Founders Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I appreciate that," said Colleen as she cycled the hatch and left Zach to clean up the head. A bit of squirt had missed the toilet.

Zach figured he knew what the surprise was. He wasn't overly worried about her behavior. Interesting she kinda wanted to torture him, though. She hadn't liked the enema. Maybe it was the orgasm denial and punishment she hadn't fancied. This happened to him sometimes. He had gotten all creative and probably tried too much too soon. Still and all, she had climaxed pretty hard all three times. When she'd had a chance to process the experience, they could discuss anything that needed to be discussed.

Zach figured he had worked enough for today. He decided to wake up Michaela and Aanya an hour early. He wanted to start by taking Aanya by surprise with a really vigorous mock rape. It should thrill her, and if she wasn't in the mood, he trusted her to say "red." He was Jonesing for the delicate Aanya, especially since he hadn't had Colleen, even though Colleen herself was irreplaceable. He was crazy, because he knew he would probably have Colleen later. He would probably be sleeping all night with her. But his body was still missing her deeply. Therefore he craved all the more the tiny redheaded Michaela and the petite delicate bronze-complexioned Aanya.

More and more, it seemed, Mr. Happy ruled his life. On the good side of it, he was staying really excited for all these women. It was a blessing. He really wanted to keep them pleased and happy more than anything. He figured he would set his alarm and hang out and nap with Michaela and Aanya. It would ring when it was time to go see Colby and Anming for bedtime. He hoped Aanya and Michaela wouldn't kick him out early. He wouldn't know what to do with himself while waiting for what Colby and Anming had planned for him.

It was pitch dark in Michaela's and Aanya's cabin. He quickly and as quietly as possible cycled the hatch. The women stirred slightly, coming awake as they sensed his presence. By sense of touch in the pitch dark, he threw off Aanya's blanket. He grabbed her and spun her onto her back. He forced her legs apart firmly but not painfully. Aanya screamed, "NO! You fuck-fucker!" She cried out very convincingly as he speared her roughly. She was already plenty wet for him. It seemed she was always wet for him. "Gkkk!" she squealed as he choked her moderately hard with one hand in response to her plea. He heard Michaela's vibrator click on and muffle into her vulva in the other bed.

Zach opened up Aanya's tight and struggling snatch as aggressively as possible. After the initial squeeze, he backed off the choke to merely a firm grip. She was responding wetly, her hips shaking and bucking energetically. It looked all green for her even though she wasn't shrieking "GREEN" this time as she often had in the past. It was good for her to feel comfortable getting into the mock-helplessness. Her body went rigid and she choked herself hard into his hand as she orgasmed wetly.

Aanya really, really liked this bit of playacting! He liked it because she was very excited by it. He roughly pawed her firm round tits. More playacting, but also a joy for him to feel this delectable woman underneath him. He heard a low moan from the other bed as Michaela orgasmed on her vibrator listening to them. All he really wanted for his life was to please his crewmates. It was worthy work. It was thrilling work. It was deeply gratifying work. It gave them happy, lusty punctuation to their day. In his experience, a woman who was orgasming regularly was generally much happier and more easygoing than a woman who wasn't. This seemed especially true in Aanya's case. Her often scornful and even violently negative attitude was transformed into that of a purring kitten.

Zach trusted Aanya preferred to be a purring kitten. Old habits were hard to break, even with a teacher like Michaela. He felt his semen rise in him as Aanya came wetly under him again with a shriek and a shiver. She was so delightful here in the dark acting out her wet little rape fantasy! He gripped her quivering bubble butt roughly with both hands. He pounded her hard as his cum boiled in him. He wouldn't be able to last much longer.

Michaela must have heard his excitement from the other bed. She called out, "Not yet! Take ass! All prepared!"

Zach felt, and sure enough, Aanya's tiny pucker of an anus was prepared, all oily with lube. "Now you'll feel my rape as I take your ass forcefully!" he shouted, as he grabbed her by one juicy bubble bun. He fumbled around in the pitch dark with his cock guided by his other hand. He tried to force the tip of his cock into her impossibly tight and slippery pucker. It was no more prominent by sense of touch than a small blemish in the crack of her firm bubble ass.

"You nasty demon rape fucker! Rape!" Aanya shouted enthusiastically as he fumbled. Zach wanted to laugh with glee she was being so cute. He was glad these quarters were well insulated, though. This fantasy of hers was not for just anybody to overhear. He would be mortified if anyone overheard and got the wrong idea. Ahh, there he got the tip lined up. He dented her anus in a bit with the tip of his cock. He felt its slickness. Although tight, her sphincter was soft, and not cramped tight. He shoved in hard and pushed a loud satisfying squeal out of her. He had to stop himself from asking whether she was okay. She could say "red" if she wanted to, he reminded himself. With another oh-so-satisfying squeal from her, he rammed in the rest of the way. She was as tight as a fucking vice! But she was slippery as hell. This would be fun.

Zach fucked Aanya desperately fast and rough in the ass as she let out another long squeal. Her stink wafted up and hit his nostrils, so intimate. His cum began boiling up in him again almost immediately. He decided he would not hold back. "RAAAAAA!!" he crowed, straining and pumping desperately into her rectum the two hefty squirts originally meant for Colleen. He followed those with two more hot hefty squirts just for the adorable, delectable shrieker pinned underneath him.

It was still in the room other than the buzzing of Michaela's vibrator. Aanya croaked in a satisfied wheeze, "Oh very good rape." She was all curled up underneath Zach, whose cock was buried tightly and completely in her rectum.

"Thanks for the good review. It helps me to feel comfortable roughing you up like this," Zach said softly. "How about the butt stuff?"

"Yes," Aanya sighed without elaborating. God knows what Michaela was teaching her. But she hadn't said "red".

"I'm going to pull out and go wash myself off," explained Zach.

"Gently," whimpered Aanya.

Zach pulled out slowly. "How's that?"

"Rape deep in my bottom," groaned Aanya, suggesting a mixture of pain and thrill. Fair enough. He heard her slipping on panties and other clothes in the dark. It was sweet that she had undressed and prepared so much for him.

Zach reached for the hatch. "Don't leave," Michaela called out. He approached her and she reached out and grabbed his half-erect cock. She gently pulled it to her, still slippery with Aanya's stink. "All of my momiche is tasty," Michaela said. She wiped off his cock with a towel. She gobbled it wetly and thoroughly sucked and cleaned it off the rest of the way. He felt her tiny body as she did this. In the pitch dark, he felt as if he could cover her entire body with one hand. She expertly pleasured his cock up to full hardness. She threw off her blankets and guided his cock deftly into her wet snatch. "I want good long push, my stallion," she whispered, "And then perhaps another."

Zach thrust hard and fast in Michaela while she grunted and muttered Bulgarian epithets. He felt her tiny cunny stretch tightly to accommodate and pleasure his entire length. All in all, his mock-rape of Aanya had been fairly short, so Zach still felt fresh. Usually Michaela would be the first one. She liked the voluminous creampie. He remembered vividly cumming in her after the twelve-hour ride up from Earth. It had been so voluminous, and deeply satisfying to them both, that it had drenched her bed sheets. He had unloaded so many wads of cum into her that she'd had the opportunity to orgasm twice while he was still ejaculating. He paused his reminiscing to feel her climax, her swear words more guttural, and squirm under him.

The downside of cumming first in Michaela, though, was that she got relatively shortchanged in the pushing department. His subsequent times were invariably longer. But she was flexible in more ways than one. She was making use of missing out on the four giant squirts he had just put up Aanya's butt to enjoy him an extra long time this time. Zach, for his part, wanted to make Michaela's long ride energetic and pleasurable as well. She stopped swearing, tensed, shook, and groaned wetly in orgasm under him. It was so good, felt so good that she was such a randy woman. It felt so good.

Zach continued to pound hard and fast in Michaela. He felt good about feeling fresh, vigorous, and not too excited yet. She shook and twisted in orgasm underneath him. They were being reasonably quiet. Aanya was drifting off to sleep in the other bed.

It wasn't a problem that some of these women gave off "don't get too close" vibes. Michaela was one of them. So were Alexis, Colette, and Charisse. Charisse, though, was a problem. Zach felt so drawn to her.

Tiny Michaela thrust her little legs wide and groaned out another climax that sounded and felt very satisfying. Her tiny yet accommodating cunny twisted and pulsed slickly. He remembered her riding him on the deck and drawing a substantial crowd of frat brothers from down the street with her unrestrained cries. He remembered cumming deep in her rectum as she swung, immobilized, gagged, blindfolded, and trussed up in Alexis's sex swing. The pitch dark was fun sometimes. He liked seeing these beautiful women, too. "Could we have the lights on next time? They could be dim."

"Anything for you, my stallion," Michaela groaned in the darkness, "Bring your stallion dick and the stallion force of your thrusting in me, oof! And you can have all the light you wish. Oh yes open me. Open me so much. Did you like us preparing our little surprise? Did you like to bugger my little daughter like a madman?"

"Yes," groaned Zach.

"Because you already put baby up; good boy, so we give you tight new hole reward," groaned Michaela. "All tight holes for my stallion," she whimpered.

"Yes," whimpered Zach.

"Soon you put baby up me, yes?" Michaela huffed and shook in orgasm after saying it.

"Yes." Zach felt it. "ARRRRRR!!" he cried as he came explosively in the tiny woman, stretching her harder than her tiny body ought to withstand. He teared up it was so satisfying and pleasurable. He relaxed completely satisfied into Michaela and squeezed and cuddled closely to her.

"You stop your work lazy!" joked Michaela. Then, more seriously, "Rest my sweet thing. Such vigor." Zach rested partly atop the tiny Bulgarian. The Martian gravity made it easy. Her tight vagina couldn't help but push him out. There were the juices, which she caught expertly with a towel.

"Should I visit Aanya again?" Zach whispered.

Michaela snapped her fingers and called to Aanya, "Zach wants you to him." A moment later Aanya, clad in jammies, climbed over them and squeezed in behind him against the wall.

"Clothes off," Michaela ordered, snapping her fingers again. "Always naked with man except he ask. Aanya will be such obedient wife, yes?"

"Yes," said Aanya, wiggling out of her jammies and resting her naked body, her firm tits and bare, slightly stubbly mound against Zach.

"Sadly, she is not Breeding Bitch I think," said Michaela. "But so enjoys all the sex, but, haha, maybe just you. Won't take other men. Afraid to even think it. We'll see, but don't think so. Is only Zach's naughty little cunt, if you want, that is."

"Of course I want her!" said Zach. He turned around to hold Aanya. "Anything you want," he said to her, "We'll make it happen, okay?"

"Thank you, Zachary," Aanya said. "I'll be good."

"I trust you will." Zach wondered what would happen during the rest of the dry run and during the voyage, since he didn't even understand how Colby and Anming were going to sleep the five of them they'd already picked into an eight foot by ten foot room.

"Ah, Zachary," said Michaela. "You must think more of yourself. Otherwise tragedy everywhere."

"I will, Michaela, I promise," said Zach. He was thinking of himself! Who could or would pass up a little golden brown hotcake like Aanya, given her interest?

(To be continued)

12