edward's eyes widened to the sight of Annabelle's naked chest, her round breasts, so perfect, with their pert pink nipples erect.

Edward could feel his arousal build, and started to get hard. Annabelle collected his inexperienced hands, and placed them on her breasts. She may not have been with a man, but she knew what her body craved.

"Touch me Edward," Annabelle instructed, keen for Edward to experience her body.

Edward's large hands cupped her breasts, they felt so soft and tender, his thumbs brushing against her nipples, eliciting a soft moan from Annabelle.

His hands moved from her breasts to her back side, where he pulled her closer. Kissing her breasts, then gently flicking her nipples with his tongue. Annabelle moaned again, clutching his head against her breast, eager for him to continue.

After a moment, she pulled Edwards head away from her, then reached down to her hips, seductively pulling down her long skirt.

As her skirt hit the floor, Edward was now looking directly at her sex. A sight he had never seen before. Her mound obscured by hair, her dark lips subtly on show.

Annabelle grabbed his hand, again inviting him to explore her body. She placed it between her legs, he could feel the warmth radiating from her body. He traced a finger; her wetness made it slide effortlessly between her lips. Annabelle bit her bottom lip, the pleasure of his touch too much to bear.

"Ohh, Edward. That feels so good," she whispered.

Annabelle guided his fingers past her lips, penetrating her. She gasped, then gently bucking her hips.

Edward's fingers were wet. Feeling the softness inside of her was a strange yet intoxicating experience. He looked up at Annabelle's face, realising the control of pleasure at his disposal. His finger found her clitoris and her body visibly shook. He rubbed it again, Annabelle grabbed onto Edward's shoulders for support. His fingers went clockwise, circling her, her body trembling with ecstasy now.

She stopped his hand, pulling it away, before grabbing his other hand and prompting him to stand. She kissed him again, their tongues intertwined as she began unbuttoning Edwards' shirt. He pulled it away, their lips never parting.

Annabelle ran her soft hands over Edwards well defined chest, before kissing his neck, slowly working her way down his body.

Finally dropping to her knees, she looked up at Edward, who was intently watching her every move.

She could see his excitement through his trousers, the outline clearly showing now. Curious to touch, she ran her hand over his bulge, tracing the outline with her fingers.

Annabelle reached for his belt, hurriedly unfastening it as if she were unwrapping a present. With the belt undone, she slowly tugged at his trousers, eventually dropping them to the floor.

Edward's thick member sprung upwards, surprising Annabelle with its size. She felt the overwhelming urge to touch it, her small, delicate fingers struggling to wrap around his impressive girth.

Eager to please him, she pulled back his foreskin, revealing his swollen purple head. Her soft touch sending waves of pleasure through Edward's body. She kissed his muscular thigh, slowly inching closer to his erection.

She kissed the base of his shaft, working her way upwards, until she reached tip. She had never done this before, but she seemed to instinctively know how to please him.

Edward's head began to glisten, the clear liquid slowly trickling out of him. He had to stop, before he reached the point of no return.

Pulling her head away from his burgeoning shaft, Annabelle rose to her feet and gently pushed Edward on to the bed, positioning him on his back.

She straddled his massive frame. With one hand resting on Edwards chest for support, she used the other to grab his erection, gently sliding it against her opening. The slickness of his head and the wetness of her lips made it glide effortlessly, up and down, up and down she teased him.

Edward looked down the length of his body, to see his erect shaft parting her lips, before she took Edward inside of her, she struggled at first to accommodate him. Her face expressing discomfort, but only lasting a moment.

Annabelle steadied herself with both hands, leaning forward on Edwards solid chest. She paused for a moment; their bodies now fused together. She could feel Edward fill her completely and he could feel her warmth envelop him.

Annabelle slowly raised her body, before sliding back down on his member. He could feel her tightness squeezing him. They both moaned with pleasure, as their bodies experienced each other for the first time.

Annabelle moved again, teasing Edward even more, she watched as his face twitched while he tried to deal with sensations coursing through his body.

She sat upright with confidence, then began to slowly buck her hips, effectively riding Edward. Her groans grew louder, as she began caressing her own body, touching her breasts, and pinching her nipples.

Edward enjoyed the beautiful sight of her body, raising his hands to touch her. Annabelle grabbed them and placed them over her breasts, making him caress her body.

Edward grabbed her waist, helping control her body as she rode him. In an effort to take control, he rolled his body to the side, reversing their positions. Annabelle was on her back and Edward was on top, between her legs.

With their gaze locking once more, they kissed again. Edward took a long slow thrust, while Annabelle wrapped her arms around his back, digging her nails in as the ecstasy overwhelmed her. He thrust again and again, Edward grunting each time as he did. Her nails dug deeper, and she wrapped her legs around him, forcing him deeper inside her.

Edward's long thrusts were replaced with short hard ones. He could feel the climax coming in both of them, he could feel her getting tighter around him. He picked up the intensity, thrusting into her again and again and again.

Annabelle's exhilarating screams echoed through the room. Their faces getting redder as they approached their climax.

He thrusted again and again and again.

Then it happened, Annabelle's body seized, her orgasm possessing her. She could feel Edward swell up inside of her, before feeling the hot release of his seed.

He held his position, as his body pumped everything it could inside her, when he was done he withdrew from her and fell to her side.

They both stared at the ceiling, their chest's heaving, beads of sweat on their skin. As if in sync, they then turned to face each other and gave each other a little smile.

Edward turned and wrapped his arm around her. They spooned on the bed, his large frame, curled alongside her naked body as if a protective shield.

Then Annabelle blew out the light.

Good night!

12