FotoFun: Angle of View Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
937 Followers

I shifted my angle slightly. Judi responded, her body shaking, her groans louder at each stroke. "Ohhh... ahh... ohhh... fuuuck... AHHH! AIIIIEE!!"

And she came with a scream.

I slowed my pace. I slipped from Judi when she grunted, "enough, enough..."

Judi fell over. Ben stroked her shoulder; she turned, rotated actually, and moved her hips toward his head.

I moved back to Darcy. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Finish me."

I finished her, and me. I found Darcy's sweet spot of angle and depth and pace. It was my sweet spot too; an ever-shifting sweet spot that rewarded slight adjustments with gasps and groans from both of us.

I closed my eyes for an unknown time. I felt Darcy's body twist; her gasps turned to raspy, throaty whining. My eyes opened; I saw Darcy furiously slurp Ben while Judy lay beside her dark body, sucking one sweet nipple while firmly fingering the other - and Ben's head was between Judi's thighs. I moved faster. Darcy's sputterings were louder, more urgent.

I heard Ben groan; his cock popped, filling Darcy's mouth with his last shot of jiz that night. Ben did something fine to Judi; she voiced another orgasm. Judi may have bitten Darcy's nipple, or maybe it was just my superb cocksmanship, uh-huh, but Darcy dropped Ben's cum-covered cock and wailed a soaring contralto scream.

All this was too much for me.

I exploded. I jetted hot streams into my old friend Darcy, hot streams of blanks swallowed by the encompassing condom.

I roared. I yelled out my climax, my release, my love of my old friend. I yelled for us, for our deeper connection, our mutual satisfaction.

I collapsed. I fell across my old friend's back and gaped. I saw that Ben had pulled Judi atop him to 69 - a bit of mutual cleanup and final fun.

Darcy pushed against me; I sweatily slid off her back. She reached for a nearby wine bottle and took a gargling swig. She passed me the bottle; I chugged. I unrolled the full condom and tied it off before tossing it aside.

"No littering, boy," she teased.

Darcy rolled over. She opened her arms and legs and pulled me to her, wrapping me in her limbs like a spider taking her hapless prey. We nestled like futile missionaries - futile, because my drained dick would not revive anytime soon. We murmured.

"You don't know how long I've wanted this, Ron. A long, long time..."

She pulled my mouth to hers and kissed me. I tasted Darcy and wine, not Ben's cum. I tasted years of friendship. I tasted frustration because no matter how much we loved, we could not stay together - our paths aimed in different directions, and deep inside, we knew it. Our paths would cross from time to time but would never run in parallel.

A bell dinged from my van. I had set an alarm to signal our deadline.

"The fuck," Darcy moaned. "I've got an early shift at the hospital. I've got to go. Oh fuck Ron, this is too soon." She held me like death. She called, "Ben, I've got to go now. I hate it but..." She squeezed me and cried.

We all disentangled. I had installed an external shower on the van; we took turns hosing down and drying in various combinations.

"You coming back to base with us, Judi? Or you'd maybe like to hang with Ron for the night? Party some?" Ben belted his shorts.

Judi buttoned her sundress and seemed to consider. She had enjoyed my cockwork. She started to speak. I cut her off.

"Bad idea. Us drinking together and even fucking around out here, that's one thing. But a lieutenant, seen sneaking from an enlisted guy's rooms? That's fraternization, pure and simple; no hiding, no excuses. It fucks over Judi's career, gets me busted down and probably assigned to motor pool shitwork. I think we all need to be really, really discreet. You with me on that?"

Nods and muttered agreement and sighs. Yeah, yeah, better safe than sorry.

"But maybe a little more," Judi said. "Can Ben drive your van? Ronny, we could, umm, sort of consort a little on the drive back? That was as great fuck from behind. I'd kind of like to try you face-to-face."

I packed all the gear into its proper crates and cases; we reloaded the van. I folded the bench seat aside and arranged a stack of blankets on the floor.

Ben drove. Darcy rode shotgun and watched while Judi sat in my lap, sundress on the floor next to my clothes, arms around my neck, legs around my waist, pussy bouncing on my reinvigorated condomed cock, her breath wheezing, face and body shiny with perspiration and pleasure, nipples caressing my tongue.

I felt damn good too. Good enough to deliver a load.

Ben pulled the van into a dark alleyway a few blocks from my place.

"Okay kids, better straighten up now. You don't want to be dressing in Ron's parking lot. That's just too visible; too many lights."

Judi's mouth delivered an infinite kiss before she lifted off me. I passed her a towel and then another; we carefully wiped down and quickly dressed. I stood bent under the low roof. Darcy climbed back and hugged me. I contorted to kiss her, and Judi when she hugged us.

The three lieutenants disembarked in my apartment parking lot. No hugs there, but modest handshakes and big smiles were acceptable.

"This isn't the last time," Judi told me. I smiled.

.

--- Ron's ailment

It was not the last time with Darcy, either, but our paths next crossed in a very different way.

I joined the Army at age twenty-four. I had already lived an adult life. [See the RON'S JOURNAL and A TASTE OF INCEST stories for more.] Married young; a daughter, soon given up to adoption; a vasectomy because I thought one child was enough. (I was very ZPG [zero population growth] back then.)

Something like one percent of guys with vasectomies later suffer a plumbing inflammation, and about one percent of such guys also experience a nasty urethral stricture - the dick clogs up, and little or no semen or urine can emerge. This leads to great pain and, if not treated, a ruptured bladder and possible death. And I was one of those unlucky one-one-hundredth of one-per-centers. Ouch.

I collapsed crying in the mess hall during morning chow. An ambulance dumped me at the post hospital. They wheeled me through various clinical settings. My treatment involved endoscopy: urethrostomy and a catheter. My penis was roto-rootered. Yow.

I remember few details; pain and painkillers swamped my perceptions. I do remember Darcy's smiling face peering at me.

"So your dick finally got you into trouble, hey boy?"

"Oh jeez Darcy, it's not my fault, not lately, anyway."

"Yeah, just your wasted youth catching up with you."

"No escape, huh? And I guess a handjob is out of the question."

She looked around to make sure nobody was paying attention before she slapped my arm.

"None of that crap here. Play nice, Specialist Carson, and you'll get to play again. As long as your dick don't fall off, anyway."

Darcy chuckled.

"That would be a real pickle, wouldn't it? Ron minus his pickle. You know what Ben would say, right? He'd say, 'Pull all your teeth and grow a beard and maybe I'll date you.' A real generous guy."

Her grin was pure evil.

Darcy was not my duty nurse but she kept an eye on me and my caregivers. Did I receive special treatment? Hopefully, all patients here did. I survived.

I had few visitors. Nobody left flowers or stayed long.

I did not stay long, either. Four days in hospital, a week of bed rest in barracks, two weeks of light duty, and then I officially returned to fully-active status.

The mandated bed rest was boring as dried dogshit. I read many books (mostly science fiction); I sketched plans for a houseboat I would never build; I wrote really bad poetry and many whiny letters; I played mandolin till my roommates insisted I shut up; and I dreamed of my post-Army life.

My light duty was much better although I did miss the morning runs; it's too easy to get fat on Army chow. I spent the two weeks in my darkroom printing mostly official photos and assembling a slideshow of DivArty operations.

Full duty was the usual. Shoot artillery operations from the ground and air. Shoot portraits of troops transferring into or out of DivArty units. Shoot awards ceremonies, parades, marksman matches, whatever. Send photos to target publications worldwide; gain DivArty as much publicity as possible at minimal damage to the colonel's budget.

I had to pull the usual details: CQ (Charge of Quarters), acting as barracks and offices door guard, night watchman, and message taker. Guard detail in the motor pool. Guard detail at the ammo bunkers - and THAT was always fun!

The Custer Hill area of Fort Riley contains a half-mile-diameter Buffalo Paddock ringed by a tall, sturdy chain-link fence housing a bison herd. That fence also enclosed a number of big concrete ammunition bunkers patrolled by Army guards, guys in jeeps with shotguns - guards such as me when I pulled that duty.

The massive bison were drafted as sentries. Anyone trying to sneak into the paddock's bunkers would be chased and run down by bison. Shit, even we jeep-mounted guards were targets! A major thrill of that duty was dodging the thirty-mile-per-hour lunges of a ton-and-a-half of angry meat called Big Mac. That bad boy was always pissed-off by the sight and sound of humans.

My dick did not go back on active duty for a few weeks. Bummer.

Ultra-bummer. Damn, those were dry weeks! Ben, Judi and Darcy came for another outdoors shoot, this one set in a canvas-on-framework half-tent as a neutral backdrop. (I stole that idea from portraitist Irving Penn.) My dick was sucked but it was only for show; I did not dare ejaculate. Cumming hurt. Oh fuck.

Mackie and Dia returned for a similar shoot, with similar results. Dia was sympathetic. I was not quite humiliated.

