Foster Care

Story Info
Taking in a live in.
3.8k words
4.27
6.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LifeUser
LifeUser
73 Followers

Randy and I, Darry, married when we were 18 after we met at a swimming party for a mutual friend. We both loved the outdoors and gardening so we started a business selling garden supplies and providing landscaping services. It wasn't long and we became very successful. Our friends say it's because both of us very good looking people and the old men and old women like watching us work and sweat.

We just bought us a very nice two-story home, half of the top story is a large bedroom and full bath and the other half is a room that has glass walls over-looking Rocky Mountain National Park. We use it for reading mostly and call it the viewing room. The view of our swimming pool and backyard landscaping with the mountains in the background is beautiful.

We would like children now that we are established, but I had an infection when I was young that required removal of my uterus. We were talking with an adoption agency when a close friend and employee of ours and her husband were killed in an auto accident, they have a teenage son, Dean. Since they had no close family nearby and he had one more year to graduate high school, we were able to have him live with us through the Foster Care program. This put adoption on hold. Dean is a two sport athlete and is on the student council so he is always involved in something.

Dean helped us do the landscaping in our new yard and also works part-time for us when he can. He is only eight years younger than us so we get along very well. We gave him the upstairs bedroom to stay in.

When Dean turned 18, he wanted to have a birthday party here with his friends the Friday after his birthday. We were okay with that since we have a large swimming pool with a covered patio.

On Thursday night, his birthday, we took him into town and treated him to dinner of his choice and let him pick a movie for us to watch for the evening. We had a good laugh watching The Great Outdoors.

Friday night, his friends and a few workers came by to celebrate his birthday. After everyone but a few of his friends left, Randy and I went upstairs in our viewing room to read until bedtime.

Reading and watching them party I noticed things were getting a little interesting. Randy had gone down stairs and went to bed, so knowing they could not see me in a dark room through the reflective windows, I turned off the lights and moved close to the window and watched. Yeah, I was being curious.

The pool play had gotten a little risqué, so to speak. A few of the girls and guys started pulling at each other's bathing suites and body parts were starting to show. Dean and a few of the guys started a pushing match and one of the guys reached down and pulled Deans shorts down to his knees.

I gasped in surprise, Dean was hung, I mean hung. I couldn't believe the size of his cock. Everyone outside had laughed it off and the party continued. I couldn't believe what I started feeling inside after seeing that cock.

My pussy got swollen hot and wet and I couldn't stop an orgasm brought on from thinking about it. I felt guilty and went and took a shower. I turned on both shower heads and just leaned against the wall shoving fingers up my pussy thinking about his cock. I was as horny as I had ever been. Even though I climaxed four times, I couldn't satisfy my desire.

I climbed in bed, woke up Randy and made him fuck me. I was in heat and Randy was my outlet.

"Dean needs more swimming parties," he commented after sex, and fell asleep.

I had evil thoughts all night and didn't care. I wanted that cock. I wanted it stuffing my pussy and I wanted Dean fucking me hard. I was going to seduce him. Fuck what anybody thought, fuck if it was wrong, I was going to have that cock. Randy had a nice sized cock, but nothing like that.

I knew Monday morning Randy was leaving town for a week to finalize negotiations on a business we were buying out to expand our business, so I put together my plan. I was going to have that huge gorgeous cock stuffing my pussy.

Randy always went to play golf on Saturday mornings around 7:30 and Dean would wander down for breakfast around 8am, my plan would start in the morning. I finally was able to fall asleep.

After Randy left for his golf game, I changed into my short camisole knowing it would grab Deans attention when he came down for breakfast. It was light grey and showed the curves of my body.

I stood in the kitchen, pussy on fire and soaking wet, waiting for Dean to come eat breakfast. I kept having to wipe it dry waiting for him. Just the camisole touching my pussy would start it dripping again, my clit hurt it was so enlarged and sore from me rubbing it.

Finally, I heard him coming down the stairs. I bent over, ass sticking up, and acted like I was putting away pots. I heard his footsteps stop just at the kitchen entrance, so I moved a few pots around and stood back up. I turned and seen him staring at me so I excused myself and brushed past him to change into something more appropriate. I smelled like a bitch in heat and knew he could smell it also.

I showered again, this time with my largest vibrator. I was shoving that thing in and out my pussy with a desire that had me in a heated fervor. I was pulling on my nipples and pinching them with one hand and pinching and pulling my clit with the other as I was ferociously fucking my pussy with the vibrator.

After I got out the shower, I put on a loose-fitting pull-over shirt with no bra, my breasts are firm enough I don't sag and I knew my large sore nipples would be poking out enough to attract his attention even more. I also put on loose shorts that just covered the cheeks of my ass that would show more if I bent over.

I wanted to be provocative, but not so much Randy would say anything about. I wore less before around the house before Dean moved in with us.

I did the light duty work around the house like I do every Saturday and then sat out by the pool having a few drinks. I noticed today though; Dean stayed home more and offered to help more than normal. My plan was in full motion and working.

Saturday night, I made sure Dean caught us reading upstairs with me wearing a robe and a nightie. I did not wear any panties. It is not very revealing but when I have my legs propped up reading and spread a little, you can just see my pussy in the reflection in the windows if just the reading lights are on.

I also knew, from outside he could get a really get a good look at my pussy from the pool house.

Randy was upstairs with me reading, not even thinking about what I was doing. It seemed all natural, but I knew what I was doing. I was making Dean want my pussy.

I heard Dean come upstairs and could tell he stopped in the viewing room doorway. I peeked up at my reflection and it showed just enough to cause him to want to see more.

I heard him go back downstairs and I knew where he was going. There is a storage box on the back side of the pool house that he can stand on and see over the roof and into the viewing room.

I was turned on and kept waiting for Randy to notice the smell of my hot pussy. I know Randy didn't have a clue what was going on as he was absorbed in his book.

I spread my legs a little wider to give Dean a good view of my shaved, swollen pussy.

I looked over the top of my book and I could see Dean staring at my pussy from the pool house.

I acted like I had to scratch my pussy and gave him a better view. This got me so hot I had to get up and go shower so I could masturbate.

I hurried downstairs and jumped in the shower and left the door cracked open so Dean could see me showering when he came inside.

While I was showering, using the shower massage to spray my hot dripping pussy clean, I could see Dean looking through the bathroom door crack in the reflection of the chrome water faucets. I gave him a show rubbing my burning pussy and slowly massaging my breasts and pulling on my hardened nipples. When I turned off the water he disappeared. I smiled; he would be mine.

I made sure Randy gave me another good fucking to help calm me down some. He had no complaints and even used the vibrator this time in my ass while fucking me. He rode me hard and I responded back in kind. I needed to feel dominated and Randy gave me what I needed. He had me doggy style with the vibrator up my ass and his hard cock pounding my pussy as he was pulling and pinching my nipples hard. I had orgasm after orgasm. We both fell asleep from sexual exhaustion.

Sunday morning, I made sure Dean would come down for breakfast when I cooked bacon and pancakes. I knew the smell would wake him and his curiosity would get the best of him. I had nothing on but a robe and a short night gown that would stick against my body and would show the outlines of my breasts. It barely covered my ass so anytime I bent over just a little, he would get to see me naked under my gown. I was on fire horny again. Randy had finished his breakfast and went to the store to work as inventory was due. As soon as he left, I took my robe off.

The gown had the affect I wanted. Dean took his time eating and made sure he made small talk with me so he could watch me. I had to smile when he dropped his fork and bent over to look up my gown. I teased him all day sitting at the pool and reading in my black bikini.

The next morning, Randy left for four days to meet with suppliers and to meet with the sellers of the business we are buying to expanding our business. We would be signing papers when he got back.

My evil plan to get that cock was in high gear. I went outside with short-shorts covering my thong bikini bottom with just the bikini top on, and helped Dean clean up around the patio and pool. I noticed him taking glances at my breasts and knew he could see my hard nipples poking through and showing through the fabric. My ass cheeks were hanging out my shorts so I know he was getting a good glimpse of them also.

"Wow, all this work got me hot, I am going for a swim, want to join?"

I removed my shorts and he could see I had on a thong bikini bottom that didn't hide much, especially my ass cheeks since it was just a string running between them. I knew when it got wet, it would reveal my nipples and my pussy very nicely, I jumped in the pool.

I was being a slut full of heated lust for his cock.

"Sure, Dare," that's what he called me, "Let me go get my swim shorts on."

"Dean, just swim in your underwear, come join me."

Dean gave me a funny look and said, "I don't wear any."

"I'll swim naked if you do, I dare you, ha-ha."

Dean dropped his pants and my eyes were glued to his cock as he dove in.

He swam next to me and said, "Your turn,"

As I removed my bikini, I could see that wonderful cock growing. It just kept growing and growing.

I could barely breathe much less talk so I croaked, "My word Dean, how big is that thing?"

"I measured it once and it is 10-1/2" long and about a 6" diameter. You like it?"

"Dean, all I can think is take me upstairs and fuck me with that. When I saw it Friday night, I didn't care what anyone would think, I want that beautiful huge cock in my pussy banging it hard."

"Dare, you are one of the hottest women I ever looked at. I have been dreaming of you in my bed having sex."

With that, he picked me up, carried me out of the pool and brought me to his room upstairs.

I had to have that cock in me, my vibrator is 8" and I love it. Randy's cock is the same size of it and he pleasures me fully, or so I thought. This was going to so much better.

I laid down and spread my legs wide for Dean and guided his marvelous cock into my burning hot pussy.

"Fuck me Dean, fuck me and don't stop."

As Dean pushed his cock deeper and deeper in me, I lost control of my lust and started kissing him and grabbing his ass and pushing him to go deeper.

He was teasing me going slow and I yelled angrily at him, "Quit fucking around Dean, put that cock all the way in my pussy and fuck me."

"You asked for it," He replied.

Dean started pounding my pussy hard and deep, I was about to black out from the orgasms and from the pain his cock was causing deep in my pussy. Then, I felt something I never felt before. It started just below my stomach and got more and more intense, and then my body exploded in the largest climax I could ever imagine. I let loose orgasming like I was peeing and climaxing at the same time. My body just quaked in orgasmic bliss. I was squirting like I never had before.

"Oh Dean, don't stop, I am going over the edge, Bring me over the edge." I was screaming.

"Dara, I am about to cum,"

"Oh god yes, please push as deep as you can when you do."

Dean pushed hard and buried his cock as deep as possible in me and the feeling of his cum blasting inside of me, made me pass out temporarily.

Dean just kept fucking me, I tried to say stop, but I couldn't speak. All of sudden, just as I could talk, I felt another massive orgasm building.

I held on to Dean tight and said in his ear, "Fuck me you big stud."

I drenched his bed having so many huge orgasms. His cock, being turned up a little would hit my G-spot every time he rammed it in and out.

Dean grunted and shot another load of cum deep in my pussy, and after letting his cock soak in my wore out, drenched pussy, rolled off of me and the flood wall opened, cum was pouring out of my pussy..

"Damn, Dare, that was the best fuck I ever had. No one has been able to let me fuck them like that."

"Dean, I am so sore, I don't know if I can walk. But I promise, we will fuck as much as my pussy allows."

The days went by too fast. Dean and I fucked at least once a day and even fucked twice one day.

Randy came back and wanted sex, so I sucked his cock and let him fuck my ass. I don't let him fuck my ass often but when I let him, he loves it. Randy must had been horney because he plowed my ass hard and filled it with cum. Then he made me clean off his cock by deep throating it. I love Randy!

A few days had gone by and we met with the lawyers and signed all the paperwork to our new store. We worked hard for almost a week getting it organized and took Thursday and the weekend off to rest.

I kept noticing Randy and Dean smiling a lot and it just seemed something was going on.

On Friday nights we normally cook out by the pool and take a swim together and just small chat. So, this Friday night we started the same ritual as always. When we got into the pool and started swimming and chatting, Randy swam up behind me and grabbed around the waste and started massaging my breasts.

I didn't know what to do so I pushed his hands down and turned and looked at him.

"You know Dara, I knew the moment you saw Dean's cock you were going to want it. I went downstairs to get a glass of water before I went to bed and when I saw them pull down his shorts, I knew you would get excited over the size of it. I just didn't know how excited until I watched your movements after that. The smell of your sex in the viewing room was so strong I had to go shower and masturbate."

"I talked to Dean about the possibility of him having sex with you and he jumped on the chance. I told him that you had to play it out and he just had to play along until you made him fuck you."

I was stunned, Randy and Dean knew and let me burn in lust and be a slut? Damn them, well maybe.

Randy reached down, undressed me in the pool and escorted me inside to our bedroom, Dean followed. I was dizzy thinking about trying to handle those two cocks and my pussy was on fire.

Randy made me get on my knees and put his cock near my lips and Dean touched the head of his cock against my pussy, I moved back to get that magnificent cock in my pussy but Dean moved back with me. I tried to put Randy's cock in my mouth and he just pulled back enough I couldn't reach it.

"Fuck you guys, put those cocks where they belong," I screamed.

They laughed at me and proceeded to fuck my mouth and pussy at the same time. They took turns fucking me like a tag team wrestling match. My pussy was so sore I was worried I wouldn't be able to walk for a week and my mouth and cheeks were sore from being stretched.

I took a few days off work and refused to let either one of them get near my body.

A few weeks had gone by and Dean had started bring his new girlfriend over. Her name was Diane. She was very pretty and firmly built. Her body was tight, she was an amazon. We got alone very well.

Randy and Dean went to the new garden shop we just bought and we were letting Dean manage the business. He had been around our business since he was young and knew about all there was to know. Plus, he had been taking night courses online in horticulture and business classes.

Diane came to visit while I was sunbathing nude by the pool. She had walked to the pool from the side gate then saw me laying out naked.

"Sorry Dara, didn't mean to walk up on you naked. I tried the doorbell a few times and could see your feet through the window, so I knew you were back here."

I was caught so; I didn't cover up.

"It's ok, how are you? You want to join me at the pool?"

"I didn't bring a suit; I was just coming over to small chat with you about Dean."

"Well, you can sit in the shade with me if you want. What's going on? Something wrong with Dean and your relationship?"

"If it doesn't bother you, I would love to sun bathe naked with you, and no, there are no problems with our relationship."

Diane undressed and laid on the chaise lounge next to Dara and commented, "You are so beautiful, no wonder Dean has a crush on you."

"Thanks, you are quite amazing looking yourself. Dean is young, he sees a pretty woman and wants her. What he needs is someone who will be his partner and live life together." Dara told her. "So, I am guessing, I am the problem?"

"Pretty much, I know he likes me a lot, but it seems he is totally infatuated with you. He called me Dare one night while we were having sex."

"Oh Diane, I'm sorry if I am messing up your relationship, I will talk to Dean."

"You know Dara, I really can see why he is so infatuated with you, you are beautiful, anyone would want you. Heck, I want you."

"Really? Well to be honest, I have been wondering how you taste also. You have a stunning body. I know there is more to a person than their body, but yours, fits you perfectly. If you want, let's go inside and shower and see where it leads."

"Really? Oh my gosh, ok. Thanks." Diane said blushingly.

Dara led Diane into the shower and started washing her body fully and kissing her as she was inspecting every inch of her body. Diane's breasts were large but extremely soft. Her nipples were large and pink. After lightly sucking each nipple and squeezing Diane's breasts, Dara went down on her knees and placed her lips against Diane's swollen pink pussy and started flitting her tongue around and inside.

"Fuck Diane, your pussy tastes wonderful. I could tongue this all day and night. It is intoxicating."

Diane couldn't move, she felt a massive orgasm about to explode from her body and was hoping she wouldn't fall.

"Oh Dara, please don't stop, I am about to have the largest orgasm I ever had."

Dara could feel Diane's body tighten so she bore down on her clit and sucked it hard while tonguing her pussy. Diane let loose a shower of squirts and a thick flow of cum. Dara felt dizzy sucking it all in.

When Diane finished, Dara said, "Let's go to my bed."

"I never had sex with another female, but for some reason, I want to have you as my first," Dara told Diane.

"Same for me Dara."

They explored each other, kissed and orally pleased each other for almost 2 hours, then Dara fixed them a light dinner before Diane had to leave.

"We have to do this again, if you don't mind," Dara suggested.

"I agree," Diane replied back and gave her a long kiss goodnight.

LifeUser
LifeUser
73 Followers
12