Founders Ch. 48

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
5.3k words
4.67
5.8k
4

Part 47 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

48: Sunday July 19, 2200 hours CST: The Binomial Theorem

Aanya opened the box. "Here are your necklaces from Michaela, my fellow wife sisters." Colby's had Maxwell's equations on it. They were in big bold white symbols in vector calculus form on a black background. Anming's was the most striking. It was so black it looked like there was a gap between her neck and the rest of her body. Aanya said it was supposed to signify Anming's work on dark matter and dark energy. Colleen's circlet was a blue sky with fluffy clouds that signified her love of flying.

"I want to talk to you all about my restlessness last night," said Zach. "You all smell so good, and collectively you smell even better. I think that's why I wake up erect and actually so urgent I'm almost ready to orgasm several times a night." He looked around at the five women. They were all dressed in fluffy white bathrobes and nothing else tonight. Mmm. Yum.

"Let's put some menthol on your nose," said Colleen. "You need a good night's sleep, and I think I speak for everyone when I say we could use the good night's sleep as well."

"I second that," said Colby. The others were quiet. Zach expected that Anming was with them in spirit but didn't want to say anything she considered to be a complaint. He expected Aanya and Berte didn't mind being awakened. Sex was still new and thoroughly wonderful to them both. They wanted as much as they could get.

"We could dress in pajamas," said Aanya, being helpful.

Anming spoke up, "We share a bed with our husband to fully accept him as husband. We should not then reject him by being clothed, as if he was the handyman visiting. It would be disgraceful." The other women didn't say anything. Colleen smirked but remained silent.

"You like looking at our pussies, don't you?" Colby joked.

Anming blushed. "Certainly not, but it's a necessary evil."

"I like looking at all your pussies," interjected Zach.

"Then it's settled," said Anming. She untied the belt of her robe and let it slip off her shoulders, baring her perky breasts and tribble muff. She stood up on her knees on the bed to better display herself to Zach. Berte followed suit. Her generous bosom and neatly trimmed blonde muff was the next attraction. Zach's heart rate accelerated. Colby's lean breasts and delightful smoothness with just a hint of slot were next. Aanya, smooth and more of a tan almond, so delicate. Finally, Colleen, blonde, juicy, she turned to him with a sassy look. She knew they were driving him out of his mind in this moment. She glanced down and smirked at his growing bulge.

Zach felt it was appropriate for him to say something. "You should all be so proud of your beautiful bodies. I have the most beautiful wives in the world. I'm so lucky."

They'd heard him, but he really wasn't part of their conversation. Colby continued, "Having the option of certain kinds of privacy is a good thing." Zach could barely make out what she was saying, the wiggle of her chocolate ass as she spoke was so distracting. "That's why we've converted one of the studies into a separate bedchamber. If you're feeling amorous towards Zach but feeling shy about doing a hardcore scene in front of the rest of us, you can just drag Zach over there whenever you wish and have at him. In fact, I'm going to do that right now." There were hoots and kissy noises from the other women in response to this. Their robes rustled as everybody donned them again. The moment had passed.

Zach let Colby tug him by the hand into the private bedroom. She sat down on the bed with him and said, "We've been so busy boinking like bunnies ever since we got together that I haven't hardly gotten a chance to just talk with you. I want to be a real girlfriend to you."

"You are a real girlfriend to me, sweetie," Zach replied. "What would you like to talk about?"

"How was your day?" asked Colby.

"It was great, wonderful," said Zach. "Parts of it were hard."

"What was the hardest part?"

"Getting whipped by Colleen-"

"WHAT?! WHAT?!"

"Calm down."

"Strip, mister," Colby ordered. Zach dutifully stood up and removed his scrub shirt and pants. The red welts on his ass looked angrier than he remembered. There was a bit of a scab along the top of one of them where Colleen had caught him with the edge of the belt by accident. She ran her finger lightly along the wounds. Even that stung a bit. "I will kill a bitch," she growled.

"Hang on," Zach said. "It was my idea. Actually it was Colette's idea."

"I will kill TWO bitches!" cried Colby.

"Hold your horses," said Zach. "I deserved it. I asked for it."

Colby held him around the waist and looked up into his eyes. "Honey, this kind of thing is wrong under any circumstances," Colby said to him as if he was an abused child.

