Founders Ch. 06

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
3k words
4.57
12.5k
11

Part 6 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

06: Friday, July 10, 2043, 1400 hours CST: Khushi

Zach stood on the tarmac outside their hangar and called Colonel Bruno. "Ma'am, I'm in front of the hangar awaiting Doctor Gupta's arrival."

"Very well."

"Ma'am, is communication good between us?"

"Yes, Major. I'm just overworked, and you clearly are as well. Clearly."

"Yes, ma'am. We knew this would be the job, though, didn't we?"

"We did."

"Once all of our crewmates have arrived and are settled, do you think we can get that 'workout' in, ma'am?"

"Thank you for asking. I doubt you'll have the stamina for it."

"Don't count me out yet, ma'am. I'm tenacious."

"We'll see. Carry on."

"Yes ma'am."

Zach was there waiting for Khushi Gupta when she pulled up in her T-38. He texted Berte, "Gotta sign off. More arriving happening." Khushi was a brilliant semiconductor process engineer. Her first task on Mars would be to get the semiconductor fabrication equipment working so that new construction could be supplied with the semiconductors it needed and any critical semiconductors that failed on Mars could be replaced with newly fabricated ones. They couldn't afford to wait two years for replacements.

Khushi was big, only slightly above normal height for a woman at 5'8", tall for an astronaut, with big firm breasts. She was all dangerous curves in her flight suit. She beamed at him with a big smile on her face and waved at him when she was halfway down the ladder. Her face was beautiful and exotic, the face of an Indian goddess. She was sporting a bindi, a red dot on her forehead, making her look even more like a goddess.

"Doctor Gupta, I'm so pleased to meet you," greeted Zach, taking her hands.

"Doctor Carson, charmed," replied Khushi. "Has anybody ever told you that you look like Doc Savage? Especially with that haircut."

"I'm afraid I don't know the reference," Zach said.

"I must confess I'm a bit of a nerd for mid-twentieth-century American pop culture," Khushi explained. "Doc Savage is a pulp fiction hero, superhero really, dating back to the 1930's, but throughout pop culture, in big and small ways, up through the present day. He is like your version of a Hindu god. Kind of a combination of Indiana Jones and Batman."

"Indiana Jones?"

"Dude," Khushi pulled him close by the lapels and looked up into his eyes, "serious movie watching times are ahead for you."

"I'll prepare," Zach smiled. "I'm at your service, whatever you need, whatever you want, I'll strive to provide it."

"Well, I'm desperate for a drink, but I can't have a drink, because I want to make a baby. I may be ovulating as early as today," Khushi intimated. "Oh, crap, there's no delicate way to put it, is there?"

"Not that I've heard so far," Zach smiled. "Look, I would be overjoyed and honored to be involved with that, if you'd like me to be."

"This might seem sudden, since we've only just now met and are holding hands and smiling at each other like lunatics, but I'm hoping you'll be the one. Why are we smiling like this?"

"I don't know about you, but I'm smiling because you're delightful, and because you're a beautiful goddess. As for being the one, I'd be honored, as I've already stammered to you, and I have a couple of requests, if you don't mind."

"Tell me."

"I would like to help you raise any kids we conceive together, okay?"

"Very okay," Khushi smiled.

"I might fall in love with you some, or a lot, but not in a jealous way."

"Same with me. We must promise to be gentle with one another."

"I promise."

"Me too," said Khushi. "In my culture, arranged marriages are still not uncommon, so maybe it's not such a big cultural thing for me. But here we are, speaking of these life-changing questions out here on the hot tarmac. Please whisk me away to a secluded location where we can continue our conversation in earnest."

"You've got some temporary quarters on base, but it's blah. I can rent a hotel room for this evening, but I can't stay tonight."

"That's fine. Let's rent one, and I'll sleep there or not as matters develop."

"Spectacular." They climbed into Zach's car, he started it for the air conditioning, and then called the Hilton and reserved a room. They filled the slightly shy ride over to the hotel with nervous shop talk. He put his hand on Khushi's thigh as they were talking and driving. In response, she slid one hand between his legs and kept it still there, resting on his crotch, out of the way of his thigh rubbing.

They reached the Hilton and checked in. Zach didn't have to worry about the concierge getting suspicious over him showing up with woman after different woman. He had already had a conversation with the hotel staff that they were putting up crew here temporarily at times while quarters were established, and they would appreciate discretion since they didn't want to be mobbed by reporters and such.

When they got to the room, Khushi pushed Zach down onto the bed, and as he sat there, she played bouncy Indian music on her phone and did an elaborate dance for him, slowly zipping down and slinking out of her flight suit, undulating her hips and gesturing artistically with her arms the whole time. Then she danced for a while in just her bra and panties. She undid her bra and unleashed the biggest boobs on the team, beating out the much shorter Berte by at least five to ten centimeters in chest size.

