Forgotten Siblings Ch. 01

Story Info
Separated siblings meet for first time spend summer together.
2.9k words
4.42
35.6k
79

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lithguy
lithguy
77 Followers

It was a beautifully crisp morning and the sun was shining brightly. The crystal clear water of the pool shimmered and refracting the suns rays. Chrissy was sprawled on her stomach as the sun bronzed her back.

"And what a back she has.." Jason mused as he watched her above the rim of the book he was reading. Chrissy was a health nut. Not only was she vegan but she also worked out religiously. It was quite apparent that her hard work paid off.

"Quite apparent indeed," Jason thought as his eyes followed the curve of her bronzed back all the way down to her legs. His eyes paused at the thin neon-green fabric clinging tightly to her perfectly round ass.

He was not sure the bikini bottom should be considered a bathing suit at all but Chrissy explained that she only wore it while at home and wouldn't dare in public. Also, so that her tan lines would be minimal. Jason translated that to mean that she was comfortable wearing something so revealing around him. He was not sure if that was a good thing.

Jason's own bathing suit began to feel uncomfortably tight as his mind began to wander. He quickly shook his head to stop a certain train of thought and brought his book up to cover the goddess sunbathing a dozen feet away. He knew he should not be having these thoughts, could not be having these thoughts.

After all; she was his sister.

Jason had lived alone with his mother, Maria, in the suburbs of California. They lived in a 3 bedroom home in a nice and quite neighborhood.

Being an anesthesiologist, the house was well within their budget, even though Maria was a single mom. It came as a shock to Jason when, seemingly out of the blue, his mother told him that she was seeing someone.

Jason was busy away in college and so he figured it was just another fling.

It was only when his mother asked him to spend the summer at their home that he knew the relationship was serious. He was forced to cancel the plans he had with his friends and prepared himself for a rather dull summer break at home.

Little did he know how wrong he was. It turned out to be anything but dull. Upon arriving at home, his mother finally told him the truth of her new relationship. It was actually a very old relationship; his biological father Marcus.

The title sounded weird to him. After all, he grew up without a father. He remembered all the times his mother cried herself to sleep because of that person. Jason rarely thought about who the man might be but when he did, they were not positive thoughts. His emotions were in a turmoil regarding the whole situation. While he only wanted his mother to be happy, he did resolve to never let his 'father' hurt his mother again.

Maria had told him that that Marcus and she divorced while he was still in her womb. The two had agreed that they were better off living separately. Jason knew that he had a sister only a little older than he was. Though he never met her since she went off with their father.

Unconventionally, the pair agreed that they would each raise a kid separately in their new lives. Marcus had had another woman in his life then.

Seems that she didn't work out.

It was only after Jason arrived home for the summer that his mother told him that she and Marcus were leaving for a few weeks to travel together. 'An extended honeymoon to make up for lost time,' they had said. At the same time, they figured it was a perfect time for the siblings to get to know each other.

For an entire month he was to share the house with his sister. Alone.

All of Jason's childhood friends had moved out of their small sleepy town or had left to attend college in another city. He never realized how little there was to do in his hometown without his friends there.

He spent most of his time cooking and reading. Chrissy on the other hand spend her time tanning, doing yoga, and writing in a notebook.

A shadow fell across his body and lowered the book he was reading to find Chrissy standing over him. She had wrapped a towel over her torso, covering herself modestly. Jason sighed a breath of relief. She had an incredible body but did not flaunt it often. That would be improper. She had told him when she first wrapped herself in a towel when she went into the house after seeing a questioning look from Jason.

"I'm going in for a drink, you want anything?" Chrissy asked him while she yawned and stretched her hands above her head, "Maybe join me for yoga?"

Jason watched as the towel slowly rose up her thigh. He glimpsed a flash of green before averting his eyes. He had seen plenty of her bathing suit over the last half hour but the towel she wore was like a skirt. He was starting to get hard again.

Casually, he placed his book on his lap to cover his growing excitement and said, "Yes please to the drink. As for the yoga... maybe next time. I've never done it before."

"Ok. Be right back with the drinks." She smiled and flashed her perfect white teeth. Jason watched as she walked towards the house. He wondered if all women walked so seductively. Hips swaying from side to side. Each step causing the towel to tighten around her ass. His book was being lifted into the air by his growing erection and he groaned.

I'm not sure if this is heaven or hell, He thought to himself.

Their parents had only left two days ago.

By the time Chrissy returned, Jason had his body under control again.

"Thanks," He said as Chrissy handed him the drink. Chrissy watched the condensation on the glass run down his fingers and drip onto his chest. Her eyes seemed to linger for a moment but just as quickly she spun around and walked towards her yoga mat on the grass. Jason looked down at the drops of water that were running down his chest. He was coated in a thin sheen of sweat from his own tanning session. He wondered what she thought when she looked at his chest.

He was tall by average standards, about 6'2 but was not super muscular. He was part of the soccer team back in college, so he was in very good shape. Recently he'd started a new training regiment to strengthen his core.

What that meant was lots of ab workouts. He flexed and smiled at the six pack. He was by no means a gym rat but it had taken him a lot of work to gain it and he was proud. Perhaps she thought he was attractive. More likely she was thinking of all the crazy good-looking guys she had dated. With a body and personality like hers no guy would be able to resist her.

Just as he couldn't.

Jason looked up to see his sister stretching on the grass. She was warming up for yoga. For the first posture she spread her legs apart and lifted her hands to the sky. It looked as if she was trying to reach the sun. Then she slowly lowered her upper body until her hands touched the ground. Her legs straight and knees locked.

Chrissy was facing away from Jason, so he had a clear view of her juicy round ass. Bending down a few inches at a time, Chrissy lowered her upper body even more. Jason knew her goal was to get her elbows onto the ground and then touch her head to them.

What he did not know was whether Chrissy was aware that the tight green fabric of her bathing suit tightened as she stretched. The green bathing suit bottom slowly disappeared deeper and deeper between her ass cheeks with every inch she lowered herself.

Jason did not realize he was holding his breath. Chrissy stopped halfway and shifted her weight from one foot to the other. He watched as her ass cheeks rose and fell, one at a time. Then she lowered herself even more until she was on her elbows. Her bathing suit was just a thin strip running deep between her cheeks, pressing tightly against her mound.

Jason had a raging hard on as he watched Chrissy successfully touch her head to the ground and consequently open her ass cheeks even wider. After a moment she slowly inched her way back up. Shit! Jason thought, looking down and seeing his erection pushing his bathing suit straight up. Jason dropped his book and made for the pool. He saw his sister straighten up just as he jumped into the pool and escaped under the water.

The water cooled his incredibly excited body. He spent as long as he could underwater, trying to shake the image of Chrissy's ass spread out in the air before him out of his head.

He closed his eyes and sunk to the bottom. After a minute or so his lungs started to ache so he pushed off the bottom of the pool and rose to the surface. By the time he took a breath of fresh air he had regained his composure.

He glanced over towards the grass where his sister had just been. Chrissy was gone.

Jason climbed out of the pool and collapsed onto a chair and sighed. The pool is no longer a place of relaxation it seems. He laughed to himself in equal amounts of amusement and frustration.

PT2

Chrissy's version of the pool.

The sun was warm, the air fresh with the smell of grass and a tinge of chlorine from the pool. It was completely different from the city where she had lived.

She was supposed to be relaxing. This was supposed to be her vacation. Yet for some reason she felt restless.

Restless with sexual frustration.

Back in the city she was used to being watched by men. Heck, she enjoyed it. The way they swooned after a single look. The way she could make them do whatever she asked. Though she knew that those were the types that she'd never go for. They did not interest her in the least.

She had slept with several of the boys from her gym and yoga studio but she was often left feeling disappointed and unsatisfied.

She had been looking for her next hook up when out of the blue her father asked her to come to the suburbs to spend the summer with him and their new (but also old) family.

What her father had kept to himself was that her 'new family' included Jason, her brother.

A sibling, sure, but also a boy her age and in perfect shape. She doubted that he went to the gym to lift but he was incredibly fit. His were muscles from sports and staying active. Muscles that were actually used in his daily life.

Natural muscle is what she thought when she saw his body. Moisture between her legs is what she felt.

Every time she closed her eyes she thought of her brothers perfect chiseled body.

Having spent the better part of an hour in the sun reading his book, she knew his body would be covered in sweat. She lost count of how many times she wanted to rip the book out of his hands. Straddle him. Kiss his neck, run her tongue down his chest, taste his sweat. Rub her body against his. Feeling his... Agh! She needed to cool off. She knew that she wasn't supposed to think of her brother that way. She chided herself.

Chrissy stood and decided a nice cool drink might help. Jason was deep into his book, as per usual. He hardly ever looked at her. It frustrated her to no end that he could ignore her so easily. Especially then when she wore such a small and tight bathing suit.

She had been saving it for a boyfriend she wanted to impress, if she ever found one, but for some inexplicable reason she got excited at the thought of wearing it around Jason.

Yet he had proven impervious to the swimsuit. Or rather the lack of. Though just because she wore it did not mean she was not shy. It took all her courage to wear something so risqué. That was why she grabbed her towel and tied it across her torso. It gave her an armor of modesty.

"I am going in for a drink, you want anything?" Then wanting nothing more than seeing Jason move his body, added, "Afterwards perhaps join me for yoga?" She was careful to keep her voice neutral and devoid of how desperately she hoped he would say, 'yes'.

In an attempt to help her cause she lifted her arms above her head and stretched. She felt her towel slide up her thigh. She stretched a bit higher in hopes of giving Jason a glimpse of her soaked bathing suit bottom.

"Yes please to the drink." He said as he looked directly at her. Is he hinting a drink of me?He can't be. But the look in his eyes... She felt herself get even more wet under his gaze.

"As for the yoga... maybe next time. I have never done it before." He said as his gaze returned back to his book.

Fine. I know how to tease too, just wait, she thought to herself.But all she said was, "Ok, next time then. Be right back with the drinks."

She walked inside and poured two glasses of cold sparkling water. She squeezed in fresh lemon juice and added some maple syrup to counteract the sour.

She couldn't make them fast enough. Such was her impatience to get back outside to her Adonis of a brother.

She handed him one of the drinks and watched as several drops landed on his chest. The droplets ran down his pecks to the center of his chest. She had to force herself to turn around and walk away or else she risked giving in to the urge to bend down to lick it off his chest.

Two can play at that game, She smiled wickedly.

Chrissy turned away from Jason and began stretching. She deviated from her routine and stuck with the stretches that caused her to bend down and open her legs. If Jason was watching, and she hoped he was, he would be in for a treat.

Chrissy tossed her towel onto the chair and bent forward. She spread her legs slightly and bent lower. She felt the fabric of her swimsuit tighten. She felt the cloth slide between her ass. When she moved her weight from for to foot she found the fabric rubbed her clit, pussy lips, and ass. All at the same time.

She moaned softly at the stimulation. She imagined Jason staring at her rubbing his erect cock.

Drops of sweat and love juice dripped down her leg.

Splash! She heard Jason jump into the pool. Good thing too, without realize it, her hand was sliding up her leg towards her mound. Taking advantage of her submerged brother, she slid a finger inside. She almost came on the spot. Her hot juices dripped down her hand and thighs. She was literally dripping wet.

Agh! I can't take this! Chrissy all but ran into the house.

She breezed through the dining room and ripped open her bedroom door.

It smelled like Jason.

She threw herself onto the bed and her hand flew to her crotch. Her fingers easily slid into her cunt. She rubbed her mound with one hand and reached her other hand around her back and traced her fingers down to her ass.

She pressed lightly against her hole as her other hand continued to rub her clit. Every once in a while sliding a finger or two into her hot cunt.

She was being loud. She didn't care.

Her pussy made wet sounds as she finger-fucked herself. She was moaning so loud that if her brother was in the house she was sure that he'd hear her.

Her back was arched. Her knees shook as she thrust her pelvis into the air. Her hands busy inside her bathing suit bottom.

Her fingers playing with both of the holes between her legs.

One finger sliding into her cunt and the other pressing against her asshole.

The juices from her pussy dripped down to her ass; lubricating the finger that teased her tight asshole.

Slowly her finger entered her ass. She felt her sphincter contracted around the tip of her finger. Pulsating in time with her pussy. The pulsating began to quicken as Chrissy slipped two fingers into her hot pussy and imagined that it was Jason pleasuring her.

His fingers in her pussy. His face buried in her ass. Licking her hole. Pushing his tongue inside of her ring.

Her fingers came out from her pussy and found her swollen clit. She rubbed it with a desperation that she did not recognize.

At that moment she would have given anything to have her brothers cock pushing into her pussy. If he were there, she would wrap her legs around his ass and pull him in so hard that her pussy would squirt all over him as he entered her.

Her body strained as she fingered herself and wave after wave of mind-numbing pleasure swept across her body.

"Oh god, Jason!" She moaned, and she fell to the bed shaking as the climax overtook her.

lithguy
lithguy
77 Followers