Mediterranean goddess Thalia and blonde bombshell Lavinia came by with cute-as-a-bunny brunette Kathy Logan for a 'private' shoot. (Mule was absent; he had long ago moved on to fresh targets.) I was DAMN frustrated at not being involved. The most I got from them were their stories - Thalia and Kathy's families were both big in agribiz, yawn - and their tantalizing tongues performing for-the-camera licks and deep slurps. Oh fuck, this is awful!

I chanced to run into Camilla, the Latina beauty from Mule's first intimate shoot, in a Junction City market. She shyly asked if I would take her out that night. I made a plausible excuse and hugged her. And yes, I got her home phone number. We would get together in the future, I was sure of it. But not right now. Damn.

I postponed 'intimate' shoots with Mule (FOUR girls that time!) and a couple other clients. Extended blue-balls really killed my appetite for such work.

My off-duty time was a virtual extension of my light-duty period. I spent many hours in the darkroom, printing photos, listening to bluegrass and blues tapes, and dreaming of pussy.

Darcy semi-officially monitored my recovery. Oh, the blessed day when she gave the go-ahead for sex!

I was at the main post hospital for a post-op checkup and review. The urologist said I was good to go. Darcy called me into the tiny office she shared with three other RNs. The room was empty then but for the two of us.

"Doctor says the stricture was successfully reduced and you're healed. You're one of the lucky twenty-five percent who had a urethrostomy. You should be fine as long as you avoid any more infections. You always use a condom for intercourse, right? Just like you taught me, back when." She spoke quietly.

Darcy leaned back in her chair, arms behind head, perky breasts tenting her pale green smock, and then leaned forward. Her dark eyes locked on mine.

"Congratulations. Your blood tests have been coming up clean for all varieties of clap. You haven't stuck that thing anywhere since this happened, right? Except Judi and my mouths, that last time?"

"Ain't been stuck in nowhere, Darcy, I mean Lieutenant T'oussaint. Ain't even been in my palm. Been a long, lonely season, I tell ya." I grimaced.

"Well Ron, I mean Specialist Carson, I'll officially tell you that Judi and I, we're both clean too, and on The Pill. You and us, now, we're going to have us a little celebration. Bareback. No condoms required, and no cameras."

"A bareback celebration? What does Ben say about this?"

"Ben's on TDY at Fort Lewis for a few weeks. What, he didn't tell you? This is just our gift to you. We're in Ben's apartment," (across Junction City from my place) "all by our lonesome selves. Come by after you get off-duty today. Park your van around the corner, okay? Don't need to draw attention or anything."

I stood and saluted. "Yes, MA'AM! I'll be there without fail."

Darcy stood and grabbed my arm. "C'mere, Ron." She dragged me to the office door, shut it, leaned against it, and pulled me close to her. "Bring your appetite; we're fixing dinner. And bring a few scrotum-loads of cum. You ARE going to be drained dry before the night is over, I guarantee it."

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, hard, fast.

She pushed me away and opened the door.

"Back to work, soldier. Your vacation is over."

I saluted sharply again. "Yes, MA'AM! As you command!"

Darcy's returned salute was almost as lazy as Ben's usual. Her voice was just above a whisper.

"Get your disrespectful ass out of here. See you tonight."

I suppressed my grin as I marched away.

.

--- Ron's recovery

Our clothing-optional dinner was a wonderful spicy jambalaya washed down with sangria (cheap red wine mixed with fruit juice and a splash of Everclear pure grain alcohol), a puff of hashish, and sexual juices.

I directed a juicy forkful of food to Judi's leering mouth.

"How did you get together with Ben and Darcy?"

"Like I said, Ben and I sort of grew up in similar orbits." Judi chased her mouthful with a slug of sangria. "But I hadn't seen him in a long time. I really only re-connected with him through Darcy."

"Truth," Darcy said. "Judi and I posted here at the same time. We shared some orientation sessions. Then we had martial-arts classes, and we were teamed-up pretty often, and we just became friends. Your buddy Mackie is in our classes sometimes. He's sweet, isn't he? But not too bright. Anyway, I ran into Ben when he came into the clinic for a checkup - I was so glad to see him! I moved in here a week later. And I brought Judi home one day and found she knew him. We all just bonded." Darcy fed me as she talked.

"And the sex..." A half-smile crossed Judi's lips. "It just sort of happened." She pinched Darcy's nearest nipple. "Didn't it, babe?"

Darcy gently slapped Judi's cheek. "Oh yeah sure, it just happened. All it took was drinking and teasing and grab-assing and strip poker; and the next I knew, this slut's tongue and fingers were torturing my cunt while Ben slid his cock in my mouth. Just a whirl of fate, right." She tapped the redhead's lip. "Who's fooling who, huh?"

"No fooling, babe." Judi leaned to kiss Darcy. "Just living the best we can." She turned her eyes back on me. "And you, Ron, you're an interesting case. There's more to you than what's in the files."

"I'm a case? That's all?" I pouted.

"Everybody's a case of some type or another. Now, you... you're a lucky fluke. You're only in the Army because of times and events, a window of opportunity. When 'Nam was hot, the Army would take any warm body that could walk, even if there were old legal problems like your pot bust. You joined after the war was over but before the Pentagon decided that is WAS over. So you're just barely VietNam-era. After the cutoff, the Army got much more selective. You'd have been refused enlistment. As is, you can't get a Secret clearance, so you can't work commo, so you lucked-out with the photography assignment. You are just one lucky bastard. Napoleon said he'd rather have lucky generals than smart ones. You'll do well, Ron."

Was I actually luckier than I was smart? Probably.

Did this sexy intel puke know everything about me? Too much, yeah.

Was I going to worry about this? Not fucking likely.

We continued feeding each other. Sometimes food was dropped onto naked flesh, or sangria was so splashed. Oops. It had to be licked up. Yummy.

I helped with the easy cleanup and was dragged into Ben's bachelor-pad master bedroom, complete with mirrors. It was not the cheezy 1970's decor you may envisage; it was pretty tasty. But still, wall-to-wall mirrors, and on the ceiling, too. Talk about visual overload!

The naked women bookended me in the bedroom doorway.

Judi's freckled torso and luscious boobs pressed on my left; Darcy's ebony breasts bubbled on my right. Two hands annoyed my enlarging cock, one dark, one pale, both gently rubbing. Hungry wet lips brushed my neck on both sides.

What could I possibly do? I fingered two trim muffs and sighed happily.

"It's your party, Ronny," Darcy whispered, pulling my head down and licking my ear. "Whatever you want."

Judi pulled my head in her direction and mouthed my face. "Whatever. Anything. As long as it doesn't hurt too much."

"Way-ehlll..." I drawled, "I think I'd like to watch you two play."

"Hah!" Darcy laughed. "I knew you were a perv! You like to watch a lot, don't you? Sure, with the cameras all the time - you're just a natural-born voyeur! C'mon, admit it!" She squeezed my cock, almost too hard.

Judi freed my cock. She shoved me into a stuffed chair in a corner.

"You want a show? You've got it!"

And Judi and Darcy did lie together. And they did kiss faces and necks and breasts, and did move their hands wondrously. And Judi did slide between Darcy's dark legs, and nuzzle her dark, curly pubes, and slurp her Haitian nethers most nicely, until Darcy moaned and writhed.

And Darcy did pull Judi by her strawberry hair and force her to embrace and kiss. And they did whisper, and plot, and shift so I had a good view. And Judi did straddle Darcy's head, and lower hungry labial lips to waiting oral lips, and was eaten to a groaning, shaking climax by Darcy's dancing tongue.

And I did watch the clit-licking and nipple-tweaking and rhythmic wriggling. And my dick did get hard, very, very hard.

And Judi did climb down from Darcy's mouth. And Darcy did look at me with a wet, shining, smiling black face, and say, "Show's over, boy. Get over here and fuck me. Now."

And I did climb atop Darcy's inviting body, and insert my naked cock into her open pussy, and feel her arms and legs wrap around me and her mouth take mine. And I did fuck Darcy, our first real fuck, with no impediments, no barriers, no separation, only total immersion. And Judi's tender hands smoothed our bodies and pinched our nipples and stroked our joining, and her mouth followed in as many ways as possible. And we did move steadily and lovingly.

And Darcy did seem to experience several mild orgasms. And then magic happened - Darcy and I did cum together. Quietly, moaning into mouths. Raptly, with taut muscles, and fingernails digging into flesh, and tender mercies. Endlessly.

How long did we cum? Forever.

Darcy eventually rolled me off her quaking, sweating body. We lay side-by-side and gasped. Judi crawled between Darcy's thighs and licked her clean; Darcy's groans continued. Judi leaned her head over and quick-slurped my cock. She looked into my eyes.

"Move your butt down this way a couple feet, Ron." She tugged my cock to emphasize her desire. I complied.

"You are going to like this, I promise," Judi cackled. She swung around and moved atop me with her tasty Celtic pussy in my face and her strong Celtic lips on my cock. My tongue reached for her engorged sex. We feasted, fiercely 69ing.

I know Judi felt jolts of joy as my tongue wrote mystic alphabets on her clit. Her relentless slurping eventually brought me back to full erection.

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
937 Followers