Khushi grabbed her massive tits sensuously, held them up, and traced her nipples over Zach's chest, causing him to quickly doff his shirt so he could feel them in their dark brown, puckered, and erect glory on his bare chest. She traced her nipples over his neck and ears and cheeks, and then she started doing a little shimmy so she was patting his cheeks with the insides of her tits. His mouth opened reflexively to try to lick, suck, and nurse on her, but they were moving too fast to catch. She shimmied harder until she was smacking her substantial and clearly all-natural love sacks against the sides of his head, making him dizzy and overwhelmed.

Then Khushi did an amazing maneuver, where in a single smooth motion she swung around and bent over, bringing her utterly delicious ass into play, and pulled down her panties to reveal a wet, bare little puss, her wet inner lips straining apart to reveal her blushing pink center. Then she kicked her right leg straight up and out of her panties and, holding her right leg against her cheek, stood still on her left leg for a beat. Her puss was wide open in Zach's face for his viewing pleasure. His eyes crossed as she held this position, her scent of anticipation, curry, anticipation, and goddess overtaking his soul. At this, the end of her erotic dance, he was rock hard in his pants, and any other thoughts other than pouncing on this intoxicating woman had fled.

Khushi dropped to her knees very demurely in her extraordinary nakedness and gently slipped off his loafers, rolled off his socks, unbuckled his pants, and so on, organizing everything neatly and gracefully, an extension of her intricate dance. Then they were naked together, she on her knees looking up at him majestically, his desperately hard cock straining towards her.

Zach knelt, lifted Khushi, and placed her gently on the middle of the bed. He lay beside her and they began kissing and stroking each other's bodies. She grabbed and felt his straining cock while he reached between her legs and stroked her clit and vulva, exploring and memorizing it with one surgeon's hand while the other held her to him. She shuddered, and although he sensed she could cum from just manual stimulation, he wanted badly to taste her, so he got between her legs and began thoroughly exploring her with his tongue and lips from love button to anus and then back up to love button, tonguing her hood and sucking on her quivering wet pee-hole.

Soon, Khushi's body was undulating like a snake captured by his mouth sucking wetly with loud smacking sounds on her. She was making inarticulate whimpers and cries as well as shouting the occasional word in Hindi or perhaps Tamil, since he didn't recognize it, one of those languages. Once or twice he thought he heard "Zach." He delighted in the smell, taste, and slick wetness of her. Soon after, her whole body arched, and she came with a scream.

Zach came up for air and tried to mount Khushi missionary style, but she had other plans, and rolled him onto his back and positioned herself for cowgirl. She deftly started him in her and sat up straight as she performed the world's most pleasurable disappearing act. He grabbed and started gently stroking her tits, which she seemed to enjoy. The heft and softness of them was extraordinary. Sometime soon he wanted to spend a long time just nursing the hell out of these big delicious ta-tas. This started him dreaming about all the women on Mars who would be nursing all at once and needing occasional relief from being painfully full. He couldn't wait to step in and save the day.

As Khushi slowly rode him, clearly conserving him to masterfully reach a maximum number of orgasms herself, he reveled in the sexual workout he'd received in the past several days and the staying power it was giving him. As Khushi smiled down joyously and her massive jugs swung towards and away from him with every delicious thrust of her hips and milking grasp of her tight, muscular pussy, he was pulled inexorably back in time.

Zach thought of Colleen, her strenuous audition of him, and the look of lust in her eyes as she held her nether lips apart and whimpered, "Please, I want you inside me, please?"

He thought of Charisse and her rising cries and their shuddering crescendos.

He thought of Alexis in the pitch dark, whispering, "C'mon, tiger."

He thought of Colby in her chocolate majesty howling, "I want it!"

He thought of Berte's eyes tearing up, mouth and throat full of his cock, and texting him mad love notes all at the same time.

He thought of Michaela strapped into the swing, croaking, "Need 150 cc wodka now."

And now Khushi was on him indelibly, ravenously, masterfully riding him and shuddering, bountiful breasts swinging energetically and knocking together like crazy pendulums. He could joyously spend a lifetime with any of these women. All these women together were an overwhelming honor. These women, and a few more even, were his life now, and he quietly dedicated his life to bringing them all fulfillment, inspiration, sex when wanted, love when welcomed, and good health.

After Khushi had ridden him to dozens of her own shuddering orgasms over the course of perhaps an hour, without even noticing it at first, Zach began to thrill and pump his hips helplessly. "Zachary, are you getting close?" she asked. He nodded. "Take me, Zachary. Breed me. Breed me!"

Zach flipped her over roughly as she shrieked in surprise and delight, held her legs above her head, having had an ample demonstration of her flexibility earlier, and thrust straight down into her with body slam after body slam, plunging deeper than ever. She huffed and whimpered in intense pleasure, straining close. Then he felt Khushi's vaginal walls twist and shudder forcefully in delightful orgasm, and he met her, stopping at the bottom of his down stroke to shudder in mutual orgasm, "RRAAAH!" She howled as he poured his essence into her, squirting, pulsing, splashing, deep in the center of her, two heartbeats, one self, for that eternal moment.

They rested and chatted for a while after that. After a second, quicker, and more energetic bout, feeling like their time together was drawing to a close, they talked about getting together again soon. Zach promised to call her the next day. Resting and holding hands before stirring further and breaking their closeness, they talked about anything and everything, and the subject of sexual fantasies came up, and specifically what each of them would like to do sexually that they hadn't done yet.

Zach mentioned wanting to be part of a group of men making love to a woman. Also, he had never sucked milk out of a woman's breast, and he was really looking forward to that likelihood on Mars. Khushi offered hers, which he gratefully accepted. He also mentioned being pissed on as maybe something he'd like, as he'd enjoyed the few times a woman had cum so hard she had literally emptied her whole bladder onto him, but maybe it was just that he liked nothing better than watching and feeling a woman orgasm. He had never been fucked in the ass. He felt it likely it would do nothing for him, though he liked some kinds of being dominated by a woman. He knew he had no interest in men. A man, a friend of his, had kissed him at a festival once, and afterwards, he'd said and meant what he felt: it left him cold and it wasn't for him.

Khushi was sure she didn't have any unfulfilled wishes. Zach was skeptical, and started to rattle off nasty stuff. She had done both kinds of threesomes and had wonderful times with that. She wasn't interested in getting tied up. "Have you ever made love to a woman?" he asked.

"You mean just the two of us?" Khushi asked. "No."

"Would you like to?" Zach pried.

Khushi thought for a long time. Finally she said, "Maybe." She thought some more. "I don't know." Her mood seemed to be falling and getting more significant.

"Well," Zach asked, "Have you ever been close to a woman and felt like making love to her?"

"You are a mind reader," replied Khushi, looking away sharply. "I admit I often have had such feelings for women. Where I am from, there's such a stigma; it is unthinkable. Perhaps I should strive harder to leave such backwards thinking on Earth, in India."

"I think so," said Zach. "You're free. Be yourself. We're not nationalities anymore. We're not Earthlings any more. We're becoming Martians, and what we stand for, Mars will stand for. Let's try not to bring stigma for certain kinds of love to that world."

"I admit, I've had strong emotion, and I've always held back in fear. Now it's too late, I suppose. And it's not that I don't like men. I think I like them both. I think I'm sexually attracted to people for who they are, and not their gender."

"I know it's not too late."

Khushi scoffed.

"Now you're clear, you've been suppressing this part of yourself, yeah?"

"Yes, some kind of last ditch regret now that I'm leaving Earth. I'm such a fool," groaned Khushi. "Yes. I admit it. It's time, well past time for me to say it, and admit it proudly, not just think it. I want to know how it feels to be with a woman. I ache to know how it feels, deep down, at least once."

Zach thought. Maybe he was climbing out on a limb here. Yet he knew of two women who were suffering about this very same thing right now. Would it hurt for them to have a friendly talk? Yet he was a man, an oblivious one at that, who lacked the perspective to know anything about this. Then he thought, if it was right, it wouldn't matter what he did, except perhaps some happiness would come sooner rather than later. If it was wrong, then no real harm done. He swallowed hard. "There's a friend of mine you should really talk to about this."

"A colleague of yours?"

"Yes. But please have the context of your conversation be not patient to doctor, but friends and crewmates. I don't want to say more. Since I need to go pretty soon, perhaps we should see if she's available to have dinner with you."

"Okay. The look in your eye is cryptic. I'm intrigued," Khushi smiled.

Zach called Ayana Dean. "Hey Ayana. Are you available for dinner?"

"I'm still thinking," she replied.

"No, not with me. We have a crewmate, Khushi Gupta, who has just arrived from India. Unfortunately, I really need to be elsewhere this evening. I was wondering if you could take Khushi out to dinner and show her the town a bit in my place."

"Getting a full schedule these days, eh?" Ayana said, good-naturedly teasing Zach.

"Fortunately for you, yes," Zach emphasized. This was the extent of the hinting he was going to do.

"Okay," said Ayana, "I can be available, yes."

"Let me hand her the phone so that the two of you can arrange where to meet."

The two spoke to each other with increasing animation. After Khushi hung up, she told Zach, "She's going to pick me up from the lobby and take me to this club she knows in North Houston. Good for intimate conversations, she says." Khushi looked excited and intrigued.

"Sounds perfect!" Zach enthused. Maybe he had done a good thing. He hoped he had done a good thing.

With that, Zach and Khushi dressed, kissed, and promised to meet again as soon as possible. This was Khushi's fertile week, so it was important for her to get his cum kissing her cervix now as many times as possible. They kissed again, passionately, and he left her side reluctantly to get home, to Alexis's home really, in time for dinner and to fuck Michaela, Charisse, and Alexis, who, knowing them, were probably all three vibrating with the need for a man by now. If he screwed this up again, the bros might get their wish, or worse, if anything was worse than little space half-bros.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers