Foundations Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hands that first held the back of the skulls now let go only to leave the heads hanging in the middle of the air. The fingers of each hand reach towards the monstrous pattern and start pulling. Soon each arm is holding onto a great brown and gnarled root of a tree. As the arms merge into the wall the roots are pulled in as well.

In front of me now is the giant canopy of a tree. The green leaves reflecting in the slick stone walls. The arms continue pulling the canopy and soon it splits into tiny fragments that disappear altogether with the fingers of the arms as they slide into the now green etched walls.

"There is only one option, you must go to this place and confront the chaos that awaits"

I am pushed backwards through the door where the three Orchellars stand waiting. Their faces shifting, they hold me from falling on the cold stone floor. I can see the mocking in their eyes, confronting chaos is a very quick way to end up in the cathedral.

12