Fortune and Fortitude Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that it was under control, the impulse to crush it came back, stronger than ever. He resisted, but it was difficult.

"Jared..,?"

"Sorry," he sighed. "Just... dealing with some things."

She rested a hand on his cheek. "Do you want to talk about it?"

The fire hummed. "I'd love to."

She listened patiently as he explained what he was feeling. They didn't move from the spot, leaving their arms on each other as he talked. He couldn't help but feel a little stupid talking with this about her - any jock at school would have taken her already, without remorse. But she didn't seem to mind.

When he finished, Kiara finally spoke. "And what is it that this fire wants, exactly?"

"I don't know." Even as he said it, he could suddenly tell that it was a lie. "I mean, I guess..."

I want you. Jared blinked at the thought. "Uh..."

"Jared."

He hesitated. "It wants you." The desire to suppress suddenly returned, powerfully. "But I can't do that to Quinn!" Jared finally let go of Kiara to put his face in his hands. "This isn't just cheating on her physically - no, I'm sure she'd be fine with that. But I'm... I'm feeling things for you, Kiara."

He scowled. "And I hardly even know you. It's way too soon, and if I love you, I might lose Quinn."

"Jared!" Kiara grabbed at his hands. "Don't you know what you are? You are a Ferronaught! You don't have to choose!" She leaned forward. "You can have both of us."

The fire lit up at that comment, and Jared hesitated. "Or would it mean I have neither of you?"

Kiara sighed and stepped back. "I suppose that's up to you to figure out. But I think you can take that chance."

Jared closed his eyes and took another deep breath, listening closely to the fire. At first, it had seemed nothing but destructive, hungry, lustful. But when it was like this, it seemed... Powerful. But not ravenous. A tool to be used, not a master to be served.

The decision was made. Really, this time.

He opened his eyes and grabbed Kiara by the shoulders. Before she could react, he pulled her into a crushing, powerful kiss.

She froze for just a moment, stunned at the sudden transformation. It didn't take long for her to respond, however, and she returned the kiss with beautiful vigor.

The fire flamed as though a bellow were blowing on it. The tips of her breasts brushed against his chest as their kiss intensified. Kiara released a small moan as his hand wrapped around the small of her back.

She didn't even flinch as his manhood poked her in the belly. Instead, she lifted one leg to wrap around Jared's waist, bringing her closer to him.

She shuddered slightly as his shaft rubbed gently over her lips and clit. Jared was surprised to discover that she was very wet, her lips already coated with juices.

After a few more minutes of kissing and the occasional gasp from accidental contact, Kiara pulled away. She brushed her hair from her face, her cheeks flushed with excitement. "Pick me up."

Jared grabbed her by the hips and lifted her effortlessly into the air. Her other leg wrapped around his back, and she linked them by the ankles. Jared hesitated, and Kiara gave a nod.

Slowly, he lowered her onto his shaft. After a moment of readjustment and a near miss, Jared sank the tip of himself into her slit.

To his surprise, she offered less resistance than Quinn, and he was able to get nearly halfway before she gripped his shoulders in pain. She bit her lip and took some deep breaths. On instinct, Jared wiggled slightly farther in. She gave a small gasp and looked into his eyes.

Kiara forcefully relaxed her muscles, her grip on his shaft loosening somewhat. Jared took the opportunity to push farther in, steadily edging deeper into her precious length.

She rested her head against his collarbone as he made the last push, settling neatly into her folds. He faintly noted that she was longer than Quinn - no surprise given their height difference. With Kiara, he only brushed against her cervix.

She gasped for breath as she looked back up at him. He rested his forehead against hers, both of them embracing the feeling of their new lover. She kissed him briefly before pulling away.

Her eyes were wide open, her vulnerability plain. She seemed a bit frightened at the new sensation, but at the same time overwhelmed. They both seemed to realize the same thing at the same time: She was his now. Completely. And neither of them could be happier about it.

After a few minutes of letting her catch her breath, Jared slowly lifted Kiara again. Unlike Quinn, she seemed perfectly content to let him take the lead. Her breath became shaky as he lowered her once more, sinking far into her depths.

She shuddered as he lifted her again, faster this time. She gasped as he pulled her back down, only to lift her again. He thrust into her on the next movement, causing her to cry out in surprise and pleasure.

He thrusted again, this time to be met with a small splatter on her legs. She was soaking wet, far more than he had ever considered. It made for a very smooth glide in and out, one he was grateful for.

He started into a rhythm as Kiara wrapped her arms around his neck. Her head was bowed as she bit back moans of delight. Her legs had come undone, now resting on his hips as he shoved into her, every movement resulting in a slight squelch.

She was nearly silent, very different from Quinn. But not better or worse. As he continued thrusting, he discovered (with some panic) that he suddenly couldn't recall Quinn's face. All he could see, all he could think about, was this lovely woman in front of him that he was making love to.

He shook the thought away. There would be time to worry later. He increased the pace, resulting in a moan from Kiara. Soon he was slamming into her rapidly, every stroke contacting her cervix.

"Jared!" Her cry was strangled as she stiffened. "Ah!" Her back arched as she suddenly hit her orgasm, her legs trembling against him.

Jared took the opportunity to pound her harder, her tight walls clutching him delicately. He grunted as he switched tack, choosing to move swiftly instead of deep.

Finally, he felt his finish swell within his manhood. He clutched her hips tightly and drove himself into her, grinding against her as he splattered his insides with his seed.

She had come off her orgasm by this time and caressed his face as he laid his head on her shoulder, his orgasm leaving its mark on her insides.

He set her down, suddenly feeling rather exhausted. She wobbled as she stood, placing a hand on his shoulder to steady herself. "Jared... Much as I'd love to sleep..." She stood straight and pulled her hair behind her. "We don't have time. The more we do now, the higher of a chance you stand."

He had practically forgotten of their reasons at this point. He nodded. "Would you like to lay down?"

Kiara eyed the stony floor warily. "I'd rather not tear up my back. Or yours."

Jared winced. "Fair point. So... the same thing?"

Kiara tapped a finger against her chin thoughtfully. "Honestly, I'm not sure I could hang on. Maybe..." She turned around and pressed back against him. "Would this work?"

Jared shrugged. "Let's try it." He was hard again, strangely, but he had no desire to complain.

Before he could begin, Kiara leaned up and turned her head to kiss him, bringing one hand up to rest on his face. He cupped her cheek with one hand and returned it with fervor.

She broke away and smiled sweetly, her eyes tired. "I'm ready now."

Jared shifted. She was a bit shorter than he was, which meant he'd have to pick her up. He finally settled for grabbing her thighs and lifting her.

He pushed in, and she sighed with pleasure. However, he quickly discovered that he could only enter a few inches - the position kept him from going any further.

She frowned. "Perhaps we should try the floor..."

Remembering something about his night with Quinn, Jared had an idea. Wordlessly, he set her down and put a hand on her back, pushing her to bend down.

She looked at him over her shoulder questioningly but obeyed. He grabbed onto her hips to steady her. Had Quinn been there, she would've recognized the position as the standing doggy position.

Jared lined up once more and pushed in slowly. He slipped in easily, her fluids making his path almost effortless. Her sides gripped him tightly, but they didn't stop his progression as he sank all the way to the hilt into her.

She reached back to put her hands on his and grab them, steadying her. This position was much easier for relentless thrusting, and he intended to take advantage of that fact.

As he slowly began picking up the pace, he took the opportunity to admire his new lover's body. She was built very balanced - an hourglass shape, not slim nor bulky. She was larger than Quinn in every way, including her assets. Her skin was a bright cream color, with pink accentuating her private areas. Overall, she was absolutely stunning, especially in her current state.

She arched up and writhed, her walls tightening in extreme pleasure. "Jared-" she cut off. "Jared!"

Her legs trembled as she rode off her orgasm, but he wasn't even close yet. He continued his pounding, causing her to have a second aftershock, nearly as powerful as the first. By the time she was finished, she was on the border of slumping down, her face tilting forward. Her grip had loosened quite a bit.

Jared released her hips and grabbed onto her wrists, using her arms as leverage to hold her up. She grunted softly on every thrust, his hips smacking into her butt loudly. He gritted his teeth and drove on, letting the fire fuel his actions.

"Oh!" A voice from behind them nearly pulled Jared away. Kiara glanced over. "So he..." she murmured.

Jared couldn't stop. With a growl, he slammed into her several times in rapid succession, causing Kiara to cry out. With a grunt, he came, pushing into her one last time as he released semen into her already dripping vent.

The fire sizzled, and he grabbed Kiara's hips again before setting her down. He could see stars, and he sat down to catch his breath...

Only to meet eyes with Zoe, who was standing in the cave entrance, eyes wide. "I was looking for you guys..."

Jared glanced around to find his clothes, before realizing they were at Zoe's feet, back where they had started. He settled for putting his hands in his lap, his confidence strong. "Go ahead. What did you want to say?"

Kiara laid down sideways, too busy catching her breath to bother covering up. Zoe eyed her as she spoke. "Um, so... I decided I want to help."

Jared raised an eyebrow. "There's not really much you can do, Zoe."

Zoe blinked and popped her bubble. "Well, there is at least ONE thing I can do..." She gestured to Kiara.

Jared whipped his head around. "You told her?"

Kiara smiled weakly. "She seemed interested before I told her. But yes. Another vassal would increase your power much more than..." She paused to take a breath. "Using one vassal repeatedly."

Jared looked back at Zoe. "And you're okay with this?"

Zoe's eyes widened, and she blushed. "Um, yeah... I guess..."

Jared stood and folded his arms. "'I guess' isn't going to cut it, here. Yes or no?"

Zoe glanced down to his exposed member. "Yes."

Jared didn't know what had come over him. A few days ago, he would've refused with a hard passion. But right now, he was feeling confident, strong. "Alright. Get undressed."

Kiara sighed with relief as Zoe nodded and started undressing. "I mean no offense, Jared, but I don't think I could've gone again..."

Jared shrugged and sat down next to her. "We would've found a way."

Her stomach heaved as she breathed. "How are you NOT tired?" she accused.

He cupped her face with his hand. "I don't know. Call it a gift."

She smiled and kissed his hand. "It looks like she's ready for you."

"Hmm." He leaned down to give Kiara another kiss. "I'll be back."

He stood and turned around to find Zoe already naked, her arms crossed in front of her. When she first walked in, she had seemed fairly nonchalant, but that had given way to a VERY nervous young girl.

Jared walked over to her. "Kiara mentioned that the floor might be uncomfortable, so maybe we should-"

"Actually," Zoe mumbled. "I have a blanket in my bag. If that helps."

Jared nodded. "That would make things easier."

Zoe leaned down to ruffle through her bag, giving him an unobstructed view of her backside. "Here it is." She pulled out her rainbow-colored blanket. It was honestly more of a towel than anything, but whatever works.

He tilted his head as she laid it out. "Rainbow? You're... Gay?"

She scoffed. "Nah." She scooted back to lay on it. "I just like rainbows. Can't believe they claimed such a universal symbol for a thing like sexuality."

Jared raised an eyebrow as he knelt down. "I never took you for the political type."

She blushed and folded her hands in her lap. "There's a lot you don't know about me."

Jared leaned forward, and Zoe's breathing quickened noticeably. He grabbed her ankles and tugged, pulling her closer to him and leaning her back until she was lying down.

Jared leaned over her. She looked like she was trying not to panic.

"Hey." Jared placed his fingers under her chin. "We don't have to do this if you don't want."

"I do! It's just a bit... sudden, that's all." Some of her nonchalance returned. "I want to help."

Jared hesitated. The sun was setting outside, so he knew he needed to hurry. But on the other hand, he couldn't just take her like that. He sighed and leaned down to kiss her.

She stiffened like a jolt of lightning had just gone through her. He probed gently, ignoring the fire's protests. He would take this as slow as she needed, consequences be danned.

It took several minutes of slowly caressing her with his lips to get her to relax. Even so, she was relatively stiff. Still, it was probably as much as he could do for now.

He pulled off, allowing her to catch her breath. "Take some deep breaths," he advised. "That always helps me."

She nodded and started gulping some air as he inspected her hole. She was... very small. 5'0" at the tallest. Her parts seemed to scale accordingly.

Jared winced but lined himself up. This was going to be rough, but it needed to happen. He looked at her and was surprised to see a look of complete determination. She gave a single nod.

The moment he pushed in, she cried out in pain. He hardly got the tip in before she begged him to stop. For a moment, he was worried that he had maybe found the wrong hole, but if that were the case, he doubted that he'd even fit. Still, she was hardly wet at all, damp at most.

"Look, Zoe, I'm not sure this is going to-"

"No! Just... keep going. It has to work!"

Confused at her determination, Jared slid in a little farther. She bit down on her lip, and her face paled, but she didn't make a sound. Gritting his teeth, he pushed in a bit farther. Suddenly, he felt a telltale crack echo in her body.

A whimper she couldn't hold back broke through. Jared was ready to call it quits when, suddenly, Kiara appeared beside them.

"Zoe, listen to me. You need to relax."

"RELAX?" Zoe howled. "HE'S BUILT LIKE A TRUCK!"

"I know, I know." Kiara reassured her. She took Zoe's face in her hands. "But you can fit him, I know you can. Now, relax."

Zoe grumbled something about Kiara's mother, but Jared instantly felt a difference. He slowly inched forward, only to stop as Zoe howled again.

Kiara gave him a nod before returning to Zoe. "Does it hurt?"

"DO PANCAKES WAKE ME UP IN THE MORNING? YES IT HURTS!"

Despite her words, Jared could feel a bit of moisture seep into her folds. He hoped it wasn't blood, and he edged a little farther.

Zoe hardly seemed to notice as Kiara kept consoling her. "Zoe, are you chewing gum?"

Zoe scowled. "I tried, but my teeth jammed together so tight I couldn't chew."

Kiara reached and put her fingers into Zoe's mouth. She returned it with a piece of gum between. "I think you do better without it."

Zoe took a deep breath as Jared edged in a little more. They were almost a quarter of the way. And she was tight.

Kiara laid down, wrapping her arm around the smaller girl. "Breathe with me, Zoe. In..."

Zoe sucked in a breath as Jared gave her a little more.

"And out..."

She released it, her death grip on his shaft loosening slightly.

"In..."

As she pulled in, Jared found that he could move almost a full inch.

"And out..."

She closed back up again. Jared kept his frustration from showing. At least she was doing much better. Without Kiara's influence, this would've gone... Very poorly.

"In..."

Zoe sucked in a breath quickly and jammed herself down.

"Zoe!" Kiara accused, but the deed was done. Her face was pale, and she bit her lip hard enough that there was some blood, but his tip was firmly planted all the way inside.

On the other hand, she took up less than two-thirds of his length. Her tightness easily made up for it, especially with a bit of new moisture.

Zoe gasped for air. "Is it in?"

"Yes," Kiara assured her. "It's in."

She huffed. "Then why aren't you banging me yet?"

Jared smiled. He was starting to catch on a bit. "With pleasure."

Kiara squeezed Zoe tightly as he started to move. If she asked him to go slower, he would, but she stubbornly refused, so he continued. She had a point - they didn't have time.

After a minute or so of steadily rocking back and forth, Jared spoke up. "She's not very wet," he said to Kiara. "How can I-"

"I. am. Too. Wet!" Zoe snapped.

Kiara ignored her and took Jared's hand, pulling it down to just above where he and Zoe were unionized. "That means you need to rub her. Here, like this." With her pointer finger, she gently began to trace Zoe's clit.

Zoe gasped audibly, and Jared felt moisture coming into her snatch. He reached down and joined in, continuing his rocking motion.

Zoe squirmed in pleasure as Kiara guided him through the motions. She next taught him to move in a figure eight, which left Zoe with her hips bucking.

"Now, something you can't do now, but could help later..." Kiara leaned down over Zoe.

"What are you - AAAAUGH!" Zoe screamed as Kiara put her mouth on her clit and began sucking gently.

Kiara pulled back, whipping her hair around her back. Jared looked at her, confused. "Where did you learn all this?"

Kiara shrugged with a pleased smile. "You don't spend years in isolation with a laptop without learning a thing or two."

Jared found that he was now able to move freely, though she was still quite tight. His climax, while not close, was lurking nearby. He decided to up the ante.

He leaned over Zoe again, changing the angle as he started actually thrusting. Zoe cried out, her small hands tightly gripping his chest. This time, it wasn't from pain.

Kiara slipped back to watch as he began pounding Zoe, the fire taking over. She let out a strangled cry, her whimpers and moans driving him onward, to be harder and faster. Her long blonde hair was a mess, flying everywhere as he slammed into her tiny frame, leaving her gasping for more.

"I - I... I'M COMING!" Zoe screamed as her folds tightened, trapping Jared inside her.

He roared and shoved back into her, his manhood slamming into her cervix with great force. Her orgasm suddenly jumped in intensity, leaving his shaft to be milked dry.

He came harder than either of his previous times, his juices spraying inside her warm haven. His sight faded to black, and he focused on breathing.

As he came to, he was faintly aware of Kiara kissing neck, her hands around him. Sluggishly, he turned to catch her lips with his own. She hummed pleasantly before releasing him.

He fell to the side, finally slipping out of Zoe with a loud smack. He pulled her still shaking body tight against him, his other arm reaching out for Kiara.