"Look," said Zach, slowly dressing. "I need to break the fourth wall here and tell you the whole story. Then I hope you'll understand." Colby crossed her arms and fumed silently, watching him. "You know I love you and Anming equally, right? You trust that I can love more than one woman fully and deeply?"

"Anming and I wouldn't have invited the others if I hadn't thought that," Colby said. "We don't need to talk about that. I know you probably can't even perform unless you care deeply for a woman, darling. I know you must have feelings for all of us. My Zachy is such a lovey-dovey cuddly little bunny." She pinched one of his cheeks. "Now you just lay down on your tummy, that's good, and I'll lay down here. You can tell me anything you want."

"Okay, then," Zach said. "Here's what happened. You saw the video. You know that sometimes Charisse likes her sex very rough."

"Yes," said Colby.

Zach continued, "Charisse keeps trying to warn me that I shouldn't love her, and this kind of thing. So this morning, she asked me to make love to her as hard as I loved her, or something to that effect."

"So that's where the black eyes are from," said Colby. "Bitch deserved it, saying something evil like that."

"At first, I was just trying to do it extra vigorously, like she asked," said Zach. "But then I realized she had kind of trapped me, and I got angry."

"What do you know," said Colby. "You are a real boy."

"That my anger was somewhat justified doesn't excuse it," said Zach. "I felt awful afterwards."

"Did she cum?" asked Colby.

"What," Zach complained, "are you suddenly Alexis?"

"I'm your wife. I deserve the whole story. Did you make her cum?"

"Yes. Satisfied?" said Zach.

"I bet that disgusting slut came multiple times while you were beating her black and blue, didn't she?" asked Colby.

"She's not a disgusting slut," said Zach. "She likes some things you don't, is all. And she doesn't like being injured any more than you or I do."

"Well, she hurt my Zach," said Colby protectively.

"Stand down, mama bear," said Zach. "As I said, I felt awful afterwards."

"She provoked you, traumatized you," said Colby.

"Can I tell this?" asked Zach. Colby sat and folded her arms. "I couldn't shake the feeling. I talked to Colette about it. She suggested it, just as an idea."

"If somebody suggested you jump off a cliff, would you do that, too?"

"Please, Colby," said Zach. "I think it helped."

"Where's that belt?" Colby asked. "Gonna go whip that bitch Charisse raw."

"Already done," said Zach. "Alexis did it. Actually, Colette suggested it first, before we talked about me."

"Well," said Colby, "Good then."

"I'm glad your sense of justice is assuaged," said Zach. "Don't blame Colleen. I asked her to whip me, on behalf of the mission, because of the fallout the black eyes will cause, and she generously agreed."

"I'm going to have some words, anyway," said Colby.

"You be civilized," demanded Zach as Colby dragged him back to the main chamber. "I asked her," he reminded her.

Colby confronted Colleen, "You whipped my boy." Anming, Aanya, and Berte looked shocked.

"I did," said Colleen. "I should have talked to you."

Colby's voice was cold. "In the future, when my boy needs whipping, I will do the whipping, are we clear?"

"Crystal clear, ma'am," said Colleen deferentially, looking squarely at her. "I'm very sorry."

"Now I'm going to take a walk," said Colby, and stormed out.

"She's not going to go kill Charisse or anything, is she?" Colleen asked Zach.

"No, she knows it's been squared," said Zach. "Wow, she got really activated."

"She's fiercely loving and protective of you, Zach," said Colleen. "Even though she knows justice has been done, she was traumatized seeing your wounds."

Anming flinched at this comment, and grabbed Berte who happened to be sitting next to her. Berte grabbed her in return. Anming said with trepidation, "We must see them."

Zach pulled down his scrub pants and mooned the assembled women. Berte and Aanya instantly grew pale and sick-looking. "They'll heal," said Anming matter-of-factly. "So justice has been done, Zach? You believe this?"

"Yes," said Zach. "To make a long story short, I was partly responsible for Charisse's black eyes. I dishonored all of us. I had to pay in order to feel okay about myself. It was basically my idea."

"In the future, can we try to resolve any matters of guilt without violence?" said Anming. "I think it sets a bad precedent for our life and our self-governance on Mars."

"That's a very sensible and wise remark," said Colleen. "In the future, we'll consult with Anming, the foremost survivor of violence among us. Violence should always be a last resort. I'll put this in the bulletin as a rule."

Anming jumped up and dragged Zach off to the private room next. He wrestled his pants back up on the way. He guessed they were doing it in wife order? When she got into privacy, she became teary. "I'm so sorry for last night, my husband," Anming begged. "I was fearful and rejected you in front of everybody. I dishonored you again and again though you showed me only love and patience. Please believe that this ugly unworthy carcass is trying to be a worthy, obedient wife to you. Please forgive me."

Zach didn't like playing into her self-deprecation. Perhaps it was best for now to just listen and be accepting. Arguing with her about it didn't seem to be working anyway. He said, "I forgive you, honey. I love you, honey."

"I'm not a cripple," Anming insisted. "I can please you any way you wish." She lay on her back on the bed with her head over the side and opened her mouth wide. She shut it again like he wasn't getting the picture. "Please enjoy my unworthy complaining throat like a man does." She went back to opening wide.

Zach didn't buy that she wasn't setting herself up for another traumatic failure. "Have you been practicing?" he asked.

Anming shut her mouth and looked confused. "How would I practice? There are no other men up here."

Zach weighed whether he should mention a dildo, because he worried that Anming would take it as an instruction and torture herself. Then he had a better idea. "Why don't you let Michaela teach you? It seems as if she had Aanya trained up in a matter of a few days."

"As you wish, my husband," Anming said, sitting up on the bed. "I will consult Michaela. I will also ask her about hmm... As a present to you my husband, as soon as I am completely healed, I will hmm..." She gritted her teeth. A tear streaked from one eye. "You will use my ugly bottom hole for pleasure whenever you wish," she choked out.

Zach sat up beside her. "Honey that's very generous," Zach said. He didn't want to reject her, and yet. "Please don't torture yourself," he begged.

It seemed Anming was resolved. "I've considered it. I want to have the man I love fully reclaim my body."

"I want you to reclaim your own body," said Zach.

"Then help me," Anming begged.

"I'm right here," said Zach, holding her. "I'm not going anywhere. Didn't you say you'd never had... um... back there before the incident?"

"Yes?" Anming asked, as in, what was his point. "I'm not a cripple. I will offer you everything, just like my sisters. I'm not a cripple."

There was a lot of stuff going on here, Anming's self-worth and competitiveness to name a few. He held her at arm's length and looked her in the eyes. "Go see Michaela," Zach said. "Then we'll see." Michaela will straighten it out, Zach hoped.

Zach tried to change the subject. "Don't shave your muff," said Zach. "I love it the way it is."

"You mean my genital hairs?" Anming looked confused. "As you wish, my husband."

She continued to look at him expectantly. Zach's best guess was that she was hoping to gain some comfort and reassurance from pleasing him sexually. He stood up in front of her. "Open your robe," he ordered. She untied the belt and held her robe open in the front, then looked up at him expectantly. "Spread your legs," he said. She complied, looking shyly off to the side, her breath quickening. She was no doubt expecting him to go ahead and stick in his cock, dry and all. That's what she was used to. He fell to his knees, buried his nose in her tribble muff, and took a big whiff of her unmistakable rich, mild scent. She must have just showered. Oh well.

Anming closed her bathrobe on Zach's head. "Please don't, it's dirty," she muttered. He opened her lips with his fingers and started gently teasing her vulva. "Ohhhh..." Her hips responded. The whole exercise of offering everything to him must have excited and terrified her at the same time. It made sense. The thought of pleasing him sexually excited her.

He remembered to be appreciative. "You smell and taste so good honey," said Zach.

"No, I stink of menses," grumbled Anming.

"Your period is over," said Zach. "I don't smell or taste any trace of it. Just your beautiful scent that I love. You heard me in there. It wakes me up every hour. It drives me wild. And your vulva is so pretty," he said, touching it gently with one finger. "How your lips get darker and darker and then pink on the inside. Your pretty little clit and hood here," he stroked it gently with a finger.

Anming sighed, partly in pleasure, partly in resignation. "Western men are so perverse. They want to grovel in front of a woman and rub their face in all her disgusting places instead of getting on with it as nature intends."

"Not all Western men," said Zach. "You need to try more."

Anming clapped her legs together with an audible clap. Luckily, Zach's face was out of the way. "Please don't, my husband. Don't even think it."

"I was only joking," said Zach. He meant to be teasing her, but he'd frightened her. "Really, I was only joking." Anming relaxed her legs from squeezing them together and looked at him. Zach said, "Perhaps I am perverse compared to men you've known, but I like my women excited, if that's all right with you. Have you noticed that when I ejaculate you are either having an orgasm or have just had an orgasm?"

"Honestly husband," said Anming, "I just come to my senses and everything's wet."

"Well, I'm telling you, that's how it happens," said Zach. He decided that perhaps getting specific with her would get her to stop resisting foreplay like it was ritual sacrifice or something. "Okay, here's how it's going to work. You're going to lie back and relax. I'm going to lick your vulva. You're going to have an orgasm. One orgasm, then I'll stop. Then I'm going to get some lube. I'm going to spread it on your vulva and a bit into your vagina. Then I'm going to finger you. You're going to have an orgasm. Just one more orgasm, and I'll stop. Then I'm going to spread lube on my penis and have intercourse with you until I have an orgasm. Then we'll be done unless you look restless."

Anming glared at him, nodded once, and opened her legs. "Lie back," Zach reminded her. She lay back. He started licking and kissing her neither lips again. He hadn't gotten to do much of this, because he'd barely had a taste their first night together, then she'd gotten her period. She squirmed. He lifted up her legs and put her heels on his shoulders, which opened and spread her very fully for his tongue. His face was so big and her vulva was so small that it was logistically difficult to get both his fingers and his lips on her vulva. He wet his index finger and pressed it gently onto her anus. He expected a complaint from her but he could see she was already thrilling and lost in sensation.

Zach got curious and stopped to ask, "You're very excited this evening, my wife. What has you so excited?"

"The thought of being with you again, my husband," Anming said.

"You mean, waking up all wet, as you said?" Zach asked.

"You ask such disgusting, perverted questions," Anming complained.

"Answer my question, my wife. Please. Humor me," Zach asked.

Anming had a thoughtful look like the question had never occurred to her. "The look on your face," she said simply.

"What kind of look?" Zach asked.

"All kinds. Sometimes you look happy and pleased. Sometimes you look angry, but I know you aren't. You just don't know you're making that look," said Anming. "When you look at me, I feel beautiful."

"Thank you," said Zach. "When I look at you I'm always thinking you're beautiful."

"Are you ready?" Anming asked hopefully. "Do you want to push in?" Zach returned to licking her. "It's dirty," she complained, then her breath quickened. He began to slowly penetrate her anus with a spitty finger. She squirmed a little, so the intrusion didn't go unnoticed, but her hips were still thrilling to the motions of his tongue, so it appeared she was past caring. He pushed up gently with his finger and gently stroked her g-spot through her rectovaginal septum. He made little wet noises kissing and sucking at her whole clitoral area at the same time. Anming said, "Grrrrrr...EEP!" Her hips bucked and her sphincter clipped his finger hard and pulsed, pulsed, pulsed as she climaxed. It was remarkable how firmly and evenly her sphincter had clipped his finger given how serious he knew the damage had been. Somebody, probably multiple people, had done a phenomenal job.

"You seem thoughtful, my husband," Anming ventured in a somewhat worried tone.

"I'm pleased because you're healing so well back here," Zach said.

Anming gave a moue of disgust. She had just realized Zach had his finger in her ass. "It's so dirty," she groaned. She insisted he go to the head and wash his hands with soap and hot water. Not wanting to discourage such practices, he complied.

When Zach returned, it was pitch dark in the room. He could see by the light in the hallway before shutting the hatch that Anming had climbed in under the covers. He took off his clothes and climbed in next to her. Her smooth nude body felt wonderful. He ran his fingers through her delightful muff. Since she was wide awake, she wasn't frightened in the pitch dark. If anything, she felt more relaxed. He sat up and stroked her belly and breasts with one hand while feeling around for the lube with the other. He asked, "Is this how you're used to making love? In the dark?"

She answered a different question. "The lights were always bright in the place where they... hmm... Hot and bright. Maybe it was filmed." She shuddered.

The lube was being elusive. Zach lay down and held Anming lovingly. "Well, you're safe now. Please turn on the light a bit. I need to find the lube." A dim amount of light filled the room. The lube was way over on the other table from where he thought it was. He spread her legs and slowly painted her vulva and a finger length into her vagina with lube. Her hips vibrated with excitement. She was still worked up from the cunnilingus and already near orgasm. He ventured a gentle finger back into her vagina and stroked her g-spot gently as she grunted and bucked her hips. He was enjoying slowly teasing her closer and closer to orgasm. "EEEEP!" she howled, and her hips thrashed once, then all the tension drained out of her. That was fun.

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers
12