Fortune Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skillfully, she slipped two fingers deep into Joan, eliciting a long, loud moan of satisfaction. In and out her fingers moved, slowly at first but quickly picking up the pace. A third finger soon followed, adding to the riveting waves of pleasure rolling across the younger woman's body.

Without missing a beat, Carolyn's mouth again found Joan's, her lips and tongue now mirroring the beat of her fingers. A warming glow spread across both their bodies, filling them with increased desire.

"Do you like this?" Carolyn asked, even as her hand began to glide even faster. "Is this what you dream of when you lay here alone at night?"

"Yes, yes," Joan gasped, barely able to control her breaths, "Oh God, yes!"

"What else do you dream of?" Carolyn asked, cutting off any answer Joan might have made with the press of her mouth. "No, don't tell me, I'd rather figure it out on my own."

With that she began kissing her way down the length of Joan's naked form, down the valley between her breasts and across the smoothness of her stomach. With her fingers still deep inside Joan, Carolyn kissed the top of her sex, sliding her tongue along its length.

"Yes...yes...yes!" Joan echoed, the volume of her voice loud enough to be heard by anyone in the store below, if this had been occurring during the day – not that she would've cared.

With meticulous care, Carolyn shared the lessons she'd learned in numerous Hollywood boudoirs, taught by some of the most famous names on the screen. Lessons that went far beyond anything Doris had ever shared with Joan.

Her legs spread wide and her back up against her pillows, Joan delighted in the joy the woman between her legs was bringing her. A bliss she had never imagined could be this overwhelming, carrying her to heights thought impossible.

Carolyn knew that if she kept going as she was, it would only be a matter of minutes, if that, before Joan reached a climax. As much as she wanted her to reach that goal, she didn't want her to do so this quickly. With one final lick against her clit, she lifted herself once more and pulled her head from between the redhead's legs.

Grabbing her by the waist with her free hand, she spun Joan over so that her back was now to her – all the while not removing her other hand from inside her. She lifted Joan upward so that her free left hand could now grasp her breast, even as the other once more began to move deeper within. Joan had to use both hands to support herself, leaning forward while Carolyn left a trail of kisses down her back.

Carolyn raised her left hand to the side of Joan's face, tilting it back far enough for them to again share a kiss. At the same time, no longer needing both of her own for support, Joan brought her right down between her legs, rubbing her clit even as Carolyn now pressed four fingers inside her. To and fro they rocked, kissing, caressing, fucking – bringing Joan to a plateau even higher than the one she'd imagined only short minutes before.

"When was the last time you had an orgasm?" Carolyn whispered into Joan's ear. "With someone else, I mean."

Joan's answer shocked Carolyn, unable to imagine going months without a lover, much less years. She redoubled her efforts, slamming her hand into Joan's pussy with an almost frightening intensity. Using her other hand, she pushed Joan's upper body down against the mattress, running her tongue across her ass as her fingers became a blur. In response, Joan moaned louder and louder.

"Fuck me," she cried out, "fuck me harder!"

And fuck her Carolyn did, pressing her body down on top of Joan, close enough to feel the tremors resonating throughout. Joan was close, so very close.

And then, with the fury of a thunderclap, Joan's body exploded, causing every inch of it to quiver with satisfaction.

-=-=-=-

Joan laid across the bed as one dead, her body totally drained. None of the orgasms she had shared with Doris, satisfying as they had been, had ever prepared her for what Carolyn had just given her. She couldn't imagine being able to return the gift – but she was damn sure going to try.

Still, it was going to take a little time for her to recuperate and make the attempt, a pause during which Carolyn rested her head on the flat of Joan's stomach. Eyes closed, they shared the warmth of each other's body.

"That," Joan said nearly a half hour later, "was the most amazing experience of my life."

"It was fun, wasn't it?" Carolyn said with a smile as she lifted her head up.

"I don't think fun is a powerful enough word to describe it," Joan replied, her own face filled with a broad grin.

"Care to give it another go and try and find a word that does?" Carolyn asked, lifting her body up into a sitting position.

"Do I ever," Joan gushed as, bringing her own body up, she slipped a hand across Carolyn's shoulder and, placing the flat of it against her back, pulled the dark haired woman close enough to kiss.

A second hand followed the first, converging on the base of Carolyn's neck as they shared one kiss after another. Carolyn brought her own hand against Joan's breasts, squeezing them softly. Her hungry lips soon replaced her hands, the hardness of Joan's nipples disappearing into her mouth.

But, after only a minute, Joan lifted Carolyn's mouth away from her breast and brought it back to her own. A quick kiss followed, after which Joan eased the older woman onto her back, her mouth working its way down across Carolyn's neck to her breast. Duplicating the delights the brunette had bestowed on her, Joan brought her lips to Carolyn's nipples and her extended hand down between her legs.

Gently, skillfully, she probed Carolyn's inner reaches, seeking out her most sensitive spots, guided by the frequency and volume of the older woman's moans. She quickly developed a pleasing rhythm, one that sent waves of joy radiating across Carolyn's body.

Carolyn laid back, content to let Joan have her way. She closed her eyes and let the ripples of bliss washing over her carry her away. Her hands came up to her breasts, massaging the soft flesh even as Joan slipped four fingers even deeper inside her. At one point, she diverted one of her own hands toward her pussy, only to have it pushed away by Joan. This was something she wanted to do on her own.

Faster and faster Joan's hand moved, quickly becoming a blur. Carolyn's breaths grew shallow, her moans shorter but more intense. The smile of satisfaction on Joan's face grew wider as she shifted position and added the thrust of her tongue to that of her fingers.

For a fleeting moment, as the sweet nectar of Carolyn's joy filled her mouth, Joan recalled her reaction the first time Doris had suggested she do this to her. At first, she had reluctantly agreed, as it only seemed fair since her friend had already done so for her. It hadn't taken long, however, for her to realize that it was one of the most delightful acts she could have ever imagined.

"I'm...I'm...gonna..." Carolyn panted, unable to fully complete the sentence, at least not verbally.

Her body told the tale, however, and Joan was quick to react. Watchful not to miss a stroke, she again changed position to allow her to kiss Carolyn one last time. It was a never ending kiss, one that carried right into the orgasm that engulfed Carolyn less than a dozen breaths later. A small orgasm, perhaps, but one none the less delightful.

Carolyn's body had barely stopped quivering when she was back on Joan. Feverishly, they continued to exchange kisses and caresses, rubbing their bodies together. Back and forth they rocked, each burying a hand between the other's legs, rubbing furiously.

It was as close to heaven as Joan could imagine, and while Carolyn wouldn't go to that extreme, she would say it was far more than she ever expected. The mutual delights they eventually brought each other were a gift to be long treasured.

-=-=-=-

Lying with her face only inches from the wall, Carolyn slowly opened her eyes. It took a few moments for her to remember where she was, but once she did, she immediately rolled over – only to find the space next to her in the bed empty.

"Good, you're awake," she heard Joan say from the other side of the room.

Swinging her legs over the side of the bed, Carolyn reflexively wrapped the loose sheet around her body, then thought with some amusement that, after last night, false modesty was hardly called for. Relaxing her hold, the cloth fell away as she rose to her feet, leaving her again naked.

"I did promise you coffee, didn't I?" Joan said as, equally nude, she stepped over to the older woman with a steaming mug in her hand.

"Oh, that smells delicious," Carolyn said as she carefully took hold of the mug and lifted it to her mouth. "Tastes wonderful too," she added after taking a sip.

Joan smiled, turning back to the hotplate on which she had brewed the coffee and poured herself a cup. Just as carefully, she took a sip of the hot liquid.

Silence hung in the air for what seemed the longest time as, in an incongruous scene, the two naked women stood in the center of the room enjoying their coffee. Finally, Carolyn broke the stillness.

"Joan, I just want to say that last night was..." she said, then paused, unsure of exactly what she wanted to say. "Last night was..."

"Last night was what it was," Joan said, completing the thought. "It was wonderful, but it doesn't have to be anything more than we want it to be – or not."

"Still..." Carolyn added a few long moments later, recalling a thought she'd had sometime in the middle of the night. "I was thinking..."

"Yes?" Joan asked.

"I was thinking that, when I head back to Los Angeles, you might be interested in coming along with me," she finished.

"Hmmmm," Joan murmured as she took another long sip of the now cooler brew. "And what would I do there?"

"Work," Carolyn said, realizing what her offer might have initially sounded like.

"For you?" Joan further inquired.

Carolyn opened her mouth, then hesitated. A good number of her peers, of both sexes, employed personal assistants whose duties included things that would be quite out of place on their resumés. In a few cases, it was their only responsibility.

Even though she had only known Joan little more than a day, Carolyn had learned enough about her to be fairly certain that sort of arrangement wouldn't be the sort of thing she'd be interested in. And to be honest, she didn't think she would want an assistant of that sort either. She enjoyed the variety playing the field brought her too much.

"I'm not sure that would be such a good idea," Carolyn finally said, pleased when the look on Joan's face said that she really didn't think so either, "but I know a lot of people in the industry, I'm sure that one of them would be more than happy to find a place for an enterprising young woman."

"We are talking a real job here, right?" Joan said, wanting to make it clear that she wasn't looking to be anyone's personal bed warmer.

"Absolutely," Carolyn said, easily catching her concern. "In fact, the gentleman I'm now thinking of doesn't even like girls, but he is a darling."

"Well then, what do I have to lose?" Joan said as she put her cup down on the nearby table and took a few steps closer to her guest. "It's not like I have a wealth of opportunity here."

While she definitely wouldn't have said that out loud, Carolyn certainly agreed with that.

"You're leaving Monday, right?" Joan asked.

"Well, that's when Curtis said my car would be ready, so Tuesday would be a better bet," Carolyn replied, thinking that Joan was asking how long she would have to get her things together. In that, she was wrong.

"So we have two, almost three whole days," Joan said as she reached out and took the near empty mug out of Carolyn's hand and put it down next to hers. "How ever will we pass the time?"

It took a moment for the implication of what Joan had just asked to sink in.

"Oh, I'm sure we can find something to keep us busy," Carolyn replied as she leaned forward and met Joan's approaching lips with her own.

As they met, Carolyn couldn't help but think that this had certainly turned out to be one creek where it had been fortunate indeed not to have had a paddle.

END