Founders Ch. 52

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
8.6k words
4.72
8.2k
3

Part 51 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

52: Tuesday July 21, 18:00 hours CST: The Eyes of the World

Zach called ahead to Alexis's house. He kept Colette naked on the leash on the way over. He could do so with reasonable discretion, and rules were rules. Nobody saw them get into his car at Ayana's house. He was able to park right in front of Alexis's house. He had a key. He let Colette and himself in. He found Alexis, Charisse, and Michaela dozing in the bedroom. He took off his clothes. Colette took off the leash. They climbed into bed with the women. Alexis told Colette, "We are old hands at sleeping with Zach. Even in this hideous gravity, he'll wake up ready to fill Charisse up nice and full of lively wiggling sperm if we do one simple thing. Before we let him sleep, we'll give him a good whiff and a good taste of each of our cunts. Then he'll dream about us and wake up hard as diamonds and urgent as a freight train. If he grabs you rather than Charisse, give him to Charisse, okay? A nice firm slap or kick usually works." The women agreed on this plan.

"Again, you're talking about me as if I'm not right here," said Zach.

"Of course you're right here, sweet Zach," said Alexis. "Right here," she said, pulling his face up close and personal to her vulva. "Doesn't that scent make your mouth water? I didn't wash when I got home just for you. Take a good taste. Oooooh, that's right." Her bitchy slutty "fuck me" scent filled his nostrils and taste buds. He was in heaven, and forgot his objection to being spoken of in the third person. Next Charisse grabbed him by the hair and gave him a comprehensive tour of her vulva. Michaela was next. Colette came last, and she did cum; he could do it for free. Though he was tired, he didn't really want to sleep by then, but they made him. He needed to quiet down and make lots of sperm for Charisse. To calm him down, Charisse nursed him, quietly sang lullabies, and played with his hair until he conked out right next to her.

Four hours later, Zach awakened to the blissful feeling of Charisse's throat stroking on his urgent erection. He grabbed her and rutted her like a fierce animal, which she loved. She climaxed with a shrill squeal that fully roused all assembled. He roared and unleashed a flood worthy of the nickname "Sack." It flooded onto the bed. She trapped most of his semen with a towel. She tilted her hips up and rested quietly for several minutes afterwards for maximum effect. "Thank you for the baby juice, dear heart," she said.

"I'm not going to say it," said Zach.

"It's just that for regular guys like you, love implies ownership," argued Charisse. "I'll die if I'm trapped. I have to be free. I'm not convinced your love will not turn into a need to own and sorrow and anger if you don't. It's happened to me over and over, where men have misunderstood my intentions."

"I am different. You've made your intentions clear, and I'm a grown, level-headed man who understands your intentions," replied Zach.

"You leading Colette around naked on a leash gives me the heebee-jeebees," said Charisse.

"I didn't intend to frighten you by doing that. I'm sorry," said Zach. "I assumed you would understand. That's my mistake, and I'm sorry."

"Charisse," Colette said. "It's something I like and I want. My husband masterminded it. Zach kind of hates it, in fact. He does it for my husband and me. You should have seen the look on his face when he first put the collar on me. True, he is sexually dominant in some ways, including some ways I know you enjoy, but he doesn't want to run your life."

"Listen to yourself," said Charisse. "He's got the Stepford Wives over there all wearing chokers."

"Wait, you, just one moment," Michaela rose angrily. "Is gift from me. If you don't like, blame me. Their group is not for me, but I get. I offer Aanya Breeding Bitch future of new sex partner every day, every hour. She crazy did not want, only Zachary. I respect that, not resist. Is what she wants now. Is gift for her. Still hope to fill her life with the joy of many men, sorry Zach," All the women chuckled at this.

Zach interjected, "Would it surprise you to know I agree? I should not be the only man who has ever given Aanya sexual pleasure. I want her to have real choices in her life, painful as it would be to lose her. I want the same for Berte, even though it would be excruciating for me to lose her. I never want my love to be selfish. Now Colby, Anming, and Colleen have had other romantic relationships. I trust them more to know their own minds. Ultimately, I want all of you, and especially all our children, to lead fulfilling lives, whatever that means for you."

"Now, this is exactly my problem with Zach," said Colette. She was turned away from him, towards the other women. "He wants the rest of us to lead fulfilling lives with no thought of his own. He is so other-oriented he never thinks of what he wants. If it meant him robbing his service to others even un petite peu to bring himself joy, he wouldn't. And that weakens us all, and all our children, I would assert. Either we're all fulfilled, or none of us really are. Okay, whew. I will shut up now."

"Excellent point, Colette," said Alexis.

"Would you take up that cause, Alexis, and talk to everybody about it, make sure Zach gets himself fulfilled? Because my ass and vulva are itching, you know?" said Colette.

"I understand honey," said Alexis, "I absolutely will. I am a domme, so I will have no problem making everybody make Zach love himself. You know what I mean. Not that simple. But, you know what I mean."

"I think I can hold off, because I'm not talking to him," said Colette. "He hates disciplining me."

"I didn't hear Colette say anything," said Zach. "What makes me happy is to be around happy people. What fulfills me is to be around fulfilled people. Now, back to serving others without the least thought of myself." He positioned himself between Charisse's legs and stroked his semi-tumescent member. "Yes, this will hurt me more than it hurts you, dearest."

"Zach, I give up, I love you, you've done your duty," Charisse told him gently. "Go home and hug your Stepford Wives."

"Not so fast, raccoon girl," Alexis said. "We still need to get off." She leaned over and sucked Zach's cock down into her throat. Michaela joined her, and soon Zach was on his back. Alexis was riding his cock. Michaela was riding his face. With the peeks Michaela allowed him, Colette looked thirsty, so Zach ordered her to play with herself and let him know when she could. When she got to sounding desperate, Michaela let him up so that he could order Colette to climax. He gave the order, and she climaxed.

Zach took Michaela from behind while she performed oral on Colette. Alexis generously bought Michaela the pleasure of bringing Colette to three orgasms. Colette had $580 in her insemination fund after this.

They were all exhausted from the gravity. It was nearing midnight. Zach sent a group text to Trigonometry that he was coming home, and was there a spare bedroom for Colette? Anming texted that Colette was welcome and that a bedroom would be prepared for her. He and Colette hugged and kissed Alexis, Charisse, and Michaela goodbye. This amounted to ten minutes of hugging, kissing, groping, and fingering. He towed a nude Colette on her leash out of Alexis's house and to his car. They were getting more used to the change in gravity. They drove to Colby's.

Zach and Colette arrived around midnight. Anming answered the door and ushered them in. "You're going to catch a cold," she told Colette. She had the menthol ready to put under his nose.

"What is this?" Colette asked.

"It's menthol to put on Zachary's nose so that our smell doesn't disturb his rest," explained Anming.

"Do you want them to do this to you, Zach?" asked Colette.

"I'd rather skip it," said Zach.

"Of course, my husband," Anming replied. She closed the jar and put it back in the pocket of her bathrobe.

"Now what do you want, Zach?" asked Colette.

"I want Anming. I want to see her body," said Zach.

Anming heard this. She looked at Colette with embarrassment and lowered her eyes. "Yes, my husband," she said meekly, and untied and dropped her robe. Her almond skin, perfect dark-nippled breasts, and adorable tribble muff sprang into view. Zach approached her, bent, and kissed her gently and then with more passion. He had missed her. He grabbed her to him tightly with one arm. He pressed his tongue in, filling her tiny mouth. With his other hand, he gently and lovingly stroked the unruly fur between her legs. She weakly pushed against him and broke the kiss. "Please," she begged, "Not in front of our guest."

Zach felt in Anming's trembling body that despite her protest, the exchange was exciting her. She was pushing him away in a token fashion. Her hips were tilting forward to encourage his delicate strokes through her bush, and perhaps lower. "Sweetheart, I've named your bush The Eternal Forest." She got a completely confused look on her face. He told both women about his conversation with Colleen. He told how the wives had noticed he favored Anming's muff.

"I can understand why," remarked Colette, "Anming is exquisite from head to toe. So brilliant, so precise, so meek towards you Zach, yet when unveiled, wild at her center. I'm enthralled."

"Don't be so polite," insisted Anming. "You are a tall, pale, elegant, international woman with supermodel looks. All eyes fixate on you and desire you as you accompany Zachary everywhere and compliment him like an exotic pet. I'm just a scarred-up old hag."

"Scarred? I don't-" began Colette, and then she stopped. Anming's plastic surgery had been the best in the world. It wasn't perfect at the range of a few feet. "Oh." Colette was struck dumb, not knowing whether to draw attention to her barely noticeable observation. She looked at Anming with fear and concern.

"I know about it," said Zach, "but Anming should be the one to tell you."

"Before I was released by my country to travel, I was imprisoned and tortured by a high ranking bureaucrat," Anming offered. She choked out, "and raped."

Colette stepped forward and hugged them both, overcome. "Je ne peux pas l'imaginer."

They stood there huddled together in the oppressive gravity for a few minutes. Zach's fingers continued to gently and comfortingly trail back and forth through Anming's muff. She said, "Zachary is my strength."

"I will do anything for Anming," said Zach. "She's a much better person than I could ever be." Anming's reverence for Colette and her leash didn't go unnoticed by him. "You are my treasured one, Anming," he said. He unbuckled the collar and leash from Colette and buckled it onto Anming's neck just below her ultrablack circlet. "Be at my side as my favored one," he sternly ordered Anming.

"I obey, my husband," said Anming, her eyes lowered.

Zach put a finger under her chin and raised her face to look into his. "Hold your head proudly as my exquisite companion."

"Yes, my husband," said Anming.

Colette was beaming. "Look at Zach showing up. You are her strength."

"You delight me, Colette," said Zach. "I would invite you to sleep with me, but without the Menthol, I'm concerned. I'm usually very urgent overnight, and I take my sleeping companions vaginally and bareback."

"I'll sleep with you," said Colette. "When I slept with you at Alexis's, I would have diverted you to Charisse. Here, I'll divert you to one of the others, or satisfy you with my mouth, or whatever's appropriate. If you want me to sleep with you, take what you want. I can handle the details."

"Subject to my spouse's wishes, I want you to sleep with us every night, then," said Zach. "Please see to it that I don't accidentally violate any rules or instructions during our sleep time together."

"Happily," said Colette. "Thank you for bringing me in, Zach. It's a bold move."

The rest of Trigonometry was asleep in Colby's bedroom. They roused as Zach, Anming, and Colette entered. They'd been dozing all afternoon, fighting off the effects of the increased gravity. "Menthol doesn't work for me anymore," he announced. "And I want Colette to join us tonight, if that's okay with everybody."

"Look at you, all on a leash," said Colleen to Anming. Anming beamed at Colleen and met her gaze confidently, which was startling. "Look at you," said Colleen again.

"I have no objections," said Colby. "But I need my baby making sleep. I'm getting a baby put in me tomorrow morning, after all." She grabbed Zach by the face. "I'll come get you at 4 AM." He looked at her with concern. She added, "Don't worry about me, baby, go as wild as you want on these bitches. Oh, ahem, wives, and guest wife? I can wait for you to recharge after I steal you away." She gave him a passionate, emotional, intense kiss, looked away, and left the room. He didn't know what to think of her these days.

"I'm fine with everything," said Colleen. "I'm happy to get an extra dose if you wake up. I'd be foolish to discourage the man I'm trying to have a baby with during my fertile week."

Berte gave Zach intense eye contact as Aanya spoke for them. "For Berte and me," said Aanya, "Firstly, welcome, Colette. Secondly, you may have us anytime, anywhere, lover." In response, he hugged and kissed Colleen, Berte, and Aanya.

"This unworthy and heavily scarred carcass exists to amuse you," began Anming, "I'm sorry to mention that I remain infirm from your recent constant attention. As you ordered me to be healthy for your unrelenting attention next week. Perhaps I should leave."

Zach said, "You're at my side as my favored one. But I see your point. I'll sleep on one side of the bed right here with you sleeping on the floor here next to me. I want you close, my favored one. Yes, make a comfy nest for yourself there. Good. Here's a pillow. Colleen will sleep on the bed next to me. If I spill into you, Colleen, please put Berte in your place. Berte, please put Aanya. Aanya, switch back to Colleen."

"Aren't you going to sample the scents and tastes of your women's vulvas before you retire, Zach?" mentioned Colleen. "I know you want to."

"Excellent suggestion," said Zach. He started on the floor with Anming and worked through them all with delicious reverence and enjoyment. He left Colleen, Berte, and Aanya hoping he would get to them in the night. Anming thought of her upcoming fertile week and being ready to handle Zach's attention. Colette thought of her upcoming breeding the next day. If she was lucky, he might find time to have her anally or with a condom before then. With that, they all drifted to sleep in a mildly horny mood.

Like clockwork, Zach woke up at 1 AM and had Colleen. She was wet and took him easily and with great pleasure. They orgasmed together. At 2 AM, it was Berte's turn. She was very wet and climaxed multiple times. At 3 AM, Aanya got her turn. She was also well-prepared to take him. She had stewed on the matter and overheard the others being taken in turn. "Please rape me," she whimpered, and climaxed unrelentingly as he quietly manhandled her. He held her head firmly by her hair and choked her as he finished. Anming was jostled awake several times. He never let go of the leash while he was making love to the three women.

At 4 AM, Colby came to fetch Zach. He debated with himself whether to ask to bring Anming or leave her. Colby had been acting strange, thus his hesitation. "I want Anming to come with us," he said.

"This is my time," said Colby.

Zach had two conflicting promises. He hadn't been explicit about how long he'd be inseparable with Anming. He'd expected it to be more than four hours. His time with Colby was officially 8 AM. There was a tacit agreement since the meeting that he'd be stolen away between 4 AM and 8 AM. He didn't want to argue with Colby. He didn't want to let Anming down.

Anming solved Zach's problem by gently removing the leash from his hand. "I will patiently wait here for your return, my husband." She crawled into his warm spot in the bed and turned away from them. What a treasure she was. Without another word, Zach followed Colby to the bedroom next door.

Zach and Colby slid under the sheets together. "I want to have your baby," she said, as if confirming it to herself. He kissed her and ran his hands over her body. She stroked his rapidly hardening cock. She was wet like she'd been masturbating beforehand. "Let's see how much you've got," she said, positioning her vulva. She spread it with one hand while stroking his penis across it with the other. She tapped her wet opening with it. She slid it across the slick dent of her vaginal opening, bump, bump, bump. She was hot to go.

Zach pushed into Colby and conquered her slick, dripping, nearly penis-bendingly tight vagina in a few strokes. He curled her up into breeding position. She said, "Oh yeah!" He plowed straight down into her with the tremendous force Earth gravity allowed him. From the start, she whimpered with every stroke. "Yeah... yeah... yeah... yeah... ieugh... hunn... Zack! Huh! Let me... EEAAAAAH!" She unleashed a blood-curdling howl that startled him with its vehemence. Then back to, "Fuck me! Ohmygod... ohmygod... goddamn... Huh! Huh! HYUH! HYUH! HYUH! HYUH! EEAAAAAH!" Another loud screech. It was orgasm after orgasm for her. She was not being shy about letting the whole house know her ecstatic state. As he held her tightly and slammed two thick pulses of hot semen into her, she howled, "EAAH! EEEEAAAAUGH!" Her cries sounded almost painful. He had a passing concern they would think he was killing her in here.

Zach pulled out straight up and gave Colby a towel. Gravity was still fierce this morning, but it didn't bite so cruelly as yesterday. He had sure missed the kind of crazy force the beefy gravity of Earth allowed him. "I trust that you came what you got for?"

"Heh. Dammit. Goddamn, baby," Colby said, tears beginning to spill from her eyes, "It's better and better every time."

"Are you okay?" Zach asked.

"I don't know the first thing about you," said Colby. "This is all backwards."

"We have the power to set it right," Zach said. "Ever since we first saw each other, we both said to ourselves, 'I want that one.' Didn't we?"

"Yes," admitted Colby.

"We're fulfilling only a little of the promise of that so far, I agree. We both want so much more, and we'll have it," Zach insisted. "Pretty soon we'll be finishing each other's sentences."

"Remember that Colorado trip I talked about?" asked Colby.

"Great idea," said Zach. "When can we go?"

"I'll look into it," said Colby. "I think you and I can probably get away three weeks or so from now."

"Seems like it would be wrong to leave everybody else behind," asked Zach.

"Suddenly this is sounding more like a convention than a getaway," said Colby.

"I want the trip to live up to your expectations," said Zach. "I can give slide presentations about my childhood."

Colby grabbed a deck slipper off the floor and started whacking him playfully about the head and shoulders with it. "Not the butt! Not the butt!" Zach cried. They had a tickle fight.

When they had calmed, Colby said, "You're right. I chose them. I said yes. I can't hold back now. But there must be Colby time. Hours and hours of it. And we'll schedule other one-on-one time for anyone who wants."

"But then I'll have to do my slide show, like, six times," said Zach.

"Are you serious? Do you show up at a romantic date with a laptop?" said Colby.

"I do if my date wants to give me a lap dance," Zach quipped. Colby whacked him with the slipper. "But seriously, it might be fun AND informative."

"Fine, when you scare off the others with this shockingly unromantic notion, there will be more for me." On that note, they drifted off to sleep.

The alarm sounded at 8 AM. Zach got his face between Colby's legs before she'd fully awakened. He huffed in her sultry, musky, spicy, oatmeal cookie scent. It was sweet. It was heady. It was unforgettable. He savored her vulva. He tried out things he'd observed Colette doing to great effect. The thorough loving he gave her anus was intensely erotic for her. She was embarrassed, "Don't let anyone see us doing this," she moaned. This was truly nasty for her, and she got off on the nastiness of it.

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers