Forgiveness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie exhaled in triumph. "Thank you!" She kissed him again, and he hugged her tightly while she kept him clamped within.

"Merry Christmas, old friend," he said.

"The same to you!"

He drew back and rubbed her breasts a bit. "Soaping up your boobs, huh?"

"I wish you could," Katie said. "But I made this promise to my mother..."

"What?" Matthew laughed as he pulled out and set about getting his clothes back together.

Katie joined in as she slid off the bookcase and smoothed her skirt out as best she could. "When I almost didn't come downstairs tonight and my mom insisted, she also ordered me to wear a bra, never mind that I already was."

"So if anyone asks what we were up to..." Matthew said.

"At least I can say I did as she told!"

They laughed together and shared one last kiss before heading back out to the party, where they opted to let their parents believe they were getting along cordially for the holidays.

12