Former Housemates Get Together

Story Info
Friends become hot lovers finally.
4.6k words
4.46
5.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Former Housemates Get Together

A few years ago, I lived in a duplex with a girlfriend. The other unit in the house was occupied by two women who were very pleasant and my girlfriend and I often had chats on the porch with them. Well, fast forward a few months and my girlfriend broke up with me and moved out.

After a period of mourning, so to speak, I began to reacquaint myself with the girls upstairs. So I found myself in this situation. I'm a single guy, late thirties, six feet tall, in good shape, blue eyes, light brown hair down to my shoulders or so, living in this house with two pretty girls. Gail was a blond woman with very curly hair just past her shoulders. She was around late thirties or so and Carrie was a brown haired girl, very slim and very pretty with a great sense of humor. She was also late thirties or so and had a boyfriend who would stay there sometimes.

Gail was the one who would catch my eye more often, probably due to the fact that she seemed to be single and had a very cute face with pretty blue eyes, a lovely body, smallish breasts and a great smile and laugh. It turned out that she loved to sing and I loved to play guitar and sing so we decided to get together and play some songs. We did so sporadically. She would come down to my apartment and we would sit at my dining table and do a few covers, drink some beers, and have a nice time.

We did this for quite a few months and then the burden of one person paying rent got to me and I had to move out. I rented a studio where I did my decorative art restoration and also lived there, giving me a little better financial situation. Gail and I always kept in touch and we'd still get together now and then to sing at her dining table. I'd bring my guitar over and we'd hang out and play for a while. There did get to be a little more sexual tension at this point and I thought that this could get interesting. Still, neither of us made a move to further the situation.

Then I got a call from Gail one Friday night and she said, "Come on over tomorrow night. Me and Carrie and my friend Liz are going to play Monopoly and we need a fourth. If you're in, bring some beer or wine or something. What do you say?"

"What time?" I asked.

"About 8?" she said.

"I'll be there." And we hung up.

The next day after showering and shaving and finding clothes that were comfortable, I ran around and found a bottle of red and a bottle of white wine, dry and right for drinking. I showed up and Gail answered the door looking radiant with just a little makeup. She was wearing a sundress that was sleeveless and very colorful. It had a little bodice that outlined her breasts nicely and I could see her purple bra straps under the straps of her dress. Her dress ended just above her knees showing a lot of her lovely legs.

She led me to the dining room table where Carrie and Liz were already sitting and talking. I was introduced to Liz, also a lovely woman in her late thirties. Both her and Carrie were very casually dressed in jeans and tee shirts. Liz seemed to be wearing a wedding ring and, being a single guy, I took note. But anyway, I had my eye on Gail who was still an object of my attention.

So, we broke open the wine, set up the board, and began the wheeling and dealing. Well, for two hours the room was filled with squeals and swear words, not one of us really dominating the action. Then after a while it became apparent that Gail was taking the upper hand and Liz was about bankrupt. A few more times around the board and she was done. She sighed and said, "It's getting a little late. I guess I'll just go."

We all said our good-byes and it was down to Carrie, Gail and me. Gail was extremely aggressive in her deals and it wasn't long before she had Carrie behind the eight ball. Carrie said, "Well, the handwriting is on the wall. I think I'll give it up and go to bed. Night folks."

That left Gail and me and I must admit that her pretty sundress was more enticing all the time. Maybe that was why I was making bad real estate decisions. Finally, I said, "Gail, I think you got me."

She looked at me and said, "I think you're right David. It's what I wanted all along." She had a twinkle in her eye. She said, "I need the girl's room. I'll be right back."

She got up and left the room. I poured the last of the wine into each of our glasses and waited for her at the table. She returned and sat at the table across from me and we clinked glasses and talked a little about playing again and what songs we might do. We looked at each other a little differently tonight it seemed. I drained my glass and got up from the table and came around to her side. I stood in back of her chair and put both my hands on her shoulders and then caressed her neck gently. She raised her head and looked up at me as I did this. I looked down at her and I whispered, "What do you say we go to bed---together.

I leaned over and kissed her forehead and then her cheek with my hands massaging her shoulders on each side of her neck. She leaned back in her chair and I kissed her lips. She parted her lips and my tongue met hers and we both moaned softly. She said, "David, I was beginning to think this would never happen. I'm taking you upstairs to my room right now."

She got up, took me by the hand and I followed her shapely ass up to the third floor where her bedroom was. Once there, I turned her toward me and gathered her sundress in both hands and raised it up over her head and dropped it to the floor. Gail was only about five foot two so I was quite a bit taller at six feet. She stood there in tiny purple panties and a purple bra that covered her small tits. She had a slightly curvy and shapely figure which I could describe as mouthwatering.

She moved to me and grabbed me by my belt and pulled me a step backward with her toward the bed. She pulled me to her and kissed me on the lips whimpering and pulled at my belt. She opened the snap, zipped down the zipper and pulled down my pants and boxers at the same time. I slipped off my shoes and stepped out of my pants and shorts and then reached down to pull off my socks. I was naked in front of this sexy woman who was looking at my cock and deciding where to start. She knelt in front of me, took me in her hand and stroked my circumcised cock slowly all the way up to the tip.

I reached down to her back and unclasped her bra. I wanted see her pretty tits but I would have to wait because Gail had her own plan. She began to suck my cock very slowly making me instantly hard in her warm, soft mouth. She was stroking my cock in unison with the motion of her head. She closed her eyes and brought me out of her mouth working her lips all around the head, fluttering her tongue against the very tip and then around the rim. Then she took me in her soft mouth again and held me there tightly around the rim and squeezed her lips together over and over while she licked the tip with her tongue. I moaned loudly and said, "Oh my God, Gail, oh Jesus, Jesus."

She took her hand as she did this and wrapped her thumb and forefinger around my hard cock and stroked me very slowly as she sucked on the tip. She was very gentle and tender and was moaning softly. I could now also see that her other hand was between her legs caressing her pussy through her panties.

If she wasn't sucking my cock so gently and slowly, I would have cum by now. But she seemed to know what was called for here. She was every bit as turned on by this as I was. This was a woman who enjoyed giving as well as receiving and she was ready to give for a while. She brought her hand from her pussy up to my ass and pulled me to her so she could hold my cock deep inside her mouth, her lips tight around my thickness. She began to hum softly as she did this and the vibration was such a turn on. Gail was amazing, such a sexual woman.

After a couple of more minutes of this I moaned and whispered, "Gail, you're gonna make me cum soon and I really don't want to just yet. God, you're unbelievable with your mouth. Please let me kiss you, please!"

She took me out of her mouth finally and looked up and said, "I just love your cock, David, I've wanted to suck it for so long." She stood up and faced me, I removed her bra hanging from her shoulders and pulled her to me, my hard-on against her belly. Her slightly fleshy belly was so soft and supple and my pre-cum was smearing her tummy. I looked down to see her lovely tits and hard nipples against my lower chest. I wrapped my arms around her as she looked up at me and we kissed passionately, our tongues meeting and swirling together and my hands stroked her back up and down to her ass and back up again to her neck and shoulders.

Her tits against me were such a turn on. They were smallish, maybe 34B with lovely pink nipples over nickel sized areolae. I got down on my knees and I was the perfect height to suck at both of her nipples as I caressed both of her breasts from the bottom and squeezed gently until she moaned loudly. I kissed one nipple and flicked it with my tongue over and over as I pinched her other nipple with my thumb and forefinger. I caressed her back up and down and massaged her neck and she whimpered softly and said, "David, lay me back on the bed, take my panties off and lick my pussy. Please? Fingerfuck me and suck my nipples. I want you to make me cum like that."

I nodded and rose to my feet bringing her with me and as I laid her back on the bed I noticed a very large wet spot on her purple panties. I hooked my fingers under the waist band and whisked them off onto the bed next to us. Her pussy was bare under her panties and so sexy.

I laid down next to her and kissed her lips, my tongue finding hers and I caressed her breast with my left hand. Then I kissed her neck all around and back up to her cheek. I found her lips again and we kissed passionately and I broke the kiss and said, "Jesus, Gail, you're so fucking sexy, you're driving me crazy." And she kissed me back over and over.

