Founders Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you arrive in the room, I would like you to ask my wife to strip for you and then give her three enemas in quick succession. Before you begin, I'd like you to insert the bullet vibrator she carries at all times into her vagina. If you need lube, she carries a supply of that, too. Set the bullet vibrator on setting three."

"Pressurize her until she begs you to stop, satisfy yourself that she's not lying, and then put in another 500 ml. Once she has accepted the extra amount, make her wait one minute before allowing her to release into the toilet. You may grant her mercy, that is to say, allow her to orgasm at any point she requests in this process, but I would encourage and advise you to make her wait until you allow her to release into the toilet. As I've specified, please repeat this process three times. After this, please shut off and remove the bullet vibrator. Have her clean it with her mouth, then in the sink. Have her tidy everything else as well."

"After this, proceed to the bed, lubricate her sufficiently, and fuck her in the ass until you are satisfied. Although she enjoys the closeness of anal sex, she generally does not orgasm from it, so don't feel bad if she doesn't orgasm. She's just not very sensitive to this kind of stimulation. This part is really about you two getting cozy and about her giving you a nice release. We will aim in all our encounters to show our infinite gratitude to you for your generous assistance."

"This should conclude your first evening with her. She'll report the results from the encounter to me after you have reviewed and approved them, and in time I will learn to use you with increasing effectiveness to make love to my wife."

"Have Fun,"

"X."

"Dang," said Zach after he had finished reading the letter. "This is not what I expected." Colette looked at him expectantly. He thought about this. Some of this behavior would border on breaking his oath to do no harm, an oath he took just as seriously in his personal life as he did in his professional life. That said, he was interested in helping her as he was all his crewmates, and he had to admit he was curious about where this would lead. It would hurt this couple to shut down something this clearly meaningful to them both, he expected. "You have a chance to start a whole new life for yourself on Mars, Colette. Are you sure you want this?" he asked.

Colette grabbed his hand, looked deep into his eyes with those mesmerizing bright green eyes of hers, and said, "With all my heart."

"In that case," said Zach, "I agree to this particular letter, but then I'm afraid we'll have to see for the time being. I want to say I understand somewhat, and I respect your love for each other and your desire to interact in this way. There are a lot of new things here for me, and I'm not convinced at this point that doing as you ask won't tread too heavily on personal standards I have to follow to feel right about myself."

"I'm sure things will be fine," Colette said. "You're one of the most thoughtful men about this I've ever encountered. That makes me respect you even more than I already did. I don't think that either my husband or I would want to ask you to do anything you'd find unethical."

Zach looked in Colette's deep green eyes, then at her mouth, which currently had a bit of a serious line to it. He would try to try this. It was his move, clearly. They were in a booth near the back of the restaurant. It was fairly dark and secluded, with sparse foot traffic. The maitre d' must have identified him as being one of Alexis's friends, he mused. "Scoot over next to me," he asked. She did so immediately, clearly following the rules nicely. He kissed her, and they tongue wrestled delightfully. She ran her hands over his body, enjoying his muscles. He ran his hands over her body, feeling the heft of her breasts, the curve of her hips, her nipples hardening. He was getting pretty hard himself, come to think of it.

Zach felt reluctant about the rules in the letter, but he didn't want to act reluctant. He wanted to give this an honest try. But what would constitute an honest try? They stopped making out as the waitress approached and took their dishes. He pressed his credit card onto the check to pay it and then returned to making out with Colette. Soon they were both vibrating with sexual tension. "I don't think I've just hugged and kissed somebody like this since college," Colette observed.

"Long overdue," said Zach and snacked deliciously on her lips and tongue yet again. At this point, he was getting painfully hard in his pants and increasingly urgent. To Colette, he whispered embarrassedly, "Get under the table and suck my cock." She immediately disappeared from view, and a moment later, he felt his pants unzip and her feeling around for the opening in his boxer briefs. He worried whether his cock, just now sprung massive and hard from his pants, was thinking too much for him in this moment.

In a few bobs, Colette forced Zach's cock all the way down her throat. Even as his eyes crossed, he felt with his hands to confirm what he was feeling, which was her face pressed against his crotch and holding there for a long beat. Then she grabbed his legs and started pistoning her throat rapidly all the way up and down his cock. His hips tensed immediately, feeling orgasmic. This was overwhelming sensation.

With intense concentration, Zach grabbed his wine glass from the table and calmly took a sip, and then another, and then set it down. The table was shaking ever so slightly, he could see the ripples in their wine, but not so much as would attract attention. He was poised and straining not to shoot, but instead, he gritted his teeth and took another sip of his wine. He set down his glass and immediately convulsed in powerful orgasm and released his everything, his soul, perhaps his will, down Colette's throat. She felt it coming and pressed her face down hard on him and held it there. His breath caught, because he did not want to make a noise, and he turned beet red with the strain of it, shuddering. A long pause later, panting, he sat slowly up in his seat and croaked, "Okay." Only then did her face come slowly off his crotch, and he heard a gasp as she sucked in air from being deprived for a minute. Then she sucked and licked him clean, returned it to his pants, and resumed her position next to him with an enthusiastic and contented smile and a sparkle in her brilliant green eyes. So far so good, he thought. And then he thought, this might kill me.

Later that evening, around 11 PM, Zach arrived home limp and half asleep. He was unresponsive as the three desperate women threw him down on the entryway rug and hastily undressed him. Michaela, always wanting first batch when she could have it, expertly sucked him to hardness and speared herself on the result as the others cooed over him, feeding him water and trying to revive him. Finally Alexis started, "Colette is a complete mystery to me and everyone else except for her professional reputation, Zach. You need to tell me how she was. What happened to you?"

"I'm fucked," Zach croaked.

"You're fucked good or you're fucked bad? Well?" But that's all Zach would say. Finally Alexis said, "Well, if you're not going to talk, then eat this," and climbed onto his face and started grinding. After the three women were done satisfying themselves, they dragged him straight to bed and tucked him in. By the middle of the night, he revived some and took each of them in turn as usual. In the morning, at their morning ride, he seemed to have returned to his usual self, but still wouldn't talk about Colette. "Ask her yourselves," was all he would say.

(To be continued)

12