Forgive Us Our Trespasses

Story Info
A young man trespasses onto an eccentric rich woman's lands.
8.5k words
4.48
5.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, Ladies and Gentlemen, this story does feature a character who is very much real in my own life. However, she has four legs instead of two, with paws on the end of those instead of feet.

******

FORGIVE US OUR TRESPASSES!

The modern mobile 'phone, known as a smartphone. Rumoured to contain computing power roughly equivalent to the complete 1969 N.A.S.A. Moon Landing operation, a claim that's entirely believable. What a fantastic device, a piece of real electronic wizardry, so versatile, so useful, so important in this digital age. You can alter the settings of your central heating at home while you're not even there, you can undertake all sorts of financial transactions, shop on-line, blimey, the list of things one can do with one of these devices is almost endless. It's even been said one can actually talk to somebody else, yes it is possible to use them as a telecommunications device! Fancy that, I mean who uses them in that way anymore?

However, as in the case with most things in life, there can be a downside to all of this. For these devices can only work IF the battery has some charge within it. And if not, if the owner has allowed said battery to drain, and that can occur very quickly if the 'phone is used extensively, then the device becomes utterly useless. As was the case here. For the battery in Henry Wilson's 'phone was so dead that it positively made the Dodo appear to be a thriving species in comparison. The screen was totally blank, and no matter how often and with whatever strength he pushed any of the buttons that state of affairs was not going to change.

And the 'app' that he desperately wanted to use gave a clue as to his current predicament. He was trying to log-on to Google Maps. Why? Simple answer, he was well and truly lost. Boy, was he now regretting not making sure he'd fully charged the battery before he'd set out. Because he wasn't just lost, but really lost, not next to something like a road or railway line, that he could perceivably follow to eventually come to something from which he could obtain some sort of bearing, a small village perhaps. No, he was deep in an unknown forest, surrounded for as far as he could see by trees, trees and nothing else except yet more trees.

He kept blundering on, more in hope than any expectation, on a thinking line of 'I must go in some sort of direction. This is a direction. Right then I'll go this way then.' I mean, he thought, sooner or later I must come across something.

He did. A fence, not a tall one at all, in fact he didn't have to climb over it really, he merely had to step across, hardly breaking his stride as he did so. But, totally unknown to him at the time, there would be consequences for that action.

For if said fence was very small in physical size, it was huge in significance. You see, it was a boundary fence, it marked the outer edges of private property. By crossing it Henry had stepped out of the public area and entered into the very private lands of Lady Lavinia Bythesea. Obviously without her express permission at all, which meant that he had trespassed. He didn't know it yet, but before very long he'd be fully aware of that fact.

Utterly oblivious to that error he continued onwards. And he began to feel as if he was being shepherded in a certain direction, no longer was the vegetation random, hedges and more fences appeared, and in such positions that it almost appeared that they had been placed there rather than grown naturally in their location. For they had, gently he was being guided down a particular route. Soon he found himself walking between two rows of tall trees, and hedges between them to ensure he was channelled down this, carefully planned path. Until he came to a small clearing.

For as he walked into the said clearing in the middle of several groups of trees he failed to notice that the ground beneath his feet was different, as if he was walking on top of something laying there. Indeed he was.

Because all of a sudden said ground moved! He heard the sound of ropes being pulled fast, and suddenly all he could see was a net rising from the earth and closing in around him. The rope pulling that he heard was the draw-rope around the outer edge of the net being pulled in by some sort of machinery suspended in the trees. And pulled in tight, closing the net around his body, trapping him utterly within. Looking up he could see the opening of the net completely close, then saw two more mechanical arms moving in. He couldn't quite make out the details of what they did, but what happened is that as the net was completely closed, there were two metal rings embedded within the draw-rope that were positioned just outside the openings of the ropes passage in the outside path of the net itself. What these arms did was to secure a padlock through said rings, meaning that the net was locked shut, with Henry the totally helpless prisoner inside of it. Just for good measure the net was then lifted so he was just off of the ground, unable to stand on terra firma and balance himself. He had been NETTED!

At first it was almost a pleasant distraction to study the mechanism that had captured him. It was extremely well engineered and had done its job superbly, the whole capture had happened so quickly that even if he'd been more alert he almost certainly would still have been taken. But by whom and why? Well equipment like this would not have been cheap, somebody had spent an awful amount of money and taken a great deal of trouble to construct this whole apparatus. But who was that, and what did they want with anybody, Henry Wilson in this case, who had fallen into their trap? For it was a totally secure and inescapable trap, there was nothing he could do but wait until his captor showed their hand. The net was constructed of very solid rope, he couldn't really climb up the sides at all. And even if he could have what would have been the point? As alluded to before the opening had been tied utterly shut, and that padlock was holding the draw-rope in that position. He then noticed a zipped up opening in the side of the net, but that zip too had been padlocked shut. No, there was no way out.

And then another rather unpleasant thought entered his mind. Despite all of the above, despite the obvious careful planning, not to mention expense, that had occurred in order for him to be trapped as he now undoubtedly was, his mind asked itself the question as to was his captor even aware of their success in taking him as their captive? Of course, they surely would be, wouldn't they? Surely nobody would go to this trouble, and not monitor the situation. But, of course, by now panic had well and truly got full hold of him, as it did so now his thinking wasn't necessarily straight or logical, all he knew that he was now a helpless prisoner of something that somebody had created and had worked so well as to trap him. They could be away on business, or holiday, it wasn't completely inconceivable that they could even be dead! He was miles from anyway, totally alone and unable to escape. Would he spend the rest of his days in this net, and after all, with no sustenance or hydration available to him, the number of those days probably wouldn't amount to very many!

And that wasn't the only factor that worried him, a far more immediate, if not quite so serious, threat was the colour of the sky. For the clear light blue shade of not so long ago was rapidly becoming replaced by very dark grey clouds that were being blown in, and rain, heavy rain, had been forecast for later on in the day. Was he going to get a thorough soaking? And then somehow have to try to sleep, cold and wet, in a very un-natural position.

As it turned out, roughly twenty minutes after his capture came the sound of a group of people approaching. And, judging by the sounds of giggling that he could hear, he guessed, totally correctly, that it was a group of young Ladies, three in total. Although it was clear as they approached and he could now see them that they paid him no attention whatsoever, carrying on their own private conversations in the manner that only rich young woman can, as if he wasn't even there, until they had actually reached him.

"You there!" one of them suddenly called out, in a very condescending tone, the sort that spoilt children of the aristocracy use when ordering servants about. "Yes, you, the one in our net, I'm talking to you!"

"Can you help me please? I seem to have stumbled into some sort of trap."

"You haven't stumbled into anything! You have been captured because you deliberately trespassed onto the land belonging to my mother, Lady Lavinia Bythesea. Therefore, you have to pay the price for that, you are now her property for as long as she wishes it, you now belong to her!"

"What are you talking about? I didn't deliberately do anything of the sort!"

"Did you pass over a fence at all recently?"

"Well yes, but I wouldn't exactly call it a fence, I didn't need to even climb over it at all, I could simply step over."

"Irrelevant! You passed over it, how you did so is of no concern of ours! Therefore, as far as we are concerned, you deliberately entered mother's lands without asking for her express permission. So, you have trespassed, and will be punished for that. Anyway, enough talking, we are here to secure you and to take you to her, when she, and she alone, will decide what she wants to do with you. Do you understand?"

All too well he thought. Now it became completely clear that he was in trouble, sure he might well soon be released from this net, but obviously these girls, who appeared to be in their late teens or early twenties incidentally, weren't going to simply let him go. As confirmed when one of the other two took a rucksack off of their back, opened it and removed a pile of black bondage rope, handing it to the third girl of the female group. Having done so, she zipped the rucksack back up, and approached the padlocked zip opening in the side of his net prison.

The lead girl spoke again. "Right move away from the opening as far as you can!" He obeyed. "Good it rather appears that you are going to be sensible! Which is just as well, otherwise we'd have simply left you out here overnight, or even longer if you still continued to be obstinate. Looks like rain too! Right Amber, unlock and unzip the side, then pass the bag through. YOU!" Pointing at the utterly frightened Henry, "you will not interfere as Amber passes her bag through, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

He simply nodded in a submissive manner as a response, and the girl named Amber, who was a cousin of the lead girl, followed the instructions given, she undid the padlock, lowered the zip, and after pushing the rucksack through, then re-fastened both the zip itself and the padlock securing it shut.

Now the net was lowered a little, so at least the unfortunate inmate could stand on the ground. "Right then, open the rucksack and remove its contents. Then remove your clothes, all of them, and place them within the bag. NOW!"

With no way out, and terrified of just being left there, Henry proceeded to comply with the orders he'd been given. To possibly become even more horrified at what items came out of the rucksack. A pair of female tie at the sides knickers, a blindfold, some sort of padded sandal type footwear, an uncomfortable looking ball gag and a small padlock. And one strand of rope, the same type as held by the daughter's other companion, Amber's sister who went by the name of Imogen. Having emptied the rucksack, he hesitated, an inaction which earned him a sharp rebuke. "WELL, GET ON WITH IT!"

Once he had stripped naked, she then followed. "You may put yourself into the knickers, we're not that cruel as to make you walk back to the house completely starkers. And put the sandals on your feet. Then use the rope to tie your legs together. Don't worry about the gag, we'll fit that, but once you've tied your legs up then put the blindfold on, and await further instructions. Oh and I forgot, put all of your clothing in the bag, zip it up and use the padlock to secure the zip shut."

The girls stood back a little to allow their captive to obey, and once he'd done so he guessed that the net would be unfastened. As indeed it was, not that it did him any good, for with his legs tied together he couldn't really move at all. Anyway, Amber and Imogen were upon him immediately, one of them tying his wrists firmly together, while the other girl set about tying his arms in bondage just above the elbow. When they'd finished their respective bonds, they then used the remaining tie to join the two bonds, thus removing all of the rope well away from their prisoner's fingers.

And it was at this point in time that Henry Wilson discovered a fact of life of which he had been totally ignorant. For a wave of arousal swept through his bound body, the strength of those knickers which he been forced to put himself in became severely tested, and the bows that he'd tied on either side of his midriff nearly gave way under the sudden strain that they became subjected to. For his cock expanded at a very rapid rate, to become stiff and fully erect. He had just become aware that he had a, previously unknown, bondage fetish!

Amber clocked it first. "My God Clarissa, take a look at THIS!" Lavinia Bythesea's daughter grasped the significance immediately. "Well, well, well, Ma'ma will be utterly delighted with this one!" As she started to rub her hand, through the silk material of those strained knickers, on his tool, standing to full attention now. "Right girls, gag him, and let's get him up to the house straight away, I reckon that mother will give us a really good bonus for catching our 'gentleman' here!"

It took roughly thirty minutes for the four of them to travel back to the main house of the Bythesea Estate. Having gagged their captive, the girls had tied some rope around his waist, leaving two lengths of about six feet. Amber and Imogen took hold of one of these leads each, guiding their blind prisoner onwards, while Clarissa took up the rear position of the party.

They took him to some out-buildings, a sort of annex to the main house, led him through a solid steel door, which Clarissa locked after they had all passed through. Unseen by him they entered a room containing a large chair, which they guided him to, and made him stand in front of. Now both Amber and Imogen took hold of a piece of rope, and tied his ankles to the legs of the chair. Once they had finished that task, and please bear in mind that said chair was very heavy, so even if in theory he have moved it as it wasn't fastened to the floor, in practice that just wasn't going to happen; they then undid the bondage of his arms, only to tie them very securely to the chair's arms, once they'd sat him in it.

He heard Clarissa's voice. "Been a real pleasure to meet you, we're going to leave you for now, mother will be along very shortly no doubt, when she'll have a little chat with you. And then she'll make her decision as to precisely which of her many games she'll want to indulge in playing. She might even ask myself, or perhaps, all three of us to join her, so maybe we'll meet again. Anyway, T.T.F.N!" ( An old English expression meaning 'Ta, Ta, for now.' ) And she gave him a little peck on his check before leaving the room.

A few minutes later he heard another door open, but instead of the female human presence that he expected to hear, first he guessed that a large dog had entered as he heard the loud panting and bounding paws of such an animal. It came right up to him, and started to lick his legs, like only a dog can. Then a strident voice, clearly that of a Lady did ring out, "LUNA! DOWN!" The woman approached, and lifted his blindfold, and he could see that his assailant was a Bernese Mountain Dog, which relaxed him a little as he knew the breed, although big, wasn't known for aggression. "I'm sorry, she ran on ahead of me, but she's not vicious at all. Luna! Over there!" She had pointed to the corner of the room where a dog's basket lay, and the canine obeyed, settling down in said basket. Of course, he could now also see this woman, who he presumed was Lady Lavinia. She was just over forty years of age, but still extremely attractive, one could argue actually very sexy. Especially as she was dressed in nothing else except the same sort of knickers that he wore, some very sheer nylon stockings that were suspended by the most utterly delicious lacy basque, items clearly of real class and expense. It hugged her gorgeous figure superbly, and together with her golden hair that cascaded in a real flow, it wasn't just the bondage now that was causing even more strain on the aforementioned knickers adorning his body!

Something that didn't go un-noticed. "You seem rather pleased to see me, young man!" Lavinia pulled up a chair herself, a much smaller and lighter one, plonked it down in front of her guest, and sat herself on it, facing him. "Now where was I? Oh, yes, I understand that you took it upon yourself to start strolling around on my lands? I don't remember being asked for permission by you to undertake such an action, let alone granting it. So, what have you got to say for yourself?"

Of course, this woman, who was both extremely rich and even more eccentric, received no answer, apart from some kind of muffled sound. "Oh silly me, let me just take that off!"

She stood up, reached behind him and undid the buckle that held in gag in place within his mouth. Henry breathed in as much air as he could for a while, Clarissa had pulled the gag very tightly in his orifice, and he had struggled for air a little. However, his relief was short lived, for now he'd have to answer Lady Lavinia's questions.

"Well, Sweetheart, I'm waiting!"

"Ma'am I had no idea I'd passed into your property. I had no intention of trespassing on your land."

"Really. And do you expect me to believe that? Didn't you look at your map at all? Oh, and by the way you should address me as 'Your Ladyship.' But in the interests of our friendship and because I think I'm going to like you, I'll overlook that, and you may simply call me Lavinia."

What friendship, you've just kidnapped me, he thought? "Ma'am, sorry, I mean Lavinia, I don't have a map with me, I was using my 'phone to guide me but the battery ran out. To tell the absolute truth, I was simply lost."

"Lost? Yes, that's what they all say! Didn't you notice my boundary fence?"

"I did have to step over some sort of fence, yes. But it was so small, that I had no idea that it was significant. Surely, if you want to keep people like myself out of your lands, shouldn't you erect a taller boundary? And have some sort of notice?"

She chuckled. "Yes, I should have really. But then I wouldn't end up with the real pleasure of entertaining young gentlemen such as yourself, would I? Surely you must realise that your capture wasn't a random act by now. By the way, what did you make of my capture net mechanism? My brother, Amber and Imogen's father, designed and constructed it for me, he owns an engineering company. I must admit I'm rather of the opinion that he did an absolutely marvellous job."

She smiled at him, a completely suggestive smile that both excited and frightened him at the same time. "You see I can get extremely bored here, in this big house. When my husband, Lord Dipstick, ( the name of one of my previous dogs ) passed away he left me lots of money, but also lots of time, on my own. So, I mainly now spend it indulging in my three passions in life, sex, bondage and horses. And when I have the great fortune to 'invite' a nubile young man like yourself in join me I try my best to come up with ideas that include all three of those aspects. So, I guess you're probably wondering just what it is I have in mind for you?"