I pinched her nipple again and she moaned and moved her hand to my cock and pushed the pre-cum on my tip around wetting my whole head with her finger. I moved my head to her breast and began to suck her nipple and lick at it fluttering my tongue over it back and forth. She whimpered softly and was breathing very raggedly. I moved further down her body and got down between her spread legs.

Her pussy was freshly shaved and was glistening with her juices. I moved up to kiss the inside of her thighs and I could smell her musk. I wrapped my arms around her hips and pulled her to me with my hands and kissed her pussy lips. I kissed both sides of her pussy lips and she moaned and panted and softly said, "Oh God, so good, so good."

I kissed her bare pussy again and again and then took my tongue and ran it up and down her slit. God, she was so wet and tasted so good. I looked up and her eyes were closed tightly and she was facing the ceiling, her hands holding my head to her and her tits pushed together with her hard little nipples. I licked slowly up and down again and again and then all around in circles around her pussy lips. Then back and forth across them, stopping to briefly dip my tongue inside before I licked back and forth again. She was now panting very hard and moving her hips up and down toward me. She moved her hands from my head to both of her tits and caressed them and pulled at her own nipples as she moaned and whimpered.

I moved my hands back down to the insides of her thighs and pushed her legs apart further. Then I reached my hands under her sweet ass and lifted her up a bit. I moved my tongue to her slit, licked up and down and then pushed my tongue into her opening as far as I could. I plunged in and out, in and out, fucking her with my tongue.

She moaned loudly over and over as she let me fuck her with my tongue. I sucked at her pussy lips and watched her caress and squeeze her tits while she looked at me. Then I licked her all the way up to her clit and swept my tongue back and forth across it and she whimpered as she pinched both of her nipples and softly said, "Oh, Fuck!"

I moved my body up alongside hers and leaned over and sucked her nipple where she had just been pulling at it. I licked her nipple back and forth and it felt so hard under my tongue. She hissed as I did this and I moved my hand down to her bare pussy and put one finger in her and pushed myself in. Her pussy was soaked but still tight and contracting around my finger.

She let me fuck her with my finger slowly over and over and whimpered into my ear. I added my middle finger and she began to buck her hips against me, fucking my fingers and panting loudly. I sensed she was close and I wanted to watch her cum. Oh, how I wanted her to cum hard for me.

I kept suckling her nipple as I continued to fuck her pussy with my two fingers and then brought my thumb to her clit under her hood. She was wet up there too. She gasped as I pushed her little clit back and forth and back and forth. I made gentle little circles around and around it. Then I flicked her clit back and forth again and again as I fingerfucked her and then she gasped loudly and said, "Oh, God, I'm cumming, c,c,cumming. Oh Fuck."

I looked at her and she was thrashing her head back and forth with her eyes closed and I could feel her pussy contracting around my fingers. She was grabbing the sheets with her hands and holding on tight and pushing her hips against my fingers. She gave a loud, long moan and convulsed against the bed rapidly and her legs closed around my fingers. It seemed like she was motionless for long minutes and then she exhaled deeply. She looked at me and said, "Oh, God, David, that was so fucking good, so fucking good."

And she pulled me over to her so I was laying on top of her, my hard cock against her tummy. I kissed her lips and cheek and her neck and she wrapped her arms around my waist and moved her body against me. Her nipples were hard against my chest and she massaged my back using her fingernails to stroke my back up and down.

We laid there kissing for a while and I stroked the side of her face and neck with both of my hands. I brushed the hair back from her face and wrapped my hand around the back of her neck and kissed her forehead and began to move my cock against her tummy and she moaned softly and whispered, "Fuck me, David. Fuck me nice and slow and I'll cum again. Make me cum again with your cock in me."

I moved against her and pushed myself downward. She wrapped her hands around my neck and I took them in mine and raised her hands up over her head against the bed. I moved so my cock was at her pussy and she spread her legs wide to meet me.

The underside of my cock glided up and down between her very wet pussy lips and she moaned as I moved up and down her lips and then I guided my hard cock to her opening and felt her lips accept my initial thrust and she gasped as she pushed her hips into me and I was inside her tight pussy. She let me fuck her slowly and we both gyrated our hips. God, she was a heavenly looking sexy woman and her pussy was so tight around me.

I was still holding her arms against the bed over her head and she was arching her body upwards towards mine, her tits against my chest and her mouth kissing my neck as we both moaned loudly. I fucked her slowly and deeply, sometimes holding myself as deep inside her as I could and then I would come almost all the way out and then back in again, gyrating my hips from side to side.

I could sense she was nearing orgasm again as she was panting and moaning and trying to get her hands free from mine. But I held them there and she whimpered loudly and said, "David, I'm cumming, Oh, God, Oh. Fuck me!" And she came with a shuddering convulsion, her pussy contracting around me over and over. I was determined not to cum yet and it took all my willpower to keep from losing it. I wanted this experience to go on and on.

She came looking at me with eyes wide open and her mouth making wordless sounds. So fucking sexy! She bucked at me with her hips and then finally sunk back against the bed. I kissed her lips and we moaned together and came down from the precipice very slowly. I released her hands and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders. Once again, I could feel her hard nipples against my chest as we kissed with our tongues exploring each other.

I whispered to her, "Gail, you're an amazing lover," as I kissed her cheek.

She whispered back, "It's because you turn me on so much. When I was in the downstairs bedroom, I used to hear you fucking your girlfriend when she was still here. It got me so fucking horny that I masturbated thinking about you fucking me like that."

I smiled at that and said, "Yeah, she was a bit of a screamer sometimes and she liked to be fucked in her ass."

She looked up at me and said, "I do too. Will you fuck me there? You haven't cum yet. Will you fuck my ass and cum there?"

I said, "Will you get us both a glass of water? I think that would be something we can do together lady."

I slid off of her and she got up, grabbed a robe and headed off down to the kitchen. She was back in a jiffy with some drinks and we refreshed ourselves and set the glasses down next to the bed.

I reached up and slid her robe off her shoulders and caressed her tit with my hand and I whispered, "I love your tits, they're so sexy and firm and your nipples are so sensitive." I brought my finger to my lips and licked it and touched her nipple with my fingertip. She closed her eyes and moaned softly. Then I kissed her lips and I whispered, "Turn over on your belly." She turned and laid down next to me waiting.

I laid next to her and leaned over and brushed her hair from around her neck and kissed her there over and over. She was looking at my face, her own face sideways on her pillow and I moved my lips up and kissed her ear. I whispered, "So you like the way my cock feels in your pussy, right?" She nodded and smiled sweetly. I whispered again, "My cock will feel bigger in your ass, will that turn you on?" She nodded again. Again, I whispered, "I don't want to hurt you. Tell me to stop if it hurts, will you?"

She whispered back, "I really want you to fuck me there. I'm so turned on, I know you won't hurt me. Fuck me."

I could feel her breathing harder and I moved downward and kissed her back between her shoulder blades very gently over and over and she whimpered as I did this. I moved my left hand to her lower back and caressed her there all around her waistline. I caressed her ass cheeks and continued to kiss her back further and further down. I moved my hand to the back of her thigh and then the inside of her thigh and parted her legs just a bit.

Then she moaned and parted them some more for me. I ran my finger between her ass cheeks and she whimpered as I did this. I moved my body downward towards her and straddled her legs with mine. I grabbed her by her waist with both hands and raised her ass up toward me and she raised herself up on her knees. I put my hands on the front of her thighs pulling her into me. I leaned over and ran my tongue up and down the crack of her ass which tasted like pussy juice. I kissed her ass cheeks all around and I took my hands and opened her ass and touched her rosebud with the tip of my tongue and she gasped, "Oh, God, David. That's so hot. Lick me."

I pushed my tongue against her and she whimpered and wiggled her ass back and forth. I brought my finger up and touched it to her asshole and pushed very gently in and she opened slightly for me and moaned and began to exhale loudly. I pushed further in and she moaned louder. I began to fuck her ass slowly with my finger going deeper all the time. I watched her face sideways on the pillow in front of her. She said, "David, I have lube under my pillow right here."

12