Forgotten Siblings Ch. 03

Story Info
Is my sister asleep? I shouldn't...
3.2k words
4.53
33.1k
44

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lithguy
lithguy
76 Followers

"Hey kids!" Came the yell from the kitchen.

"Yes, father?" Jason heard Chrissy call back from down the hall.

"What movie would you like to watch tonight?"

Oh great. It's Thursday. Jason groaned inwardly.

Their parents were trying to make 'movie night' a thing.

In the past several months they had watched about 6 movies. Sometimes it was a boring movie their parents chose; such as film from the 90s or some European love story. But sometimes it would be something actually worth watching; like a superhero movie or Hollywood action film.

It was his sisters turn to choose and Jason hoped that it was something he would enjoy.

"How about that one action movie that just came out last week?" He heard her say.

Jason quickly jumped into the conversation, "Ya! I'd love that!"

His dad made some grumbling sounds but then agreed. The last film they watched had been his choice.

"Fine. I'll start dinner and we can watch afterwards. Jason go grab the covers from your sisters' room. The basement gets a bit cool in the evening."

"Alright." He replied.

"Just come in, Jason. I'm going to take a nap soon." His sister yelled through her door.

He did not go straight away. He was nervous about seeing her because ever since the incident in the kitchen the week before it seemed like she was avoiding him. They had not spoken much and when they did there was no mentioned about what had happened.

Though to be fair, his sister was busy with school and her best friend Jessica had been over often recently.

Apparently, her friend was going through a breakup or something rather.

Jason tried to finish the chapter he was reading in his current book. But after he realized that he had been reading the same line for several minutes, he gave up. He couldn't stop thinking about what had almost happened with his sister.

He felt the heat rush to his groin and instantly felt ashamed.

What's wrong with me, she's my damn sister! What had come over them when their parents were gone?

Perhaps it was simply teasing gone too far. Jason quickly banished the thoughts of his sister. He was sure that she was as ashamed as he was or why else would she be avoiding him?

With a sigh he stood up and took a moment to get a hold of himself. He was only going into her room to get covers from her closet.

He left his room and knocked on her door. Her door wasn't closed completely so it slowly opened.

"Chrissy?" He called out tentatively.

The door opened a little bit more and he saw that she was sleeping in her bed.

She always did like her naps, he thought to himself.

He opened the door further and walked into her room. He slowly shut her door until it was mostly closed so that the noise from downstairs would not wake her.

A few steps further into her room and he stopped short.

He was hit full in the face with her scent.

She wore a sweet perfume that perfectly complimented her delicious natural scent. The room was thick with it.

The queen bed that she slept on was positioned in the middle of the room with the headrest against the wall.

He had to walk around the bed to the other side of the room to reach her closet. His sister was hidden behind a mountain of blankets. Only the halo of hair was visible from the door.

As quietly as he could he made his way around her bed. She must have been in the middle of cleaning her room because clothes littered the floor. He tiptoed around countless shirts and pants. His toe caught something and he reached down to pull it away.

He grabbed the fabric and froze. It was a light blue lacy thong. The strings were thinner than he thought possible. They lead to a narrow patch of blue lace that he could nearly see through.

This would happen to me, he thought humorlessly. He tried to drop them, but his hands wouldn't listen to him.

He felt his crotch stir. There was a dark spot on the blue lace. It was wet. She must have just been wearing them earlier that day. He felt the wetness between his fingers. His erection grew.

He dropped the panties at once and took a deep breath to snap out of it. But the only thing he succeeded in was breathing in more of Chrissy's scent.

That was when he realized the sweetness he was smelling was not her perfume but it was her sex. She had to have been masturbating for her panties to be so wet and her room to smell so strongly of it. Which would explain the sudden nap, too.

Then he noticed some clothing that did not belong in the room. The pair of boxers he had worn earlier and had taken off to go swimming were on the ground just beside her bed.

He hadn't noticed they were missing from the floor of his room. He didn't stop to try and figure out how they ended up there. Instead, he continued towards the closet and rounded the other side of the bed.

Once he was around the bed he could see that the pile of covers were pushed mostly to one side creating a barrier between the door and his sister. Chrissy was barely covered. Her arm was draped over her eyes, seemingly to keep them covered from the sunlight.

His eyes followed her arm down to her neck. The corner of the duvet was across her chest, barely covered her breasts. From seeing her bare shoulders and stomach he guessed that she was not wearing a shirt or bra.

Another clue was that he could see the bottom of her breasts. They were dangerously close to escaping from beneath the duvet.

His cock jerked.

The duvet was only covering her chest but thankfully she was wearing underwear.

It did not help the situation that his sister sleeping in her skimpy underwear was ridiculously hot.

Chrissy made a sound and Jason's heart skipped a beat.

Jason help his breath as she slowly rolled over onto her stomach and bent one leg making a number 4 shape.

Jason watched to see if she was waking up or if she had noticed him.

She stopped moving and seemed to be fast asleep. He took a shaky break. His eyes traveled down her bare back and he let out a shaky breath. She was completely uncovered. The duvet piled up uselessly beside her.

Her panties had ridden as high between her ass cheeks as they could go. Higher than he thought possible. Her ass was almost completely bare. That was when he saw the dark spot of moisture on the little fabric that was visible.

Jason's eyes were glued to her ass and the wetness that seemed to be spreading across the fabric between her legs.

Without thinking Jason reached down and grabbed the light blue thong off the floor. His other hand had found his crotch, seemingly on its own.

He slowly brought the panties up towards his face and breathed in her scent. His erection became almost painfully hard. He dropped the panties and without being able to help himself slowly leaned forward towards the bed.

He wanted to smell her. To breath in her fresh excitement.

His face inched closer and closer to her crotch. The wetness had definitely spread. The entire area of cloth between her legs was dark with moisture.

The thought of smelling her fresh juices was too much to bear. Almost unconscious he undid his belt pulled his zipper down. His hand found his cock through the fabric of his underwear and he slowly rubbed himself.

His face was less than a foot away from her crotch and getting closer. He could feel the heat from between her legs on his face even from that distance.

He stopped when his nose was barely a few inches away from her crotch. Her panties were soaked through. She moaned in what he imagined was a wet dream. Why else would she be getting so wet? Chrissy's legs rubbed together a little and she said something he couldn't understand. Probably sleep talking, Jason guessed.

Jason did not move. Then she mumbled something again and this time he heard, "Come here, I'm cold."

Her hand reached out sleepily and grabbed him. From his position of leaning forwards he quickly lost his balance and fell onto the bed. His head was almost in her crotch with his legs towards her face. Chrissy had rolled over and wrapped her arms around his torso like a giant teddy bear. He didn't dare move.

He could feel his sister's breath just beneath his belly button. His pants were undone and his erection was desperately trying to escape their confines. His cock strained against the tight fabric of his boxer briefs. Mere inches beneath her face. He waited for her to wake up and realize that they were essentially in the 69 position but she didn't wake.

After a moment he noticed a peculiar feeling on his chest. Two hard nipples moving every time she breathed. Her bare breasts were squeezed between her chest and his. White Jason could not see them he could very easily imagine them. His cock grew harder and pushed a little farther out of his pants. Jason was equal amounts aroused and scared shitless.

"It's OK, Jason," She mumbled sleepily. "I'm just cold."

Jason's eyes snapped open and he craned his neck to look over at his sister. Her eyes were opened a fraction.

A sleepy grin played on her lips.

"What the..." He was thinking and that was when he noticed on the bedside table the bottle of sleeping pills.

She must think she was dreaming! He realized.

"I've always wanted to do this with you." She mumbled. Her sleepy eyes looked across his body. Then her eyes reached his pants.

"Oh, look at this." She said, unzipping his pants even further. He watched silently as his erection popped out of his pants and hit her on the chin. She giggled and brought her face lower towards his erection. She slid her nose up and down against the thin fabric of his underwear, inhaling deeply.

"Mmmm." He was not sure if the moan escaped his lips or hers.

He turned his head away, it was too much to watch. He felt as if he was about to ejaculate without even having his cock stroked.

Turning away was a mistake. He had not noticed that Chrissy had lifted one leg slightly.

So instead of his face turning into her thigh, he turned right into the wetness between her legs. This time the moan definitely came from her.

He tried to pull away but Chrissy moved her hips forward until his face was pressed against her mound once more. Jason inhaled and all thoughts about moving away disappeared.

He closed his eyes as he felt her breasts rubbing against his body and realized Chrissy was lowering herself. After a moment he felt her hot breath against his rock hard cock. She hugged his waist tighter and his cock throbbed against her cheek.

"Agh! We can't be doing this!" Jason said under his breath in a moment of clarity.

In response his sister ran her nose down the length of his cock and then trailed her tongue up his shaft. Jason felt hot wetness inching its way up the length of his cock. He froze. He was only capable of shallow breaths as her hot tongue inched its way closer and closer to the head of his cock.

"I just want a taste..." Chrissy mumbled sleepily as she grabbed the hem of his boxers and began sliding them down.

His cock became exposed one inch at a time.

Jason knew he had to put a stop to this. But at the same time he thought he might never get such a chance again. He was inches away from his sisters soaked pussy. Her panties were drenched in her juices.

Jason inhaled her scent deeply. His cock throbbed. It was so hard it almost hurt.

Chrissy brought a hand down towards Jason's face. She traced her stomach down to her belly button. Then lower to the top of her panties. Then inside her panties.

There she paused her decent and began rubbing what Jason knew was her clit. Jason felt the hot breath of her moan on his cock. He could feel her lips brush against it every time his cock twitched.

Jason's watched as his sister reached lower and slowly inserted a finger into herself. He knew that behind her underwear she was fingering herself. He could hear the wet sounds of her finger going in and out of her cunt.

"I want us to taste each other at the same time, Jason," Chrissy brought her hand out of her underwear and grabbed Jason's face. Her wet fingers traced across his cheek until they found his lips. His mouth parted open as her fingers brushed across them.

"Taste them, baby," She cooed, "Taste me."

Chrissy pulled her panties to the side, giving her fingers easy access to her pussy. She rubbed her fingers up to her clit and back down between her lips.

"Are you going to taste me?" She breathed the question onto his cock as she tugged his boxers down to his thighs, finally releasing his cock.

It was too much for him to take; he leaned forward and licked her fingers. He tasted her juices and after that he could think of nothing else. His tongue followed his sisters fingers as she rubbed them up and down her lips.

The only thing keeping Jason from licking her pussy were a few fingers.

"Oh fuck," He moaned.

His sister licked his balls while the hand that had been wrapped around his torso found its way to his ass.

She gave him a squeeze and Jason twitched.

"Sensitive, are we?" Chrissy chuckled.

He wasn't aware that he was so sensitive there. It wasn't often that a girl was adventurous or confident enough to explore where his sister was.

Her tongue went from his balls to his cock.

All Jason could do was breath.

Her tongue ran up his shaft slowly making its way towards the head.

Her fingers slipped back inside of her. Her tempo increased and Jason could see her juices running down her thighs. He leaned forward to lick it up. He ran his tongue across her inner thigh, tasting her sweet nectar. She removed her hand from her pussy as Jason licked closer and closer to it.

Suddenly Chrissy rolled over onto her knees, easily forcing her brother onto his back.

Anything Jason was about to say was lost as Chrissy wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and slowly brought her mouth down. Taking him deep into her mouth.

Jason moaned and at the same time Chrissy lowered herself onto his open mouth. Instinctively his arms came up around her and grabbed her ass. For once he did not think of trying to stop. With his sisters dripping wet pussy planted on his face he only wanted more.

His tongue darted into her hole. Chrissy moaned loudly as she came right there, all over his face. Her legs gave out causing all of her weight to crash onto his face, forcing his tongue deeper. She shook as orgasm after orgasm overtook her. All the while her brothers tongue was deep inside of her.

Hungrily she pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles, spread his legs wide, and took his entire length into her mouth.

At the same time she brought one hand to his balls and stroked them gently while her other hand ran a finger from his balls to his ass. Jason had never felt so exposed and so vulnerable... and so fucking turned on.

Lightly, she ran a finger across his hole and moaned in satisfaction as he twitched.

Jason's hips began to move with a desperation that Chrissy was intimately familiar with. She stroked his cock as his thrusts brought his member into her mouth. She closed her mouth over the head and stroked faster.

Pumping his rock hard cock while her pussy squirted juices all over his face.

She knew that he was close to cumming and for the nth time that night so was she. She pumped his cock faster and gyrated her hips harder against his face. Jason's lips found her clit and he sucked on. Then he began stimulating it with his tongue.

That was when she felt it. His cock twitched one last time before hot cum shot into her mouth. She brought him deeper into her mouth and continued to stroke him as he spurted cum over and over. Her legs trembled as a mind blowing orgasm overtook her. She felt hot juices running down her leg. She squirted all over her brother face. What his mouth couldn't catch ran down his neck and chest.

Together the siblings came into each others mouths while wrapped in a tight embrace. Slowly Jason's cock became soft and finally Chrissy's body stopped twitching. She collapsed onto him, panting. His cum ran down her cheek. She caught it with her finger and brought it to her mouth. She wasn't going to let a single drop of his sweet cum go to waste.

Jason could only stare at the ceiling, panting, in disbelief at what just happened.

He closed his eyes and relaxed into the moment. He could worry later. Never had before had he felt so completely satisfied.

"My god, that was incredible," Jason said as he breathed out a satisfied sigh.

"Yes, it was," Was all she replied.

A few minutes later he could hear deep regular breathing from Chrissy and knew that she had fallen asleep.

As gently as he could he rolled her off of him and onto the bed. He slipped out of the bed and stood up to redo his pants. As he redid his buckle he looked down at his sister; she laid there with his cum on her face, breasts bare and nipples hard, her drenched panties pulled aside exposing her swollen pussy lips, and a large wet spot on the bed where his head had been between her legs.

His cock began to stir. Nope. I need to get what I originally came here for and get out. He rushed over to the closet and grabbed the covers. As he was leaving the room he took one last glance at his sister lying, spent, on the bed. He hoped that she wouldn't remember what had happened. Those were strong sleeping pills on her bedside. If she did remember anything she would likely think it a dream.

He doubted that she would have done what she did otherwise.

He hoped she wouldn't remember.

Chrissy's side of the story.

Once the door clicked shut behind her brother, she opened her eyes and smiled in self satisfaction. Did she leave the pills by her bedside on purpose? Maybe. Was it her fault he assumed that she had taken them? Nope.

Licking her lips she was already reminiscing about having her brothers cock in her mouth.

She knew that that was an experience she would never forget.

She also knew that she wanted more.

lithguy
lithguy
76 Followers