Founders Ch. 35

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
1.3k words
4.57
4.3k
3
0

Part 34 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

35: Friday July 17, 0600 hours CST: Anming's Agony and Ecstasy

Zach's eyes popped open as he felt Anming playing with his hair. "Don't concern yourself," she said. "I texted Colby. You got practically no sleep last night. You can skip a workout." It was 6 AM. He was urgently hard for his delicious Anming, and grabbed her, and felt her. "Oh!" she said as his fingers checked her and his urgent cock pressed against her. She spread her legs as she recognized his intention. He reached for the lube. She stopped him. "Stop treating me like porcelain," she said. "I don't need it." He covered her and worked his way into her. She was delicious the natural way. She made her mewing noises of pleasure as he opened her.

Zach buried himself fully in Anming's slippery tightness and pressed deliciously against the back of her. He was extremely horny for her, so he sprinted at the pace he knew she liked best. She growled and squeaked with increasing abandon and then howled in full release. He held her hips tightly and rubbed the slippery fluids around on her anus with one finger. Even at this fast pace, he thoroughly enjoyed her, and she was ecstatic. As his excitement took him, he ventured his index finger fully into her rectum. He picked up his pace and she screeched, howled, and dug her nails into his lower back. He felt his morning batch rising up for her.

Anming howled in climax as she felt Zach's penis erupt in her, "RAAAAHHH!!" He whimpered, "Huh! Huh! Huh!" He helplessly slammed squirt after squirt into the back wall of her shuddering vagina.

As Zach regained his senses, he saw Anming still in her reverie, eyes pinched shut, looking a little teary. He slowly removed his inadvisable finger from her pulsing anus. He hoped he hadn't hurt her. Her legs were up where he saw them. Her toes were curled and slowly relaxed as the hot cum pacified her body. As he pulled out, she curled up and quivered and whimpered with aftershock after aftershock. He patted a towel between her legs. He turned out the light and settled down to try to get a bit more sleep.

In the pitch dark, Anming said haltingly, "You touched my dirty hole again. It was not painful, but it does bring up bad associations for me." She sighed a deep sigh. "About the wounds that left no marks. He reserved my hmm... woman's hole for himself, as I said." Zach found her in the dark and held her. She was trembling. She continued in a dead voice, "But on one day, only one day thankfully, he let his men have my mouth. It took all day. He has dozens of men. I threw up many times. And on that day, hmm..." Here she stopped to cry softly for a minute. She continued even more softly, "On that day the men could use my dirty hole as well." Sobbing. She calmed down after several deep breaths. "I passed out a few times from the pain or lack of air or both. They threw a bucket of cold water on me whenever I did."

Zach held her, held her tightly as sobs wracked her body.

Zach had thought she was done, but she continued, "One time, a man transgressed, only for a few moments. He killed him, shot the man in the head while the man was raping me. He was always watching. He dropped onto me like a rag doll and fell off. His penis jerked out of me. His blood and brain tissue were all over me. I didn't think I could feel sorry for my attackers. That was when I was reminded they were just as enslaved as I was. When I was in my cell at night, I used to hope that the baby was his. There wasn't much room for hope during the day, only anger and fear."

Zach said, "I love you. You're safe now. We'll all protect you with our lives. They can't reach you any more. It's over."

"He never did it again. Let his men use me, that is. I couldn't make any noise for several days afterwards. He was upset by that. He punished me very harshly, but I couldn't make any noise at all." They cried each other to sleep.

They woke up at 7 AM, and while Zach was still rousing, Anming found spots of blood on the towel. "Oh Zach!" she said excitedly, "I'm so happy! I got my period finally!" She immediately texted Colby with the good news. Colby called Anming, and Anming put it on speaker saying, "Zach is here with me!"

"He has a way of shaking it out of you," Colby said. "You know, I got my period the afternoon after Zach and I first made love. And then I had my new guy, my perfect new sexy guy, calling me all the time saying 'Can I come over? Can I see you?' and me fending him off 'cause my cooch is spouting blood and I didn't want our second time to be like 'wow, I'm all covered in blood, gross'."

"So that's what happened," said Zach. "You know, menstrual blood is fine. It washes off. I'm not some guy out of Deuteronomy, ladies; I'm a doctor. If I had a cut on my arm, and it bled slightly while we made love, would you be grossed out by that? And that's a real injury. Menstruation is a natural process that tells me that you ladies are healthy and ready to bear children. If you're looking to have a baby like we all are, what could be better than that? That said, it's perishable organic matter, so it should be washed off afterwards."

"I'm not worried now that we know each other better," Colby said. "You can pound my bloody cooch any time you want it, baby. Just put a towel under. I told you when I moved in that I gave you my everything, and I meant it. The good, the bad, and the ugly, right here."

"More like the good, the better, and the ravishing," rejoined Zach.

Anming said, "You promised you would lead me into dangerous territory, Colby, and I solemnly promised I'd follow you. So far, I've experienced pleasure beyond my wildest imaginings."

"Woo! Zach! You did good! I think you have a fan girl, baby!" interjected Colby.

"At any rate, you haven't led me astray. Though I've never known a man to express the least interest in my, hmm... bloody cooch... I will I suppose, hmm... offer it as well."

"Talk to you later, Colby," said Zach.

"Wait! How goes the honeymoon you two?" Colby asked.

"Indescribable," Anming enthused.

"I know, right?" said Colby slyly. "So no trouble with the size?"

"Oh, I had so much very happy trouble with the size," said Anming. "I never want to have any other kind of trouble again!"

"I had fun, too," offered Zach.

"I'm coming over," said Colby and hung up. By the time she got there, Zach was asleep, having unlatched from one of Anming's teats. Colby undressed and got into bed with the two of them. Zach snored softly while the two women chatted animatedly about how they were going to organize Zach's quarters and their former quarters. They decided that the three of them would live in Zach's quarters, because it was symbolic. It meant they were serious about Zach, and he was serious about them. They wouldn't be just another stop on the rim. They would decorate their former room to be a hangout place, and yes, love nest for Zach. They could have fun with that too.

Zach's watch buzzed at 8 AM, and he woke up. The women were still chatting away happily in low tones. He got up and threw on his scrubs, hugged and kissed them, and left.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers