Forgotten Birthday

Story Info
What happens when a mother forgets her son's birthday.
819 words
88.9k
62
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All parties are over 18. I wrote this short story when I was bored at work. Take it for what it is. Any comments contact me directly***

***

Listening for umpteenth time of his mother and her new boyfriend fucking each other's brains out with his cock in his hand, and his ear to the door imagining what is happening on the other side. Charlie knows they are having sex but doesn't know the details: do they do anal, oral, do they like pain, does she use her toys which he has found on days he was snooping around the house, and more. Now while listening on his mom isn't anything new except today is Charlie's birthday and his mother so happen to forgotten about it.

Expecting at least a nice dinner and possibly some wine with his mom being he turned 21, it would be an understatement to say he wasn't hurt and upset that not only did she forget but she is home getting some dick instead of giving Charlie any attention. Birthday aside, it's been like this for the past 2 weeks ever since Paul came into his mother's life. From what he been told for his mother doesn't hold anything back especially when she is drunk is she basically sucked his dick on the first day they met, went on a first date to which she sucked him 3x's that entire date, and it's been nonstop porn like sex ever since just about every single day they are together. I guess that is what they call the honeymoon phase of a relationship at least when you are with Charlie's mom.

Still this didn't justify his mother forgetting her son's birthday and it doesn't matter if he was turning 21 or 33, it' still her son and that person should never leave her mind. Well it did leave her mind and this fact didn't miss Charlie and it continued to brew inside of him as he is standing outside his mother's door with his ear to the door, dick in his hand, and alcohol running through his system numbing him to the point any inhibitions he once had about anything are slowly going away. It's the later that gave Charlie the courage to do what I am about to tell you.

Getting angrier by the moment and no longer hearing any sounds of sex but rather snoring Charlie lets go of his cock, takes off his boxers right there before even opening the door for he made a decision before even turning the knob and walks into the very room where things will forever change for him and his mother.

Finding Paul curled up on the side of the bed snoring loudly and his mom laying on her back, legs spread and not a stitch of clothing on her, Charlie without hesitation walks to his mother's side and rotates her body which wakes her from her slumber, positions her legs onto his shoulders

"CHARLIE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Do you know it's my fucking birthday today? Not only is it my birthday but it's my 21st birthday, did you know that?"

"Oh shit Charlie I am so sorry I didn't mean to...oooooooo...what ...ooooo...Charllie...noooooooo..."

Not giving his mother a chance to say anymore let alone stop him Charlie takes aim and slams right into his mother's pussy. From there he grabs her hips and without pause starts pounding his mother's pussy with everything he has.

"Mom...for...uuuhhh...forgetting...to...celebrate my birthday...I am taking...your pusssy as my present...I won't be stopped..."

Charlie's mother didn't stop him, not only that she didn't try to stop him. Instead she looked over behind her to see Paul's current status finding him passed out which is no surprise for he was pretty drunk when they fucked with her being the designated driver so no need to worry about him waking up to this. Then after looking back at her son with acceptance in her eyes giving into her sons desire and needs and letting him have her, not resisting, but encouraging him to go harder, faster, take her pussy, it's his to take and Charlie did just that.

Charlie lasted a lot longer than most because of the alcohol running through his system. Some call it whiskey dick which in some cases you can't get hard, other cases you can't cum; for Charlie it was the later. But eventually Charlie did cum and so did his mother. Samantha who now Charlie calls her believes her orgasm was more triggered by the fact her son was fucking her than the sex itself, but didn't hurt that Charlie had some girth to that 7-inch cock of his.

Anyway, ever since that night Samantha got rid of Paul and Charlie hasn't slept in his own bed ever since and she also told Charlie if she did forget his birthday again to punish her by fucking her ass dry!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Appreciated Mom appreciates the attention and rewards her son.in Incest/Taboo
Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom Mom and son get under the blanket and, well . . .in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories