Forward to the Stars Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, all we others have to do is accept that Brianna's pregnancy is for her protection so to keep our jealousy in control." Purred Laria as she ground herself on his dick.

Brian sighed. "That's as below the belt as her willing crotch is girls and you know it."

'Yes we know." Said Michelle sadly. "We also remember our pledge among ourselves that we'd protect her and this is the best option that's available at the moment. You do remember that promise don't you and realize that's the best option we have, right?"

Brian sighed and shook his head in acknowledgment. "Lets give her several weeks before we knock our little sex toy up to keep her out of harms way. When we get a space station that's as safe as possible, we move her there. Agreed?" Brian asked stretching out his hand.

"Agreed." Said the girls as they joined in a four way handshake.

"Okay, lets get some sleep. I'm going to need it in a few hours when I deal with some of the people that we've got around here and try to get things organized." Brian said as he stood up letting Laria's weight rest on his hard dick.

*************

"Captain? Captain will you wake UP?? We need you down with that old friend of yours." Said a persistent voice forcing it's way into a much needed sleep.

"MmrrrrR? Wha' ya wa?" Brian grumbled as he started waking up.

"It's me Tamara. I'm sorry to bother you but we need your help dealing with Audria. She is causing trouble in the squirrel chambers." Said the light purple furred rabbit.

"Fucking bitch WON'T like me having to step into THIS!!" He said snarling loud enough to wake Tina and the others.

"What's going on?" Asked Michelle. "Where are you going?" She asked as Brian started getting dressed.

"I'm needing to go down and deal with a old friend that I had start taking care of our animorphs. She's probably going with the analog of 'We humans are Gods chosen, so we alone deserve to be intelligent.' or some shit like that. One reason WHY I'm glad aliens haven't shown themselves to humanity is that both religion and modern science has conditioned humanity to be extremely xenophobic." Brian said as he pulled on a t-shirt. "Girls go ahead and get some more sleep, I'll go deal with my problem."

"Any problems around here are OUR problems also, so lead the way Mister High and Mighty." Michelle said laughing as she swatted at his ass.

Brian sighed. "Very well, Atherian send for Renee and her squad would you please? Send them to the clearing and after they're inside, lock down all entrances. I don't want anyone getting inside while the doorman's away, well it'd be more like doorsquirrel wouldn't it?" He said with a grin.

************

As Brian and the others approached the squirrel chambers they saw Rachel waiting for them a ways up from their destination. "Granted it's NOT the most glamorous job ever but there's MUCH worse to but still she shouldn't have pissed off intelligent beings that are THAT big, THAT MUCH!" Rachel said as they got up to her. "Captain." She said turning to Brian. "I'm not going to pretend I know whats going on and I don't think I want to know all that's going to be going on but I was serious when I said I'd WHATEVER it took to stay here with Otulissa. After seeing that history and seeing how this bitch treats the squirrels I mean it even MORE."

Brian sighed. "I should have known that she wouldn't work out here, though the fact that you want to so much is a little surprising though." He said reaching out and offering her his hand.

"Why wouldn't she work out?" Asked Michelle. "If she's as pregnant as she looks and you went ahead and offered her the job it CAN'T be all that hard."

"She was raised muslim and interestingly enough muslims are even more group and species supremacists than anyone else. But the thing that makes her one of those that makes me willing to give her the shadow of a doubt is she is one of those that sees and thinks and not just blindly follows what she is told." Brian said as the girls slowly left the safety of the wall after having jumped jumped to the wall with backs to it.

"My father and my brothers converted to islam after reading the koran and got to the part about it not being domestic violence as long as there wasn't any evidence and it not being murder as long as it wasn't other muslims and getting forty virgins when they went out in a blaze of glory. To bad they really are smart enough not to blow themselves to hell when making up a bomb." Rachel said sadly unable to look anyone in the face. "I DON'T want to be found but is there ANY way to let the feds know that they are planning to start terrorist bombing?"

"Who says they aren't stupid enough to blow themselves to their god?" Brian said calmly enough that Rachel started to say something but stopped when she saw what looked like flames flicker from his eyes.

"WHA, WHAT are you?" Rachel finally stammered.

"A telekinetic if you're familiar with the term." Tina said as she motioned her cousins away from the wall.

"Is that something like Professor X in the X-Men?" Asked Rachel as they turned to the destination.

"More like Jean Grey, the Prof was only a telepath. So what happened that you're here and willing to help US?" Asked Laria.

"They started raping my mother and me six years ago since we were women and we amounted to nothing but possessions. Eight months ago my mother died of 'mysterious' circumstances and seven months ago I ended up pregnant. Three weeks ago when I turned eighteen I managed to get my brothers' car keys and get enough money from dads wallet to make it to my aunts' place in Oregon." Rachel said as she hugged herself remembering that terrifying experience of escaping her 'loving' family.

"So what makes you think that your aunt's place is safe? Don't muzzies have a tendency to flock together?"Asked Michelle as she kept herself two steps behind Rachel.

"She's the only other family I've got!" Rachel turned around and screamed at her. "IF there was someplace better I'd have gone there!"

Brian chuckled earning himself a teary eyed glare from Rachel. "There was and you're in here now, so calm down everyone and give her a chance. Considering that IF she was in a Sharia ran country she'd already be in prison if she was lucky, back with her family if she wasn't. A moment people." He said as he slipped into a room. "BLTs anyone?" He asked coming back out with a plate of sandwiches.

"But bacon's.... oh, I see." Rachel said as she looked at Michelle.

"Really I'm willing to forgo this with you but it WILL shut them up." Brian said with a sad smile on his face as he grabbed one himself.

"Happy NOW?" Rachel asked as she grabbed one and took a big bite out of it and walked to the destination room and walked inside.

"Enough and WHAT the HELL is going ON HERE??!" Michelle screeched as she walked into the room.

"This is Audria Sanderson guys." Brian said indicating a pile of piss soaked shit. "She and her daughters had been sold to Tina, Michelle and Laria's grandparents as breeders for a baby farm for sixty thousand dollars by her husband after he and some of his friends apparently raped his own son to death."

"They're getting even worse, I had hoped that they'd change their ways." Laria said softly looking at the floor.

"People like them never change except for the worse sis." Michelle said pulling her sister into a hug.

"Atherian rinse the bitch off would you?" Brian asked. "All right you worthless bitch, it's not the best job ever and in all likelihood it's also one that would have eventually been replaced unless you started to enjoy it but now if you get anything else it'll be MUCH worse."

"Just HOW could it be worse?" Screamed Audria as a stream of COLD disinfectant poured down on her. "You put me to work wiping asses."

"And cunts, don't forget about the cunts." Brian said with his voice thick with amusement. "The good part of the job is that; One, you're getting handful after handful of pussy. Two, eventually you're going to get horny and so will the squirrels. Thirdly, they don't taste all that bad." He said as he fingered a squirrel as it walked by and brought his juice covered fingers to his mouth.

"They are BEASTS, NOTHING more than stupid MINDLESS BEASTS!!" Audria snarled at him as she lunged at him only to be brought up short by the chain the squirrels had secured her with before they had started shitting on her.

"NO!! These are MORE than BEASTS!!" Rachel screamed as she lunged forward and brought double up fists down into the side of Audria's face knocking her back into the stream of disinfectant where Audria screamed out in pain as the disinfectant flowed into her eyes.

"Indeed." Brian said calmly as he shedded his cloths and grabbed a luffa sponge. "They are indeed more than simple beasts Audria, it's also a good thing we gave you a bur haircut. Your scrub down will be easier this way and I can get back to IMPORTANT matters. Now lets get these shitty things off." He said as he grabbed the string bikini that Audria wore and tore them from her body. "Now Tina, you might have noticed that Audria looks a little different, what's happened is that I've had a few changes done. Basically her body's back to being a innocent virgin. First I've had her body rejuvenated back to eighteen years of age, her tit size up to C from small A, her hymen has also been rejuvenated as well as her ass tightened back up and her throat is back like it was before she started swallowing monster cocks." He said as he scrubbed Audria's body and made her scream as he roughly handled her tits and pulled on her nipples.

***********

"You do clean up prettily don't you?" Laria said as she walked around a now clean and dry Audria. "So what do we do with her know that she's proven herself useless as a personal hygienist."

Brian chuckled as he looked at everyone. "Well we make her wish that I hadn't been woken up. Rachel, did you know that your friends here aren't the ONLY squirrels around here, the biggest OR the most modified?"

"What do you mean the most modified and will THESE things do the job as well as a living being?" Rachel asked as she watched several Granny Goodness droids clean her squirrels.

"They'll do the job well enough. Otulissa and the others are inside squirrels, we also have some that are for guarding the outer base and the tunnels. Now all we have to do is attach this collar to Audria, paddle lock it secure, and take her outside to her new job area." He chuckled as he grabbed a leash that had a choke chain on it.

************

"This is BEAUTIFUL." Audria whispered as she was hauled into what looked like a clearing in the middle of a forest strait from a movie. A comment that was seconded by the rest of the women.

Brian chuckled. "There is a reason it looks so beautiful not to mention that everything is so damn BIG." He said as a squirrel the size of a draft horse dropped down in front of them. "Let me introduce you all to Renee." He said as he reached up and stroked the huge squirrel's cheek.

"So just what are going to have me do this time, suck them off?" Audria asked as she sneered at Renee.

"Might come to that but actually." He said as he urged the squirrel to raise up on it's hind legs. "You see that being out here there isn't nearly enough room for a lot of 'NICETIES' or males for that matter so we had to make some stopgaps." He said as he started rubbing a rather large bulge just above the squirrels hind legs. "One of the stopgaps is that since there really isn't a place for stay out of the way males except as housekeepers the females also fill that role." He said as a humongous cock started to slide out from it's sheath. "Its close to the dimensions of a horses I'm sure but as we don't have any male horses right now I can't say for certain." He smiled as Audria whimpered.

"So you're going to make her a squirrel fucker?" Laria squealed as she burst out laughing.

"Mmm, our poor little Audria here thought that wiping squirrel ass was a horrid job. Now she'll find out what a REAL horrid job is." He said getting into Audria's face. "They wouldn't have been able to keep clean with how big they are when they relieved themselves, so we needed someone to simply wipe their butts. Bad yes, I won't argue that but it cold be worse. MUCH worse." And with that he whipped off the choke chain and threw her into the middle of the clearing where Renee immediately moved to mount her.

"You'll pay for this I SWEAR it Brian. I swear it you'll ALL PAY FOR THIAAAAAAAAAA!" Audria screamed as Renee shoved her mammoth cock into Audria's pussy and once again tearing through her maidenhood.

"Atherian, if you would please. Replay her pledge to me and WHY she has no choice but to submit." Brian said as he the girls gasped as they saw clearing fill with huge squirrels.

"Of course captain. Are you sure that she will survive the attentions of the two hundred 'Sentry' class squirrels? Ah here we are, Audria's pledge of placing herself into your care." Atherian said as he accessed the records.

**********

"Hmm, IF any of you are brought with us woman. Know THIS here and NOW, while OTHERS will have advancement you will never raise from the level you are now woman. Your daughters will never have to bear children unless THEY decide but you, no, I say how and where you live and die. Do you accept this?"

"I accept this for my daughters and myself. Thank you!"

*************

"Remember that Audria?" Brian asked as Renee halted her fun so Audria could listen without distraction. "I have tried to find a out of the way place for you so you wouldn't have to deal with people again but you wouldn't have it, you had to prove that you're a BITCH through and through. SO guess what BITCH, you're going to find out how a real bitch is treated around here." As Brian stopped talking Renee rose from her crouch and waddled over to another squirrel who quickly filled Audria's ass with it's cock and the air with Audria's scream of agony.

As the rest of the squirrels moved to fill the clearing Brian motioned for Tina and the others to follow him, as they followed him so did Audria's screams. As Brian led them a little ways into the woods Rachel reached out to touch him to get his attention. "You want to know why, don't you?" Brian asked as Rachel drew her hand back. "You want to know how I could do that to someone I cared for so deeply when I was younger, someone I think I actually loved. Why I just threw her to them to be torn apart like your mother was torn apart by your family, don't you? It's because I can never bring myself to reach into her mind and show her how I truly feel, make her feel the pain that I've felt ever since then." He said as he knocked on the side of a tree stump. As the side of the stump irised open he slipped inside while the others moved to follow. "This is Tiffany, there are several that are either to young to bear young or just young enough that they've never yet bore young. Tiffany is of the later grouping." He said as he moved to where the young squirrel lounged on the far side of a fair sized room and cuddled as far as he could down into her fur and covered his ears to block the screams that even though they didn't travel passed the soundproof doors they were screams that he could still hear plain as day.

************

"Brian? Brian, Atherian says that the last of the squirrels are ravaging Audria." Tina said as Tiffany pulled his hands away from his ears.

"I know, captains have communicators implanted so we don't have to completely rely on handhelds. Thanks though Tina." He said as he reached out and caressed her cheek and drew her into a kiss.

"So since your point has been made, what do we do now?" Asked Rachel. "Its not very likely that she's changed her mind."

"You think that that this has been to make a point?" Brian asked shaking his head. "Come, there's more to be done." He said stroking Tiffany's cheek.

As he and the others stood and made for the door Tiffany also joined the group as they left the hollow and made for the clearing. As they entered the clearing the last of the squirrels that had stood in line for their chance with Audria finished cumming in her and threw her at Brian's feet. "So I've survived your idea of fun now when at you going to do to me?" Audria choked through the cum that was sliding down her throat.

"You think this has been fun for me and they think this was all to make a point." Brian said giving backhanded thumb in the the direction of Tina and the others. "Its only been to give a whoring slut what she needed, now that you've survived it I make you this offer. You can either stay here and either go back to the inside base rooms where you'll spend the rest of your long LONG life wiping squirrel pussy and ass never to get off again because the pleasure receptors in your body have been literally shut off, or you can spend the rest of your long LONG life getting fucked by these squirrels with your pleasure receptors turned UP. After the first month of being the fuck of their lives, your body will be modified very specifically to be able to be bred by these squirrels as well as humans, specifically me. Your body will have been modified to not only release multiple eggs but also to produce eggs like a true breeding bitch, THAT way you can produce a real litter of squirrel pups. Or, there in that direction."Brian said pointing over to the left and back a bit. "Is a tunnel that leads to the surface if you can make it to that tunnel in less than two hours and up it in less than a day you'll be given transport to anywhere you want in the country. Want to go to Washington DC and blab all this to the feds go ahead we'll make sure you get there so you can."

"Whats the catch? I've never heard of you doing anything out of the goodness of your heart in a LONG time Brian." Audria said backing up in the direction indicated to have a way out of the cavern. "WHA, HEY!" She screamed as she was drenched in a sudden rush of water that washed most of the squirrel cum off of her.

"You'll never be offered this again and the time limit is set." Brian said sitting down in the opening of a trees roots as Audria turned and stumbled off as fast as she could.

"Are you NUTS?" Laria finally managed to gasp as the others were still tongue tied at Brian's offer to Audria.

"One, no. Two, likelihood of getting there in two hours in her condition, again no. Third, it's been laser bored so it's a sheer cliff face all the way up. No way for even experts to climb THAT without rock magnets and since we don't have a reliable enough small power source, any batteries that could power those wouldn't last long enough to make a eighth of a mile progress before they failed." Brian said as he scratched Tiffany's head from her chin up to as high as he could on the other side of her head. "Anyway poor little Tiffany here still hasn't had a chance to fuck her yet, have you my big pwecious baby?" He gurgled to Tiffany rubbing her cheeks in his hands as she got a look on her face like she was going to puke and as Tina and the girls stood in shock at Brian's cruelty. "Now if you don't mind, we have a job to get done." He said as he settled back against the tree and seemed to fall asleep and as Tiffany took off after Audria.

*************

Audria could barely keep her legs underneath herself but she kept herself moving forward. 'There has to be something else to Brian's offer, there had to be. Brian had apparently never forgiven her for trying to get out of that hellhole of a town, and to do that she had to get rid of deadweight hadn't she.' She reasoned. 'Hell.' She thought. 'In the eight years they had hung out, he had never ONCE tried to do anything with her. She was just a FRIEND! Twelve years old and all the times they had been alone in her room and he had never ONCE tried anything, he might not have even known what to do if he had. Considering the way his parents raised him and his sister but STILL he could have at least TRIED groping her. Couldn't have he? 'He probably couldn't have even gotten it up much less gotten himself off in her panties while she was in them.' She thought to herself with a grin. As she reflected on how pathetic Brian had been when they were twelve years old she stumbled on something that seemed to jump up from the ground in her path. "What happened?" She asked herself as she tried to pick herself up off the ground.